Anime Six Wing RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 23, 2015 at 11:51PM
In the year 2018, year has not changed much. However, one thing has occurred. After a meteor crashed in rural Japan, it was mistaken for just a simple meteor. However, what was inside was much worse. What was inside was a single parasitic alien known as Aleinatus Cerastae, also known as Alien Parasite. The single parasite was a female, who entered the body of a woman, and laid her eggs into the brain of a male host after seducing him. Weeks later, the Alien Parasites had spread to half of the country, hiding as humans, but hide they're true sights, as a deadly ruby colored beetle, who manipulated the body enough to mold it into any figure, making them a deadly foe. However, a group of fighters, who keep the parasite a secret, are doing they're best to fight off the parasite. These fighters are a part of a secret organization known as Six Wing.

Description

Six Wing members use over the top weapons (Examples: A revolver sword, a double sided scythe, or a canon rifle)
Some people who are infected with the parasite can control the parasite and use it for there own selfish needs (These will make you a villain, because even though the human controls the parasite, the parasite still feeds off what is morally right about the host)
Parasites can morph their victims body into any shapes (Examples: Legs can come from the head, arms can be turned into multiple knives, the tongue can strangle victims)
Parasites must eat at a certain period of time, which is midnight, otherwise, they will die
Parasites can infect humans, animals, and even plants

Rules

You can have more than one character, but only if you can handle it
If you are a Six Wing member, you must always fight parasites, no matter what. Never run
If you are a parasite, you must kill people and eat them.
If you are a human who is controlling a parasite, you are to be an antagonist to Six Wing, because unlike other parasites, humans who can control them know of Six Wings existence, and how much of a threat they are to them
Have fun

Anime 707 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 707

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Here is my character)

Name: Shusaku Ichiro
Personality: Calm, but enjoys fighting
Weapon: Chainsaw Sword
last edited over a year ago
(Here is my character)

Name: Shusaku Ichiro
Personality: Calm, but enjoys fighting
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Name: Yusuke Takamchi
Personality: Myself
Weapon: Twin Dual-edged Katana (It can split into two and reattach in different ways making it extremely diverse in fighting style and versatile)
At a local cafe, Shusaku was drinking a cup of coffee. However, most of the other customers were busy admiring his sword sling, which seemed much to wide for normal swords. But people didn't say anything, as the sling had a Six Wings insignia on it. He looks at his watch
Shusaku: *What is taking him so long. He should have been here by now*
Yusuke: *He walked into the cafe and sat at the table* You're my partner for this assignment? *His blades were hidden by his jacket but the Six Wings Emblem was clearly visible on his gloves*
Shusaku: Yes, I am. (Looks behind him) Damn, where is he
(A strange man with an empty stare walked into the cafe)
Shusaku: Perfect, he's right on time
Yusuke: I know, I tailed it to make sure it wasn't trying anything fishy beforehand... Now... Will we go loud or just kill it quick and be on our ways? The choice is up to you...
Shusaku: We'll just see what he does
(The guy starts making odd noises, then suddenly, his mouth opens wide and dozens of tongues shoot out of his mouth, trying to grab people nearby, who run out of the dinner)
Shusaku: Well, loud seems like a good choice (Takes out his chainsaw sword and revs it)
Yusuke: Yup... Seems like the ONLY choice... Shame, I love the reactions of people seeing a sudden decapitation... *He drew his swords and held them both backhand, he charged and sliced the tongues swiftly, they were all severed before the first even hit the floor* Now! *He threw his swords into the Human Host's chest pinning it to the nearby wall* Bad Choice showing up and going nuts first thing... Then again you don't really have any kind of thought processing system do you?
Shusaku: (As Yusuke is distracted with the host, He uses one of his arms to try and turn it into a blade) (Shusaku uses his chainsaw sword to slice off its hand) Looks like he's defenseless now
Yusuke: You put 'im out of of his misery, I don't wanna do it with my bare hands, It'd be messy. And please hurry up before my Blades get stained with his blood, it's a bitch to get off if it's crusted. *He sat down and sipped at his water*
Shusaku: (He aimed his sword at the parasite and shoved it into his head, making sure to grind up his brain to kill the parasite before he pulled it out) I think that outta do it (Swings his sword to get the blood off of it)
Yusuke: Cool... *He pulled the swords from the Host's chest and wiped them off on a tablecloth* I'll take my leave now then... See ya, you report to the boss I have another Assignment to take care of. *HE walked out and down the street sheathing his swords*
Shusaku: (Dials the phone number) Hello, sir. We got the parasite.
???: Good work. Report back to me as soon as you can
Shusaku: Of course (Hangs up and places money on the counter for the coffee and leaves)
Yusuke: *He picked up the phone* Yes, I'm on it right now... No, I was sent on an Assignment by the Director, you know I can't refuse missions assigned by him. Yes, yes i know, calm down... Oh, yeah, that. I'll see to it that this target doesn't escape, not this time... *He walked even faster pulling his hood over his head*
Shusaku: (On his way back to the hideout, he met a scantly clad woman)
Woman: Hey, what is a young boy like you doing out so late
Shusaku: Walking (Keeps walking)
Yusuke: HAH!! *He sliced through a crowd of infected and came up to a mass of puss and gunk that was screeching and gurgling* So... This is a Brood Mother huh? Time to die! *He sliced through it easily cutting it into three pieces* Easy Kill... Mission Complete...
Woman: Oh, come on (Gets in front of him) Dont you want to have some fun (Tries to kiss him)
Shusaku: (Shoves his sword into her chest) You must think I'm an idiot if I didn't see you were a parasite. I can see your eyes. They are completely pale
Woman: (Her jaw suddenly expands as she tries to eat him hole)
Shusaku: (Swings his sword upward and decapitates her, killing her instantly, then continues to walk)
Yusuke: *He passed in front of Shusaku and signaled behind himself to a slightly suspicious man that actually seemed strangely normal* Tail him, he's tailing me. *He kept walking at a normal pace*
Shusaku: (What is that all about)
Yusuke: Hurry... *He walked to an open park with a surrounding vast field, he turned and confronted the abnormal Parasitic host following him* New versions of you freaks have been cropping up everywhere and now you're targeting Six Wing members and taking them over... You're much unlike other Parasite's huh? *He drew his swords and stood at the ready* You took out some valuable and rather skilled operatives some I even knew for years... Now you gotta stop.

Super parasite: Graaaaah! *It's voice was gruff and barely understandable* YOH STAND NO CHACE MURDERER I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE FOR MY FALLEN BRETHREN THE ONES YOU AND YOUR ALLIES HAVE SLAIN SO MERCILESSLY. NOW SUFFER FOR YOUR EVIL DEEDS!!! *The creature attacked him and sent him flying despite Yusuke dodging at insane speeds*

Yusuke: Fast... I see how the others might have had difficulties dealing with you... *He charged the Parasite and continually clashed with it but just as it seemed as if he had it on the ropes it drew it's own weapon Bladed Scythe Nunchaku and gained some ground against him* Damn! This is how you managed to do this for so long...! RAAAAAH!!!! *They kept at it and showed some signals to Shusaku to join in when it seemed appropriate*
Shusaku: (Revved his sword and waited for the right moment)
Yusuke: *He kicked the Parasite back and sliced at its arms but it parried and sent him back sprawling, he recovered quickly and bounced off of a large rock tackling it to the ground and kicking it into a nearby tree* Ha! Tch...! *He grabbed his arm, it was bleeding badly but nothing too bad to take him out of the fight* Damnit...
Shusaku: (Runs at the parasite, with his sword ready)
Yusuke: Go! *He Moved to the side of the Parasite Host and launched it towards Shusaku* Hit it now while it's stunned!
Shusaku: (Swings his sword vertically, slicing the parasite in half)
Yusuke: HAH!! *He sliced up the remainder of the lower body*
Shusaku: If we keep fighting these things after we killed a different one, we'll be late with our meeting with the boss
Parasite: *It spoke hoarsely and as if it had the grammar ability of a child* You... Keep hurt us... Why Hurt us so much...? We... Fight so no hurt... Any more... It hurt... Hurt... So much... Help... Scared... We scared... No want die... *It breathed deeply and fell down limp*

Yusuke: That... Was new... Have you ever heard a Parasite talk like that before?
Shusaku: I'm surprised they have the ability to speak
Yusuke: They're gaining Intelligence, This could be bad... Or good... I can't tell... Too early to say for sure.
Shusaku: We'll probably have to look into this later. We should head back to base for now
(Should I just add a villian to make this more interesting)
Yusuke: Roger that. *He Sheathed his swords and walked off letting the Cloak conceal his body* Let's get going. *He walked out of the field* I hope This doesn't come back to bite me in the ass...

(Yeah sounds good to me, wanna create it or you want me to do it?)
(I was thinking of doing one, but if you want to make one, I won't stop you)

Shusaku: Same here
(No I'll do it only if you don't wanna, I'm not the best at playing as Villains)

Yusuke: *He walked away with Shusaku, eventually they came to an opening in a wall in a fairly inconspicuous alleyway, it was blocked off but he tore down the signs and tape and walked through the hole, once Shusaku was through he pressed a small button to the side and the Tape and Signs returned to their normal positions* Neat huh? Electro-Magnetism. This is the way I get to base, it's a straight shot so don't turn anywhere or else you'll probably get lost. C'mon. *He pulled out a small flashlight and held it to shine down the corridor which was surprisingly roomy, he continued walking normally stepping over small puddles of water as he went*
(Okay. Just remember, the villain is able to be a human that controls a parasite, but is heartless as can be)

Shusaku: Pretty neat stuff, if you ask me
(Okay, sure thing)

Name: Asura Yagami
Personality: Emotionless, Genius, Loves seeing the physical and emotional suffering of other Humans
Weapon: None, if he has to enter combat himself he uses close combat martial arts

Asura: It talked... It was a rebel...

Parasite: Yes.... Master.... What do... Now?

Asura: Follow them, but don't get spotted.

Parasite: O... kay... *It walked off slowly*

((Meanwhile))

Yusuke: Here we are... *They came up to a large metal door, he shifted a few rocks to the side and pulled a hidden lever, opening another small cavern just big enough to fit a persons arm inside, he hid a hand print scannerinside, he passed his security and the door unlocked, he twisted the large wheel on the door and pushed, it opened and walked in* Home sweet BOO (Base of Operations). We'll clean our Weapons here then go debrief the Captain. We should be hasty though this is valuable and important information we're carrying.
Shusaku: Indeed it is
(Adding the Omega Taskforce, an agency that works within the Six Wings Organization, some of the most skilled officers specifically chosen because of a special ability they have, the ranks follow the order of the Known Greek Alphabet, from Alpha to Omega, the order goes from strongest to weakest, [Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, Xi, Omicron, Pi, Rho, Sigma, Tau, Upsilon, Phi Chi, Psi, Omega] Shusaku and other characters can apply the task force assigns rank and a letter to however many people he can beat in hand-to-hand Combat and other basic field tests.)

Yusuke: *He polished off his blades and threw away the bloody rags, he sheathed his swords and walked off* Come to the Briefing room when you're done I'll fill in the others...

((Meanwhile))

Asura: Did you get in...?

Parasite (Telepathic connection): Yess... Master... I am... In...

Asura: Good, plant the device and leave a bug and tracker and get the hell out of there. Quick and Quiet, like a mouse...

Parasite: Yes... Master... Understood... *It slithered silently past the equipment and behind Shusaku, undetected, it spit a small wad of goo into the Cord Intake on Shusakus weapon and it was hidden from view, impossible to detect, it then moved on and planted a small parasitic Bug in a Crate of equipment, it then quietly escaped* I did it... Master... Are you... Proud of... Me...?

Asura: Yes, Come back and I will reward you, greatly I assure you.

((Back at Base))

Yusuke: And that's about it...

Captain: An intelligent parasite? What the hell? I've never heard of them having actually enough intelligence to form entire sentences.

Yusuke: Well, not quite, it seemed to be struggling to speak as if it knew what to say but didn't quite know the words to use.

Captain: Hrmm... Good Work Agent Zeta. Hopefully Agent Beta will come back with more information. You've done well. And to be the youngest of The Omega Task Force. It's quite impressive. Anyway, Agent Delta and Agent Gamma Will be here soon, Speak with Agent Eta and Agent Epsilon will accompany you on your next mission.

Yusuke: Huh? Why would we need Three Agents, Especially two as skilled as Eva (Eta) and Takeshi (Epsilon)?

Takeshi: You're one to talk? You're actually stronger than both of us in One-on-One, And even two on one you can spar with Corey (Delta) and Alexi (Gamma) and hold your own longer than anyone else besides Shyla (Alpha)

Corey: *He walks in* What about us?

Alexi: I had chills going down my spine, was someone talking about me while I was gone? *He followed Corey in*

Takeshi: Oh, hey guys, you're early.

Corey: It was just recon. It was easy cause of my Eagle Vision. That's while I like my Nunchaku Chain Sniper.

Alexi: And my Feral Instinct ability helped me track and locate our target objective.

Captain: Enough chatting. We need your info and the Schematics of the facility I sent you to investigate Gamma.

Alexi: Coming right up. *He pulled a small rod out of his pocket and pulled it into two pieces, holo-projecting a huge warehouse and it's interior structure, and other detailed information*
Shusaku: (Walks in)
Captain: What the hell is a normal Organization Member doing here?! Leave! That's an Order!!

Yusuke: Sir! He's okay, I allowed him in here, he has information for us as well, and I think he would make an excellent Agent in the Program. He may be able to become Epsilon if he really tried.

Takeshi You're saying he's better than me?

Yusuke: He's better than me that's for sure... Heh! *He chuckled* C'mon in!
Shusaku: Thank you, Yusuke (Hands the captain an audio tape) This is what we heard the parasite say
Yusuke: *The tape played perfectly with no disruption* Yeah, that's exactly it...

Captain: They fight not to hurt...? Are they saying they're defenseless against us? That We're hurting them?

Yusuke: I assume it was some kind of Psychological play. If it wasn't this makes me feel almost sympathetic to them.

Takeshi: Are you turning?

Yusuke: What? Oh hell no, I'm just saying that they might just do this to survive like anything would... But you know I feel uneasy knowing that they're gaining intelligence, they used to be purely instinctual, they're becoming more unpredictable, therefore harder to defeat.
Shusaku: Maybe being surrounded by humans, creatures withthe ability to speak, is causing them to learn how to speak as well
Yusuke: But there's too much diversity in the way people speak, this one was, however juvenile, was consistant, this one was taught by one person, alone. It picked up basic sentence structure and meaning of words. but the accent was sustained to be regular Human Speech, it was mimicking a single person, one that had worked with it.

Takeshi: If that's how it is it may be a Host with control over a Parasite.

Yusuke: But then it had to have leadership skills, it's more like this person isn't just a host of any old parasite, it's the mother of all parasites. This is the Big Bug Boss of them all.

Eva: That could be bad

Corey: Very.

Alexi: I wonder if we ought to tell Shyla and Ryuuji.

Captain: Agent's Alpha and Beta Will be here tomorrow, They've finished their mission in the Sub-Terra. (Border between a large hive and the main city)
Shusaku: I'll be looking into this dilemma more. Something about it doesn't seem right
Captain: Before you head out again would you like to take the training test for your Placement in the Agency?
Shusaku: Sure, why not
Yusuke: Alright, We'll gather what Agent's we have here, you'll fight in a succession Ladder Style The more you defeat the higher the Title and Rank you get. However seeing as you are new you will be considered a Private for the first few weeks and you much answer to all higher ranking officers, I'm currently a First Lieutenant, We also follow the American Marine Corps Ranking system. Captain is Brigadier General, Takeshi is a Sergeant Major, Eva is a Warrant Officer. You'll likely be placed around Takeshi or Eva's Rank. Let's go to the Training Grounds.
Shusaku: (Walks to the training ground)
(Name's of Agents: Alpha: Shyla, Beta: Ryuuji, Gamma: Alexi, Delta: Corey, Epsilon: Takeshi, Zeta: Yusuke, Eta: Eva, Theta: Maya, Iota: Keitaro, Kappa: Raiji, Lambda: Fuko, From here on there is no one on the list. Mu, Nu, Xi, Omicron, Pi, Rho, Sigma, Tau, Upsilon, Phi Chi, Psi, Omega are all open for the taking, Mu will be auto assigned if he cannot defeat Fuko)

(No weapons will be allowed this is simple Hand to Hand Combat)

Fuko *Enters the field* Ready Newbie?! *She immediately charged him as the bell sounded rushing him with a fluffy of attacks*