Michael Jackson You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when...

kittenlove123 posted on Nov 08, 2010 at 04:59AM
Complete the phrase!
Preferably something you do or have done :))

You know you're a Michael jackson fan when...
You wear white tape on your fingers to school and say you cut your fingers when asked about it

Yes I do that. Every day.
Your turn :D

Michael Jackson 285 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-285 of 285

over a year ago mjstinkerbell said…
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when you mistakenly write 'Michael Jackson', instead of your name on a class assignment.
amlijoseph commented…
Lol :D over a year ago
over a year ago emmashields said…
heart
when you think of him everytime while doing anything 24/7.
over a year ago PatchaMJFFL said…
big smile
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when...
when you have to see his face before going to bed, otherwise you would not be able to fall asleep
over a year ago 14Michelle said…
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when...You see squares on the sidewalk and you immediately start to dance just like Michael in Billie Jean :)
over a year ago Nikkyjackson said…
smile
You know you're obsessed with Michael Jackson when..
-You dress up like him at school no matter how others look at you
-when ever some one said some word in his songs or a perfect moment to sing his songs or poem....you do it
-when people ask you what's his favorite this, and why did he do this...etc. and you answer it truthfully and they would look at you like O_O..
-When you randomly sing his song out of no where.
-
You know you're obsessed with Michael Jackson when..
-You dress up like him at school no matter how o
over a year ago cherl12345 said…
when come up with 24-hour cable network devoted to Michael only.
over a year ago Lydia_Decourcy said…
monkey
When you try and make MJ apart of everything you do even when it has nothing to do with Michael ie in lessons at school lol XD

I admit I am obsessed because I do and am going to do everything writen here lol :p
over a year ago kengie4mj said…
big smile
When you go to sleep at night you have a dream that the next morning you're gonna wake in Neverland with Michael.
over a year ago thomascromwell said…
big smile
when you were white plasters on you fingers and were one glove and a trilbe on a non unifom day at school.
over a year ago MJFan7 said…
big smile
When you can't wait till the end of the month and you can see the new MJ pic on your calendar. When you join every fanclub you possibly can. When you have load of pics on your pc. When you dress like MJ. when u stumble on hai8er, ignore them they all have their own little fake agendas, don't even engage with them, pass on 2 other MJ fans. When you want to meet every other MJ fan out there. When you try to dance like MJ but fail miserably. When you wish you lived through Bad Era (I did). When you take a pic of MJ with you everywhere you go. When you know you would love to have gone to every single MJ concert! haha
over a year ago justibiebsfan said…
heart
When I say I love him so much!!!
over a year ago desertr said…
when your mother asks you to help her around the house, you walk away slowly then stop and look back and whisper "...I'm bad..." and moonwalk all the way to your room

1)when u get caught kissing his poster. by yur parents
2)when u call yur boyfriend michael (he wasn't happy when I called him that)
3)play michael songs 24/7
etc.....
over a year ago chokladen94 said…
crying
when you walk on the street in your MJ t-shirt with a proud smile on your face even if people are giving you weird looks. when you're playing the sims and you make a sim that looks just like Michael so you marry him. when you're taking time to defend MJ and his family on twitter and other websites. when you love him so much it hurts and you cry because you can never be with him to hold him and kiss him. when you want him so bad you're making plans how to kill yourself because you cant imagine to feel this pain your whole life. when you want to die so you can meet him in heaven. i cant take this anymore! :(
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mj231 said…
You know your an obbsessed MJ fan when...Everytime threaten someone you either say 'I'mma go BAD,BEAT IT,AND THRILLER ON YO ASS'
over a year ago Vespera said…
heart
When you always write HIStory like this! When you cry and feel sorry for him just because he looks a little sad on a photo or video! (POOR BABY!!!) When you just LOVE to wear red shirts! When you name your pet after Michael. Don't answer when people are talking to you because you're lost in a MJ daydream! When you hide secret MJ stuff at home, because you're scared the others will think it's weird. It annoys you when someone prefers another artist (are they stupid, don't they know Michael is the best???!!!). When you love him so much that it hurts!

When you always write HIStory like this! When you cry and feel sorry for him just because he looks a
over a year ago Christiana-fan said…
big smile
you know your a obsessed michael jackson fan when people call you annoying and tell you to get lost because you talk about him all the time
that always happen to me (LOL)
over a year ago smoothcriminal7 said…
Prince breaks his silence! He speaks out against the Jackson family: link
over a year ago mjfan147 said…
You know your a obsessed Michael Jackson fan when.... You name your dog after Michael
over a year ago DyaStarLove said…
heart
Ok, I may be too late for this, but I am going to write about it anyway.
When you listen to his music 24/24, even if you you can't. You just have that song in your mind. <3
When you are thinking of him 24/24.
When people are talking to you and you don't answer 'cause you didn't even hear them. You were lost in your toughts about Mike.
When you MUST see his angel face before you fall asleep.
When your siblings call you ''Michaelina'' or something like that.
When you kissed AT LEAST one time the computer screen while looking at a picture of him.
When you hate the term "W*cko J*cko".
Whenever you hear the name "Jordan" or ''Gavin'' you scream automatically "ABSOLUTELY INNOCENT, FOR GOD'S SAKE!".
If people want to get your atention, they just have to say his name. True story my friend.
When you were caught by a friend kissing a picture of him...
When you watch his home videos all night...
When your friends get annoyed 'cause the only thing you are able to talk about is Michael.
When you hear his name randomly on a show your heart skips a beat. (Oh, that happened to me and I was like "Awww, I love him way too much!".
On my notebook for history class I wrote ''Diana ************* HIStory notebook''. <3
over a year ago eazybreezy24 said…
You know that your obsessed with Michael when you come online to this site daily, you go to photobucket.com and Google so you can get pics of him to put in a collage, your always making collages of him, you watch his videos and interviews just to see him sing and hear him talk, you call him bad michael all of the time, you talk to his pic or poster or any image of him, if he sings and happen to look at the camera; you think that he's singing to you, if you see any pic of him and he's staring at the camera; you feel like he's staring at you and you blush, when you watch Give Into Me or For All Time or any slow video of Mike; you think about him constantly until you end up dreaming about him and at time your dreams are erotic and then you feel like a MJ perv, you still can't watch his memorial even tho he's been gone for 6 yrs; you still can't look at pics of him dead, you get pissed off when anybody calls him a pervert, gay, or any derogotary term and you go on 1. That's all I got but I can probably think of some more lol
eazybreezy24 commented…
Oooo... I have one more when you write fantasies about MJ and they are erotic but your afraid to share them coz ppl will think that your a perv over a year ago
over a year ago AppleheadLover7 said…
it's maybe late to write something here but I gotta do it!
You know you're obsessed with Michael Jackson when you are all alone in your room (which is filled with "Michael I love you" writings and posters) and you watch a video, suddenly you scream "OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE *Shout, laugh hysterically*" your mom runs to you and says "what's going on?! oh Michael Jackson again..." *blush*
true story mah friend!
over a year ago AppleheadLover7 said…
heart
-when you hate situations where you can't say his lyrics or you can't listen to his music :/
-when you do some quiz (or make one yourself) to see how much you do love him ;D
-even if your room walls are full of MJ posters, you put more and more MJ poster where you find a little place for it ;p
-You can"t control yourself when you listen to his music ;D
-boring everyone with MJ talk (but you continue talking about him surely) :p
-daydream of him ALL DAY LONG (and dream of him at night very often) *-*
-Sometimes feeling he's the only one who can understand you and he's the only one you got...
-You look at his eyes, you can never stop to look at them for hours...
-and his smile too! :D
-you love gold pants *-*
-when your friends already know what to buy for you for your birthday ;)
-when you write L.O.V.E instead of love ;3
-when you write HIStory instead of history :3
-Somewhere, you Moonwalk for no reason, or shout HEEHEE!
-You write "I <3 MJ" on your nails with your nail lacker (giiiiirls Moonwalkers)
-When you hate seeing him cry...
-But you L.O.V.E seeing laugh and smile!!
-When you talk with your friends Moonwalkers more often than you non-fans friends from school
-when you know all his lyrics by heart!
-when he teached you almost more than your parents do! ;)
-when you feel so touched by his lyrics
-when you watch videos (Live, home videos, rare footages etc...) 24/7

and sooooooo many more <3 <3 ;) God bless you all Moonwalkers!!!!!!
over a year ago moddupeajayi said…
When you make friends with someone just because you figure out that they are an mj fan.
You daydream about him during a boring class lesson.
When you irritate your friend because you talk about him all the time.
You always fantasise about meeting him.
When you do the crotch grab in school and get weird looks.
Whenever someone ends a sentence with "smooth" you quickly say "criminal".
over a year ago Kyra29 said…
heart
You know you are obsessed Michael Jackson fan when you are wearing arm band every day, as a reminder and appreciation of everything that Michael did for us (plus a reminder of his message)
over a year ago Love_Trip said…
You know you're a Michael Jackson fan when your heart skips a beat every time someone mentions MICHAEL...and then you get disappointed when they say JORDAN
over a year ago MjjLover4Life said…
or when the wallpaper on your phone is mj and
Not your boyfriend, or when you listen to I just
Can't stop loving you, you close your eyes and
Pretend he's whispering the beginning in your ear
over a year ago Annies_okay4 said…
When your mom is making a sandwich and she asks if you can get the jam and you start singing....
over a year ago YourBestofJoy37 said…
I did that too, haha. Wow, i've never felt so related to someone in my whole life
over a year ago YourBestofJoy37 said…
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when:
-you pretended to be sick so you don't have to go to school on his birthday
-You always find a way to google him without being so obvious (like googling "king of music", "Applehead", "most beautiful smile in the world", etc)
-When you relate to the answers on this page :p
-Just seeing him even for 1 second can make your day and put a huge grin on your face
-You feel empty if you don't listen to his song atleast once a day
-You're not the suicidal type of person but thinking about his death can make you feel like it
-Sometimes, you feel like you just want to randomly scream out "I L.O.V.E YOU MICHAEL!!"
over a year ago Moonjump7 said…
wink
You are obsessed___
1) when you have got mj's wallpaper on your computer.
2) when you have some he's song on your mobile ringtone.
3) when you just feel obsessed.
4) when you become angry/sad when in news is something bad adout him (again)
5) when you learn to moonwalk
6) when you sign in fanpop (LOL)
7) when you just can't stop watching he's music videos and listen to he's music.
8) when you really enjoy all moments (minutes, hours, days) that you spend being a fan.
9) when you think that Michael did not do so much face surgeries ( only about 2) or bleach his skin.
10) when you listen to R. Kelly Ignition in car and dance.
over a year ago MikezillaAddict said…
You know you're obsessed with the king of LOVE when your parents made you grounded for a week with not listening/talking about anything about MJ, then you flip out and spend the entire week on your friend's house

HAPPENS TO ME LAST WEEK AHA
You know you're obsessed with the king of LOVE when your parents made you grounded for a week with no
over a year ago MikezillaAddict said…
wink
20 things to get you know you're obsessed with MJ when you:
1. you got to have at least 2 posters of him in your bedroom
2. tell your friends, teachers, family and everyone about Michael's perfection
3. Counting how many time Michael said "hee-hee" or "aouww" in each song
4. have all his albums and musics
5. fangirl over someone who wears MJ shirt even though that person's anonymous
6. memorizes every single dance move, lyrics, slangs and his life.
7.writes " I LOVE MJ" in every corner of your paper, table, etc.\
8. shouting "I love you Michael" each time you see a person with fedora hat
9. Trying to copy his lean without the special shoes
10. staying up late at night reading fanfics, watching concerts and ranting through fansites.
11. sending letters through prayers everyday, especially 29/08 and 25/06
12. having to cry eachtime you cannot afford MJ merch
13. having at least 1 acc on every social media for Michael
14. dedicate each song for him, even though its not his song
15. *CCTV spotted* *Moonwalk and spin in front of it*
16. each time a person says "Why?" you gotta answer it with "Tell 'em that is Human Nature"
17. chooses MJ for every task that says "Your favourite artist's Biography
18 writes history, HIStory!
19. breaks something (accident/on purpose) and groans "JAM!"
20. When you think about him 24/7, even before sleeping
over a year ago autumn777 said…
big smile
when you moonwalk with your fingers when you are bored
amlijoseph commented…
Lol :D over a year ago
over a year ago amlijoseph said…
laugh
I actually did the tape thing back in college days,, said for style when asked, then friend had to say you've weird styles, & yes you're a Michael Jackson fan when: you write whole his song on blackboard in class & walk out for tomorrow's reaction !!!