Michael Jackson You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when...

kittenlove123 posted on Nov 08, 2010 at 04:59AM
Complete the phrase!
Preferably something you do or have done :))

You know you're a Michael jackson fan when...
You wear white tape on your fingers to school and say you cut your fingers when asked about it

Yes I do that. Every day.
Your turn :D

Michael Jackson 285 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 285

over a year ago AllybethClaire said…
When you get a tattoo of him on your back/arm.

Trust me, I didn't do that.
over a year ago AlovesmJ said…
when you freak out when you see a michael impersonator even though you know it isn't the real him.
over a year ago pegluvsMJ said…
heart
when u've decided which era belongs 2 u, bad is mine!
over a year ago MJ-WENDALL said…
When u and your girlfriend go strolling with your friends you are always facing the opposite direction coz you're moonwalking and when anyone asks why,you both answer,as if on cue:aint nobody's business x3,aint nobody's business but mine and my baby.
over a year ago Thrillie-jean said…
When you think only michael and you boyfriend MUST be allowed to wear v-necks coz they look carboncopies...
over a year ago Thrillie-jean said…
When upon hearing the lifetime achievement award was renamed the michael jackson vanguard award,your boyfriend had to fan you coz you nearly passed out.
over a year ago MJ-WENDALL said…
When you cant help but sing your girlfriend to sleep everynight,and speechless is usually the song coz it says exactly how you feel.
over a year ago tahlia777 said…
big smile
You know your obsessed with MJ when.....your family starts calling you Mrs.Jackson, when you have over 1000 photos of him on your computer, when you spend over $100 to get an MJ thing,when you marry a photo of Michael, every time some1 says Michael you look there way, when you can't stop thinking about how SEXY he looks in gold pants, when you start writing story's about you n him. and lots more
over a year ago Nuttma said…
when you constantly have him on your mind, singing his songs, learns how to dance like him and dance around in school, teach my family how to moonwalk, know a million unnecessary facts about him, think of him everytime you hear "Michael" or "Jackson", go crazy when you hear one of his songs on the radio, and list goes on and on! I don't know about you guys, but that's me ^^ haha. man I just realized I'm very obsessed by Michael xd<3
over a year ago ElectricStar said…
laugh
You know your an obsessed MJ fan when you randomly sing MJ lyrics super loudly in the middle of class...

Mr. P: "Okay, So this poem is an example of rythem, rhyming and repitiion..."
Me: "KEEP IT IN THE CLOSET! OW!"
Mr. P:"This is your LAST WARNING! I will give you a detention if you distrupt class again!"
over a year ago puffy18 said…
laugh
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when.. i watch his home videos ALL NIGHT
its good to know i am not the only one
or when i still dont believe he is gone
over a year ago hannahloveMJ said…
laugh
(have'nt read the other coments)

when u change your hair color to the same as michael (i did it some days ago ;P)
over a year ago neelii said…
When you talk to him and talk about him and think about him all day long! And all night long :D
AND when you have watched private home movies like 200 times and know every line by heart!
And 100000 other things
over a year ago msmj2012 said…
heart
when you put off your own writing cuz you are anxiously waiting for another MJ fanfiction site to get fixed
over a year ago MJswifey17 said…
You know your a Michael Jackson Fan When you Can Look at ANY picture of him from ANY year ANY TIME in his life , and instantly know what Era That was. for example:

Dangerous Era
You know your a Michael Jackson Fan When you Can Look at ANY picture of him from ANY year ANY TIME in
over a year ago MJswifey17 said…
You know your a MJ fan , when your heart stops as soon as someone says his NAME, 0_0 & your hoping they don't say something negative because your so sensitive when it comes to Michael, you cannot Bare when people talk crap about him!
over a year ago dmford2 said…
kiss
you know you're obsessed michael jackson fan when
you began playing his music all over again because you love it so much. (because you love him and you can't stop listening to him)
when somebody caught you doing a michael jackson dance you will start to blush and somebody will ask you to dance for them and you starts to be shy and all that. (My friends do that all the time)
When you obsessed about michael jackson you start to be shy and blush about him. (yes i do that everyday and my class look at me like i'm crazy about him and it because i love talking about him and he seem so sweet and a good-looking)!
over a year ago cherl12345 said…
smile
When you've read just about book pertaining Micheal.
When you compare him to the likes of Barry Manilow, Nat "King" Cole and Sam Cooke.
When you try to get President Barrack Obam to his birthday (August 29, 1958) declared a national holiday.
When you play his music in honor of his birth and the day of his passin (Thursday, June 25, 2009).
over a year ago mjjennine said…
tongue
you know when you have to have his photo surrounding you at every angle so you see his beautiful face everywhere you turn. when you think of him every minute of evreyday. When you have to hear his voice all the time. When you have withdrawel symptoms from him whilst not at home. When you can function and do your work whilst daydreaming about him. When you rush home cause you want to be surrounded by him. When your heart aches to hold him and kiss him. When your heart is ready to explode cause all the love is too much to contain. When you copy his habits wear his clothes try to look like him even want to BE HIM. Thats my day to day existance. When you feel like your going CRAZY. When your love doesnt feel rational at all but you cant stop. I KNOW I'M OBSESSED TOTALLY AND I LOVE IT!
over a year ago mjjennine said…
tongue
oh and when you start off dancing happily to him and then end up sobbing .When you cry lust ache for him strong sexual lust for him all at the same time as sobbing for him. Does that sound sane cause im sure im not when it comes to Michael
over a year ago chokladen94 said…
heart
you know you're obsessed with Michael when you change your hair/clothe/style completly relating to MJ without noticing it. (i did it) and when you stay up at night listening to IJCSLY intro over and over again while staring into his eyes in a picture. and when you kiss your MJ poster good night or else you cant sleep. and when you wish with all your heart that he will stay in your dreams and marry you. and dont worry mjjennine, you're not insane :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago journeemj said…
big smile
you know your're an obssessed mj fan when you can reach a mikegasm :)
over a year ago awsomegtax said…
big smile
when you listen to him 10000000X a day have pictures of him every were on your computer, phone or tablet have posters of him in your room jam to him in public and don't give a crap what people think and dress up like him or is a Michael Jackson tribute artist you also dance to him in public or in your room you have thousands of MJ objects including Doll's and DVD's or even a Stand Up Poster......EVERY THING MJ O_O
when you listen to him 10000000X a day have pictures of him every were on your computer, phone or tab
over a year ago MJfan10009 said…
You know when your obsseded with Michael Jackson when you have a binder that has his bad album as his cover and have a backpack with his bad cover on it I have it people think I'm weird even the teachers
over a year ago asya10wooten said…
smile
when you talk about him everday
over a year ago MJtheKingOfPop said…
smile
....when you and your girlfriend always go as Michael And Tatiana for Halloween
surprise
When you dream about going with him to your senior prom.
meh
When you're a die hard fan and youu know just about everything pertaining to him
over a year ago MJs-xxPYTxx-95 said…
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when... People wanna get ur attention they just have to mention MJ or somin to do wiv him to get it hehe ♥
over a year ago joe-kerr said…
When you moonwalk to cross the freaking highway (no vehicles were in sight, so I thought, what the hell)
over a year ago thrillerlady11 said…
heart
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when you watch all of his music videos thinking he's gorgeous in every one of them!!! and trying to copy his dance style moves.
over a year ago kengie4mj said…
heart
When you're bored in class and imagine him there..... I'm not kidding, I seriously do that lol.
over a year ago MJs1girl said…
smile
you know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when:
-you're always listening to his music
-You can relate everything you see or hear to him. x)
-You create scrapbooks of quotes, pictures, drawings, and song lyrics of him. :P
-You write a fanfiction about him. :D
over a year ago MJs1girl said…
smile
oh forgot to add: when you can answer any question people ask you about him. :D
over a year ago MJpixy said…
When you start thinking about something random and wake up thinking about him,no matter what was the random thing!:| It happens to me everyday!Mostly whem I study at something I really don't like! :P I start with my country's history and end up with him and lmp!:O
over a year ago yimtaka said…
kiss
Wow i love Michael sooo much, so much that i download and played the free game "Yim Word Search" from the android market on my mobile phone!, i only did this for you...cos i love you...i am your biggest fan ever...
over a year ago shine1234567 said…
Obsessed??????? the only obsessed fans were the 17-23 yr old girls as he used to send them on trips and pay for everything they did, those are the only ones he cared about, he never gave his heart of soul to anyone really needing help. All these girls already were set and yet someone starving he ignored. Hm, and if your in this age you do not know the real MJ. Pretty sad when someone asks for a bit of his help and to feed a child and he refuses yet girls of this age (and may I remind you they already have everything)he gave them everything, he pimped them and being young and naive of course they said yes.

Also he said he cared about children, no he didnt another image to uphold. Get a life people and stop thinking he was a gift to God, we are all gifts to God, he wasnt even close.
you know you are obsessed with idiot (Mj)when you come on here and you are young, stating you are obsessed with MJ. Look at the facts.

Trust me he is not worth it
over a year ago MJpixy said…
angry
shine1234567:Dude,GET THE H OUT OF HERE!This is a place for MJ's FANS NOT HATERS,ok???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You're just bored 'cuz your club probably has NO activity and there are only a FEW members,but DO NOT COME HERE and ANNOY us,ok?!!You're HEARTLESS and INSENSIBLE and probably REALLY JEALOUS if you came HERE to talk crap about our angel!Excuse my language,but I'm REALLY PISSED OFF!!!!HA!Haters!.....
over a year ago foreveraMJJFan said…
mischievous
@Shine1234567 1st off why on you on here if you dont like him????HMMMM???? you must like something about him because if you didnt you wouldnt be on this club.fine you wanna call mj names and his fans names fine you do you but keep your little childish comments to yourself ok? Let me just end by saying this we are all MJ FANS AND WE ARE HAPPY AND PROUD TO SAY IT!"
you mean "obsessed" not a fan like hello
over a year ago chokladen94 said…
angry
you again?? GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS CLUB!!!!! stupid!
over a year ago MJsMiniPYT said…
kiss
You know you're an obesessed MJ fan if you have a personal nick-name for Michael. My special nick-name(s) for Michael are, Mikey-Bear, Sweet-face, My darling, and my boo! What are nick-names that you've created for Michael? Please share!
crying
You know you're obsessed when you feel like Lisa Marie lost out on a good thing with Michael.
over a year ago niknik30 said…
when your best friends get annoyed because you know and talk about him at the time and when you dream/day dream on friday bout goin to your friends house to play the wii game cuz your mom wont let you get a wii and your gonna get the game for the kinnect cuz ur just tht good at dancing to his songs. and listened to his songs after june 25., :(
over a year ago niknik30 said…
monkey
my nickname 4 him is also Mikeybear and Boo......oh and i absolutely LOVE bubbles! THEY ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! <3