Michael Jackson You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when...

kittenlove123 posted on Nov 08, 2010 at 04:59AM
Complete the phrase!
Preferably something you do or have done :))

You know you're a Michael jackson fan when...
You wear white tape on your fingers to school and say you cut your fingers when asked about it

Yes I do that. Every day.
Your turn :D

Michael Jackson 285 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 285

over a year ago Thrillie-jean said…
@droberson:just really look,you'll see it.mum saw it first.
You are obsessed with Mj if u have written probably the longest fanfic in the world and have included people on here in it..and people think u should try to get it in the guiness book of w/records.
over a year ago droberson1104 said…
laugh
Yeah, that is pretty obsessed!!! XD
over a year ago MJlover101 said…
I'm an obsessed Michael fan because...

-whenever an MJ lyric comes up in a conversation, I just have to finish the song
-if I hear someone say the name "Michael or "Jackson" I immediately think "what about Michael Jackson?!" (I've said this out loud a few times)
-I actually cry at the thought of not being able to do anything Michael related for the day
-if I'm grounded and my parents take away all of my Michael stuff, I WILL find a way to retrieve them (through bribes or promises or something)
-I've gained the nickname "Mrs Jackson" from my family and "Billie Jean" from some of my friends
-I've done about 30 tributes
-I've got countless photos of him
-I NEED to listen to The Way You Love Me, For All Time, Speechless, You Rock My World, Smooth Criminal, Keep The Faith, Jam, Dangerous, Will You Be There, Give In To Me, Black Or White, and so many more (I call this playlist "The Soundtrack To My Life")
-I stare at my MJ calendar for a total of at least 40 minutes a day
-I try to live by Michael's life lessons
-If I hear someone bad mouth Michael I will defend him and I feel like hurting or humiliating them (I mean what has Michael ever done to them?)
-If I don't spend time on Michael at some point of the day I feel guilty and empty.
-I'm on here 24/7
-I am able to answer ANY kind of question on Michael
-I have an ipod only for his music
-I can't go 10 minutes without not thinking about him
-when my mun said "enough of Michael Jackson" I felt like slapping her (I know that's so bad)
-there is a picture of MJ in every single room in my house
-I have every album
-I buy something because Michael might be mentioned in it

I bet anyone reading this was so bored halfway through.
ANY kind of question on Michael
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ilovemj79 said…
cool
When you have to have a dozen Magazines with his picture on it.
When you look at a Black Fedora and think of Michael.
You feel chills up and down your spine when you hear him sing or talk.
When you dress up like him for Holloween or at dances (yes, I do that).
When this smiley, with the sunglasses reminds you of Michael.
over a year ago ilovemj79 said…
Oh, I forgot MJlover 101, I too, have a picture in every room of my apartment. 3 in my bedroom.
over a year ago foreveraMJJFan said…
big smile
your abessed with michael when you buy almost anything that has mj on it or deals with mj.

.....sadly i do this lol!
over a year ago AminalovesMJ said…
heart
hahah, when you have about 500 picture of him on your computer when you make your birthday cake in the shape of Michael's fedora,think about him whole day and night..when you hear Michael Jackson your heart beats faster.. and when you hear what other say you don't care , you know that Michael is the best- FOREVER.
laugh
@ilovemj79- I am a TOTALLY obsessed MJ fan. I also have many MJ magazines. They are in protective coverings. I have taught my little girl many life lessons such as keeping her hands clean, eating her vegetables and playing nice with other kids. OK??? But one of those life lessons is to NEVER touch the MJ magazines without Mommy's permission. When her hand coordination improves- I MIGHT allow her to remove the magazines from their protective coverings. I said MIGHT!!! When she wants to look at a magazine, I let her look at it. But Mommy has to take it out of the protective covering. I even turn the pages for her!!! My kid thinks I'm NUTS!!!
smirk
@ilovemj79- I am SO going to try to get a "Thriller" jacket for Halloween!!! ;)
You're obsessed if
-you go ballistic when anybody touches your DVD's and dont leave them in chronological order or leave as much as a smudge on anything mj;yours or not.
-you have been to old folks homes asking 4 the magazines from the 80s for the past two days.
-you went to see your cousin whose in the military and each chance you got ,you saluted everyone like mj during HIStory in the HIStory tour dvd.you know,where he curves his leg in..and they either grinned or said,"little michael,i see."
-you cheperoned your cousins date and insisted he wears a white v-neck and fedora and let his hair down and look like prince mj.
-you pay your little brother so he can let his hair down and you can call him blanket.
-when you laminated your this is ticket and put it in a glass case in the lounge
@droberson:I also give my little cousin life lessons on the importance of mj,with exercises and memorising of dancing the dream.good student,btw.she's becoming obsessed and reminds me to give her a 'thought of the day'...and i show a picture of mj to diana(my other cousin,shes a baby..and secretly named after dirty diana)EVERYDAY!and people say,"you'll ruin that girl".
You have just remembered to tell your little cousin(who you have michaelised) how to spell history the right way and emphasise on the need to spell it that way.
big smile
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! XD
over a year ago msmj2012 said…
heart
when you lose count of how pictures you have on your computer
When you jumped over a cat like mj jumped over that guy did in dangerous
over a year ago MJ-WENDALL said…
If told this girl u lyk her and when she asked you to prove it,you got into what mj wore in the way you make me feel and did your hair like him,then u chased all over the block sing the way you make me feel...and now you are hearing stories about the nutjob that was chasing a girl the other day and are laughing along but you know it was you.
@mj-wendall:Aaaw,you came! I'll never unsee that sight,that was hilarious!
cool
@MJ-WENDALL- that is hilarious!!!XD I would think a guy was nuts if he did that to me. But I would be sooooo flattered!!!! I hope you got her!!!
over a year ago Spazola77 said…
heart
@MJ-WENDALL: See, that wouldn't even be happenin with me. You'd have barely gotten into the first verse until I leapt into your arms. Then we'd have rode off into the sunset on a motorcycle, wearing the respective outfits from The Way You Make Me Feel, Speed Demon playing in the background, urging you to drive faster, thereby releasing my insanity.
over a year ago Spazola77 said…
big smile
I told you guys, when someone likes MJ, it really makes up my opinion on them. And when someone is considered a nutjob? That's a seller for me, cuz I'm pretty insane! :D
over a year ago DangerousPYT said…
See thrillie,you should have leapt into his arms instead of making him chase you to michaels star!that was so cool!!!!
@dangerousPYT:shut it,alexis.*blushing like a moron*
heart
when you wish that it was was you in TWYMMF
@msmj2012:lol,i got a feel of that...weird.
over a year ago IloveMichael28 said…
You know you're a Michael jackson fan when... You dress like him when u go shopping,out to eat,to the mall,outside,and on long trips.When you kiss ya MJ hot toys goodnight and buy a house,cloths,furniture,car,take him everywhere you go and animals for him. When you see a product about MJ,you scram over to buy it. When you can't go one day without listening to his songs.When you want to order every MJ product on the internet. When you down load all his songs on your Ipod,computer,laptop,and Iphone. When you cover your wall in all MJ posters.When you buy 4 Lifesize MJ cutouts.When you want to customize your car about MJ.When you dress your sisters and kids like MJ.When you nickname yourself LIL'MJ.When collect everything about MJ.
monkey
How about if you wish you were ALL the video girls from MJ's videos. Typical, right??? But what if you were even wishing for a quick second that you were Bubbles just so MJ could carry you around and you could sit in MJ's lap. I said for just a QUICK second!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago water_ledgling said…
heart
You know you're obsessed with Michael Jackson when...
1) you put a picture of him on your birthday cake.
2) you have MJ related nicknames (my friend, Breanna, is Bubbles after his chimp of course and I am Cricket aftter his pony).
3) you plan on making your own book, CD, and radio station about him in the future.
4) you're going to his Immortal concert in 2012 (hopefully, fingers crossed).
5) you wanted to name your future son after him.
6) you wanted to kill Jordan Chandler and you hate Joseph for being such a crappy father and La Toya for testifying against him and believing he was guilty.
7) you know he must be good in bed because of the way he moves and "handles himself" on stage.
8) you have your very own person Michael Jackson (my "big bruder")

**I have done every single one of these EXCEPT number one. that was my friend, Breanna a.k.a Bubbles :)
You got the cake shop to make your brothers b/day cake in the shape of a white glove and made the make silver sequins out of icing...and it took most of your day to make them agree.
heart
when you start to write stories based on songs from the MJ eras
over a year ago d_mjj95 said…
big smile
Want to punch people on their face when they mentions J**ko and the only things go on your mind is, "KILL THEM!"
over a year ago ilovepokemon3 said…
when you sing 5 of his songs in 1 hour!-i can sing billie jean,bad,beat it,thriller and leave me alone! and when you wake up in the morning you look over and stare at your thriller album for 23 minutes!(i have the actual record! but dont have a record player..
When you michaelised your brothers b/day even if he said no.
You saw kanye west near barnes and noble and while people got autographs,you and your sister said HOW DARE YOU THINK YOU'D BE KING OF POP? Simultaneously...and made a run 4 it but not b4 tugging at ur collars lyk mj did in remember the time.
@ ilovepokemon3:Lol,i bought records too which i cant play coz i dnt have a record player...and im going to get more at some old folks home.
got another:when you think you can TALK to michael...(i do that all the time..im NOT crazy!)
oh! i got another! when you wake up after a nightmare and think "michael is watching me..its ok.." (every time i have a super bad dream i wake up..i once had a dream with freddy kruger in it.."
Lol,my sis and i talk to michael, sometimes mum joins in...then after a minute she thinks its alarming and threatens to call a psychiatrist.
over a year ago Kingtut_777 said…
tongue
You know you're obsessed when you read this WHOLE thread thingy thing and LAUGH HAPPILY because you've done most of it...or memories come back to you...and if you haven't done something you go "I gotta do that...I have to...I must" as if it were a competition or something lol!!!
YourBestofJoy37 commented…
Oh my freaking God, you just described my life rn over a year ago
-When you saw the name Michael Jackson in a novel in a bookstore,it turned to page (19)58, and u went light headed but when saw the name michael jackson on that page you narrowly escaped cardiac arrest.
-when you saw a pair of white bellied crows, you yelled,billie jeans! And all eyes were on you.
-you keep teaching your lil bro to 'be careful what you do,dont go around breaking young girls hearts' and your mum added 'be careful what u do,coz the lie becomes the truth,heeey!'
over a year ago julieh2 said…
smile
-when you think of him every day
-when someone says nice, you think of Michael
-when you gets sad when someone says something bad about Michael
You've discovered a way to get whatever you want from your brothers,friends and parents by going:
in my darkest hour,in my deepest despair,will you still care?will you be there..?
OR
hold me like the river jordan,and i will then say to thee you are my friend,carry me like you were my brother...

...and before you go halfway,they say,okay okay fine!
over a year ago flinn123jacko said…
heart
-when you always pick the number "7" to be almost every number in your life.
-when your in school, there an assignment about your idol/inspiration, you always pick MICHAEL JACKSON
-when someone says 'pop music icon' you immediately say or scream "MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!"
-you will do anything to complete your MJ collection
-when someone says 'hold my hand' you immediately sings the whole hold my hand song.
-you HAVE to see this fan club or his face everyday,
-you make one of your friends to be a MICHAEL JACKSON fans cause you tell her/him everything about michael jackson
When you know that michael's idea of a great date was going out and ordering food both of you have never tried and regurgitating...
over a year ago MJzEmoGirl87 said…
mischievous
u have all his pics all over ur phone!!!!!
over a year ago Caitlin1996 said…
heart
When all u think about is him All the tym. When u always talk about how much u want 2 look like him. When your him 4 Halloween. When u watch this is it sooooooooo many tyms u know EVERY thaing he is going 2 say next. When u dream above him all the tym when someone says something bad about him u hurt them. When u can go on & on like i can i miss mj & i always will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"&­quo­t;&­quo­t;&­quo­t;&­quo­t;&­quo­t;&­quo­t;&­quo­t;&­quo­t;&­quo­t;&­quo­t;!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!&q­uot­;!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;&q­uot­;!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
When you've realised every halloween you've gone as MJ..And this time you and your bf have made a pact to go as tatiana and mj
heart
I got more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When u stay up all nite watching his music videos when u watch his interviews when u want 2 change ur name 2 Michael Joseph Jackson when u wish ur related 2 him when u play the game guess who IM thinking of & ur frends on first guess say Michael Jackson and it's always right.
over a year ago diamond6017 said…
kiss
when you have a poster on the wall, and put lipstick on and kiss all over it, like it was real :) I DO IT ALL THE TIME
heart
When u won't listen 2 jurks adout what they think adout him. When u would do any thaing 2 make someone a fan when u sit in your room for 3 days straight watching only stuff adout him. When u miss him soooo much u literature try 2 kill yourself. When u go soooooo crazy over him u think he's talking 2u.
big smile
When your a crazy bitch in middel of town screaming his name over & over
over a year ago amlijoseph said…
crying
when u always miss him n cry for him
when u always miss him n cry for him