Michael Jackson You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when...

kittenlove123 posted on Nov 08, 2010 at 04:59AM
Complete the phrase!
Preferably something you do or have done :))

You know you're a Michael jackson fan when...
You wear white tape on your fingers to school and say you cut your fingers when asked about it

Yes I do that. Every day.
Your turn :D

Michael Jackson 285 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 285

over a year ago reb1009 said…
-You grab any newspaper/magazine that has his face on the cover
-Try to sneak him into every conversation topic your having with someone
-You named your baby boy Michael (Or is planning to)
-You TRY to copy his dance moves Even if you can’t dance
-You find yourself gazing into his eyes…on the poster in your bedroom
- You try and force your friends to become obsessed with Michael Jackson
-Instead of writing History,you write HIStory.
-Your worst enemy becomes a Michael fan. All of a sudden, you’re best friends.

over a year ago Thrillie-jean said…
@ spazola77: not really.just try it-,its an awesome feeling*rubing hands and grining with smug satisfaction* i have two:when you meet anyone named michael,you think michael Michaeled it better.when you love diana ross,elizabeth,charlie chaplin and tchaikowsky coz you know who loves them.
over a year ago Spazola77 said…
big smile
reb1009: I also write HIStory instead of history! and i can't dance but i dance to Michael! my aunt gave me two "professional" posters so my mom said i could hang them in my room. unlike the two hideously enormous posters of justin bieber in our family room. ha and ha.
Thrillie-jean: rotflol!! Michael did Michael it better. and yes, i love them because of mah baby!
You re adicted to Mj when you have written probably the world's longest fan fiction about 'what might have been' if u met mike. When everybody groans each time the teacher lets you answer or ask a question-or give a quiz.
over a year ago bestofjoy101 said…
@ Thrillie-jean: OMG I LOVE YOU! i think we were separated at birth, haha. oh i got one: when you do your makeup like his (every day)...
over a year ago bestofjoy101 said…
oh! i got another...when you happen to be in Vegas and you search high and low for that antique store he loved so much and end up buying some stuff there yourself...when you buy the same Tom Ford cologne and wear it(even tho ur a chick) , when you try to react to everything the way you think he would react ( i.e. raised eyebrow, a slight bite of the lower lip, etc.),the list goes on...
You know ur an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when you cry at Elizabeth's passing and never saw her in movies, when you search frantically for the address of his family so you can write them an overdue letter of condolences, when if someone says something bad about Michael, you immediately get exceedingly offended and defensive, when you nearly yell at your mom because she calls him gay(tru story. happened last month.). I could really go on and on...
over a year ago Walsh97 said…
You know you're a Michael jackson fan when...
-you begin to make a religion about him ;)
-when you start to bite a magazine into pieces because it's says something bad about him
-when you begin to write his name all over your clothes and body
-when your dreaming about getting a tatoo with his name or one of his songs
-when you buy all kind of junk just because it have michaels name or picture on
-when you begin to call him your love or the sweet one or something like that
-when you don't allow your self to eat on his death day :'(
-when you have to write your own name but begins to writes his instead
-when you threw keys after people who hates him or saying something bad about him (the best way to make them shut up :)
-when you run after a people with a belt and try to hit them with it, because they have said something bad about him (did it today, because a boy called him gay :P haha)
-when you would give your life for him :)
last edited over a year ago
@bestofjoy101:i love you more!!!!!! Twins,rofl! You re obsessed with michael if you dont miss the Major Love Prayer 4 anything! When you indirectly get ur friends to celebrate his birthday and get them to dress the slightest possible bit like him-and they dont know why you have a smug look on your face.@walsh97:lol! I started Michaeology!
4got one! When you start saying "HURT ME",each time you want something done excellent,or daring someone.-since you discovered they were some of his favorite words!
-when you say to your mum "if a genie gave you 1 wish and it has to do with michael jackson" and she says "for him to go to hell" you tottly freak out at her.
-a kid hates you because you like mike and now all of you friends say to dress like him and they volitered to do it to, if you provide the stuff

sorry it is so long
over a year ago ILoveMJForever said…
heart
When you think about him everyday and when you don't kno what to do u say to urself what would Michael do when you come home and automatically say hi to ur Michael poster and blow it a kiss when u come home from school and kiss michaels face on ur wall when u spend ur whole day on YouTube watching Michael perform dance and do things you never thought he would do like dance to r kellys ignition when you listen to his music everyday when you check ur fanpop everyday just to see what's new on Michaels page when you think of Michael in everything you do when you love everything about Michael when you find urself staring into his beautiful eyes and don't realize it until somebody tells you when you brung his sings into everyday life when you try to learn his dance moves and fail but still try and when you find urself answering questions like this and when you atop in stores or anywhere when you see his face or hear anybody talk about him when you get extremely angry when people talk about him badly there is much more but I would be here all night!!!!!!!!
-your schools haveing a talent show and your say "i dont know what I'm going to do but i know it going to have something to do with michael jackson..."
-you just bought a mj outfit...but in chick form... lol
@Thrillie-jean: Actually, triplets. Hello! I am the professor of Michaelology!!! Today, we will learn an interesting fact about Michael: His second home was infested with rattlesnakes. In fact, he nearly got bit once by the pool. However, he did not get bit and remained in fairly good health. When you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fanatic like myself, you tend to look up things like this, and learn more about him. Keep Michaeling, my dedicated students!
over a year ago Capng said…
You know you're obsessed when:

-You go to a karaoke bar and do "Thriller" and proceed to do the dance at the end...in front of complete strangers...when you have massive stage fright.
-You buy tickets a year in advance to see Cirque De Soleil's Michael Jackson show in 2012.
-When you trip at work and yell "BOW!" instead of "OW!"
1.) You join a million groups like this

2.) You shriek whenever you meet another fan. :)

3.) Another celeb is wearing an outfit, you think about how MJ would look ten times more fierce in it.

4.) You can't listen to anyone else because it just sounds worse

5.) You spend your time talking online to other fans instead of your real life, non-fan friends

6.) You grab any newspaper/magazine that has his face on the cover

7.) Try to sneak him into every conversation topic your having with someone

8.) Stay up till 12am, even though you have a job/school watching Michael Jackson on youtube.

9.) You rewind to the parts in his videos where he smiles and watch it again...and again...and again.

10.) You listen to the beginning of IJCSLY over and over and pretend he's whispering in your ear

11.) You know what IJCSLY stands for

smile
12.) Went into a sorta semi-depression when he died

13.) You love all his cheesy outfits in the early days,even though they'd look horrible on anyone else

14.) You named your baby boy Michael (Or is planning to)

15.) Because you didn't have a boy, you named your baby girl Michael. (She won't be happy when she grows up.)

16.) You annoy the heck out of your boyfriend/husband because you keep going on about how amazing and hot MJ is

17.) You TRY to copy his dance moves

18.) Even if you can't dance

12.) Went into a sorta semi-depression when he died

13.) You love all his cheesy outfits in the ea
19.) You call your radio station a million times to request Michael Jackson songs

20.) You've listened to EVERY album at least a million times

21.) You find yourself gazing into his eyes...on the poster in your bedroom

22.) You make a mini shrine of MJ

23.) You spaz on anyone who says anything negative about him, then launch into a gigantic rant with EVERY FACT that ever existed

24.) You try and force your friends to become obsessed with Michael Jackson

19.) You call your radio station a million times to request Michael Jackson songs

20.) You've list
25.) He is your ideal boyfriend

26.) You pray to Michael.

27.) You & your MJ family have your own special lingo that only you understand;
"OMJ"
"Michaelicious"
"Golden Glory"
"MJ Sister"
"Tag Me"
"Mikegasms"
"Keep Michaeling"
"MJ Dreaming"
(I especially thank Nicole Charrison for this one. I ROFLed)

28.) Everytime you go to the store your eyes are looking around frantically for Michael merchandise. (By Tina Pyt Greaves)

29.) Your computer crashed with 10 gigabytes worth of Michael pictures and videos

25.) He is your ideal boyfriend

26.) You pray to Michael.

27.) You & your MJ family have your o
30.) Instead of writing History,you write HIStory.

31.) You know every hee-hee and every pow and shamone's in every song.

32.) You have spent your weekend on YouTube watching those adorable Michael Moments

33.) 99% of your 86 notifications include, ______ has commented on a photo of you, you check the comment and it's of an MJ pic.

34.) You basically only have Twitter/Facebook to promote Michael Jackson

35.) You talk to the Michael posters in your room

36.) You know which album every song comes from, what year it came out, the awards it's won and EVERY WORD of the songs.
30.) Instead of writing History,you write HIStory.

31.) You know every hee-hee and every pow and s

37.) Your heart skips a beat every time you see the word "Michael"

38.) You may also faint

39.) Or shriek very loudly

40.) Your worst enemy becomes a Michael fan. All of a sudden, you're best friends.

41.) You fell into a trance, listening to Planet Earth.

42.) You bought the This is It CD, even if it's just a bunch of songs on CDs you already own.

37.) Your heart skips a beat every time you see the word "Michael"

38.) You may also faint

43.) You preach to others about the wonderfulness of MJ.

44.) Even if they're strangers.

45.) You swooned looking at GOLD PANTS. ;)

46.) You swooned talking about GOLD PANTS.

47.) Your friend stubs her toe, shrieking OWWW. You add the "hee-hee" before you ask her if she's okay.

48.) You have moonwalked around the house.

49.) You have tripped or fallen over something while moonwalking around the house.

43.) You preach to others about the wonderfulness of MJ.

44.) Even if they're strangers.

45.) Y
over a year ago numba1MJfan said…
heart
when u wera tape on fingers every day..in every sentence u say there is a title of his songs,try dancing like him,u get realy defensive if anyone says one lil thing bout him that is crap,kiss his poster every night,pray to him,tell him goodnight,have a full notebook about day dreams youve had with him in it,have to tak to a counselor because of your addiction,the second u get near a radio you oput in your michael ce,throw partys with him as a theme twice a year,cry constantly when u hear his songs from the heart,you can say any random word and it would remind you of him,try to react to things as he would,telling your uncle to get sergury to look like him,have 17 shirts,3 pairs of pajamas and every cd that his voice was one,blast his songs and sing really loudcuz u no it annoys every one and u want them to n=know the real u,dress as him 2 years in a row on halloween,play thriller ereally loud all throught october,name every profolie u have after him of his music,love every one he loves just because u no he loves them even if u dont no who they are,have a different favorite song of his every few moments,imagines beingmarried to him or being related in any way,put on a fashion show and mmake every one dress as him:::))) ive done all theses and many m,any more lol the list can never stop everyday i find a new way to be closer to him..today it was making panckaes the shape of his glove!!
@spazola77 and bestofjoy101:we are so the bestest triplets in the history of non-biological triplets! A lesson in michaelogy: He said anyone who loved rollercoasters won his heart!..and that the suit he didnt want ola ray in the thriller video because he thought she was icky coz she was in playboy,and they argued All the time! You re adicted to MJ when you emailed NASA,telling them about the constellation you just discovered and you call it MOONWALKER,coz that what it looks like(to ur eyes)! You re obsesed if you drag ur mum's boss to ur room to c all your MJ Goods. When the math teacher asks you why MJ has anything to do with ur math assignment.
big smile
@Thrillie-jean: We so are! And how do you get NASA's email address?!My wonderful student, you are learning well! You may just be my best student!
Anyone up for some friendly competition? ;)
@spazola:my brother gave it to me,so i would shut up and stop trying to make him see the moonwalk.what kind of friendly competition?
big smile
@Thrillie-jean: Wowzers! I want it! The competition is: Who can come up with the best and most unheard of Michael Jackson fact? Come on, let's go!
-on youtube you had to make a new mj playlist because your old on reached the limit
@reb1009 That happened to me! I have about 4 play lists full of MJ goodies.
@capng sweet!
-your heart litarly stops when see his pic and name mencioned on tv...
over a year ago rosa2484 said…
heart
its true the wole class lookes at you like she is crazy.
laugh
*warning the following content contains extreme obsession, viewer decresion is advised XD*

you bought both "men in black for the like 10sec part that he is in on "mib 2"
YourBestofJoy37 commented…
I actually did that one over a year ago
@reb1009:lol,i bought a HUGE dictionary,just coz i happened to see a picture of michael and an example on him in the L section...and i quote,"michael jackson is legendary".
over a year ago MJgirl said…
heart
@thrilliejean grate word for michael love it
@reb1009 I did too. When I saw it in theaters and he was in it I almost squealed. LOL.
over a year ago paloma97ppb said…
...When you know every single word in his songs. <3
@capng i was SUPER young when it cameout.
over a year ago mrsmj2011 said…
blush
You know when you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when you start to think of other nicknames for him besides MJ, Mike, Mikey, TGO, Peter Pan, KOP, and TGETEL such as Yummy or Dimple Face
over a year ago MJJLove8297 said…
heart
-When your room is COVERED in pictures of him(:<3
-When you think about him 24/7
-When you play his music 24/7
-If you randomly start moonwalking in your kitchen (I ATTEMPT to, i really can't :/ )
-If you watch his videos all day and night because you just can't get enough :D
over a year ago mj4lyfe said…
big smile
wait im not done
-when everyday someone new says u look like mj....weird right?
-when ur mom gets mad everytime u talk about mj
-when ur principal teases u for loving mj
-when u dream of mj everynight
-when u once planned to kidnap mj (when alive)
-when u called 911 saying that if they didnt send someone over u were gonna "beat the sh*t out of this mj hater!"
-when u called the teacher a fat b*tch after commenting on mj's trial
-when u were sent to a hospital after trying to "lean" like mj...lol it hurt!i broke my leg!
-when u carried a mj pic in ur backpack an was caught my the teacher in the bathroom stalls kissing it.....OMG it was SO embarresing!
-when u sleep wit ur mj pic under ur pillow
-when u sing "the way u make me feel" in the skool halls eachday an people stare at u
-when the only thing u want for christmas each year is everything to do with mj
-when u had an asthma attack when u heard mj died
-when u send prince jackson fan mail saying u wanna marry him
-when u stay on here ALL day!
-when u stare at a mj picture for hours
-when u play "hold my hand" over an over again while crying
i'll be back with more later!
@mj4life damn ur just odd, and obsessed!
smile
-when you wear you smooth crimnal hat, mj shirt mj shoes (with white socks) and "the glove"... to walmart. XD
over a year ago MJgirl said…
mischievous
you know yur obessed when you say to your mom you got to let it smimer you got to let it bathe in the moon light then my mom gives me a dirty look lol :D
over a year ago flinn said…
you know you obsessed with michael jackson................ when you a sleep, you always have a dream with michael jackson........
@MJgirl: LOL!! I've said that before and gotten strange looks too.
over a year ago mjslibiriangrl said…
laugh
ur obbsessed when u spend ur free time drawing fan art of him.
ur obbsessed when u spend ur free time drawing fan art of him.
MjjLover4Life commented…
I do the same thing lol over a year ago
over a year ago mjslibiriangrl said…
lol i know its not great but tht's not all, i have a box in my closet tht a friend made for me with pics of mj from his bad era, my other friend saw it and she said, " u have a shrine in ur room???" lololololol.
@MJgirl:lol,i said that to the principle even though it was completely out of context..and he was lyk WTF? @reb1009:lolz!! U r obsessed with mj if u and ur sis got curly mullets to match the bad era and everyone says its totally rad-and u r mad coz some mjh8rs r doing it too.you,ur mum and sis r obsessed if u moonwalked out of KFC.
over a year ago mrsmj2011 said…
heart
When you write stories about him and make him the main character. You display him in the story the same that he acts in his short films Lol! You watch both versions(demo and final) of Give In To Me and it is all you can think about 24/7. Like right now. See? Lol!
over a year ago zombiestars said…
big smile
when........
You get butterflies when you see interviews of him
have over 50 songs of him
have over 60 photos of him
when you know all the moves of his dance off of dangerous MTV and Bad & etc.
when your head snap to the person talking about MJ
about to have a debate over michael
cry over him ever though u just became a fan of him 2 years ago on his death
have a drawing of MJ on your Binder
when you have a lot of friend online that are fans of MJ
and want a birthday theme of MJ but don't know because ppl be talking
what MJ outfit off of Speed demon/ Bad
try to sing like him
what to have that kind of hair he did in Bad Era :)
that's it for now:)