Michael Jackson You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when...

kittenlove123 posted on Nov 08, 2010 at 04:59AM
Complete the phrase!
Preferably something you do or have done :))

You know you're a Michael jackson fan when...
You wear white tape on your fingers to school and say you cut your fingers when asked about it

Yes I do that. Every day.
Your turn :D

Michael Jackson 285 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 285

over a year ago kengie4mj said…
heart
When you hear Beat It in Target and do the full dancing routine (I got money for it but my mom doesn't like to take me shopping anymore), you smile everytime you see a picture of him, you start making a card that says 'Mother's Day' and it ends up as Michael Jackson, everytime a teacher says smooth you say criminal, you're mom gets annoyed with MJ talk, you basically have a shrine in your room, and finally you got a detention one time for saying 'hee hee' during a quiz because you'd much rather have been listening to MJ at that moment (It was complete silence and without thinking I just said "HEE HEE" lol).
over a year ago Thrillie-jean said…
@kengie4mj:me too,only everybody groans when im about to say anything in class coz they know where im going with it.
over a year ago mj4lyfe said…
laugh
IKR?my mom once told my to SHUT UP when i was talking about mj!!LOL it was SOOOOO funny!i love it when my mom gets annoyed!!!
over a year ago Spazola77 said…
mischievous
@mj4lyfe:same here! It got so repetitive that mom disallows speak of Michael Jackson from 8:00pm Friday to 8:00pm Saturday from my mouth. But sometimes I cheat a little...
over a year ago msmj2012 said…
heart
when you write stories about him
over a year ago Waterwhip said…
You know your a die hard fan when . . .
Your parents wake you up in the morning you Start singing "Beat it" because you want then to go away. When everyone in class stares at you when someone says Michael Jackson. When you eating lunch you get up and start moonwalking for no reason. When you to kareoke to thriller in choir. When you beg your band director for a michael jackson medley. When someone talks bad about him you get up and deafend his reputaion.
mischievous
@Waterwhip:I should try singing Beat it, that has been a problem lately, the rest has me written all over it!
over a year ago Ariesgurl94 said…
big smile
when he is always ur mind
when you make up stories about him
when ur parents look at u crazy while ur singing his songs
over a year ago Evyke83 said…
You know you're an obsesed Michael Jackson fan when: You listen to his music 24/7, When you can't stop tinking of him, When you're always looking for new pictures ofline- or making you're own, When you watch his movies and concerts all the time. AAAWWWW he is so adorabale en sexy, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
You know you're an obsesed Michael Jackson fan when: You listen to his music 24/7, When you can't sto
When u and the MJ impersonator who came to your school chatted after his show like long lost friends.When you wore your BAD era outfit and moonwalked in and out of the airport upon arrival in bucharest,and a tonne of people cheered 4 u..and u got a free 'i love MJ Tshirt' from a random person.
When u and your mum had an arguement and later when sh tried to tok to you u sang,LOVE IS WOMAN,I DONT WANNA HEAR IT..(4rm give in to me)
when he's all that you think about 24/7 365 days a year, when you want to learn his songs, when you want to have a MJ doll from the Bad era, when you try to collect the most pics of him, when you are writing your stories and you wonder what he would he say, when you imitate him, when you want to get married to For All Time, when For All Time plays in your head as you are writing, when you can't stand to hear or watch other ppl to make fun of him, when you want to be on this site more than any other site,when you can't watch the memorial,when it really upsets you to see his casket,when it really upsets you that stupid ignorant people will put pics of him dead on photobucket and say that its cute or funny that he is gone
When you organize your MJ albums on iTunes in order of release date, and take like 2 hours to do so.
over a year ago peterdaddy said…
surprise
When your own sister tells you that you have a Michael Jackson fetish and you feign innocence but know she's right! That happened to me!
over a year ago peterdaddy said…
surprise
When someone asks you point blank " You've got a crush on him, don't you?" You look away, feel your face blush, giggle like a schoolgirl and try unsuccessfully say "No, of course not!" And you know there is no why in the world anyone would believe you.
over a year ago adnicktion said…
crying
when his smile makes you cry......
When this guy u really like asked u to chose between him and michael,coz he h8s him and you go
'dont make me choose,because i'll pick michael because its always been michael..'
and u dont care how cheesy it sounded.
big smile
Wow...nice!
Lol.
when the question of whether or not someone likes mj is a huge portion of their personality.
over a year ago droberson1104 said…
heart
You know that you are obsessed when Mike's name just pops up in conversation. You mention what Mike has said about a topic or something he has done. But the person or the people you are talking to ask- Mike who? And you say Michael Jackson and they are like,oh? His name is mentioned just like any one of your friends or someone you know personally. I also bought his favorite perfume- Bal A Versailles, just to know what he smelled like. Finally, I think about him EVERYDAY!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago deblovesmj4ever said…
you know your a michael jackson fan when... you buy everything with his name or picture in , on or about him... i seriously have more t-shirts now than in the 80's!!!
When u adopted his giggle!!!
When whenever anybody mentions a date,u unconsiously state what michael did on that day or year...eg:when a couple of adults mentioned 1979 in their conversation and you and ur friends passed by but u took a sec to say
"mj gets rid of his afro".they go,"huh?" u just grin and join ur friends..and hear them say,"kids of this day..".
When ur etiquette english grandma came over and u and sis moonwalked to the dining table and talked about mj nonstop while eating KFC with ur hands and she said,"girls!what would the queen say?!"
laugh
@Thrillie-jean: I do the date thing too! In fact, today, I was watching Ray, and it was like 1952(the year) and I was like, that's before MJ was born!
@spazola77:ikr? When i heard 1960 on a crosstown bus,i was like,'michael jackson was a baby,aaaw' and got many funny looks.
over a year ago reb1009 said…
@thrillie-jean: lol, that would be kinda emberissing im guessing
@reb1009:not anymore,im used to it...
over a year ago reb1009 said…
@thrillie-jean: good, i get emberresed wayy to easyly
big smile
@Thrillie-jean:Im watching this movie and the chick said 85, I was like We Are The World, then she said I was six, so I thought hm, 79, Off The Wall. In the movie, the girl is 16, so I thought, hm, 95, HIStory, my birth.
@reb1009:me too,but i cant help it,its almost a reflex,lol.
@spazola:here's wat i did,at my aunts book club.since i lyk to rub michael's achievements in their faces,i got them to read dancing the dream..and when someone said,"if u know so much,wat award did he get in 1995?"(random year to her) i shocked the group by saying the living legend award speech word for word,giggle for giggle,blink for blink including janets part..which left 'em a little creeped out.
heart
You know you are an OBSESSED MJ fan if you answered this particular forum question like 2 or more times. Really if you answered this question at all, YOU KNOW YOU ARE OBSESSED!!!!
wink
You know you are an OBSESSED MJ fan when your kid thinks that GOLD PANTS is a new color in the crayon box!!! That's obsessed!!! True story!!!
angry
Holy snap, that's cool! U know ur an obsessed MJ fan when u yell at ur mom b/c she called him gay and then had the nerve to say Prince (the singer) was fine.
When these girls at the mall asked if the girl you were with was with you(even if it was remotely racist and u could just whip your hair and walk away)you said 'yes we 're one and the same' and before you knew it,you burst into the 1st verse of black or white and yelled prejudice is ignorance in their face.and they walked away with guilty faces while your bestfriend was LHAO.
laugh
You know you are an obsessed fan when you wonder if you are cheating (on MJ) if you are considering dating someone.
over a year ago mrsmjj20 said…
heart
when you listen for all time every day
@Thrillie-jean: Omg, u r crazy! We've gotta be like twins!
U know ur an obsessed MJ fan when everything MJ u do, u post on here right after u do it.
@Thrillie-jean: Omg, u r crazy! We've gotta be like twins!
U know ur an obsessed MJ fan when everything MJ u do, u post on here right after u do it.
over a year ago MJFantasy09 said…
big smile
you know you're obsessed when you've thought about him over 10,000 times today. and you've seen every single video on youtube of him. xD
over a year ago AlovesmJ said…
-when you pay money to take a picture with an impersonater (which is what i did today :D)
-you download 400 pics of him on your iPod
-you think about him 24/7 and smile :)
wink
If you would cut a b*tch if she ever stepped to your man (MJ)!!! JK!!! ;)
heart
You know you are obsessed if you have given yourself the titles like "Michael Jacksonologist" or "Michaelogist". Because you know more about Michael Jackson then anybody- you know dates, places, and everything there is to know about Michael.
surprise
You know that you are an obsessed fan when you have considered getting a MJ tattoo. And you don't even like tattoos!!!
heart
I know I am totally acting obsessed. Anyway, you know you're obsessed when someone ask you what you're doing and you actually use the word "Michaeling".
You know you're obsessed when whenever you stretch, you do the pose for This Is It! And when you start yelling at Iman, Tatiana, and (the worst offender) Naomi while they flirt around with Michael.
over a year ago jennyalexandria said…
You know you're an obsessed Michael Jackson fan when you always try to get Michael's name into a coversation, when ever you see something relating to Michael you have to buy it(seriously it's ridiculous the amount of MJ stuff I've bought), and when more than half of your iPod space is full of MJ songs, videos, pictures, e-books, etc.
heart
when you miss all of your friends in this club cuz they love him just as much as u do
heart
AWWWW!!!! (msmj2012)- I don't have anything to say, but that was sweet and a GREAT answer!!!!
@droberson:cool! Spazola and i are michaelogists too.nice to have one more!
@jennyalexandria:u re not crazy,trust me.i have more MJ clothes than i do normal clothes,more photos than i do photos of me..and i buy ridiculous things like 3visors.2,just coz they had an M on them and i glued on a J.the other one was michael jordan but i replaced the jordan with jackson.
You're obsessed with mj if
-michael is the word you use when any other word just wont do.so you conversations go a little like this:
"you so michealed it!"
"huh?"
"i said u nailed it".
Or
"i put it on the michael"
"really,where is it?"
"im michaeling you,i put the joseph on the michael".
@spazola:lol,i also do the This Is It stretch and the billie jean toss to take off my fedora.
MICHAELOGY:did u notice michael had a tiny gold chain on his wrist during Black or White in the bucharest concert?
heart
@Thriller-jean: Yeah, you are pretty OBSESSED!!! I LOVE IT!!!! My friends and family know I TOTALLY love MJ. And no I didn't know about the gold chain. Thanks for the trivia. KEEP "MICHAELING"!!! ;)