Huddy The Huddy Void

fran2 posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 01:30PM
A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial.
A place for those who are angry.
A place for those who are in acceptance (lucky people!).
A place for all of us, hopeless Huddies, because we do feel that House and Cuddy have been the most incredible couple we’ve ever known and they are always gonna be the most incredible couple we have ever known.

Trying to survive the season 8 and hoping for a season 9 ;-))).....keep talking and keep the flame burning!

Title credit @bh
Pic credit @huddycat69
A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial. 
A pl

Huddy 403 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 401-403 of 403

over a year ago huddycat69 said…
It's been so long, too long!
I reread some of old posts and lots of memories come flooding back. It was so good to discuss about House, Cuddy, Wilson... about their banter, quarrel, flirt... I miss the show so much!
Of course I watch other shows (Castle, the Mentalist, Games of thrones...) but I've never been as involved and moved by any of them as much as I was and still is by House. Maybe is it better because I won't feel sad and desperate if something "bad" happen to the characters.
Thanks to great fic writers, Huddy -and House- are still alive and I can find a kind of comfort by reading and writing.
Hope you're all doing well, ladies. I miss you
last edited over a year ago
It's been so long, too long! 
I reread some of old posts and lots of memories come flooding back. It
over a year ago fran2 said…
kiss
here I am, after all this time. The nostalgia you know. How are you? I'm really good. In July, I went to the HL’s concert in Milan, delicious as always, but every time I see him I ask myself "why you are not House anymore" ??? I had the feeling that he felt the lack of Gregory too, so I'm in good company.
Needless to say I miss him and I miss you, our chats, our delusions, enjoyment and suffering. Girls I love you still and I do not think I will relive ever again an experience like that with you and House.
anyway ... life goes on.
Some series that lately I really like:
Masters of sex - really nice! especially because he is a little bastard inside, like House.
Sons of anarchy - I'm waiting to begin the last season, but I will watch it with my son because it’s rather disturbing.
Downton Abbey - of course
The good wife - although I still haven’t finished watching the five!
True detective - the first season was just wonderful and every new season starts with new characters
Once upon a time - every time I see "Cameron" it is like a knife turning in the wound :-D

A series that I will not watch anymore is Castle !!! it made me very angry because the writers have copied House a lot, without the genius of the House’s writers and without House and Cuddy of course ;-)

Big hugs!!!!
here I am, after all this time. The nostalgia you know. How are you? I'm really good. In July, I went
over a year ago bluehue said…
A warm hello across time and space...dear Huddy Void friends. Miss ya.
Hugs @mysuspisionis & @huddycat & @fran-stewie.

I've totally not seen any of the Hunger Games @mysusp..but I'm curious that Philip Seymour Hoffman played a character..so some time I'll check out his performance. Hope you, family & pets are well and happy happy happy. Okay..SOMEone said "happiness is overrated."

Hey @huddycat, hope you are doing well..I'm SURE you are. It is weird now to catch a few scenes from HOUSE now & again..when flipping through the channels. Sometimes I still get "sucked in," especially to
be amused by a flippant remark from House. He's always good for a bit of sarcasm..and a laugh.

Oh Greg..your leg..maybe now a peg..like Rachel's pirate. Not sure why I said that..Doctor Seuss made me do it. @tammy - where eva ya are..I remember our good fun writing and rhyming.

Hey @fran. You must know Hugh Laurie's face & voice & body language as none of us could imagine..having seen him perform many times now. Yes, the "lack of Gregory." Good one!
I'm thinking you may like the series, "The Grand Hotel..or the Gran Hotel," especially if you are a
Downtown Abbey viewer. I've not seen it..but my sister says it is SO romantic & wonderful. I'll be
checking it out with her..next visit. I'm not sure..but I think it is Spanish. I totally stopped watching
Castle too..it does not hold my interest. I did recently watch the entire series of "Breaking Bad,"
because I read that Sir Anthony Hopkins watched it from beginning to end..without stopping..and
said it was the most amazing series he's ever seen. SO..with that in mind, I dove into the series over
the Summer. It is a unique story..incredible arcs..with far reaching consequence..ultimately. I do
recommend it. I feel l know the characters..and that is a good sign of story telling.

I've said too much..to a mostly empty room..UNLESS.....wait..do I hear a knock knock knock?!
YEs..do come in..you amazing girls. Let's gab a bit. Ha.. ha. About anything and nothing.

See you..@bluehue