Huddy The Huddy Void

fran2 posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 01:30PM
A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial.
A place for those who are angry.
A place for those who are in acceptance (lucky people!).
A place for all of us, hopeless Huddies, because we do feel that House and Cuddy have been the most incredible couple we’ve ever known and they are always gonna be the most incredible couple we have ever known.

Trying to survive the season 8 and hoping for a season 9 ;-))).....keep talking and keep the flame burning!

Title credit @bh
Pic credit @huddycat69
A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial. 
A pl

Huddy 403 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 403

over a year ago fran2 said…
..........................................­...­.
laugh
To console myself, I'll have to look at Hugh's ass every single day ...from here to eternity
To console myself, I'll have to look at Hugh's ass every single day ...from here to eternity
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
@Fran--amber here returning to haunt this House. Don't worry after a few days you will get over Dominica and realize the writers are not going to have House end up happy with a young wife at the end. If they gave us a thousand reasons why it wouldn't work with Cuddy in interviews then I don't forsee Dominica being his choice at the end. I am horrible and read spoilers though so I've had month to process this. It is for a lack of a better word icky though. This would be a sweeps week in ratings so leave the people in suspense tactics are employed. I just found out tonight's episode will be on march 12 because they are having the big car race that was delayed on Sunday due to lots of rain. Last night I read the Hunger Games till midnight after I bought it that afternoon. I don't read young adult fiction much but this was incredible! Set in the future where teenagers are chosen by lottery to fight to death as a reminder to not rebel against the government and everything is broadcast on large television screens it examines the current reality television and violence shown on tv. And honestly I had to keep reading till the end just to see who would make it out alive! Ps. One soul searching blue eyed stare from Hugh Laurie as a prize for guessing my name. I've seen one house fan with my name on Barbara barnEtts page but they seemed to be a house Cameron fan. Lol
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bluehue said…
rainy
Hey! Right..looks like House got "bumped" last night..now imagining House & Cuddy driving & chasing around the bumper track for 3 hours..oh yea, that was basically it..says cynical me.

@mysusp, Ha..I thought Amber was just too easy!
P.S. I read on BB's blog..speculations on endings..that someone mentions it would be cool if House, in a final scene..ends up back on that bus with Amber ghost..no more pain. "Hunger Games," sounds darkly interesting, like..the apocalypse will be televised..run for your lives!

Aah @fran, your pics of more meaningful memories..helped ease pain of "green card" fiasco! Yikes. It's like..House is still a prisoner..in his own home, with Dominca jumping around the place for the next 6 months..listening to her loud radio..instead of say..hearing our sad man..play the piano so sweetly.
P.S. "Lines in the Sand," a personal favorite. That little boy captured my heart too.

Oh yes @fran, and your last pic of nakey HL, reminds me of when Wilson told House, "You are a noble ass!"

Well, I do not think for a second..that House ends up with Dominca.
Wild speculation number 1:
1. I don't know, maybe House moves back in with his ill or dying mother..and he finally finds a link to love via the maternal connection.
Hey!  Right..looks like House got "bumped" last night..now imagining House & Cuddy driving & chasing
Fanpop lost my long post. @bluehue thanks for encouraging words. I can bear House alone but not with her which is mean of me but as Emma prayed in the Jane Austen movie. "i would be happy if he just remained single Lord that's all". Speaking of praying poor House forced to listen to the pop music of a former 80s christian artist! Ha ha I and some fellow Christians would say that Amy Grant is considered a little cheesy.... I would recommend Switchfoot to House as an intro. He would like the more angst approach along with electric guitar etc. It would be nice to see House decide that he likes some company after Dominica---Wilson come on and move in again! Order some Chinese and watch the nature channel. Two guys can do that without being two tigers away from a Vegas act as House said ;)
over a year ago Tammy8 said…
heart
link

I posted the above link because I wanted to give you a sample writing. this was written by a fan of House as a part of the huge goodbye project and tribute. I wanted you to see this because we have such wonderful ladies here whom express theirself so beautifully I wanted you all to know about this and to have an opportunity of your own to submit something.

This of course is via twitter and anybody that wishes to surf twitter a bit I am tammy757 and I will gladly help if anyone needs it. This was a very personal show for us that led us to each other and introduced us to such a great character. I love you ladies very much and for the better part of two and half years you have been my family. I never want to lose touch with you.
smile
Is it the 12th or 19th house returns? I have a work break a week from now so that will be when I get to it :). @Fran,Tammy,bluehue. I like Frans idea for having a thread after the official end of the show. We all seem to like similar things in art, music,literature,movies etc so it would be fun to bounce ideas around. House ties in to many areas as well. Hope everyone is enjoying the more spring like weather. I have several people with March birthdays that I need to buy presents for.
*Arms high in the air and waving to all my friends* I hope everyone is well. I think of you ladies often and always have good thoughts in my heart for you.

I always think of you ladies fondly when I watch Eat, Love, Pray!! I think we would have so much fun listening to each other's stories and enjoying foods from all around the world. Each of us in their own way on a quest in this life to find our ever changing roles.

My mom's birthday is in March as well @mysuspionis. I am definitely up for a thread after the show. I assume we will be talking about the finale for a time after the show is over. Hopefully they wont crush us with the ending.

Maybe we could have a season 8 thread and discuss season 8 a bit when it is over. It is hard to concentrate on it it now as I know it is hard for each of us to say farewell to a character we so dearly love.

I am going to be watching some of the last episodes while we are at a brief intermission now with House. I will return and start a discussion to see where are heads are at.
heart
Hello girls! Are you all right? Lately I’m a little busy.
Have you all seen the episode Love is Blind? I liked it, now we just have to wait for the final episodes of the series. I'm trying not to think that very soon it will end and @tammy idea to open a thread for the season 8 comments is good for me.

@ tammy - I'm not on twitter, I’m lazy but if one day I'll open a profile I'll tell you. Kisses, dear :-)

@ mysuspAmber :D! I shudder even to pronounce the name of this beloved character ...how did you bring your own "weight" for all this time?? (kidding ;-) )

@bh “…Wilson told House, "You are a noble ass!" “. Great memories :-)))))
I agree, it’s impossible (please!!!) that House ends up with Dominica. Better alone than in bad company! ahahahahah

Did you watch the movie The Artist? It’s a masterpiece (strongly recommended)

Back to House, I wanna share my current desktop...
Hello girls! Are you all right? Lately I’m a little busy.
Have you all seen the episode Love is Bli
over a year ago huddycat69 said…
sad
Hi girls!
I hope everyone is fine. I was very busy but I don't forget you.

@Fran lobe your desktop, this man is incredible and I hope we can see him soon in another show. And in myb dream in a new show with Lisa Edelstein of course, because they have such a great chemistry together...

I couldn't see the ep, does anyone have a link for it?

I miss you girls and I miss my Huddy
Hi girls!
I hope everyone is fine. I was very busy but I don't forget you.

@Fran lobe your desktop,
cool
Hey girls I am on spring break this coming up week. This is an episode of House I actually want to see because of his mom and the wondering I have if the new boyfriend is perhaps bio dad. If he isn't then it could still have lots of father issues explored. You know when I watched Scrubs I was annoyed with the relationship episodes of JD and Elliot his on again off again girlfriend? I actually fixated more on JD and Dr Cox with their mentor/father son type dynamic. I always wanted poor JD to get that hug from his father figure. I will come back around Sat because I will be busy this week. Some kind of cold and then daylight savings time threw me off for the last few weeks and I was tired, tired, tired :). Yey for a thread after the finale! It would seem strange to say goodbye to you girls. I think some of the random summer conversations were some of my favorites on here. What books and movies people were involved with and the "I'm off to the beach announcements". Happy birthday to your mom Tammy. Fran I haven't seen the artist but someone at work asked me if I had. They were thinking of watching it. We all started discussing the silent aspect when she said it was silent. I watched a Charlie Chaplin silent once and I've seen subtitled movies. An indie film I want to see is called Blue Like Jazz based on one of my favorite memoir books by Donald Miller.
By the way I need to look up the Artist because it has been so poorly advertised that all I know was that it was big at the oscars.
laugh
Ha. Fran I can't believe it. I looked up the movie. A few months back my mother and I had a rare time when we both had the same day off and went to a beach town together. I picked up a free magazine which advertised a film festival and that movie was the one that grabbed my interest. There was a pretty big focus on it and I read aloud the fact that it had John Goodman and held up the picture. It would have been interesting to see it at a festival. I've never been to one before
@huddycAt----the episode will air in USA this monday
So hopefully after Monday everyone will have seen the episode. I will not say anything to spoil it.

I have seen House reach out to his colleagues more this year than in any other year that I can recall but still managing a very non-chalent approach. There seems to be a distance in the good doctor's eyes; even with Wilson.

He helped Adams work through her anger with a ball bat and expensive medical equipment, he took responsibility for Chase and was also there to help him get back on track. He was essential for Wilson in "Transplant" because Wilson wouldn't have pushed beyond the limits with his patient. His efforts to lighten Taub a bit very may well be helping Taub with his children.

H had a weak moment with Dominica when he thought she might really love him but she squashed H's vulnerabilities! I don't think the are end game and I am not sure H's endgame will simply him being alone.

@Fran2 I love your desktop. I'm definitely not ready for the end and I try not to even think about it. At the end of the day I am the type that has to be just smacked in the face with the truth before I know how I feel

@Huddycat - I left you a link in DM to watch the last episode.

@BH - Dominica cannot be the end game? Can she?

@huddycat

@Tam @mysusp thanks, I'll watch it as soon as I can, the title is full promises (well in my opinion).

I really hope House and Domenica won't be end game, we don't deserve it, neither House, nor Cuddy.

Good ep!
smile
Hi!

just come to say that I found the ep of yesterday quite interessant and House was... House. I'm definitely in love with Hugh House.

I wait for you to see it and hope we can talk about it
kiss
Hi forum friends!
My comments are really, REALLY late..but here goes:

PART 1:

@mysusp, Welcome! Aah..to your ref, “happy if he just remained single,” (A+)..I might also add, “happy if our House just manages to stay alive.” Still laughing at “2 tigers away from a Vegas act, so “spit-take” funny.

@tammy, Yeah..@fran told us about that website, a wonderful idea. Let us know if you submit anything..so we can read YOU..wouldn’t want to miss!!

Like most of you..I’ll feel a bit in “limbo,” if we loose our forum place to be “us.”
PROMISE: I’ll be sure to participate if we create a sort of follow-up forum thready..like a “Halfway (H)OUSE,” ha ha.
Translation: A “halfway house” is a place to transition back into normal society.

@mysusp, You are the best darn shopper! YEA for March birthdays!! (My Dad: March 19). YES, I’m DEFINATELY enjoying the Spring. In my PART 2..I’ll drop off a pic of SPrInG flowers springing up in my yard.

@tammy, “Arms high,” waving back..and your WHOLE comment..(11 days ago) very special..heart-felt! You
”assume,” correctly, I think we will discuss these latest and last 9 episodes..including the (I imagine) “crushing” finale.

PART 2: Later this evening..or tomorrow..tomorrow.
smile
Confession: I peeked at the reviews and recaps. I had a feeling there would be no bio dad when people said merely that they liked it. Based on several in depth recaps it seems this will probably be the last we hear of this theme since this is the last year. Sadly the writers had to write up to episode 17 not knowing whether or not they would be renewed. I guess what we take away is House loves and respects his mother whom he perhaps did not know as well as he thought. In addition he did respect his father as the man who raised him. His mother seems to have Houses personality trait of manipulation and lying. It's a bit sad because I used to think if House got past his childhood issues one day he could perhaps be at peace and even have a successful relationship hinted at at the end of the show. But it seems according to the writers and directors comments in several interviews that he will never recover emotionally. Sigh.... I think the lack of hope is why I've had a hard time with watching this year. I don't think House will die but I think we will see a retread of where we were time and time again. Or perhaps the themes this year have been pointing to him having the possibility of some friendships and a tinier interest in humanity at the end. I have a feeling that 50 years ago David Shore would have directed the popular western tv shows withHouse as the lone cowboy riding away into the sunset. Maybe David Shore watched to many Clint Eastwood movies in his formative years ;). I am going to follow along with you girls in the forum because you are all great and I would miss you. I will probably mostly read recaps though because this episode was the one I wanted to see. And I will HAVE to watch the finale-----though I may need to hold a pillow or my down comforter. LOL. @bluehue---happy bday to your family to. My niece was on the 20 and nephew the 13. Best friend the 5th. I wish I had pretty flowers a lot of things I like don't grow well here. I did start a vegetable garden. It was meant to be my first independent foray into growing food and somehow I ended up with an entire acre planted!!! I have peas and beans sprouting now and waiting on the others to pop up
rainy
**SOME SPOILERS**

Hey @mysusp,
Enjoyed your thoughts on "Love is Blind." Thanks.
I thought..same thing..when H’s-mom played Wilson for the caring sap..with death book-sticking-out-of-purse trick." Meanwhile, House, who is himself...a "doctor without borders," enlists those innocent “kids with crayons” in his own (manipulation) plot, only to be caught two steps behind dear mom. Sigh.

FYI: I read BB's review..she thinks Wilson lied to House about DNA test, that Thomas Bell really IS his biological father, but Wilson thought it best to keep that info from House..to help maintain family peace. Well, hadn’t thought of that, though Wilson has lied before, (thus the show’s mantra-motto). (Kinda tired of that one..grrrr).

I did like when Thomas calmed Park in midst of her acid trip..instantly made me look at him differently, and wonder if House could have used some of that empathetic touch in childhood..as a "wee lad," (cue the Scottish accent).

Great point..your 'lone cowboy," motif, I think BB also suggests that notion..(to paraphrase), "that while House depends on a few friends..he always retreats back to lonliness." (Into the sunset).

@tammy, About Dominica..there was some pushing/shoving about that topic on BB's blog. To pass along another BB critic thought..basically she suggests that Dominica may not be who House wants..but what he needs, (again..with another House MD mantra-motto, "sometimes ya get what ya..cough-cough..need" sing song refrain.

Well, 8 more episodes to go, and I'll watch right along, though with little expectation..other than seeing the series through..how they might wrap it up or leave loose ends all over the place.
At this point, there does seem to be a very dark cloud hanging over House..his health & therefore..his well being in certain peril.
**SOME SPOILERS**

Hey @mysusp,
Enjoyed your thoughts on "Love is Blind."  Thanks.
I thought..same th
sunny
Oops..one more thing..instead of a spring flower pic..here's some veggies.

@mysusp, AWESOME..to hear you are gardening @mysusp! Green thumbs up! My husband is totally into that..& is proud of his peas & greens popping up right now too..just a smallish garden. I think you might be "farming," if you have an acre growing..ha. (A pic from last spring).

Eat your vegetables! :)))))) See you soon.
Oops..one more thing..instead of a spring flower pic..here's some veggies.

@mysusp, AWESOME..to hear
kiss
hello my dear ladies.
I see that you are dedicating to gardening, I'd say it's a suitable occupation for old and inconsolable ladies who are going to lose House XDDDD.....keep manuring and watering! Ahahahahah
I'm keeping myself away from the web because I am afraid of spoilers, I want to get to the last episode without knowing anything, I want to keep the door open for surprises, good or bad does not matter at this point… although, as @tammy, I am not ready at the end. Perhaps by not knowing I'm trying to prepare myself to write the word "end".
So excuse me if I'm away from our home recently, be certain that you are always in my thoughts.
I want to wish all of you a Happy Easter :-))))
Big hugs!
laugh
I forgot .... I hope not to find nasty surprises in the Easter [H]ouse Egg!!!
I forgot .... I hope not to find nasty surprises in the Easter [H]ouse Egg!!!
smile
Hey missed you all last week. My dad (and you know what a daddy's girl I am ;). had a ruptured appendix.
Relieved that was all though watching him in pain refusing to go to dr for a couple of days was not fun. Plus I've seen to many House episodes so I started imagining abdominal aortic rupture or hernia with tissue death. Lol. Love your veggies bluehue. I used a hoe yesterday but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I could only imagine the scary things I would find on YouTube if I were to type in how to use a hoe. :p. @Fran. Happy Easter. I may go to a Sunrise service Sunday. The closest church to me has a farm Nearby with rolling hills in a cow pasture. They place three rough wooden crosses on the hill and the fog with the sun coming up makes it beautiful
smirk
Hmmm I did hear rumors that Dominica may be gone in 18 so perhaps she is a plot contrivance to push House into his customary prefinale depression?
sunny
Hello "Peeps!"

@fran, NICE to "see" you..and I understand you wanting to view the remaining episodes with few preconceptions. I'm not thinking or dwelling much about (H)ouse, as you suggest, "it doesn't really matter anyway," considering...TPTB-will-be.
Yes..HaPPy Easter! :))

@mysusp, Get well wishes to your Dad!! A ruptured appendix is NO picnic, as this happened to me in jr. high school. My parents said it was bc I ate too many sunflower seeds whole..and the shells got stuck in my appendix, and made it explode! I hope he is feeling much better!! Hugs.
P.S. Shocking to hear you are "hoe-ing," ha ha. I don't think there is any way to use a hoe incorrectly. However..a warning: I did suffer a "wheel barrow" injury last year when I was pushing it along really fast, the wheel hit a big hole in the ground..which jammed my shoulder and it still kinda hurts, so be careful..the hidden dangers of gardening.
Happy SUNRISE service..if ya get up with "the cows" that early. LOL.

Other stuff...SUGAR & SPOILER FREE:
@mysusp, You may be right on about Dominica.
FYI: I watched the show Castle this week and this character..playing a sexy model..was killed off.
I realized she was..Dominca! (The actress anyway).

SNOOPY pretty dinosaur eggs, chocolate bunnies & marshmallow peeps for all! Later.
Hello "Peeps!"

@fran, NICE to "see" you..and I understand you wanting to view the remaining episode
smile
Hello girls: Fran no spoiler discussion so you can read too. I have been as blue as a bluehue when dwelling upon what could have been and what was taken away so quickly last year in Moving On. At least I got to know some great people on here. Lately I find myself wanting to diagnose people in my mind. Medical issues really are fascinating. I had a bit of a House moment this year. A teacher described her student and within one sentence I said "does he have aspbergers?". Turns out I was right when the teacher consulted with the parent. Speaking of which my students and I got to do the Torch Run for Special Olympics today. We threw lots of candy and it was so sweet when we got to the high school because the high school kids all stood out in front and clapped. One redheaded boy saw his section wasn't clapping and said "y'all you need to clap". See David Shore there is goodness in the world ;). There was a commercial for gypsy weddings on tv now and it reminded me of the house episode with the gypsy family. So cool. I am so excited that the movie the Descendents is finally out on video. I have been waiting to see that. Hopefully after Dominica plagues us for a bit she will be gone. Lydia was not so bad but I am of the opinion that if they tried to pound it into our heads that house was not a family man that they shouldn't roll over for network execs. The beginning of the year DS said no relate ships and Dominica was gone and it appears they have undergone a little ratings tweaking orders by the network :p. Bluehue is castle good? I know lots of people have moved over to it after house. I don't want to become OCD over a tv show again but I miss watching a romance. :). Cougar town is nice because it's light the couple got together the First Season! And now in the 3rd season they are getting married because the producer thought the show was mostly about the couples hanging out together and so that wouldn't change anything. Quite a difference from certain philosophies :).
laugh
Sorry for the stream of consciousness type ramblings. Lol
smile
My dear ladies, thank you for avoiding spoilers.
I feel very much the lack of our fervent discussions about every single detail of the last House’s episode. Now it seems that all this is gone forever. I watch Castle and OnceUpon a Time and Sons of Anarchy and The Good Wife and Dexter and Downton Abbey and everything but nothing affects me like House. Maybe it's better that way, who knows?
Watching the latest episodes of House is pretty sad because you can breathe a farewell. House appears like a man who is doing everything possible to give his “children” the tools to stand on their own legs, without him. A lame man who gives crutches for those he loves. I find it heartbreaking.

Ok, tonight I'm going to watch Titanic …3D this time…just to cheer me up! hahahahahah

My dear ladies, thank you for avoiding spoilers.
I feel very much the lack of our fervent discussions
crying
@fran nice cartoon! Would it be possible to get "Moving on" in reverse and to get then on another way? just like a train which switches on another track to go somewhere else...

I miss "our fervent discussions about every single detail of" House's ep too, it was the good time when we dissected the story, their feelings, their words...

as @fran said "Watching the latest episodes of House is pretty sad because you can breathe a farewell. House appears like a man who is doing everything possible to give his “children” the tools to stand on their own legs, without him. A lame man who gives crutches for those he loves. I find it heartbreaking." It means a lot for the end, doesn't it?

In France we only have season 7 yet, and it's good - and very sad too - to see our wonderful couple together...

Does anyone know when the next House's ep will air?
Hi everyone---I needed a break after reading the Dominica spoilers for the episode that aired 2 weeks ago. Plus one weekend my dad had to go in for iv antibiotics. To help my mother I went to pick him up and 4HOURs after the first sign off we finally got the main Dr to sign off :p. Today I was thinking about House and my father asked me if Id watched House this week and I said no, why does he have cancer? He told me I would have to watch and I said I didn't really watch this year and he asked why and I mentioned the attitude if pessimism that runs through the episodes. Then he asked about the dr. what was her name? So I told him the saga of Cuddy and asked if the green card wife was there still. My mother said oh yeah there was a new girl on there! She was thinking of Parks. After a ten minute discussion of the saga if House led by me mostly I checked episode recaps. I came back and said "so Wilson is the one dying?". I asked how my he knew this and he said the girl at work whom he is good friends with on the night shift told him. House us her favorite show along with 30 Rock. They trade quips about the philosopher Jagger together. I'm guessing his friend reminds him of his daughter. I should become friends with this girl cause she sounds cool---like you ladies. So I'm not sure how to process Wilson yet. I said my niece (the other member of family I've gotten into House" will be so sad Wilson us her favorite. She named the goldfish in my parents pond House and her friend said she would get one and name it Wilson so they could be friends. If they truly lose Wilson it is a fate worse than death for House although I could see artistically that perhaps they explore if House can make a decision to be happy on his own without the crutch Wilson and Cuddy provided him. Emotionally it just feels kind if mean though writers. How will Kutner, Cameron Masters and 13 fit in? Dreams in which House tries to diagnose Wilson??? House in some sort of coma due to harming himself?
Sorry about autocorrect on my phone messing up so many words. Fran your idea of season 7 in reverse is inspired. LOL. I really missed everyone. To quote the vultures from the Disney Jungle book "we're your friends to the bitter end--the bitter ennnnd" and I hope after the end :).
kiss
@huddycat – it’s nice to read you, when I read what you write I feel at [H]ome :-))
@mysusp – I hope that your dad is going better. The gold fish thing and the history of your “supporting” family is so funny! XDDD

I know it's hard to watch this last season, a bit because it’s the last, a bit because there’s not our Cuddy anymore. Looking at the glass half full....Dominika has disappeared and that helps a lot to swallow the bitter medicine! hahahahahahahah
By speculation, I do not think Wilson will die and (as I continue to live in my enchanted world *denial*) I'm still hoping for a Cuddy’s return. Even if she doesn't come back physically ... well ... at least that there is a recall, a hook that makes us understand that the door could still be open.
Damn it! why House is not a fairy tale and Prince Greg refuses to be kissed by the princess? ;-)))))
@huddycat – it’s nice to read you, when I read what you write I feel at [H]ome :-))
@mysusp – I
wink
@fran it's always nice to read you XD And I'm like you, still in "denial".
"I'm still hoping for a Cuddy’s return. Even if she doesn't come back physically ... well ... at least that there is a recall, a hook that makes us understand that the door could still be open. "

It's funny because I had more or less the same thought : If Wilson dies ( I don't think so but who knows in [H]ouse world), then maybe Cuddy will be there for his funeral and will see how House deals with this horrible "thing", maybe (a girl can dream : )) she will remember all the good time they had together (this includes Wilson too) and fall in love with House again, or ... she'll be very sad because of Wilson and heartbroken because of House, of their common past, of his despair, and this time House will "rescue" her and then they can take a new start, at least as friend if not as a couple...

You see girls, I still can't get over Huddy, even after a season 8 without our sweet Cuddy. I guess my mind and I will never get over it. And somehow, it's good because in my fantasy world I always find a way to let them go back together (sorry for my english, I'm not sure it's clear, nevertheless I just hope you understand me)

Just to keep the dream alive...
@fran it's always nice to read you XD And I'm like you, still in "denial". 
"I'm still hoping for a C
heart
Hi forum few! Hope all is well with everyone.

@hudcat, Nice pic & thought..Huddy "I love you's." A past (distant) story arc..played out, it seems. :(

@mysusp, Well..I enjoyed your "streaming" comments & impressed you do all via phone. So glad your dad is getting & feeling better :)). Overdue, but in ref. to your question about Castle, I've only watched some this season & have really enjoyed the charm/wit of Castle himself. It is pure "escapist" tv, nothing to "sink teeth into," or discuss ad nauseum..ha. FYI: The Castle/Beckett love interest is due to climax so to speak, on next weeks episode..if you want to catch that.

@fran, Ha..enjoyed your Titanic toon back there, (days ago!). You always tickle our funny bones. Well, you know I love "time travel," (Doctor Who 11)..tho to turn a "Whovian" phrase, "only ever so rarely & at great cost.. can time be rewritten..without the universe exploding."
I thought Wilson was a "goner," ("The C-Word"), but you seem to have guessed it correctly..that he may indeed survive. As well, I suppose Cuddy could possibly return..say in the form of a written letter, a phone call..or as you say "a door that remains open," even as the series closes. We shall see. (However, "hookers" do seem to take the cake on this show).

Here's a Wilson pic to go with @hudcat's..in case we can (somehow) summon the original "H-W-C Trinity" back one more time. Curtain call.
Hi forum few!  Hope all is well with everyone.

@hudcat, Nice pic & thought..Huddy "I love you's." A
@huddycat – your pic is killing me…
@bh – hello dear, welcome back in this vale of tears :-)

I didn’t think I could love House more than I already love him. But, after the magnificence of The C-Word, I do. The episode was great, so heartbreaking in the best House’s tradition, with a strong RLS.
I was wondering what's been different between house / cuddy and house / Wilson because it was interesting to note that House was able to "govern" the anxiety of being there for Wilson and instead went into a panic with Cuddy. I don’t think it happened because he didn’t like Cuddy enough but rather because he loved her too much. But Cuddy didn’t understand :-((
I could write about House the friend, and the comparision with House the lover, for hours but there will be time to pull it together after the final episode of the season. For now I enjoy the delicate feeling that this episode left me

Sometimes everybody would need a “big six feet rabbit” friend.
smile
Goodness you girls are stronger than me. I just saw the still for the promo of c word with Wilson lying on Houses couch and it brought a lump to my throat. Partly because of Wilson and partly because of the memories of Cuddy caring for House in his version of happiness in Under My Skin. I'm happy to hear that perhaps Wilson may make it. I have to tell myself that the writers always meant for House to be alone because the possibility that they could have ended up together only to be torn away because of corporate cutbacks (and they seem to be in every sector of the show from the late signed actors to the loss of Edelstein, the sudden drop of season 9 etc). Plus last year was the nastiest shock a tv show could give. I honestly felt nauseated the entire holiday weekend. I'd avoided spoilers for weeks and fanpop so I had no idea about edelstein and then I got home from a wonderful day at work turned on my laptop to watch the finale and saw the image of shellshocked Cuddy. I watched to the end thinking there's only a minute left they can't end this differently now and as the image of House on beach went black with the Teardrop theme playing I stared unbelievingly at the screen. Then I logged on to fanpop to read that Lisa was leaving. Not a fun moment. I felt better when reading other people reactions that basically said " I am a normal adult with responsibilities job etc and I felt nausea, shock, disbelief at a fictional occurrence". By the way I want to post some YouTube videos onshore when I'm at a computer. They are by an artist who narrates as he draws and are basically illustrated essays about life. I've seen them before but as I was watching a new one about jealously it reminded me of House. The artist is honest about how he feels about his former coworkers and friends finding success while he works in a coffee shop. It is hilarious, sarcastic and moving just like the show House. Another one dealing with having an introverted personality and attempting conversations with non introverts has wonderful intelligent moving comments after the video. Someone remarked about how usually YouTube videos have such stupid comments but this video has intelligent comments that were enjoyable to read. Another person replied that this was the case because Art is what brings us together in understanding. That made me think of you all. I have always been of the opinion that art brings people together and it has been great throwing philosophy and ethics around with you all. If we were to talk about these ideas in modern and classic books movies (painting sculpture for bluehue our art expert ;). I think it would be fun after the show. Fran I saw a promo for Downtown Abbey DVD that may have hooked me with the romance angle of the arranged marriage idea to a man the woman finds boorish! I may have go acquire them and have a marathon with my niece this summer. I am attempting to educate her about how the Colin Firth Pride and Prejudice is the best version and she is open to watching it.
YouTube videos onshore that is the best autocorrect yet!!! Online is what I meant of course but it seems Shore has wiggled his way into our forum again!!! By the way I have zucchini, squash, cucumbers ready to be picked in my garden. :). Soon peas, beans, tomatoes will be ready. I hoping to cook rosemary chicken and dill potatoes with fresh veggie sidedishes this summer. Which reminds me I Like Tankini bathing suits. While I was flipping through the rack I saw a cute bikini and thought about buying it because Ive been exercising with a coworker everyday and so I hope to have muscles. ;) In Houses voice in my head I heard "is this one of those if you build it they will come things?". (cuddy buying baby items prebaby. Me thinking of bikini pre bikini body". Lol. There should be a better way to classify bathing suits because every two piece is called bikini that is not the tank top style. When I sAy bikini I don't mean Sports Ilustrated style cause I am fairly modest and old navy halter style is what I prefer. I feel the stomach getting better because my exercise shorts from oldnavy have to be tied tighter and /or rolled over. Whoohoo I love the water and sun.
@mysusp - “..I saw a promo for Downtown Abbey DVD that may have hooked me…”
It’s a wonderful series…
Pride and Prejudice?? I love it! Colin Firth is the best Mr. Darcy ever :-))
About House you perfectly summed up my feelings for the finale of last season and Lisa’s loss :-(((((

Did you watch Post Mortem?
I only say this: wonderful episode. It’s the puppeteer DS pulling the strings of his puppets, who seemed to have tangled wires but now, hopefully, the chickens are coming home to roost.
This episode has started to draw pictures of past seasons: the motorcycle, the funeral, the bus, the road trip .... * sigh *
I‘m waiting for the music comeback and I hope they find a way to mend my Huddy-Heart (I know ... I'm a deluded)
I’m overwhelmed by the approach of the end.
Hello to all,
I have been musing on possible endings for the series. In one scenario I could see House deciding to change and then suddenly discovering how to save Wilson in his trademark epiphany moment leading to House deciding to be the same forever and remarking to Wilson "Hey my pathetic life saved yours" or something similar. Realisticaly not changing in regards to his drug issue could only end very badly in real life. I know some people personally who struggle with extreme chronic pain and the side effects and addiction that pain killers cause. It is very upsetting to watch and it does not stay at the same level as they potray on TV but continues downward down a path they know is dangerous. Perhaps we may see a House at peace with himself and the death of his friend realizing he can find happiness on his own---Please can I hear Paint It Black by the Rolling Stones once on House?????? And we had better hear the philosophy of Jagger one last time and see that House has what he needs. My thoughts forum-wise have been about how grateful I am to have talked with you all. Getting to know others from around the world and all walks of life has inspired me making me want to read more, investigate art and music more, and maybe even learn a foreign language once day since everyone was so educated :) Talking with others and discovering how they are the same helps dispel prejudice and instill empathy. I've also had an idea for a After House thread title. In the spirit of the game Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon in which people try to relate everything to the actor Keving Bacon we can have Six Degrees of House. Most forms of art explore the themes found in House, and I'd love to talk movies, art, music, tv, or even "today I hung out at the beach, ;)" Oh by the way I met the girl who works with my Dad today and loves House, she and her husband came out to my family's riverhouse. She had a little dog with her named Jack after Jack Donaghy from 30 Rock. I only spoke with them a few minutes though because I had to run errands. I'll post those videos I promised---one introspective and one fun one to lighten your spirits. :)

Tales of Mere Existence youtube
just to lighten your spirits after the last one...
link
For some reason you have to verisfy your age even though its PG 13 at worst languagewise
kiss
HEY YOU TWO! Dear, dear @mysusp & @fran!! (Please forgive my negligence!)

Hello to ALL others..wherever you may be.

Just POPPED in now to say hi..and that I have not abandoned forum..totally. I look forward to reading your comments above..and catch up in the next day or two..promise! MISSing our convos.

Maybe I am lucky to be ALL consumed by work lately..and not dwelling on (H)-finale, though I did watch the last 2 episodes..good grief!!..or should I just say GRIEF!! It's been quite interesting really.
Well..I so want to share comments with you guys, (definately after finale).
YES, the (H)ouse promo put up the question, "How will it end?" Can you believe it..the end is nigh! (near). I keep telling myself..this is just TV! Ha.
See you soon. Luv, @bh.
I know what you mean about work. Fran have you ever worked with younger children with emotional and behavioral disorders? I am pretty sure one of my students has Bipolar Disorder. I've researched into it though I don't have a child psychology degree and he matches the cycling continuously throughout the day as opposed to adults who cycle for months. I was able to tell another teacher in the first day with a 30 second description that her student had Aspbergers. I felt very House/like. It doesn't seem real that the finale is Monday and that House and Cuddy officially will be in the words if tje philosopher Gotye "Just somebody that I use to know.". I was dissapointed that House reacted to Wilson the same way he reacted to Cuddy's crisis in Bombshells. It did not seem in character in Cuddys case and in Wilsons case the selfishness is hard to take as evidence that People Don't Change. Will we see any sacrifice in the finale. I think we could perhaps or we could also see House deriving the answer to Wilsons case because of his flawed nature. I really do not like the new hipster way of ending shows and movies which David Shore has said he liked of ending ambiguously. I am an absolutes person. I believe there are absolutes and not just opinions in ethics and I like to see closure. Fade to black is not my style...,
SPOILERS do not read Fran.

I watched the promo and it seems House had an accident, struggles with the team while in a hospital bed, perhaps escapes, and we see a mans hand reaching out to him while he is in a hole of some sort. My guesses based on the other spoilers are he goes and investigates the drug addicts house himself, falls and hurts his leg, has a vision of Kutner (or the hole is symbolic and he needs to climb out of this hole of addiction and emotional pain) and will perhaps have his leg amputated or we see him struggling with that decision. I think Cameron and Martha will be doctors at the hospital House goes to. In a way I'm very sad because we always talked on here about if House could stand on his own without Cuudy or Wilson or if he made the decision to amputate he would be showing he could heal. Now even if he heals it seems he will be on his own forever. On the plus side he will live his life a bit happier perhaps and you can be a happy single person. Who knows maybe Wilson will make
it out alive? ETA. I rewatched and at one house appears to be laying on a rug with hallucinated?? Cameron beside him so perhaps he overdoses and sees Kutner? Also I think it may be the drug addict patient fighting in bed? Other people think there are some jail scenes mixed in so who knows which way the wind will take us.
Umm my satellite tv is not working. I think I will have to go online to find spoilers immediately after the episode if it doesn't get fixed. I don' t trust live streams p