Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP The meeting between witch/wizard and demigods RP

pink-bookworm posted on Aug 01, 2011 at 11:31AM
Here is a RP.
Synopsis: new enemys are awakening for both sides and can they work with each other to succed?

To be a part..
Name
Looks
Personality
Wand or weapon
Powers
Godly parent if demigod
Other

Witches/wizards so far
Blair Estal played by Sparkles3

Demigods so far
Cara played by Nicolicious
Arianna played by Cottonpop
Elizabeth (Liz) played by percy4firever
Alvin Hamilton played by Alvin2442
Akron D Texan played by Alvin2442

Both so far and yes you can be both.
Eliza jones played by pink-bookworm
Alexia l riont played by cinnamonbubble
Ali played by MCF2000
Ryan played by raiyan
Skyler Rose played by indigonova
Leaf played by percabeth_12
Arebella (Bella) played by -Aphrodidte-
The holder of the emerald key and ruby lock (shugo chara)
Dan Matthews played by silver78
last edited on Jan 02, 2013 at 07:30AM

Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP 3232 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 3232

over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
"Ginny... I thought you were our friend!" I said just as Dan grabbed Octavian.
over a year ago Silver78 said…
I punched octavien in the face."How dare you do that!"Ginny said angrily.
"Daniel, you are so dead."Ginny said as Octavian passed out across my spaghetti."Your mom wouldn't like that Ginny." "Why do you even care for me Alexandria Lizira Riont!" Suddenly I saw panic cross her eyes. Then as soon as it came, it was gone. Dan let out a growl.
last edited over a year ago
"Oh yah weasley? To think That Harry was your boyfriend and you survived the battle of Hogwarts. Leastrange should have killed you long ago." I looked over at Alexia, who was steaming.
" I will be in my... um..room" i muttered and stomped off and teleported, leaving only a slight scent of seaweed.
I went to my dormitory to think this over and find out who was behind this.
At home, I looked on my privet computer on a website specialized for demigods. I looked up Ouranus and it said-
As Hesiod tells it in the Theogony,[9] Uranus came every night to cover the earth and mate with Gaia, but he hated the children she bore him. Hesiod named their first six sons and six daughters the Titans, the three one-hundred-armed giants the Hekatonkheires, and the one-eyed giants the Cyclopes.
Uranus imprisoned Gaia's youngest children in Tartarus, deep within Earth, where they caused pain to Gaia. She shaped a great flint-bladed sickle and asked her sons to castrate Uranus. Only Cronus, youngest and most ambitious of the Titans, was willing: he ambushed his father and castrated him, casting the severed testicles into the sea.
For this fearful deed, Uranus called his sons Titanes Theoi, or "Straining Gods."[10] From the blood that spilled from Uranus onto the Earth came forth the Gigantes, the Erinyes (the avenging Furies), the Meliae (the ash-tree nymphs), and, according to some, the Telchines.
From the genitals in the sea came forth Aphrodite. The learned Alexandrian poet Callimachus[11] reported that the bloodied sickle had been buried in the earth at Zancle in Sicily, but the Romanized Greek traveller Pausanias was informed that the sickle had been thrown into the sea from the cape near Bolina, not far from Argyra on the coast of Achaea, whereas the historian Timaeus located the sickle at Corcyra;[12] Corcyrans claimed to be descendants of the wholly legendary Phaeacia visited by Odysseus, and by circa 500 BCE one Greek mythographer, Acusilaus, was claiming that the Phaeacians had sprung from the very blood of Uranus' castration.[13]
After Uranus was deposed, Cronus re-imprisoned the Hekatonkheires and Cyclopes in Tartarus. Uranus and Gaia then prophesied that Cronus in turn was destined to be overthrown by his own son, and so the Titan attempted to avoid this fate by devouring his young. Zeus, through deception by his mother Rhea, avoided this fate.
After his castration, the Sky came no more to cover the Earth at night, but held to its place, and "the original begetting came to an end" (Kerényi). Uranus was scarcely regarded as anthropomorphic, aside from the genitalia in the castration myth. He was simply the sky, which was conceived by the ancients as an overarching dome or roof of bronze, held in place (or turned on an axis) by the Titan Atlas. In formulaic expressions in the Homeric poems ouranos is sometimes an alternative to Olympus as the collective home of the gods; an obvious occurrence would be the moment in Iliad 1.495, when Thetis rises from the sea to plead with Zeus: "and early in the morning she rose up to greet Ouranos-and-Olympus and she found the son of Kronos ..."
William Sale remarks that "... 'Olympus' is almost always used of [the home of the Olympian gods], but ouranos often refers to the natural sky above us without any suggestion that the gods, collectively live there".[15] Sale concluded that the earlier seat of the gods was the actual Mount Olympus, from which the epic tradition by the time of Homer had transported them to the sky, ouranos. By the sixth century, when a "heavenly Aphrodite" (Urania) was to be distinguished from the "common Aphrodite of the people", ouranos signifies purely the celestial sphere itself.
u dont have to read it all
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
All alone in the empty corridor I let out a scream I just couldn't keep all my emotions inside of me. Let's just say it has things to do with my ADHD. I HATE THIS WORLD WHY ME WHY I DON'T GET IT IS SOMEONE OIT TO GET ME I DON'T CARE IM NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING IM JUST GOING TO BE NORMAL OH YEAH I CAN'T BECAUSE IM A DEMIGOD AND A WITCH AND I HAVE MAJOR ADHD PROBLEMS AND IM DYSLEXIC AND IF I BECOME NORMAL MY DAD WILL SEND ME TO A SCHOOL FOR SPECIAL PEOPLE. My mouth shut as quickly as it opened and I began to cry.
Don't mind my over dramatic post.
I sat in my bed thinking about this. "It sounded like uranus was a good guy..." Then a horrible thought dawned on me. "Kronos isn't dead cause he's immortal, and I bet voldemort became a ghost... They must be inflencing his thoughts, so he hates the gods, and he's controlling ginny and octaviem!" I rushed off to tell everyone, and we were together 5 minuts later.
At home I got over my anger and returned to Hogwarts. I stormed into the common room " we have to get to camp half blood NOW !" I screamed. Then, in five seconds flat I teleported everyone( minus Harry) just in front of the camp boundaries. I stormed up to the pavilion where Reyna was yelling something about Vulcan and pizza to Leo. The others followed, Piper staring daggers at Reyna the entire time. Suddenly Dan started glowing, his eyes turned a violent shade of purple. Then he punched himself and everything went back to normal. He mumbled something I didn't catch. I then heard a slight English accent behind me. In my haste I had brought Sadie and Carter along.
"Lex ah are we here for any particular reason?"
In my head, I saw a lot of visions, mosly of Uranus and his plans. He said something like: "There is one downfall to our plan; if any of them break out of being controlled or beat their doppleganger, I can never control them again or make another doppleganger. They will also be able to see our thoughts..." I mumbled that and blacked out.
" Rachel called for us to come." I said in a matter of fact tone.
on bus
'oh'.
Piper passed out on the bus and her eyes glowed. Im thinking it was bad.
I woke up for a fraction of a moment, and hen me and Piper vanished. A voice spoke ot of knowhere. "Go to sleep now, my friends. Even if you escape, the world will be in ruins by then!" I woke up and saw that me, Harry, and piper were in the room of requirement, but before I could yell and get harry and piper to wake up, someone knocked me out.
Schist.
When Dan also passed out I screamed. His mouth stretched into a smile.
"I am fine. And Lexi is awsome." I screamed again
He would never be that nice to me!
I woke up too tired ro move. I heared Octavien:"We have cloned the two and sent them to their friends. They will wreak havoc within thosr filthy greeks camp. Their friends will not suspect anything, and Uranus will be dominant!" I heard Ginny speak next. "But there is ONE side affect..." "What is it? Octavien asked. "They will act... say... differently." I heard this and thought, No... have...to... tell...ugh... My real body and consioucness fainted. Again.
Schist.
No one use my word or I will send my hellhounds after you.
But I have worse.
Okay that's very strange for Dan to say, I thought.
My new name is Dan Matthews, 12 yrs. Just say I was like that for the whole time.

Suddenly, me piper and harry teleported out of TRR.(The room of requirment.) I saw Octavien start throwing a tantrum right before we teleported. I woke up in my cabin. "What the heck...?" I saw Poseidon's hologram."Father, did you teleport me here?" I asked. "Yes child. Now listen closely. I only just managed to stop those two from cloning your friend Piper. They have already cloned you. He will be arriving with your friends in a matter of minutes. You must be ready. Oh, by the way, your swords name is φλόγα, or flóga which means Blaze. I designed it like Riptide, so it's a ballpoint pen and will return to your pocket after a while. But instead of uncapping it, there is a button at the bottom and if you click it it will pop out. It can also burst into flames." "thank you father." I bowed. "I sense that they are here. You must defeat him." I ran out with blaze at the ready.
Okay.
YOU SPELT IT WRONG!!! BLAZE IGNITE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
Jk.
As soon as the bus stopped I ran off and into a clearing I had founded and created my self. I huddled together in a small nook that was there from my pet...um...fox.*embarresed*.
cake
(Yay new page have a cake!) I saw Alexia run randomly to a clearing. Eh. Then I saw him. I decided to nickname each of our clones like this:initials-X, so my clone's name is DM-X. So there was DM-X, grinning stupidly. I took out Blaze. He took out his sword, which looked like a Stygian iron sword. DM-X charged.
Suddenlymy fox, Flix ran up to me. I also saw Dans doppleganger. Lilac popped out of no where" time for a transformation!" she said. " Bring it!"
Our swords clashed. I summoned my firepower (plus I'm a child of Poseidon! Deadly match!) which gave me an edge. I almost, almost beheaded him but noooo Alexia just had to scream "Chara Nari!" And I missed.
" Courage Key!" We yelled in unison as we appeared in our transformation form. " Whoa" i said as I had gained a weapon. It was a long staff made of both water and fire (Leo). I whispered a silent thanks to the gods and leaped in to action.
Hey I'm on to!!! ( iPhone)
Same!(3DS)
Me and Alexia started to fight. DM-X could only be killed by me. Alexia distracted him and finally I jumped into the air and "Slash of Light!" Blaze glowed with a light and I cut DM-X in half. I heard three "Noooo!"'s from his mouth; probably Uranus, Octavian and Ginny. I panted catching my breath and said,"One down... 5 more if they clone you guys..."
Then I said, "What the heck was that glow?" staring at my sword.
Oops sorry silver. Im on my iPad.
I laughed in relief as Dan chopped his clone in half but I knew I couldn't rest just yet.
" don't mention cloning." I shuddered " oh by the way Pipers still in coma..."
Suddenly we heard a shreik. It was Rachel. I ran toward the big house, still in my transformation form.
"hey your not the son of apollo... Or are you...…"
Shoot deleted it by accident but you know how it went, I just woke her up from a coma.
"..." I didn't say amything cause it had something to do with my "secret". Then we headed to the Big House
I followed Alexia quickly.
Rachael was screaming at... a wall.
"oh no.. Oh no... Oh no!" I shrieked ( Rachel was the person to find me at hogwarts) [dont ask]
I shook Rachael. Her eyes glew green and the oracle started to speak.
"As the father of Saturn approaches,
The six of prophecy must prepare,
The Dark Clones will rise on the spring equinox
You cannot fail
Or none will be spared
" this can't be good" I said, breaking the silence that had gone on for 20 minuets. I came out of transformation and suddenly collapsed. All I saw was- black
Lilacs pov
Alexia blanked out but I didn't. I saw Panni (water in bangla and Alexia's sword) roll out of her slowly unclenching fist . I felt her pain and for once I read her thought. " Must.. Not.. Give... In"

Back to Alexia pov
"What the oh no! They jacked her and replaced it with a clone! TOSS AR-X OUT!OUT![/i]" I turned to everyone else. "We need to go to the room requirment. I know what to say, see you guys there! Oh, and btw Lilac, tell her to stop resisting, they're gonna take teleport her anyways, she can't stand up to Uranus himself, she's not strong enough." I turned into my wolf self and shadow travelled away to right in front of the room of requirment."Oh, I [b]just relized Lilac coud be turned into an X egg. Oops." I turned to the room of requirment and said,I need a place to clone the 6 of prophecy." And the doors opened. I pulled out Blaze and walked inside to see a gruesome sight: Jadon crooning over Alexia, saying stuff like "I know you like me" or "When's our next date" nd Ginny and Octavian doing the waltz. They saw me and pulled their weapons. Shoot, I should have waited. too late now. I readyed myself into a defense posture.
Blaze
Blaze
I quickly followed Dan not wanting anybody else do be cloned and especially not Alexia my innocent best friend.
"Blaze!"I yelled. Blaze caught fire. Eliza—get to Alexia! Free her! I can hold them off! The code is... um... oh yeah! 1234554321!"
I was in a room. A midnight blue room that looked like the sky dotted with stars. Did I mention I was flouting? Suddenly a man appeared in front of me. He was all black and blue and yellow. In other words it was Ouranus.
Lilacs pov
As Eliza ran toward Alexia and I, my egg enclosed around me. We flashed away into the night sky. " Oh yes, you'll be perfect." a deep voice rumbled.