Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP The meeting between witch/wizard and demigods RP

pink-bookworm posted on Aug 01, 2011 at 11:31AM
Here is a RP.
Synopsis: new enemys are awakening for both sides and can they work with each other to succed?

To be a part..
Name
Looks
Personality
Wand or weapon
Powers
Godly parent if demigod
Other

Witches/wizards so far
Blair Estal played by Sparkles3

Demigods so far
Cara played by Nicolicious
Arianna played by Cottonpop
Elizabeth (Liz) played by percy4firever
Alvin Hamilton played by Alvin2442
Akron D Texan played by Alvin2442

Both so far and yes you can be both.
Eliza jones played by pink-bookworm
Alexia l riont played by cinnamonbubble
Ali played by MCF2000
Ryan played by raiyan
Skyler Rose played by indigonova
Leaf played by percabeth_12
Arebella (Bella) played by -Aphrodidte-
The holder of the emerald key and ruby lock (shugo chara)
Dan Matthews played by silver78
last edited on Jan 02, 2013 at 07:30AM

Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP 3232 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3232

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Name: Eliza Jones
Both
Looks: long light red curly hair and emerald green eyes
Personality: gentle, kind, great friend, brave and loyal! Smart
Wand or weapon: has both. A light wood with dragon heartstring and a unicorn hair for the core. Has a knife with pink and purple gems on the handle.
Powers: Is telkenick
Godly parent: athena
Other: is going out with Harry because Harry broke up with Ginny because he loved Eliza so much.
She is still going out with Harry :)
last edited over a year ago
Eliza was at hogworts although when the school year finished she would be going to camp half blood. Eliza Harry called I was wondering if this Christmas I could come over yours. I smiled at my boyfriend and yes Harry is my boyfriend he broke up with ginny because he had to much strong feelings towards me. "sure Harry I live in new York though and I'm only with my dad". "it's alright I'll come home with you for christmas then the weasley's are coming up to new yorknas well". That sound cool Harry well I gotta get to class I'll se you later.
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
Name: Alexia L. Riont
Looks: Long, wavy, orangy-red hair with streaks(ever changing) bluish green eyes
both
Personality: gentle, kind, helpful, brave and soft-hearted
Wand or weapon: an oak wand with a water dragon heartstring and l a lake blue ribbon curled around it, a blue green staff with a orb at the top and an orb of water
Powers: telepathic and invisibility
Godly parent: Poseidon
Other: has a twin sisters named Jennessa and Vennessa who are younger than her.A boy named Jadon has a crush on her. She is bffs with Eliza. And a sister of Ali's.
laugh
Alexia finally caught up to Eliza when Harry left. " El I need to talk to you 'bout something." Eliza just realizing Alexia was there turned and gaped at her." Come on Lexi why do you have to use your telepathy on me of all people!" Alexia told her she was in danger.
You see Alexia and Eliza were B.f.fs since Preschool & they were Neighbors. "Dad allowed me a new power last week look at this." said Alexia as she raised her arms causing the silky silver fabric that the huntresses wear to fall down her pale arms. When they came down again she held a sphere of water that looked like the Penseive if you looked closely." Go ahead put your face in. Don't worry you won't drown" Alexia encouraged her friend.

*tell me what u think*(is it any good?) *
(yes and thanx for joining sorry I haven't been here in forever but didn't think any one was going on this club)
"okay Lexi I'm going", she said putting her face in the water.
smirk
(its fine acctually im in bangladesh(and its night when day and day when night) right now so we r even( and thx 4 making this i luv this stuff!)
Alexia couldn't tell what her friend had seen, but it was bad, that was sure. She came out gasping, Her face whiter then the walls on which she had collapsed. She muttered a few words and then fainted. Somewhere not so far a way something roared with anger. Alexia muttered something and turned her head ,causing her red-orange hair to fly over the unconciose Eliza in her arms.
over a year ago MCF2000 said…
Ali
Age Immortal at 11 (huntress)
both
Looks Black hair and sparkling green eyes
Both
Personality Brave kind adventurous sarcastic
Wand or weapon: wand with a phoenix feather core
Powers shapeshifter and can speak to animals
Goldly parent Posideon
Other is best friends with everyone one she meets except Draco and them they're her enimies. and trust me you dont want to be enimies with her unless yo want to have snakes and spiders crawling up your pants. (draco screams like a little girl when she does this!! Its haliarious!!!)

RP
I saw Alexia holding Eliza in her arms, and Eliza was unconcouise. "Oh my gods, what happened??" I asked. "Oh nevermind you can tell me later. Lets get her to madame Pomfrey."
When Eliza woke up she was in a room but shr wasn't sure she just kept staring out straight.
Hello guys I won't be on from bout seven tonight till maybe late Friday cause I'm going to the snow with my school and you guys can control my character if you want.
"Eliza are you feeling alright?" asked Alexia. Ali was sitting on the bed next to Eliza's and Alexia was at the edge of Eliza's." we risked a lot of nectar, I am surprised you didn't burn. Any way tell us what you saw." Ali said uncomfortably. "where's Harry" croaked Eliza."Here." said a voice from the corner. " Percy is on his way with some others. oh 1 minuet its Piper " said Alexia when her phone began to ring."hey Pipes whats up. What? oh no. oh gods come to hogwarts NOW!" Alexia answered to her phone
"I I am fine". "you sure el", said Harry worriedly. "yes I'm fine". "what did you see babe". "it was". She didn't finish her sentence her camp half blood friends where here.
Thalia and Piper were panting as they together came through the door with the other hunters.Jason was holding Pipers hand and she was crying."Piper tell the others about your dream. It might help, with the Griffen roaming around." said Alexia." I thought Griffens were good, oh wait this is Greek stuff isn't it?" asked Harry.Percy answered him by saying "Actually yes,yes it is"."Oh that makes it so diffrent.Wait- WHAT IS THIS THING GONNA DO TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!" Harry screamed at Alexia and Ali. Just then the door opened and in stepped a tall, buff and tan boy with sleek blond hair flying in a invisble breeze
I got up from the bed I was sitting on and went over to the others. "Hi Thalia." "Hi Ali." "WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? WHATS WRONG WITH MY GIRLFRIEND??" Harry started screaming.
Me-Hogwarts (but i have shoes - usually - I just forgot to put them on the person)
Me-Hogwarts (but i have shoes - usually - I just forgot to put them on the person)
Me-Huntress
Me-Huntress
"Oh no it's Jadon. guys HELP!" Shrieked Alexia."Oh come on sweetheart, is that how you behave with your future Boyfreind. Ah my father would be so proud of me." Jadon said tracing a finger on Alexia's upraised face. "You know he's- OWW LEXI! He continued because Alexia bit his finger and brought out her knife, out of breath." We all know your dad's Apollo, Jadon Mason" said Percy through his teeth. " Yah, and leave my sister ALONE!" replied Ali
"Thanks guys and Jadon you are such an idiot crushing on a huntress of Artemis." Said Alexia cooly." Now what are we gonna do about the Griffin?"asked Harry, now leaning worriedly by Eliza who had fainted at the mention of the griffin.
the freinds all froze at this remark( notice i said 'freinds') jadon fumed in the the corner and then stormed out of the room. "at least thats over with" Heather, the optomistic huntress murmered quitly.
big smile
great job guys so far so good its goin grrreeeeaaattt!
"Get out of here Jadon. We know you aren't worried about Eliza, you want to see Alexia" I said cooly. "Seriously get out of here now or you'll fing snakes and rats and spiders crawling up your pants and your bed."
laugh
"Didn't Jadon leave?" asked Alexia." Nope he is beside you, invisible." replied Ali. Harry then groaned" Jadon you got to stop stealing my invisibility cloak. By the way don't the Slytherin's have potions right now, I here their making LUV potions...". " HARRY WHY!!!!!" shrieked Alexia. Suddenly Jadon appeared next to Alexia, causing her to fall into a pot near by, and tossed Harry the cloak "Happy lightning boy" he grumbled. then he flashed Alexia a quick smile, said " I'll get you someday cherry blossom" and left." Help please" Alexia asked Thalia who pulled her up from the pot." Harry how could you do that to my sister!" screamed Ali."Wow girl, the Slytherin's aren't really making love potions,Snape would never allow that unless it was to my mother." Said harry, backing up slowly causing every one to laugh. " suddenly Piper started crying and that woke Eliza. "wah why is she crying" Eliza said groggily." Piper and Eliza, You both have explaining to do." said Ali & Alexia at the same time, all the while looking at each other.
*nice work guys lets keep at it and get more people to join( some can be enemies)*
(hey guys I'm back and back to doing RP)
"what's there to explain", Eliza said nervously.
(I love how your posts are so big cinnamon and yes this forum is going great seemed like a bit happened while I was gone)
"well there's what you saw in the thingamajig (what is it called cinnamon?) that made you callapse and give us such a scare."

This is one of my fave rps
(thx! I plan 2 b a author when I grow up.oh and MFC lets call it the orb of the oracle)
"El, Piper had a dream and I think it might be like what you saw in the orb of the oracle."Alexia said, moving next to Harry in order to speak to her friend."I'll go first." Piper muttered and took a shaky breath." In my dream I heard a laugh and right away I knew it was Typhon. Beside him was Echidna who was muttering a spell and stoking a fire. I didn't hear what the curse was but at every second a griffin was jumping out of the flames as if it was natural.'Piper dear, you may have outsmarted my fool of a cousin, but i am the father of all beasts and i can do so much worse than he. Find all the witches,wizards,demigods, and hunters of Artemis and bring them to me or...or else the the midget planet you call earth will be no more and we, the titans,monsters, Voldemort,and the rest of evil will be unleashed to create a planet we will call Uklainos. Any way after you humans are out of the way we shal have control of EVERYTHING!' laughed Typhon. Then, with a wave of his hand he sent thousands of huge griffins everywhere." Piper recited stuttering only once."Now we have heard from Piper.El it is your turn to tell what you saw in the orb of the oracle."...
*This is the best story ever made by fans! lets try 2 get mor ppl 2 join this.*
(that's a cool name orb of oracle I'm trying to get others on too!)

"omigosh! That's horrible!" I excaliamed after hearing Pipers dream. "so El....not that yours could be TOO much worse......whats yours?" Eliza looked at me as if saying 'yes I'm sorry but It can get worse, much worse.' she started crying a bit so I walked over hugged her and said "It's going to be okay. Lots of bad things happen to us but we aren't dead yet so let's not act like the world is ending because then it will." Harry nodded incouraginly.
"okay so it was voldermort and these two griffins they were by his side". "then Kronos appeared and said did you bring them my lord". "yes there in the cell Kronos". "then then he brought them out and they were h-h-h-h harry and Percy". "the next thing that happened was they both got tied up then typhoon came out and said the same thing he did to piper but to Harry and Percy".
"wait, ME?!" said Percy and Harry in unision. "won't they just give me a break for once!" Percy grumbled "oh believe me I totally know what you're talking about." Harry said. "Well it does make sense...Percy you're the hero of the demigods and Harry it's the same with you and the witches/wizards." I said "What about me!" Jason asked "I'm the hero of the Romans!"
"you might of been there but I think it only allows a certain amount of time".
"Oh okay.." Gez what is up with him?? Does he want to be in mortal danger?? Apperently...
"Jason but itts not like you want to be in any danger though".
Jake muttered something that sounded like maybe I just want to be included.... I stared at him. Really?! Reeeaaaallllyyyy???!!!!
"so your saying you want to be in danger", I whispered and half sniffled just thinking why couldn't it be Jason instead of my boyfriend and my best friend.
"Oh nevermind!"Jason said throwing up his hands "I give up!"
"good because I really don't want anyone in danger hear".
smirk
"Jason please, just because you were not there doesn't mean you are not important. Annabeth could you send for Rachel, I need to speak to her. Jason don't you worry we'll make sure you play a good role in this war" Addressed Alexia softly. The hunters of Artemis had a soft spot for Jason because he was Thalia's brother. Soon later on, Rachel came with her friend, Requelle, the new oracle of the Roman camp. Alexia talked to them both separately, assigning them both tasks. Then Rachel and Requelle each sat on a three legged stool and became the Oracles. They simultaneously issued the next prophecy. It went-
6 great heroes shall fall together
Either in friendship or hate, the greatest will suffer
One shall be found in the lost land of rock
And the key shall be found for the greatest of all locks

Annabeth gasped and muttered “the greatest of all locks”. Then she pulled out her phone and called Chiron. “Chiron can you come to Hogwarts please? What? Sure thing. Bring all the campers you can get. Yah, get Lupa and her campers to come to. Bye!” Then she turned to us “I sense a battle coming on.”
( great prophesy cinnamon)
" wow I wonder what the prophesy means and who these six are".
(Thx, hey u spelt my name wrong!but its fine lol)
"I know, hey El do you know what this 'great lock is'" said Alexia.
Eliza answered by saying "well Annabeth seems to know." Everyone looked at Annabeth."Chiron and the others are here." said Heather who was sitting at the window ledge seat.
(oops so it's this iPad of mine it automatically corrects some stuff that's wrong)
"hello", Chiron said walking in the room.." hi". "who may this be", he said looking towards Harry. "that is Harry my boyfriend". "well hello Harry". "hello I'm presuming your Chiron and your a centaur". "yes I am indeed".
So much happens when I'm gone!!!!! I agree great prophesy cinnomin! (did I spell it right? I'm on my iPad)
Where are we at anyway? Isnt it the infirmary?

(Ya MCF u did and if u wana no were we are read the last few replys)
"Annabeth, Chiron can you clear what the great prophecy means?"asked Alexia"Oops. I mean Hi guys now will you answer my question now?" Slow down dear girl I need to HEAR the prophecy don't I." replied Chiron which made everyone laugh. Lupa went to Requelle and asked her something as did Chiron to Rachel. They both said the prophecy again and Chiron and Lupa looked at each other. Then Chiron said "gather 'round children as I tell you the tale of the Ruby lock and the Emerald key..."
( my sister is bugging me that she wants to go on the computer soo bye!)
"the ruby lock and the emerald key I think I've heard that from somewhere".
"As I was saying," Chiron said after taking a swig of coffee from the tray of treats in the corner." There was once a half-blood (daughter of Aphrodite,to be precise) at Hogwarts named Princess Arabella. The peculiar thing about her was that she had a small fairy like creature constantly following her,In other words what the Japanese call "Shugo Chara" or guardian characters . She called her Shugo Chara, Siara. When the princess died, Siara disappeared but in her place she left a Key made entirely out of emeralds. At the same time A Prince named Prince Samuel (Son of Athena) and his Chara, Panta died. In Panta's place there was a lock made out of rubies. It was told that if the two were brought together, extraordinary things would happen and your own Chara's would be reveled.If you had any of course"
(sorry but I just HAD 2 put in this anime show I am obsessed in, as u prob guessed its called Shugo Chara! it really has the exclamation mark)
(I ment where are we at place-wise not story-wise. I know were we are at story-wise)

"So six of us has to go fing this magical key and lock and bring them together? Right?" I asked just to make sure i got it. Lupa and Chiron nodded.
"who may those six be".
"I think 3 of those are....us, El."
"so me you and Alexia, the others may be Harry, Percy and I'm not sure of the other.
"Me neither. Chiron, who do you think??'
"well maybe the prophecy gives hints it usually does". I recited the prophecy in my head, six great heroes shall fall together. "so six heroes have to gon on the quest I'm guessing?
Yeah I said
Just there is only three in the room.
" umm I am not gonna be part of this prophecy!" said Alexia. Then she added, mumbling quietly " Mainly Because I already HAVE a chara." " What!" everyone except Chiron, Lupa and Alexia shreiked. " Meet Lilac." Alexia laughed, bringing out a small lilac egg with a emerald seahorse engraved on it. From it popes a fairy like creature in lilac and green. She wore a lilac cape with three emerald seahorses on the neck, her dress was lilac with a green belt with a large emerald seahorse on it. Her hair and eyes were chocolate brown and she wore a lilac bonnet with a small green bow on it. "Hello." Lilac said in a soft silky voice" I am Lilac, Alexia's Shugo Chara!"
(my favorite color isn't lilac, I took her appearance from a doll I had.)