Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP The meeting between witch/wizard and demigods RP

pink-bookworm posted on Aug 01, 2011 at 11:31AM
Here is a RP.
Synopsis: new enemys are awakening for both sides and can they work with each other to succed?

To be a part..
Name
Looks
Personality
Wand or weapon
Powers
Godly parent if demigod
Other

Witches/wizards so far
Blair Estal played by Sparkles3

Demigods so far
Cara played by Nicolicious
Arianna played by Cottonpop
Elizabeth (Liz) played by percy4firever
Alvin Hamilton played by Alvin2442
Akron D Texan played by Alvin2442

Both so far and yes you can be both.
Eliza jones played by pink-bookworm
Alexia l riont played by cinnamonbubble
Ali played by MCF2000
Ryan played by raiyan
Skyler Rose played by indigonova
Leaf played by percabeth_12
Arebella (Bella) played by -Aphrodidte-
The holder of the emerald key and ruby lock (shugo chara)
Dan Matthews played by silver78
last edited on Jan 02, 2013 at 07:30AM

Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP 3232 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3232

over a year ago MCF2000 said…
Ali
I drop my stone and it rolls across the floor, and a man picks it up. I scream and run at him, "Aqua!" But then everything dissapeared.
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
I grab Ali and point. "Dad!" She whispered. I run to him and hug him. "Alexandria?Alice?"
He looked tired. I grabbed Percy(mourning for riptide) and Posiedon looked at him.
over a year ago Silver78 said…
I saw an image of some who looked like me, sparring, joking around, and doing other stuff. Then I saw an image if a blank world with no color. Just white. I came back, and I immediatly knew which one to choose. I chose... the Purity Heart. I felt everyone who I had killed come back to life, including your charas. Everyone in Dimension D came out. I was left with only one scar:Even though I turned back into Dan, my left eye was red. I remembered everything I did as Dimentio. "I'm sorry, and I'm putting my self into exile in the woods near Camp Half Blood..."And I teleported.
In the forest with Thorn, I sat and stared at Zar'roc, which had turned green, along with Thorn. I looked up and saw a huge meteorite coming. I yelled, and I hopped on Thorn. Ready? He asked telepathically. I nodded. We flew off, and it landed. I examined it, and it was brightsteel. I remembered breaking Riptide. At night, I stole a few tools from the forge. Sorry, I thought . I went back and started to forge. It was many weeks before I finished. It was orange like Riptide, but made out of brightsteel, which was better. I knocked on Cabin three after breakfast.
Alice? Ali is short for Aliana...
Ali
I ran up and hugged my dad. Alexia was dragging Percy while he was crying for riptide. "Wait I'm confused." I said, "Doesn't riptide just show up in his pocket?"
I heard talking inside. I sighed.
(Hey I didn't know!)

I opened the door and my expression softened. "Come in Dan."
He came in and Percy shot up" You... You broke riptide!" Annabeth came running. "Percy! He said sorry. Sit down Dan." she spoke softly with Percy but when talking to Dan, her voice had an edge like a knife. I sat down on my bed and noticed my eggs, scarred against what had happened to them. They had not yet opened. "Why are you here Dan? You exiled yourself." My voice was bearly a whisper. Face it, as soon as the words left my lips I regretted it. A tear trickled down my face but I let it be.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(I'm so confused right now so I'm going to keep my person I their cabin)
I fell asleep with the scorpion on my head
big smile
(yah you do that:)
(hahaha yeah)
(I forgot to say happy birthday to Dan or whatever his name is again. Sorry for forgetting ur name)
A sleepwalking Cara walks into the room. I let anouther tear fall.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Is somewhere.

(would of been on but had soccer)
I wake up in a room with all these people. "Um has anyone seen a extremely poisonous scorpion?"
(No, it's all right.)"I'm sorry, okay? I'm going to go back, unless you say otherwise." I pick up the sword. "I broke Riptide, so I thought I should be the one to replace Riptide." I unraveled it. It looked just like Riptide, but shinier. "I named it Riptide ll, if you like it. It's brightsteel. I also added a few charms so it can break through drakon hide if you want it to. Monster goo also won't stick to it."I look down, wondering what their reaction would be.
"I like it but it's Percy decision. Also I still can't find Stingy."
"You named an extremely poisonous scorpion...Stingy?"
(It's okay)
Ali
"Are you trying to make it sound cute?" I asked, then I turned to Dan, "So no more killing rampages?"
I wait for an answer( wow I am saying a lot of song lyrics today! SWIFTIE 4 LIFE!)
"Dan, you're hesitating."
Still waiting.
"ah Cara I found it it's on me now get it off".
"So why's his name Stingy?!?!"
"No! Of course not!!"
"Okay." I run and give him a hug. Hey he's my brother! Basically...
"Yeah, yeah, I get it!!GEROFF MEEE!!"
big smile
I put a bug on his back and got of him. In my pocket there was a controller and suddenly Dan started doing the monkey/Chicken dance. "ALEXIA!!!"
"Gah!" I looked over my back and saw that it was on Zar'roc's sheath. I smiled. "Brisingr!" I yelled. Even though Zar'roc was on fire, the sheath did not burn, but the bug did. I yelled brisingr again and the flame ceased. I smiled triumphantly.
"Well played" I smirk.
"or so you say.Yo, Thorn! Fire me up!" Thorn blasts me with fire and I come out unharmed.
I glared at him and stormed off.
I run after Eliza
"Well, if you want, I can heal your charas!"I yelled. They stopped abruptly.
You can fix them?" I say, my voice cracked.
I nodded seriously.
I slowly give them over...
"But I need absolute silence. If any thing distracts me, it could prove fatal for both the charas and you."
(sorry guys Internet died and that crap)
I take the Stingy off Eliza and put him on my hand. "I named him Stingy cause he stung me. Hard. Wait sorry absolute silence!!!!"
last edited over a year ago
"You're luck I haven't started. That could have proved fatal. Someone guard the door so no one comes in loudly." I held my hand over the eggs. "If I pass out, it's expected. I'm using so much energy, don't expect me to wake up by Thursday."
"Thursday right that like three days from now." After I say that Eliza smacked my across the head and held a finger to her mouth. "Sorry."
The room grew dark. "O, guardians of dreams; accept my apology and come forth, for I owe you your life. Waise....Heill!!!!!" A bright light filled the room. All the eggs rehatched. I fainted.
last edited over a year ago
"You guys can help him I'm going in my cabin alone".
I put Dan in his bunk & looked at the time. 11:48. I went to bed
I sighed and took Stingy back to my cabin. "Night Stingy. I'll get roommates soon. Hopefully." I go to bed and dream of giant cute cuddly scorpions stinging everyone.
I hear a thump from outside later in the night. I go outside and find a boy a bit older than me, knocked out across the floor. I call the demigod squad (Who are still in their night night little duccky's! Pjs and not happy to see me) [I can not imagine why!] and we all bring him to the big house. We passed Cara's cabin and Cara and Stingy come out and rush beside the boy."No not him!" she keeps murmuring. We reach the big house and the squad leader whistles and a bunch of pegasi put him in a bed and rolled it down to the healers. I went inside and knocked on chitons door."Ahh come in Child!" Chiron said after opening the door, beard in curlers. "I am worried, many of the children coming are injured,or horribly maimed. I think it's starting." I say quietly. Cara is with the bed rolling to the healers. Rachel comes in.
"The end of the world...The end of the world...Demigods....sacrificed....Man....i­n..­..r­ed.­..P­-Pe­rcy­...­.T-­tel­l..­.Th­em.­..N­ow.­..&­quo­t;I say. Percy nods, and he runs out the door.
I watch them bring the boy inside the Big House. "No not him." I murmur to Stingy who hisses(Can scorpions hiss???) and turns in a circle on my hand. "Why you?" I pace back and forth next to his bed.

(Who is he? Can I make up who he is or is he someone else???)
"No, no not him - not him" I whisper.

(I don't know who he is either....you better ask someone else like cinnominbubble)
(Yeah, considering she's the one who brought him in to the story...)
(I'll IM her)
(Lol your talking about me! Silver could have called me! Cara I meant for you to have a friend from KG and he is in your cabin now)
I sob quietly.