Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP The meeting between witch/wizard and demigods RP

pink-bookworm posted on Aug 01, 2011 at 11:31AM
Here is a RP.
Synopsis: new enemys are awakening for both sides and can they work with each other to succed?

To be a part..
Name
Looks
Personality
Wand or weapon
Powers
Godly parent if demigod
Other

Witches/wizards so far
Blair Estal played by Sparkles3

Demigods so far
Cara played by Nicolicious
Arianna played by Cottonpop
Elizabeth (Liz) played by percy4firever
Alvin Hamilton played by Alvin2442
Akron D Texan played by Alvin2442

Both so far and yes you can be both.
Eliza jones played by pink-bookworm
Alexia l riont played by cinnamonbubble
Ali played by MCF2000
Ryan played by raiyan
Skyler Rose played by indigonova
Leaf played by percabeth_12
Arebella (Bella) played by -Aphrodidte-
The holder of the emerald key and ruby lock (shugo chara)
Dan Matthews played by silver78
last edited on Jan 02, 2013 at 07:30AM

Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP 3232 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 3232

over a year ago Silver78 said…
(Does this story take place directley after deathly hallows and son of neptune?)
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
( no its after all the series(notice there is no evil earth trying to stop us?) But it does take place directly after DH)
"El, Please don't go crazy like you did last time..."
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
"I did not go crazy last time".
" Uh huh. You threw Nate off the building... Yah definitely not crazy."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MCF2000 said…
Catch meh up!!! PS: Ya missed meh??
(I did!)"I thought so." With that I ducked into the small passageway.
I did hugs Ali.
Ali is awsome!!!!!
Okay well nothing really happened except we are back at hogwarts and I went looking for Harry but he is in detention and no lex is telling me I pushed some dude offf a building last time I had a word to someone.
yup she did! (isnt it wonderfull?)
"why would I do something like that".
“Because you have anger problems.” I said as I walked by to get to DADA.(Welcome back and where were you?)
"I do not have anger problems just a slight case of ADHD alright".
umhmm"" bye!
"Now I'm going to meet with Harry after his detention so you better not say any of this you got that".
Right sure wait is that a falcon behind you," I said as the falcon came in the room and morfed in to a boy with curly hair. Behind him came a kite ( i no my birds ok?!) that morfed into a girl with blonde hair and green streaks.

((here they are. your favourite Kanes...))
Right sure wait is that a falcon behind you," I said as the falcon came in the room and morfed in to
btw DADA what does that mean.
"... You guys are animagus? Well, so am I!" I transformed into a wolf and back.(You REALLY had to bring them into this?)
(yup) " The boy stared at us and the girl saw his expression and started laughing. Fine so did I, but seriously it was funny. "I'm Sadie Kane, and my fool of a brother here is Carter." said the girl, i mean Sadie I mean... ugh What ever. She had a slight English accent. " whats animagus? Are you mortals? If not, what god/goddess do you follow?" Carter said and I and snapped back, "Are you Pandora? Sheesh!!!" Sadie raised an eyebrow. "Not the way I'd say it but... Nice one... Who's Pandora again." she turned to her um brother( they look so different!) " I have absolutely no clue. " Dan spoke next " You aren't demigods... But you don't seem too be mortals either." I decided I didn't like awkwardness so I ducked into the tunnel and saw Jason. " took you long enough." he said without looking up from his watch. " we have visitors outside" I said uncomfortably. It was so cold! Then he finely looked up his blue eyes looking straight into my green ones . "we need to talk, Alexia".........…………………….­...­...­...­.……­.….­...­...­...­…..­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­…….­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...
smile
"You coming Harry or can't you keep up with a girl". "I'm coming El". I laughed. Harry was such a slow coach. I stood tapping my foot on the floor. I was knocked to the ground by Harry who obviously didn't know I was standing waiting for him. "Sorry El", he said kissing me. I kissed him back softly. "I love you Harry". "I love you to El". A tear escaped my eye. "Eliza are you alright". "Yes it's just that it's my father he said he is pulling me out of hogwarts". "What why?" "Well me and my Father well we don't really see eye to eye". "What do you mean Eliza?" "I mean that my father hates me and is making me stay permantely in New York with my drunken Auntie Linda who is not very nice and he said its all a punishment for disbehaving and being around you do much". "Here come on how about we get off this floor for a start".
DADA stands for defense against the dark arts.
Oh thx El!)
I sat beside Jason on a bench and I explained to him my secret( I don't know what it should be so I am not telling you) " Are you the only one that knows this?" I asked him " Umm... Well Piper was the one who told me and Rachel thats it. " he replied nervously. Suddenly we heard the big grandfather clock chime, we were late for lunch. "hurry!" I ran to the exit and as soon as I got out, bumped into nico and Hazel who were talking about, umm something about Leo and Frank being worst enemies( they got along fine... When I was around) "umm sorry guys" I blushed. I mean , they were the only ones that treated me as I was, younger than them(hmph). " It's ok Lizera" Hazel laughed " DON'T CALL ME LIZERA!!!" ( it was my middle name) I steamed which caused them both to turn red from laughing. " Hmph" I grabbed their hands and dragged them to the Dining hall.
"You coming Eliza its time to eat". "Yes I'm coming just got a soar ankle from you tripping me over Harry". "Oh sorry El, you alright". "I'm fine Harry.
"Hey El sit over here!" I called from my spot at the table.
"Coming".
"Did you find Harry?"I asked because I couldn't see him anywhere.
"Yeah I did and he was just here".
" Strange" I said, my head in the clouds as I poked at my spegetti ( no meatballs I decided to be vegeterian - unless it's seafood)
"Oh we'll he probably just went to sit wth Ron and Hermione".
"probably." I said as Percy and Jason sat beside us. Then came the bad news... with Piper of coarse.
"Sorry I'm late! Now, what did you want to tell us Piper?"
I rolled my eyes. I mean, what made Dan so late " Dan, let Piper atleast calm down." I reasoned
I shook my head. "Your so impatient Dan".
"Well, I wouldn't be so late if it hadn't been Octavian. The little jerk still thinks he's praetor and tried to hold up me and Percy. He's dealing with him right about... now." Octavien came flying into the room accompanied by drops of water that were attacking him.
"You dare use MY special attack?"
worried
"N-n-n-not me! Percy!"I stammered at the sight of Alexia's murderous expression."My special is when I take a whole body of water and drop it on someone like a waterfall, so I wouldn't use yours!"
"umm hummm"I said "right." fire crossed my eyes and then I saw something really weird. Harry and the dude... err... Oh yah... Carter were having a duel at the back. Ginny stood beside Harry as he pointed at Carter with his wand, a look of Murder in his Eyes. Carter, On the other hand looked like a scared rat while Sadie tried to pry open his hand and put a... um ... boomerang into his clenched fists. When Eliza saw this she became as white as a ghost. "HOW DARE SHE" she screamed looking at Ginny. Ginny looked her way and smirked, her eyes like lightning.
btw guys T-O from the post
heres how you do bold, Italics, And Underline
Bold-
[ b] word(s)[ /b] -minus the spaces
Italics and underline r the same except italics is i and underline is u
got it?
example
word(s)
my friend is trying
bob
round of applouse for rayan
the 1 I know
I glared at her. How dare she do that. I stomped away angrily not wanting anything else to do with it.
"Whys she so mad? Harry broke up wirh her, so he doesn't love her like 'love-love' so why?"
I sat on a step and just stared and thought of the day me and Harry met.
I was walking down to the great hall for lunch when I ran into someone. Oh gods I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going. "Na it's okay oh I'm Harry, Harry Potter". "Wow the boy who lived my father new your parents oh and I'm Eliza, Eliza Jones". "Nice to meet you Eliza". I smiled from then on we were best friends and them from that we went to lovers to boyfriend and girlfriend.
I was the only one to watch the duel. Ginny seemed to get mad for some reason, I think she was staring at the special braclet that Harry had given her on their very first date.
She stomped away and called Harry a ... You know I Won't repete what she called him.
" Does any one want to listen to me?" asked Piper.
"Oh sorry Piper go on."
" It was ... Was ...Harry but Evil.. His eyes were purple... But beside him... Beside him was him but the real him scared. But the worst thing was.... Ginny and Octavion were beside the real Harry wheeling him into the room of requirement. The fake Harry stared at me and I at once knew tht it was Ouranos Controling us and dopplegangers were coming into our world." Piper finished. Suddenly there was a voice behind us. "so you know about us." We turned around and saw Octavian and Ginny arm in arm with a midnight blue aura surrounding him.
"Octavien! I should have known! But... Ginny... Why?"
" oh you think I still like that nut case" Ginny said, motioning to Harry, who was now fighting Carter." Octavian is a much better Choice." she smiled down at the scrawny little boy beside her. "any way all I needed to do was break that Eliza girls fragile spirit."