Anime Adventurers Dream Roleplay

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 15, 2016 at 02:22AM
This roleplay is about characters getting stuck in a world well video game called Adventurers Dream, they have to figure out how to escape but you only have 3 lives if all your lives run out you die in the game and real life, now to escape the game you got to defeat all of the monsters attacking you also people do go insane due to the air and deaths in the game, if you even bully once you will be ignored in this roleplay

Rules:
No Bullying
No Swearing
No Godmodding
Feel free to make more characters if yours dies
the most important rule:Enjoy!

To Join you must do:
Name:
Species:(( Neko, Fairy, Elf, Mage, Sword user etc))
Powers:
Bio:
Other:
last edited on Jun 15, 2016 at 02:59AM

Anime 209 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-209 of 209

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *he stood between them* Now Takura-dono, calm down... I'm sure Shira-san just doesn't know what's going on here... I'll explain it to her later but for now we need you to focus Takura-dono. If you trace her IP address I could potentially reach her or someone close to her in the outside world...
over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
Shira backed off.

Shira: Okaaay Okaaay Takura Sensei!, Yusuke Senpai! I'm just going to sit down here while you guys do computer things okay!? *Shira said in a cutesy high pitched voice while making a cutesy face*

Shira sits on the floor.

Shira: Luckily I brought my hat so I can sleep!

Shira puts her hat over her eyes and pretend snores really loudly.
Yusuke: Quit it. *He bonked her head with his knuckles* You're being irritating, and I can't tell if you're doing it on purpose or not.
over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
Shira turned badk to her normal voice.

Shira: Ow. Well nice bonk on the head! It was pretty strong that it could make me say ow.

Well back to sleeping. Shira covers her face with her hat and goes back to sleep bt actually this time.
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Takura grabs Shira's hat throwing it onto of a piller "heh. no sleeping"Takura said twitching her left eye
Yusuke: Let her go Takua-dono. *He pushed her hand down* We need you to focus. I need you to focus. Maka is depending on us... If her Avatar is still here there must be a buffer between the connection from the real world to this virtual world. Someone has to be monitoring it to keep it solid like this. It's unlikely we'll find out who so easily but it's our best best for now.
"wait..someones hacking into the system by the way the hack it they could be doing this..."Takura said looking around for any other hackers
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
(Can i get a Slight Recap from the Story?)
r.i.p))