Anime Adventurers Dream Roleplay

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 15, 2016 at 02:22AM
This roleplay is about characters getting stuck in a world well video game called Adventurers Dream, they have to figure out how to escape but you only have 3 lives if all your lives run out you die in the game and real life, now to escape the game you got to defeat all of the monsters attacking you also people do go insane due to the air and deaths in the game, if you even bully once you will be ignored in this roleplay

Rules:
No Bullying
No Swearing
No Godmodding
Feel free to make more characters if yours dies
the most important rule:Enjoy!

To Join you must do:
Name:
Species:(( Neko, Fairy, Elf, Mage, Sword user etc))
Powers:
Bio:
Other:
last edited on Jun 15, 2016 at 02:59AM

Anime 209 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 209

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Maka looks at the door

Maka:..the mobs are stronger then the actual boss its self...
over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
Shira: So how are we going to fight them? And if you need any healing just call me! >.< I'll patch anything up in a jiffy! Wow I really do sound like a tv commercial :p
Maka:heh yeah you do...
over a year ago horofox said…
Angelina- Um am I in the right place? Im really sorry if I'm not? Bows
Shira: Yes you are if you've come to fight the boss.
Angelina- Oh good, hey your the red hooded mage! I also love your hair
Maka: umm excuse me mam I'm sorry I don't know your name but please don't tell anyone we're here

Maka uncovers her face as she is also known as Maka the weapon transformer (( I'm crappy at names okay xD ))
horofox commented…
I know it took me years to figure out mine too lol over a year ago
ErzaScarletXX commented…
xD over a year ago
ErzaScarletXX commented…
MOMMY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! over a year ago
ErzaScarletXX commented…
Mommy: YES YOUR ARE!-Me:FUCK YOU-Mommy:FUCK YOU TOO- Me:DON'T FUCK ME I DUN WANNA GET PREGOZ over a year ago
Angelina) And youre Maka the weapons transformer! I love your outfit
Angelina) Oh where are my manners! *Bows* I'm Angelina Lyricalese my father is very popular but Id rather youd not label me as any different so call me angel
Maka: okay then Angel-Chan still I'm quite surprised you got the game it only has 5 each stock
Angel- Ive had it for quite a while, plus my dad probably bribed them but whatever! Lets battle- wait...
Maka:umm my dad can get him arrested if the store keeper was bribed cause my dad owned the company of the game
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Aw, Maka, cut her some slack. Plenty of people have probably done worse to get their hands on this game, we only got ours cause we were Beta Testers and we were allowed to pre-order it before anyone else!
Maka: I'm not joking though, if my dad knows he can call a arrest among anyone, he's the one that made the game after all (( ani reply to da corpse party rp and da academy rp ))
TheAnimeQueen commented…
Sorry I kinda gave up on the corpse party rp because it has like 1000 posts and it's already the after story :p over a year ago
ErzaScarletXX commented…
xD over a year ago
Shira: Thanks! I love your outfit and your hair too Angel san. You know what? Do you want to join our group?
Maka looks aound
Angelina- yes, but only if Maka is ok with it I've already caused her so much trouble...
Maka looks at Angel then the door

Maka: you will be fighting the mobs then Angel...
Angelina) Ok! *Draws sword* I won't let you down Maka!
(Sorry everyone... I've been busy trying to conduct some business with some friends, and my b-day is coming up so that's been keeping me busy as well. I also may be becoming a voice actor so yeah. That's a thing...)

Yusuke: Alright! Vanguard! Flank! Rear Guard! In Positions?!

Players: *Cheer in Unison as they raise their weapons*

Yusuke: On My go! Vanguard Leads to take the initial blows then backs off for healing! Frontier Takes lead to swarm the Boss, WATCH FOR ITS SPECIAL ABILITIES! You've gone through the brief! Now!!

*Everyone charges in, attacking in coordinated patters, switing players from front to rear to stall the Boss's A.I. for as long as possible*

Yusuke: *He hit at the boss's legs to Stagger it allowing other players to search for the weak point*

Xerxes: I Found it! *He drew back his arrow* Grand Emperors Shot: Pierce! *The arrow shattered the bosses hide and forced the large tusk-like horn to drop to the ground he jumped back to avoid any retalliation blows* NOW!!

Yusuke: Maka!! Hit it Now! One Handed Charge: Vorpal Retribution! *He stabbed at the bosses exposed weak point slamming it into the ground, shearing an incredible two fifths of its health in one hit, the monster was stunned so that other players could hit it with their strongest attacks* Gah! *In retaliation the monster swung its arm at him landing a direct hit, stabbing him in multiple areas on his body and tossing him into the air, sending him sprawling back, far into the edge of the room opposite of the raid party, where he became isolated, his status read "Bleeding" and "Paralyzed" so he couldn't move his body and was slowly losing health, at a rate of 7380 HP/sec* Damn... I have only have a few hundred thousand HP left... I'll bleed out in less than three minutes...! tch...! I Need help...! *He tried reaching for his items pouch but failed to budge his arm*
Maka charges at it but then a mod hits her away and she fell hitting her head badly
Shira ran to Yusuke.

Shira: Be more careful next time!

Shira starts healing his wounds and un paralyzes him.

Shira: Okay I'm done, now off you go! The others need you! And I need to heal Maka too..

Shira smiles at Yusuke as he goes off back into battle.

Shira goes over to Maka.

Shira: Hey, are you okay? Bleeding anywhere?

Shira sees a deep wound that is bleeding really badly at the back of her head, she sees that Maka has been knocked out. Shira heals the wound but it's taking a while.

Shira: Another 3 minutes should fix it! You need to rest

Shira leaves her magic still healing Maka while she comes to aid for everyone else.

Shira: Come over here if you're hurt! Or I'll come to you! I'll be your healer for now until someone else can replace me and I can go back into battle!!
Angel- Is Maka ok!? * Fights Mobs *
Takura:Shira that wound can't be healed, these mobs are stronger then the actual boss its self
Angel- You can say that again! This is harder than I thought * Breaths heavily *
Takura: these mobs are stronger then everyone here...we gotta try to heal Maka before she looses one life
Angel- Ok, * Puts hands together * Invisibility Enchantment!, Now we have 5 minutes to get out of here now lets hurry!
Takura sits mumbling a spell randomly freezing the mobs just not the level 9000 mobs or the boss
Yusuke: Damn... You're right... FALL BACK! RUN OUT OR USE ANY TELEPORT ITEMS YOU HAVE! WE CAN'T WIN!! YAH! *He jumped up high and nose dived slamming the ground with a such a force that it caused a wave of Paralysis and a knockback blow of the nearby mobs, allowing others to run from the fray if they were inbetween Mobs* Go!! Get Maka out of here too!! *He pulled out a Faraway Pendant and held it tightly in his hand* Teleport - - Spawn! *He disappeared in a flash of light*
Takura teleports everyone away from the boss

Takura: what the hell..the mobs...its not normal...its like the system got hacked..
Yusuke: *He coughed and was breathing heavily* Yeah... *His voice was slightly hoarse* that may actually be the case... Those Mobs weren't NEARLY as strong the first time I went in there, nor was the boss... I could wipe out the fodder with a single hit the last time I went in and the boss was something I could stagger with a normal weak attack. How the hell did they get such a massive boost in such a short time?! *He fell back and sat on the ground, panting from exhaustion and his earlier wounds, even after the healing he was still greatly fatigued*
Takura hacks into the system seeing how many people died in this game and her eyes widen

Takura: over 100000 people died..in 2 months time...
Shira: I'm not giving up! Like you wimps...

Shira puts her hood on and attacks the mobs at a unusually fast speed until their HP is half way. Feeling very tired she walks backwards and nearly faints.

Shira: One more time... then.. I, no.. We can beat them! Stay here, keep fighting! Don't be wimps or cowards! If you don't care then you might as well die now! Only the strongest stay alive! You guys might all think I'm crazy but you guys are out of your minds! Finish this, then we leave! We'll be one step closer to beating this game! You know.. if you keep standing there, they will heal and gain more HP!! Stop being wimps and fight!
Takura teleports Shira to where they are

Takura: ARE YOU ACTUALLY A IDIOT, THEY'RE HACKED TILL WE GET STRONGER WE CAN'T KILL THE BOSS NOR MOBDS
Yusuke: *He appeares beside Shira and Takura, making sure Shira couldn't run into the fray again* She's right. We can't win, Even with People as strong as Myself, Maka, or even the Commander. We're all above Level 3000 and this was supposed to be a Level 150-500 labarynth and Boss area. But We already suffered six fatalities in there nd the battle wasn't any longer than 5 minutes! That's more than one dead per minute, we would have been slaughtered if we stayed in there and I'd rather NOT die! And I know YOU don't wanna die either, Many of us are still young, with full lives to live outside of the virtual world. So NO ONE here wants to be felled by this stupid game... We've already lost too many people... We've suffered so much loss, and seen so much death. In LESS than TWO months, so get your head on straight and quit being such a selfish brat. I'm not one to talk... As i've always been a selfish person myself, but I know when I have to be selfless and protecting the weaker people trapped in this hellscape is one of those times where I can't afford to think for myself. I'm not the kind of person who has the stomach to watch someone die in front of me... So I've decided that I'll prevent that from ever happening again... But with an Unfair system like this... I'm not so sure how I'll be able to do that. So We need people like you to stop being self absorbed and get your head in this game, cause this is our lives now, whether you like it or not, and we need heros to help us... You're one of the only people strong enough here, now, in this ENTIRE game, who can be a hero... You, Takura-san here, Maka, Commander, Xerxes-kun, Angelina-san, and myself are the only one's over level 2800, We're the Seven strongest people in the game, and WE have to be the ones to protect the people trapped in This stupid game! Do you understand me?
(( ani is the Yusuke x Takura ship gonna be in this rp as-well?? ))
(I mean, that's totally up to you but I'm down if you wanna do that here too.)
(( okay i'm down with it :3 ))

Takura sits placing her head on Maka's forehead allowing a huge white beam to sprout through the area, and beam goes further, the beam stops at a area allowing more beams to form slightly healing Maka enough for her to walk.
Yusuke: What the...? What kind of skill was that?! I've never seen anything like that before! *He rushed over to Maka* H-Hey! Are you alright? Here... Use this to heal up too... You still don't look to be at a hundred percent... *He pulled out a Faeries Tear Elixir* It's kind of rare but you look like you need it. *he tipped her head back and had her drink the item, restoring most of her strength* Still, don't push yourself okay? That hit you took earlier was pretty rough. Even an SS-Class Item couldn't heal you all the way, jeez... Anyway, There's still the problem at hend... *He helped Maka up and went back to stand so he could face the squad, or what was left of it* The Commander was hit, pretty severely so we're going to need our best healers on it, that means you Shira-san, and if you could do whatever that magical Super-healing skill was again Takura-san, the Commander could sure use it right now, they should have taken him back to the Main Raid HQ Meeting place, just meet up with them there and help out if you can, tell them that Maka and I sent you. Even though they ought to know who you are by now. Maka, you need rest, so go find yourself a close by Inn or Teleport to your house if you have one and sleep up, We'll have a post to wake you up after you've gotten sufficient rest. And the Rest of you, Split up into two groups, People who need Healing and People who can go without or have the Items or Abilities to get back to 100% HP easily. We need to Have a Debrief Meeting and try to Schedule another Raid Planning.
Takura endlessly hides a huge scratch on her arm, attempting not to show pain

Takura:okay

Maka:I-I'm fine...
Yusuke: *He sighed and quickly turned around, shoving another Elixir into Takura's mouth, tilting her head up so she was forced to drink it* Don't try to hide it, you're not good at it, and I'm not blind. I can see the particles flying out from behind you, dummy. I've been in the Game Biz long enough to know an injured friend when I see one. Besides, your HP was less than half as well, I can still see your Health Bar since Our Parties haven't been dissolved yet... Now go. Your Injury wasn't all that bad and I gave you one of the best Healing Items in the game, you ought to be fine, but just in case Have Shira fully heal you. This elixir doesn't resolve some of the less common Status Effects...
last edited over a year ago
Maka:....

Takura:heh....
Yusuke: *He sighed, shaking his head* Man... Why do you girls all have to act so tough...? If ya need help just ask... It's not like I'm saying that you're all gonna constantly need to be bailed out of situations you can't handle but if you're in trouble or hurt it wouldn't kill ya to ask for help... Hell, it's probably gonna Kill you if ya don't.
(This is my last post for the night, got school pictures today... I be fugly doh... :'I )
((oki
(I'm waiting for you to reply here Erza...)
Takura gets up from when she was on her knees
Yusuke: Oi...! Don't push yourself. For now just sit down and take a breather. I'm guessing that you might need one. Whether you wanna admit it or not.
Takura looks at Yusuke then at commander
Yusuke: Don't mind me. The Medics have Faeries Tear Elixirs in case of a worst case scenario. But we can't afford to just be tossing this stuff out, luckily it can be used multiple times and cane be relenished once you obtain it... It's getting the Flask that it forms in is the hard part cause it's an Untra-Rare Drop off of a Raid mob that's stupidly fast and hard to hit. Archers are the best for taking these things out, so Swordsmen like Me aren't all that effective at killing the damn thing in the first place. Also, the Commander is tough. he's one of the few people in this game I look up to, and I don't need one, or two of them keeling over on me, so take it easy, Takura-dono.

(Dono is a prefix used when addressing someone that the speaker typically holds with high regard)
The commander looks around looking for someone but who.. "now where could she be"The commander said still looking around