Anime Adventurers Dream Roleplay

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 15, 2016 at 02:22AM
This roleplay is about characters getting stuck in a world well video game called Adventurers Dream, they have to figure out how to escape but you only have 3 lives if all your lives run out you die in the game and real life, now to escape the game you got to defeat all of the monsters attacking you also people do go insane due to the air and deaths in the game, if you even bully once you will be ignored in this roleplay

Rules:
No Bullying
No Swearing
No Godmodding
Feel free to make more characters if yours dies
the most important rule:Enjoy!

To Join you must do:
Name:
Species:(( Neko, Fairy, Elf, Mage, Sword user etc))
Powers:
Bio:
Other:
last edited on Jun 15, 2016 at 02:59AM

Anime 209 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 209

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Name:Maka Shauziya
Species:Mage
Powers:Any
Bio:Unknown
Other:Unknown
Name:Maka Shauziya
Species:Mage
Powers:Any
Bio:Unknown
Name:Takura Rose
Species:Elf
Powers:Fire and Ice
Bio:Unknooown
last edited over a year ago
Name:Takura Rose
Powers:Fire and Ice
Bio:Unknooown
Name:Suzumimi Rose
Powers:Fire and Nature
Bio:unknown
Other:She is the younger sister of Takura
Name:Suzumimi Rose
Powers:Fire and Nature
Bio:unknown
Other:She is the younge
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Name: Yusuke Sakurada
Species: Combat Mage (Specializes in Close Quarters Magic and Augmentation (Synergy) Magic)
Powers: Can use pretty much anything but Specializes in Synergy (Helping to Augment and Assist his Teammate's while in battle, he's a front lines combatant)
Bio: N/A
Other: (Basically the same as my other characters) Is a travelling Mercinary for Hire (When someone locates and requests him)
Maka walks around to the game store seeing a sign saying " WELCOME ALL A NEW GAME HAS BEEN RELEASED, ADVENTURERS DREAM ONLY 20 DOLLARS BUY IT NOW!"

Maka:hmm
Yusuke: *He bumped into Maka whilst staring at the advertisement* Oh, Pardon me, I'm sorry. *He walked into the store, quickly returning outside with a bag in hand, he'd already purchased the All new game called "Adventurers Dream"* Oh... This is gonna be great... I'm glad I Pre-Ordered... These things are almost sold out... *He was mumbling to himself a bit, unintentionally saying what he was thinking outloud*
Maka walks in buying the game as she bought the last one

Store keeper:WERE SOLD OUT OF ADVENTURES DREAM!
Gamers: *They groaned and left, knowing that they would have to wait almost a month and a half to try and buy the game when it got restocked*

Yusuke: *He looked back* Whoa... REALLY good luck Pre-Ordering this thing... Thank God I was offered to Beta this... I'm kinda sad I didn't get more play time... But now my worries are no more! *He smiled wildly and he began to sprint home, once he got home he rushed upstairs to his room where he inserted the disc and Booted up the game* Let's go! *He fitted his Gear to his head and laid down, he closed his eyes for a second, drawing a deep breath* Link START!

(Gonna Assume that this is a VRMMORPG like SAO and ALO so yeah, tell me if I'm wrong, so yeah I'm gonna bite a few things from SAO :P)

System: Please Specify your preferred character settings using the Dashboard and keyboard provided.

Yusuke: *He input his User, Stat Type, Race, and his other specs, once he was done he hit "Enter" and a bright flash was shown* Oof! I still haven't gotten used to that!

GM Automated Announcement: Hello and Welcome New Player to the World you can only Dream of! The world of Adventurers Dream! please, have a look around the Starting Town, you have been Verified as a formerly active Beta Tester and as a reward you will be allowed to restore your previous Map Data and Keep your Learned Skills that do not have Level Requirements Such as Weapon Mastery or Item Earned Skill Points, Your Money and Premium Currency that you purchaced have been returned as well! Your Current Balance of Gold is now 331,908g and your Legend Crystal Count is now at 22! However Items and other consumables, inclusing your Exp have been reduced back to the Start! As to make the game more fair to non-beta test players! Good Luck on your Journey through this Magical new world!

Yusuke: I can keep my Staff and Sword skills?! AWESOME! Haha! Thank god my bro has the best game informant hook ups! Lets go! *He ran off towards the edge of town and immedately started browsing the Starting Town High-End Shop, Which only Sold Hi-Potions and 1400g Swords for Lv. 1 to 12's* Hmm... I'll only get the basics... I'm a Level one but I have some Skills at my disposal... I don't need all that much... Just enough to get to the next town over and Grind the High Concentration area's for Mob Drops and Exp... *He purchased a sword, a Dagger, and 15 Hi-Potions* Sweet. *He walked out of the town boundaries, entering the PvP Warzone where Players could attack each other but there was still Spawn Protection, he ran out as quickly as possible and began slicing down basic enemies like Slimes and Infested Rats on his way to the Second town* Good, I'll level to about 7 cause of this...! Hah! *He cut through a few slimes*

(So yeah, I may kind of be an MMORPG nerd...)
Maka goes home putting the gear on laying down turning it on

Maka: Link Start!

Maka imputed her details as she enters the game as a mage

Maka: This is awesome! Anyways time to look around

Maka walks around the starter town Viantiar seeing stalls

Maka: being a beta tester was awesome and all only 1000 got to test the beta but the real game will be awesome no matter what!

Maka goes to a stall buying a level 1 starter mage staff for 100 yen then she walks to the closest field noticing Yusuke

Maka: that boy again ..
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
(Yesh finally i'm back :D)
Name: Choosy Kagame
Species:Sword User
Powers: Reishi/Reiatsu,Zanpakutou Spirit (Which means a Spirit on His Sword that can assist him),Advanced Sword Transformation,Dangai Manifestation,Blood of The Kagame (A berserk type of skill)
Bio: (Time will tell)
Other: A lone wanderer just seeking for someone's in need of help and protection.....
(Unfortunately i have to use ichigo's appearance cuz i can't find other non-canon anime character that look like my character base)
(Yesh finally i'm back :D)
Name: Choosy Kagame
Species:Sword User
Powers: Reishi/Reiatsu,
Choosy: "Walks into the store" Hey there dude! Do you guys still have the new mmorpg that have been released?
Store Keeper: Ahh sorry kid! Everyone had just bought all of our adventurers dream sales! =_=
Choosy: What?! -_-
Store Keeper: You can try our new game called Devi-
Choosy: Nevermind! See ya later!
Store Keeper: -_-
Choosy: "Gets out of the store" Damn it......That game was my only hope to the mmorpg genre.......Well i guess i have to go to fps games now.....
Random Nerd Kid: "Bumps into Choosy" Meh....This game sucks! I have watched the review and they gave it on 6/10! i hope i get a refund on this game.....
Choosy: OH HEY KID!
Random Nerd Kid: Me?
Choosy: YEH YOU! did u just said the game just suck?
Random Nerd Kid: Yeh! By the way do you want it?
Choosy: ~_~ Hell Yeh!!!!!!
Random Nerd kid: But i need a ransom on this one :D
Choosy: -_- Okay............"Gives a 20 dollar to the nerd and takes the Game" Thx KID!
Random Nerd kid: Thanks! STRANGER! ~
Choosy: "Returns from home and puts on his Gaming Set and puts on the game" Man....Can't WAIT TO TRY THIS!!!!!!!!! "Loading" Man....How long will this start! OH AND I FORGOT THE VR HEADSET! Link START! (Enter's the game) Finally! "Walks around in the game until he saw a town called viantiar" WoW! This place looks amazing! "Goes to a shop and buys a Starter Zanpaktou Sword" OKAY!!! TIME TO FARM SOME LOW LEVELED ENEMIES! "GOes to an area full of Goblins and Monsters" Heh....Time to REAP! "Kills all the goblins and monsters and waits for them to spawn back and repeats it after" Yeh!!!!! i am now on level 6! "Obtains a new Power Called Reiatsu Blast" Finally a Skill! "Walks around in the town and goes to the pvp area" Okay! i need a party on this game.........."Walks around the area and saws Maka and Yusuke" OH! I better ask those guys......."Choosy messaged Yusuke and Maka on the ingame chat" Hey guys! You Need a Party? Cuz i need some TEAM!
Choosy: Okayy....I think Maka and Yusuke are Afk this time......"Saws a Level 2 Player" Heh,,,,Guess i have to try this new Skill then! "Goes to the Unprotected Area of The PvP" Hey! Lets 1v1!
Lvl2Player: Sure! I hope you won't get killed by my Jitter Clicks!
Choosy: Jitter? Hahaha! I hope u won't die FROM MY REiATSU BLAST! "Charges towards the lvl2 Player"
Lvl2Player: Damn it......This guy is pretty strong....NO choice....."Uses a High Potion"
Choosy: Eh? Why did your health just instantly regenerated?
LvL2Player: Haha! I am a beta player on this game!
Choosy: -.- Don't Currrrr "Uses His Reiatsu Blast on the Player"
LVL2Player: DAMNN!!!!! "Gets K.O" T=T I DIED WITH MY LAST HIGH HEALING POTION!
Choosy: Next time kid.....Don't Underestimate other people........
Choosy: Okayy....I think Maka and Yusuke are Afk this time......"Saws a Level 2 Player" Heh,,,,Guess
Yusuke: *He slowed to a walk, then noticed the message he recieved, he opened it up and read it quickly, he made a reply*

Message: Sorry, maybe some other time, I'm in a rush right now.

Yusuke: *He sent the message and shredded his way towards the entrance of the next town* Hmm! The quest to unlock this place is still here! Guess I should do it and get the Exp, I need to get to the Items in this place! *He accepted the Mission and began to eliminate Targeted Mobs*
Maka walks up to Yusuke

Maka:hey..
Yusuke: *He turned to Maka and sheathed his sword, closing the pop-up for his new Level, he was already nearing level 15* Huh? Yeah? Oh hey! You're that girl I bumped into at the Game Store! Sorry about that, I was in a rush! *He bowed slightly, he was sweating and was smiling at the same time, he was having fun*
Maka: heh..to admit preordering this game will be hard even on ebay jeez

Maka's level is already at level 24

Maka:also are you Yusuke a beta tester if so I was a beta tester aswell, anyways I better get going

Maka brings up the log menu to log out as she clicks it nothing happens

Maka:wah?!
Yusuke: Eh...? Something the matter? *He drank a heath Potion* Okay over there? *He claimed the reward, leveling him up to 21 instantly* Whoa, Jeez, they should have Nerfed that...
Maka:I CAN'T LOG OUT!

Maka keeps clicking the log out button till it disappears
Yusuke: *He looked at her confusedly* Huh? Are you sure? Is it another one of those weird Launch Day bugs? *He pulled up his Menu and looked at his Options* Huh? Where's the Log Out button? I can't find it? *He was slightly panicked but he closed the menu* I'm sure it's nothing...
they both get teleported to a arena

Owner:Hello! Hello! you all may be wondering where the logout button is! well it's gone! for now on you will be stuck in this game you can get out BEATING THE 1000 BOSSES! but you have 3 lives if they are all gone you are aswell here and let's say in your real life to

the owner laughs as it was a female

Maka:W.WHAT?!
Choosy: "Saw's Yusuke and Maka disappeared" What the?! Where did those guys get teleported? "Lost his Interest" Okay.....I think I will go logout for a while...."Choosy noticed that the log out button was never to be found" What the Hell? "Choosy got teleported to a arena where Yusuke and Maka where teleported" Okay...Now this is getting weird.......And Who the hell is talking right now? "Choosy hears about the 1000 bosses to kill" What?! 1000 bosses? I haven't even barely got to Level 15! DAMN IT!
Maka:Why..
Yusuke: ALL 1000?! The Beta Testers never got past the 30th boss! Crap...! *He thought to himself* Wait... Why does this seem familiar...? *He shrugged it off and turned to the GM Owner* So what?! We're stuck here?! What about nourishment in the real world?! How will our bodys out there survive?! They wont last more than a few days without food and water!
Choosy: Yeah! I even think I won't survive a day!
Owner:but of course you won't starve in real life, eat virtual food and you'll be fine

Maka:...

everyone gets a picture of them selves slowly turning into there real life looks
Choosy: "Notices about their face changes" Oh now were stuck on this world! And how we even kill 1000 bosses we just got barely started this game...
The owner makes Choosy loose one life

Owner:don't speak when I am!~ anyways try to survive and bye!

Everyone teleports back to where they were
Choosy: Eh? "He noticed that his one life has been taken"
" What?! -_- I have no choice but to take this game seriously......
Maka: why..just,,
Choosy: Ahh Hey Maka! Wanna join with me? I am gonna go kill some low level enemies to get some gold and xp!
Maka:yeah sure, the more we practice the sooner we can kill all the bosses
Choosy: Let's go! "Enters an area full of low and medium class monsters" So maka should we go and kill those low class monsters or rush towards the medium class monsters? It's your call....
Maka:Medium...
Yusuke: *He walked off quickly, slipping away before Choosy and Maka noticed* I can't afford to be screwing around with other people... I need to level up... FAST... *He dashed off much quicker than he should have been able to run, leaving only dust in his wake, he stopped at the Next Village which still wasn't open, he turned in the quest and entered the town, his map was already registered to the area so he made a Beeline for the Shop and Purchased the Specialty Items, since they only restock Once per day and there was a limited supply of them he spent what money he could and went off on his own to the rear of the village, more protected and with better gear all around he walked out of the Town and began heading even further northeast until he came across a small village, where he replenished his food items and potions, he stopped at the Inn to heal up without spending too much or wasting a Hi-Potion, he went to the Spring and washed off, he returned to his room at the Inn and laid down on the bed* Jeez... It's been a long day... I'm Exhausted... But It's still so early, burning Daylight is bad. Especially now since players are gonna wipe the fields clean before tomorrow comes...
(( a 2 month time skip ))
( Oh yeh! 2 month skip time!)
Choosy: Phew! 2 months of training is so exhausting! Finally I am at level 50! So I can use some of my advanced sword right now! woohoo! And now time to get some food and potions....
Choosy: "Goes to a Inn" Hey InnKeeper! Do you have some Food And Potions on this place?
Inn Keeper: Yes sir! How many do you want to buy?
Choosy: 15 Health Potions and 4 Elixir Potions and 8 steaks and 4 breads and 1 oz of Water
Inn Keeper: Oh! You look like your going to capture some bad guys!
Choosy: "Grabs the Supplies" No sir.....I am not going to capture some bad guys......I am going to save my body.....
Inn Keeper: What do you mean?
Choosy: You will understand soon Sir! "Get's out of the inn and saw's some High Class Goblins" Well time to kill some High Class Goblins! "Charges his more advanced Reiatsu Blast" Reiatsu Blast.......
Choosy: "Goes to a Inn" Hey InnKeeper! Do you have some Food And Potions on this place?
Inn Keeper:
Maka walks in the town

Maka:hm

Maka walks to a stall buying bread, staffs and books of new spells

Shop keeper:here you go M'am oh would you like some health potions

Maka:hmm sure why not 15 health potions also strength please

the shop keeper gives Maka the supplies, Maka pays 200 yen, Maka walks to her house on a peaceful stage aka the 25th floor

Maka:home sweet home

???:MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE WE FOUND THE FIRST BOSS!

Maka:WHAT?

Takura and Suzumimi:what?!
Choosy: "Kills the High Leveled Goblins" Heh! That was Eas- "Hears a Unknown Voice that said The First Boss Has Been Found" Heck yeh......."Dashes Towards the Forest and the Towns" I must go the Maka's Place........"Reaches his Destination and Knocks on Maka's Door" Ahhh HEY MAKA! HAVE YOU HEARD THE MESSAGE?
Maka:YEA I DID

Maka puts her food in cupboards and puts her health potions and staffs in her inventory
Choosy: Do you know where the boss is? "Holds his Zanpakotou Sword" Cuz i am eager to know if the boss is that hard.......
Maka runs out of the house to the unknown person aka Muruki

Maka:WHERE IS THE BOSS

Muruki: well were fighting it tomorrow

Maka:REAALLLY
Choosy: Eh??? I thought it was gonna be today! =_= "Sheathes his Sword" Dang IT!
Maka glares at Muruki with her death stare

Muruki:ACTUALLY IT WILL BE TODAY

Muruki was scared as hell

Maka:GOOD
Choosy: EH? -_- Well....That was not expected....."Looks at Muruki" Ahhh Who are you?
Muruki:oh I'm a messenger also known as Muruki Kiyuia

Maka:okay...

Muruki:I better go get everyone, also go down to the meeting area to get ready

Muruki walks off
Choosy: -_- "Shouts" BY THE WAY I AM CHOOSY! "Sigh" Well....That was weird......"Looks at Maka" Eyy.....Do you know this meeting Place?
Maka:yeah..

Maka walks to the meeting place
Choosy: "Follows Maka" Okayy......
commander: EVERYONE SIT

Everyone sits

Commander: we have found the boss after a few months