Anime Adventurers Dream Roleplay

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 15, 2016 at 02:22AM
This roleplay is about characters getting stuck in a world well video game called Adventurers Dream, they have to figure out how to escape but you only have 3 lives if all your lives run out you die in the game and real life, now to escape the game you got to defeat all of the monsters attacking you also people do go insane due to the air and deaths in the game, if you even bully once you will be ignored in this roleplay

Rules:
No Bullying
No Swearing
No Godmodding
Feel free to make more characters if yours dies
the most important rule:Enjoy!

To Join you must do:
Name:
Species:(( Neko, Fairy, Elf, Mage, Sword user etc))
Powers:
Bio:
Other:
last edited on Jun 15, 2016 at 02:59AM

Anime 209 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 209

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He went over to the commander and helped him to sit up properly* You lookin' for someone Sir?
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
"I'm looking for Maka, I just found a healing place for her due to she has a deep wound on her waist which is unable to be healed, same does Takura"The commander exclaimed
over a year ago horofox said…
Angel- * Looks out window * I couldn't do anything....
Yusuke: They're tough, I've helped stabalize their conditions with The Tears I have. They're being transported to Emergency Medical Facilities as we speak, but I can stop them If you want... Just tell me where we have to take them them and I'll make sure they get there.
"..." Takura stayed silent
Yusuke: *He turned his head and called out* Oi! Takura-dono! If you're hurting then go with the Medics, let them tend to your wounds! The Boss was stronger than we thought so it may have had some abilities we don't know about and you could have gotten hit by one of them!
"No it's fine, but I guess I need to do something..like hacking into the system..fixing the boss and mobs to normal"Takura said
Angel- When is this all over? When can I go back home...
Yusuke: Hmm... I know someone who's adept at programming and code so I'll see if he's around somewhere. He could help. Since I'm no good at all that super deep technological stuff. *He put his hand on Angel's shoulder* Don't worry, we're doing as much as we can. As fast as possible too. have some faith in us, eh? *He smiled comfortingly at her, trying to help her cheer up*
Angel- Thanks, ok I will * Smiles back *
Takura sits pulling up a code system she slowly hacks into the system
Angel- Hey you figuring out what hacked the system?
"Shhh..." Takura wanted her to quiet
Angel- Um ok... * Repeats what she said before in a whisper *
Yusuke: *He spoke softly, as not to disturb Takura's concentration* Actually, she brings up a good point, wouldn't it be good to locate and if possible isolate where the origin point of the breach in the systems code was, Blue Jay (Name for the Processing core, similar to Cardinal in SAO) should have already sent out a system wide search for any opening in it's consoles, unauthorized access. If it hasn't been found then this was done on purpose by a GM or Admin. Recoding the Levels of Monsters in this area.
"Ah! I found who done i-...commander??"Takura said
last edited over a year ago
Yusuke: Wait. What? Why would he...? *His eyes widen* Oh my god! I just realized something... One of the Head Developing Studios for this was the offshoot of the Company that Akihiko Kayaba used to manage... The guy who made Sword Art Online! (Hope you don't mind universe crossing. So yeah, same universe different time and place. Say, six months after the GGO Arc in SAO II?) But Why would the Commander...?!
Angel- But isn't he the one that sent us out there?.....
"...the commander..he looks like him who made Sao...I was stuck in that game..unknown..could the be...a more like sequel?.."Takura said
Yusuke: My best friend, Shiina, was stuck in SAO and she was there all the way to the end, she saw that guy Kirito kill Akihiko Kayaba, And even in Alfheim Online everyone was broadcasted a fight between the Faerie King and Kirito where Kirito used a GM Account called Heathcliff, Kayaba's account, to spawn in a Legendary Item, showing that he has access to that account meaning either Kayaba GAVE him the account or he recieved it as a prize for killing him in SAO and he's actually dead.. Kayaba's body was supposedly found with his brain and face completely scathed by the microwaves of the NerveGear when he died so Facial recognition and dental identification was out of the question.
" but then who's commander?.." Takura said worridly
Angel- Wait didn't the commander want Maka? That makes me kinda worried....
last edited over a year ago
Yusuke: I... I have no Idea who the Commander could be... He's probably close to the original Akihiko Kayaba, or some crazed fan of his and is trying to replicate the results... But it would be way too difficult for an average Joe to be able to do something like THIS...
Angel- Well the commander isn't what we thought he is that's for sure!
"I'm thinking..he might be really him.."Takura said worridly, "But why would he want Maka?"Takura said
Yusuke: I... Wait... Wasn't it Maka who said that it was her father who developed the game...? That could make her a high value target for just about anything related to this game. It could be about Money, or even something personal, like a grudge against her family or some kind of weird obsession... *He yelled out into the remaining crowd who were still able to fight or otherwise stand* Look for the Commander...! He's disappeared and is likely to be after Maka! The two ought to be in your friends list, if not your Party list, check their status's and locations there! *He turned back to Angel and Takura* We've got to find her... She's way too important to let die, or even worse... *He shook his head* Takura-dono, Angel-san, please go with Roshiki and Hellas and search for the Commander. I'll go with Yukionna, Xerxes, and Wryllid to look for Maka. Any objections...?
"I can't Yusuke, I need to do this system thing to locate and know who he really i-" Takura says as a scream of Maka's high pitch voice echoed, "wait...that was..MAKA!" Takura yellex
Yusuke: I heard. Let's go...! *He pulled out a small glass flask filled with a clear blue liquid* Here... I'll use an AoE Potion of Speed and an Archmage Haste Spell... *He incanted a quick but powerful spell that shone a bright green-blue light around the people nearest him, Angel, Xerxes (Male), Wryllid (Female), Takura, himself, and Hellas (Female)* Everyone affected, let's go... NOW We have Quad Speed and I have Echo-locate on we have to move fast before her position goes silent again. We don't know if that was a lucky shout or what. C'MON! *He took off with Dizzying speed, but the potion and magic buff also sped up his reaction time as it would for the others*
Takura gets up
Yusuke: *Just before Echo-sense dissipated they reached the general area where Maka's voice originated* MAKA?! HEY! CALL OUT IF YOU CAN HEAR ME!
"Yusuke...the commander was gone as well"Takura said running up to Yusuke
Angel- Looks through security cameras * Yusuke! Takura! You might want to look at this!
(( there's no security camera's
(Actually there could be invisible camera models following players as a means to keep track of their position and broadcasted to a stored feed for if they're doing anything illegal and using the game as a loophole for activity, but of course they'd be disabled if anything lewd were to happen between players as Privacy Right would state although they'd be "Player Monitoring Cam's" not "Security Cam's". Wow, I'm such a nerd...)

Yusuke: Eh...? What is it Angel-san? *He walked over to her*
over a year ago Horofox6 said…
Angel- Well Maka chans monitor isn't on her... It's not there it's just black with sound but no video?
(( fact is for this role play only complete hackers like Takura can reach the camera's and the creator got rid well thought he got rid of the camera's))
(But using Takura's previous break in the systrem most people could access simple things like Player Monitoring and basic gamerules, however, godmodding and cheat enabling is far off, so host options are off limits unless Takura can break down higher level firewalls protecting those system settings and game command menu's)

Yusuke: The GM must've shut them down... Check on some other players Cam Drones, if they're down they might be targets, if it's only her it's all the more reason to find her even quicker.
"Maka's monitor isn't found..it says...this player doesn't exist.." Takura said
Yusuke: But I can see her status, plain as day in both my Friends List AND Party Menu. It says she's alive... Unless... There's one of two things going on here... She's in a GM Safespot to be hidden from other players, one where you'd find a secret emergency GM Access Console... Or... She's been Killed in real life and the Avatar is still here... Let's just hope that it's the former and she's still alive...
" Maka isn't moving!" A unknown girls voice was heard right in front of Maka'a character
Angel- Shes not moving.....
"no...did he...kill her..but.. she should've re-spawned! she hadn't died once!"Takura yelled
Yusuke: Guys... Look... Above her head... *An error sign was displayed where her targeting cursor should have been, it was a Disconnection Error* She's... She's been disconnected from the game...
"But how?.." Tamura said
Yusuke: Someone either shut off her internet or the NerveGear's been removed from her head.
"Not possible, this game doesn't take internet" Takura said
Yusuke: No, not that it's required but for Online play and for Micro-Transactions a Basic connection to Wi-Fi or an Ethernet is recommended. And we've all likely been forced to connect to another player Via Internet connection at some point, if she was in the middle of something like that and someone disabled her connection on the outside world she could be stuck in a buffer-zone, awaiting a new connection so she can resume gameplay. It's also Entirely possible that a hotfix was applied to the game so it, ergo internet, is fully required to play the game while not in Single Player, but seeing as it's an MMO where the Multiplayer function is the main focus it seems unlikely that they'd leave an Idea like hat aside, it was likely put into place during the night while players were asleep. And for those who were still awake, like shop keepers or NPC's would have probably ignored the Prompt thinking it was a "New Day Reminder". There's a load of Possiblilities Takura-dono. We can't ignore any of them... As an Avid player and Loyal customer of Games I can safely say that She's not dead, but she may not be alive for too much longer if that's the case since the NerveGear only has a few hours of spare battery and it can overheat if you aren't careful about it's long-term use policies. Trust me when I say, we don't have much time, less than 6 hours to save Maka's life, or else she's lost to us...
" Well she was already lost to us.." a boy's voice was heard before he snickered " she was never a help on here" He also said
over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
Shira came back to check what was going on.

Shira: What's happening? Are you guys trying to save the world by using a computer? That's totally gonna work! "Shira said sarcastically" Even though we need brains we also need brawns if it's one sided it's not going to work! :p
" Shira shut up...Maka isn't connected, the waves through this head set can get right inside are brain finding it's way to the core, anyone can die" Takura said angrily