Anime Adventurers Dream Roleplay

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 15, 2016 at 02:22AM
This roleplay is about characters getting stuck in a world well video game called Adventurers Dream, they have to figure out how to escape but you only have 3 lives if all your lives run out you die in the game and real life, now to escape the game you got to defeat all of the monsters attacking you also people do go insane due to the air and deaths in the game, if you even bully once you will be ignored in this roleplay

Rules:
No Bullying
No Swearing
No Godmodding
Feel free to make more characters if yours dies
the most important rule:Enjoy!

To Join you must do:
Name:
Species:(( Neko, Fairy, Elf, Mage, Sword user etc))
Powers:
Bio:
Other:
last edited on Jun 15, 2016 at 02:59AM

Anime 209 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 209

over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
Choosy: Oh HEY MR.COMMANDER! Is the Boss Large?
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Commander:Indeed it is, it's known as the Horn Miyosaur due we need to find its weak spot..

Maka:what about its horns?
Choosy: Hmm......Horns......Well that means we need to put more force in his head then?
Commander:there's horns everywhere on it's body but only one has to be the weakness

Maka:what about the biggest horn? (( lets just wait for Ani to reply to rp ))
Choosy: Horns EVERYWHERE? Well then....I have no choice but to use my Advanced Sword Skill......"Sigh"
Commander: the horns deflect most things off it

Maka:..can we go??

Choosy: Yeh...... Cuz i always wanted to kill a boss!
Commander: just wait..

Maka:Fiiiine
Choosy: Errrrr........I am so Eager to Kill a Boss RIGHT NOW!
Commander:WHAT DID I SAY

Maka:..
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: *He walks into the Breifing room, he was dressed in a long, dark blue cloak with a hood, his sword dangled on his waist and he had a retractable Iron Staff on his back* I'm here. Now what about this Boss Business? *He leaned next to the door, he was noticably stronger than he was two months ago, how much stronger no one could tell*
Maka:they found the boss but we can't kill it yet
Yusuke: *He nodded a bit* So, what do we know about it as of right now...? It's only the first boss of the game, even though it's taken more than two months just to find the damn thing I doubt it'll be super difficult, nor will it have any Arena Trap abilities. If there is anyone with spare Teleportation Items that can be used to escape a Boss Lair or a Trapped Chest room they can scout out it's abilities before we go in to raid it. People are starting to hit their Level Caps on this part of the game, we need to progress soon or there wont be any Progress, EVER... I've already seen people nearing Level 50, some are in this room right now, so The First Boss should be relatively easy if we get our best fighters on it with the proper amount of info, like Attack Patterns, changes in form due to life loss, Weapon and Magic Types. So on and so forth.
Commander: the boss is level 500...the 1000th boss would be level 500090060
Choosy:"Hears about the Levels of the Boss" Holy crap.......500090060? Damn......We can't defeat each one of them if we are only 3/4........SO YUSUKE! Do you have a Plan on Killing this Boss? and btw I have a Flash step skill that can let me teleport in a distance.....Will it do the work?
last edited over a year ago
Yusuke: *He nodded* Yes, a Flash Step could be exceedingly helpful for locating a weak point. Also, I'm nearly Level 330, but I've grinded nonstop, like a few people in here, they're around the same level, if not a higher level than I am. And Level 50 is only the point where it's harder to get the Exp needed to Level up, not the Maxumim level. As well as the fact that There are multiple Bosses in this area and just that this is the first one we found. The basic Mobs are all capping at around level 275 here. So it's not entirely impossible that this game is simply a Level grinding game. And once we beat the first boss and unlock the next area it'll be much easier to get to level 500 and higher. Also, As for it's weakness, while I haven't seen it myself I know it's body is covered in scaly, tough horns, so there's a likely soft spot where there is a horn missing that we can't find, nor see without some kind of skill. It's likely on it's back somewhere, if it's not a missing horn then it'll be cracked or damaged horns that we have to break in order to damage him.
Maka: actually...I have a idea of killing this boss...send the stronger ones at the front and also known of getting a group to distract him so we can attack his weakness..
ke: *He sighed* Well, it's basic but that's about all we could need to kill the FIRST boss. We could send in a small team of a few level 100's to 200's but that decision isn't up to me. It's up to the Commander. Anyway. I've got a meeting with myh informant in half an hour on the other side of town. I'll take my leave here. Have someone contact me about information on the Raid or if we might need Items and such.
Maka: but should people around level 498 be the attackers
Yusuke: We can send in maybe three people at that level, if they die it's a large risk. We can't afford that. Anyway. I'm out of here. *He walked out and walked out of the area, he went to a small player shop and purchaced some high level goods, he put them in his inventory and kept walking*
Maka:hm
Choosy: I have no choice to release all my skills just for one boss? Pretty epic...."Choosy goes to a shop and buy some elixir potions" Okay! Health and elixir potions ready! Now time to wait for those guys to come.

Maka:..
over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
(Hi so I'll just join now ^-^)

Name: Shira Yazumi

Species: Mage

Powers: Healing, controlling basic elements (fire, water, earth), further distance fighting (shooting bolts out of her sceptre)

Bio: Shira is usually called shy but she isn't anything like it, she's a tsundere and a kuudere after a lot of sad things happened in her life She was a beta tester but she doesn't tell anyone.

Other: A lot of people know her because she's quite strong so they nicknamed her "The Red Hooded Mage"
(Hi so I'll just join now ^-^)

Name: Shira Yazumi

Species: Mage

Powers: Healing
So what's happening and how can I join in?
(( to join in you read what recently happened and type up of how your character was in the moments ))
Shira: What are they all talking about? This this thing is going to be easy to kill!

She forgot to put her hood on while passing everyone in town and a huge crowd surrounded her.

Crowd: It's the Red Hooded Mage!!!!

Shira: Not again._
Maka looks at Shira

Maka: hey Shira .-.
Shira ignores Maka at first while trying to get out of the crowd. After she escapes she pulls Maka into a shop.

Shira: Who are you? I feel like I've seen you before somewhere but you look like any other random person in this game.
Yusuke: *He sent a message out to the public, so everyone in general who was still able to recieve messages got this notification* This ought to get a few people's attention.

Message: I've just been in the First Bosses room and the Fight seems staged in three sections [Super Original, right?] and I've figured out how to beat it already, I've seen it's weak spot and even as a low level I could solo it right now, Anyone who wants in on the fight please come to the bosses room now, the Labarynth Map should have been made Public by now so please just download it and follow the marked path.

Yusuke: This is gonna be easy... The Loot probably isn't even worth the damn time...
Maka:I'm Maka .-.
Shira: Wait.. are you THE Maka?! Like in the real world Maka? My friend Maka? If you are then I though you didn't get to buy the game! Well anyway I need to go fight the boss solo >.<
Maka: no you ain't doing it by your self...BECAUSE IT'S CRAZY TO DO THAT, WE ONLY HAVE 3 LIVES TILL WERE GONE
Shira: But I haven't lost any! Plus I'm quite strong not to brag and I can heal myself when I get hurt but if you want to live that badly and make me come with you I'll accept if you want.
(( btw Maka is quite powerful as well but she hides really well :3 ))
Maka:then I'll come
((I know but Shira is teasing her and doesn't know that she's that powerful))

Shira: So umm... I've only ever gone solo before so I don't know how to do this guild or group thing.. BTW who else is in.. umm. With us? They better be good or else it'll drag me down..
Maka: Yusuke and Kizune i think would be good
Shira: Oh those guys.. okay they're acceptable.. I guess. So when are we starting!?
Maka:tomorrow morning?
Shira: Okay then I'm gonna fight more monsters until night comes to level up and get more items, you wanna come? If not I'm going now.
Maka: nah I'm just doing my training solo especially with mobs higher levels then me
Shira: Okay then!

*The Next Morning*

Shira: Okay all my potions ready, I'm wearing everything.. Yes remember to bring my sceptre too of course!

Shira meets up with Maka, Yusuke and Kizune.

((Maybe we should wait for the others to reply))
(( yeah ))
Maka hides her face from some people

??: she looks similar to Maka the weapon transformer ...and she looks like the red hooded mage
Yusuke: *He chuckled and nudged Maka* You two are pretty famous now. Thankfully I've been keeping my own training and skills on the down low so no one knows how strong I've gotten... All the hours i've put into grinding... Let's just say I've got almost a Trillion Gold saved up... I'm probably one of the top three richest players in the game as of now... being Level 3300 isn't fun when you have to keep your abilities and other powers secret... (No that isn't a Typo) But still, You and Shira being an even higher level than me isn't very nice either. Then again... There's the commander at level 6100... I have no idea how he's managed to nearly double our levels and still manage not to attract so many people's attention to it. *He walked up to the door to the Boss's lair* Is everyone ready?! *He shouted so all of the troops who had shown up could hear* Care to do the honors, Commander? *He turned to the Commander who was standing to the side*
Commander: first before the door is open...this boss summons minions for its help so everyone below 1000 will be fighting the mobs as we fight the boss but the loot will be shared for everyone as I won't be taking any loot

Maka:mhm..also Yusuke I am one of the three riches as I know aswell is Shira
(( can chu replay to the Corpse party rp??))
Yusuke: Yeah, yeah. *He looked at Maka* I know. *He smiled* I was just sayin, Even though there's maybe ten people stronger than me I'm still one of the Podium holders for money. It's at least one thing I can take Pride in. And it shows my skills in games aren't just average. It's difficult to save up this kind of money and still have decent things... The player shops are filled to the brim with ludicrously expensive Rarity Items. All kinds of Legendary Gear and Exclusive Consummables. Anyway. We've gotta get into our groups... It's probably not gonna go as planned since there's a ton of Solo Players here but Oh well... I've got no right to say anything about that as I'm one too.
Maka:hm
over a year ago horofox said…
Can I join
over a year ago horofox said…
Name- Angelina Lyricalese ( Angel )

Age- 20

Species- Goddess

Powers- Elemental ( air, water, earth, fire) , Light Magic, Summon, Shapeshift, Mind Reading

Bio- Her mom died when she was young and her dad hated her because she was a girl and he forced her to become one. He cut her hair and hit her if she didnt act like a boy. She was also bullied at her school but when she met her best friend that she soon saw as a sister she stood up to her dad and moved away

Other- Lots of people loved her and nicknamed her Angel. But she also wears a mask when she fights nobody knows why but she is known for her great strength and power of a male
Name- Angelina Lyricalese ( Angel )

Age- 20

Species- Goddess 

Powers- Elemental ( air, water
ErzaScarletXX commented…
Feel free to join when ready ^^ over a year ago