Total Drama Island Total Drama Olympians

Seastar4374 posted on Dec 23, 2010 at 04:02PM
Okay I am sorry if this was already someone's idea but if it wasn't yay lol. Anyway this is kind of like the Percy jackson series. You have a greek parent and a mrotal parent or your just a person for Kronos. Your pick.

*i start swordfighting with a new instructor for the camp*

Total Drama Island 901 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 901

over a year ago totaldramacale said…
Me: *fighting while talking to Rochelle* Believe it or not, I have a mom, and I'm the son of Minotaur! I'm his forbidden son. No one knows that except you now.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Seastar4374 said…
*I get thrown off and the instructor kicks me in the chest. I land hard on the gorund* wait wait wait. If your the son of minotaur you'd be half man half bull. *I start to get up.* and besides that its tcechnecally imposible for that to happen. *stands up and brushes the dust off my armor*
Me: Well... (lifts his pants to show he has bull legs) I have a bull ass and a tail. *keeps fighting* So yes... uh! I AM the son of Minotaur
*I back away* whoa holy crap. i heard of Satyres and Centars but never in my life have I heard of a sun of a minotaur. *I look at my bracelet my father Zeus gave me and I smile.Murmuring* thanks dad
Me: *stops fighting* I AM a satyr. And you're the daughter of Zeus, huh? can you control the sky? I can't control anything since I'm the son of Minotaur. *they both stop fighting and walk down toward the river. I stare at the sky.* *to Rochelle* OK, show me what you got!
I don't wanna hurt you dude. *I take out a sphere and yell. Lightining comes down from the sky and hits off my sphere like a lightining rod and the lightining hits Cale* Oh my gods I'm sooooooooooo sorry!
Cale: No, no, there's no need to be *coughs* alarmed. *collapses and falls into the river.
gods I fried you! *I run up to him* i am sooooooooooooo seariously sorry! *I help him up*
Cale: Thanks. Anyway, lemme show you where I live.
uh no thank you I'm staying at camp. *walks back to the Zeus cabin*
Cale: Hey, wait up! *Cale barges in*. My dad's friendly. Really. Well, at least to me and, some of my friends that visit my house. *blushes*
Not interested. *walks into the cabin and grabs my shower stuff. I walk down to the bathrooms and get a quick shower*
Cale: But you can really - *opens shower stall, Rochelle screams, he screams*
what the hell dude! *wraps a towel around myself* Ever heard of fuckin knocking?!
over a year ago poophead4837ext said…
Tiffany: Hi... wheres my cabin?
*shivers* Cale that is so NOT cool! *shuts the water off. I sigh and look at tifanny* Who's your godly parent?
Tiffany: Um... Morpheus.
*I sigh* its right next to the Posiedon cabin. Now can I finish my shwoer in peace please?
Tiffany: Um.. Ok? *walks to her cabin*
Cale: I think I should - *Rochelle throws her bag at him* Aah! Go, yeah go so uh - *opens door. Tiffany screams, Cale screams*
*wraps a towl around myself again* Knock it the fuck off! *I push them both out and make sure to lock the door this time. murmuring* Gods what did I do to diserve this?
Cale: I just wanted you to see my dad! Sheesh.
That doesn't mean you have to open my shower stall's door twice just to get me to do that. *shuts the water off and walks out with a towlen around my body and one around my head* that was fuckin embarrasing and I really ddin't need you to do that!
Cale: Hopefully you'll forgive me later! *tiffany pushes him off and she walks in*
for seeing my....well uh.....you know whats!....Hell no I will never forgive you for that! *my black hair starst coming out of the towel and I take the one on my head off. I walk back to my cabin and get dressed. I start brushing out my hair quickly* please let capture the flag be tonight I need to get rid of some much uneeded stress
*Later that night, there is capture the flag - boys against girls. Using his smart wits, Cale climbs in a tree to try and find the girls's flag unguarded. Using her strong skills, Rochelle tries to find the boys's flag unguarded with only her eyes and her sword*
this should be good. *taps her bracelet her father gave her and she becomes a black leopard. she starts creeping towards the flag.*

(g2g for the night)
wink
*Cale sees a black leopard*
Cale: What is a black leopard doing here? Well, I'd better get it before it grabs the boys's flag! *jumps out of the tree, pounces on Rochelle. He kicks her with his strong hooves and cuts her with his sword. He backs away* To be continued in the morning
Tiffany: Um.. what am I supposed to do? >.>
*I growl at him* You bastard! *I kick him off of me and grab the flag with my teeth. I start running towards the girl's side*
Tiffany: Ugh. I'll just guard our flag. >.>
*I really start picking up speed and I jump the border. the flag starts shimmering in my mouth and I drop it. i turn back to normal and hold it up* yes we won!
Tiffany: *hears Rochelle*... What? *runs to Rochelle*
Cale: No! We have to get our flag back from you! Duh! It's how the game goes! But now I'm gonna get your flag, and look, it's unguarded. *He runs off to get the girl's flag unguarded* Now you have to get me! *vanishes into the woods*
*I growl* why you little! *turns into a cheetah and runs after Cale. i find him and pounce him*
Cale: *to another boy* Hey Devon, grab this! *throws it to him*
Devon: *grabs it* Thanks! *Rochelle growls and tries to pounce on him, Devin dodges her, and she lands in the river*
over a year ago TditdaCourtney said…
Reyna:*Runs into Camp.Looks Around Confused* W-where am i?
Cale: Well, you're in the mythical demigod camp! And we're playing capture the flag! *Rochelle gets out of the water and growls at me.* Gotta go! *runs away, Rochelle chases him, despite him not having the flag, which he just noticed.* Hey! Why chase me when Devon has the flag?
*I stop* he what?! *I run faster and jump over a few rocks. i reach Devon and I pounce him* Put the flag in my teeth and you will not get hurt! *shows one of my paws and my nails become a little longer.*
over a year ago xxxluvxxx said…
can i join??????
sure go ahead
thx
your welcome
love (aka me:*walks in as a eagle)
*I look at love and then back at Decon* Give me the flag now!
me:i got it *storms at him and grabs the flag and drop its on her back* there
*grabs it with my teeth and puts it back* Now we just need to get the guy's flag which shouldn't be that hard.....right?
me:yep (tries to run but get cought kicked)
*Iooks at her* Are you okay?!
yeah *turns back into person*
yeah *turns back into person*