Total Drama Island Total Drama Olympians

Seastar4374 posted on Dec 23, 2010 at 04:02PM
Okay I am sorry if this was already someone's idea but if it wasn't yay lol. Anyway this is kind of like the Percy jackson series. You have a greek parent and a mrotal parent or your just a person for Kronos. Your pick.

*i start swordfighting with a new instructor for the camp*

Total Drama Island 901 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 901

over a year ago Seastar4374 said…
*I turn back to normal and look around* Okay we're going in. *runs over the border and sneaks around until I see their flag. i wait until the boys leave it ungarded*
over a year ago xxxluvxxx said…
*knocks out a guy* ha!
*i giggle* Nice one! *I run out and grab the flag. I start running back to the border*
yea *runs*
*I jump over the border and the flag shimmers* oh my gods we won!
yes belly bump *5 mins later has ice on her chest*
*I look around making sure I was alone and sigh* please let no other demi god know that I'm a daughter of Zeus
what?
*looks at love* nothing! *runs away*
*run after*your a daughter of a zeus
over a year ago totaldramacale said…
Cale: *runs behind them* You know, I can turn into a bull when I'm angry. Try and make me angry
last edited over a year ago
*kicks him*
Cale: *stares at Love angrily* You... *grows hairs on his arms and chest* Try and make me angry again!
*does a bycicle kick*
*I run back over and pull out my sphere. I yell and the lightining hits off the sphere and lands on Cale.* Cale leave her alone she's new here!
thank you
*looks at her* if I were you I'd run he's gonna get pretty ticked off *I look back at Cale and pull out a red cape. I tap my bracelet and I turn into a female matador. waves the cape* torro torro torro.
ok *runs like a manic*
*waves the cape* come on you stupid bull Torro! *he runs at me but I move out of the way* OLE!
Cale: *grows horns and a bull nose. He then becomes a bull, tries to run them over, they duck, and uncontrollably lands in the river* Crap!
see ya sucker! *runs away and into my cabin. I lay down on my bunk and start writing in a diary*
*as a human again, Cale gets out of the river angrily, and runs toward the girls' cabin, hiding behind it. The cabin had a tiny hole, so Cale used it as a peephole without them even knowing*
*walks in* god i was running and fell in the river
*looks at love* first off its offending to say the singular form of Gods it offends all the Gods and Godesses. Second are you okay? *stands up and sets my diary down*
yes and sorry
*grabs a towel and tosses it to her* its ok. *sits back down and starts writing in her diary again* Soooo.....How's camp been treating you so far?
good
*smiles* well thats good. *looks at where Cale is looking in at wand walks over* looks like we have a stalker. *pokes him in the eye*
eww
*looks at Love* yeah I find them annoying. *looks around trying to find something*
what are you trying to find
its nothing really. *pulls out my laptop* ah here it is. *lays down on my bunk and logs it on. I start looking something up on the internet*
*takes out ipod touch and plays stero love*
*goes onto netflix and watches vampires suck*
i love that movie
*starts giggleing* so do I I have it on my iPod touch and on DVD
No, no, I'm, uh, here to have my $8 for Netflix. I'm Roger. *runs off and gets a costume, walks in* Now give me my $8. *its really Cale*
*looks at Roger* I'm not a dumb ass Cale. *stands up and growls* My step mom pays the bill for netflix not me. *pushes Cale out and slams the door*
FUCK!
*looks at her laptop and lays down again*
*hours later, after the movie, they see Cale still sitting there playing a Nintendo DS. They look at him*
What?
*yawns* nothing *looks at Love then back at him* its just that its like ten at night and your sitting on our porch playing video games
Well, I hate the boys in my cabin. They wont even let me in.
*yawns again* well some of us kinda wanna sleep.
Mind if I sleep on the porch?
*sighs and nods* fine *closes the door and gets changed. lays down on my bed and falls asleep*
*does the same*
(in the morning)
wake up
*gets changed*
*Cale wakes up with a stiff back for laying on the porch. As soon as he got up, he collapsed and layed there for about a half-hour. Some boys laughed*
*goes out and see and stands him up*
Thanks. *gives the boys the middle finger*