Total Drama Island Total Drama Olympians

Seastar4374 posted on Dec 23, 2010 at 04:02PM
Okay I am sorry if this was already someone's idea but if it wasn't yay lol. Anyway this is kind of like the Percy jackson series. You have a greek parent and a mrotal parent or your just a person for Kronos. Your pick.

*i start swordfighting with a new instructor for the camp*

Total Drama Island 901 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 901

over a year ago xxxluvxxx said…
love:here we go again *kicks him in the head*
over a year ago dxarmy423 said…
Predator: *doesnt even feel it* *takes out wrist blades* *slashes at love*
love:oww bitch *takes the blade and throws it in the river*
(a predators wrist blades dont come out)

Predator: *kicks love through a window*
over a year ago Seastar4374 said…
*I catch Love and put ehr down gently. i tap my bracelet and my sword appears* bring it on dumb ass.
love:thx *takes a knife* what she said
Predator: *throws heat seeking smart disc at them* *shoots plasma energy at rochelle*
*Iu didge right ebfore it hits me. i stand up* Oh come on is that the best you can do?! *charges them and attacks*
Predator: *doesnt move* *smart disc follows rochelle and explodes next to her sending her flying*

Predator: *goes invisible*
(Hello??)
*turns into a bird and stops my fall. I turn back to normal and land gently* You gotta do better than that
Predator: *invisible* *kicks rochelle into a wall* *throws another smart disc at her*
(Hello??)
*I dodge the disk* Jeez your just like every single guy who tried to kill me.*Kicks them away and pins them into a wall. Pulls my sword out and points it at their neck while still ahving them pinned to the wall*
Predator: *knocks the sword away and breaks it* *takes our wrist blades* *slashes at rochelle*
Predator: *knocks the sword away and breaks it* *takes our wrist blades* *slashes at rochelle*
*I start doing back hand springs and back flips. I land in a tree and look down at Predator* Come on your still not even getting close to hurting anyone of us!
over a year ago totaldramacale said…
*They hear a bull yell. It's me, charging at the Predator in bull form* LEAVE THEM ALONE!
Predator: *goes invisible* *hits cale with a blast from a net gun causing him to be traped*
*I gasp* oh now you crossed the line! *becomes invisible and I an see them. I turn into a lioness and pounce them. I satrt mauling them*
Predator: *kicks rochelle away* *throws proximity mines around her and aims energy cannon at her*
*I get hit with them and I turn back to normal completely injured*
Predator: *looks at rochelle* *shoots her with a net from the net gun* *calls in space ship*
*I try to get out of the net but fails. I tap my bracelet and my hand becomes a tiger claw. I cut the net and it turns back to normal. I get out of the net and attack the Predator*
Predator: *falls on the ground and loses its mask showing its face*
Predator: *falls on the ground and loses its mask showing its face*
(Hello??)
*I gag and look away from it* God your hideous! *loses my focus*
Predator: *puts his mask back on and throws steel net traping rochelle*

Predator: *calls his space ship to land*
*I growl and turn into a wolf clawing at the net. I tire myself out and give up. Then I remember and tap my bracelet and I appearout of the net. Tackles Predator*
Predator: *notices the bracelet* *pushes rochelle away* *shows it has the bracelet*

Predator: *smashes bracelet*
No! *shocks go through my body and I winch. I fall onto my hands and knees panting*
Predator: *takes another steel net and shoots it at rochelle*

Predator: *opens space ship and throws cale and rochelle in the back and starts to fly away*

Predator: *flying the ship*
*I scream* let me out of here! *A stronger shock wave goes through my entire body leaving my breathless this time, I land on my back trying to catch my breath*
last edited over a year ago
*I get hit by a different shockwave, stunning me, taking away all my human DNA, and unable to turn into a human... FOREVER!* Well, this was unexpected! I don't recall an alien visiting Mount Olympus!
*sits up with my hand on my chest* he's....*breathing heavily* He isn't going to oly- *gets shocked way worse than the second time. i scream in even mpre agony and lay backd own on my back*
Predator: *flies over a the amazon jungle*

Predator: *puts ship on auto pilot* *goes over to Rochelle and cale* *puts parachutes on them and drops them out of the plane*
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Wait, bulls don't belong in the Amazon! *The ship flies off, and I try to put my parachute on, but I have hooves and one arm. Rochelle was successful, landing safely. But I land hardly, breaking a few bones in my body*
*I close my eyes from the pain of the shock* Aw gods it hurts way to bad. *pulls the strings and the parachute opens* Where the heck are we? *lands infrount of a few tigers and a enw bracelet appears on my wrist. I tap it and turn into one of them*
*I get up, limping in front of Rochelle, and I do a bull yell, trying to scare them away. But again, like the parachute, I'm unsuccessful, and they attack me.*
*I growl at them and get them away from Cale. In tiger language* STOP IT! HE'S MY FRIEND! *I end up tackleing them and trying to keep them away*
Predator: *lands on the other side of the jungle* *gets out of ship*

Predator: *goes invisible and starts hunting them from the other side of the jungle*
*the others run away and I pahse back* Well we're probably gonna be stuck out here for awhile. *starts building a leanto*
*in the jungle*

??????: *driving through jungle roads in truck*
*I sigh* This sucks! I'm stuck as a bull forever! I'm no longer a human, and now I can't even touch my toes! *tries to touch them but fails*
*looks at Cale* Okay hold still. *puts my bracelet around one of his frount legs.* this might look girly but it'll work. *I tap it and Cale becomes human* Tada
*I am relieved now that I have half human, half animal DNA* Oh, finally! What's in this ring, human and animal DNA?
love:*hiding behind a tree*
Wait a minute.... *looks at the tree* Love? is that you?
*takes the bracelet off of him* its a bracelet and neither. Its something my dad gave me when I was a baby.It has magical powers in it.
*In the jungle*

Predator: *hears them and runs in the direction of the sound*

*over by Rochelle and cale*

??????: *driving on the jungle roads*
love:*jumps on his back* so what are you doing her *pushes him on the ground*