Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5851-5900 of 10096

over a year ago Demeter13 said…
Hello?*looks up at alora."- Gavin
over a year ago Invincible321 said…
haha nice

*watches the rock bounce*
-Braylee
over a year ago smartone123 said…
"sup homesapien"-_-:alora

Does it again-red
Hi~Gavin
*watches him*
-Braylee
Jumps down and land neatly looks at him with cold calculating eyes of pale blue"that was a intresting conversation,may I ask a question that I was thinking about??"-alora

"intresting"cetches it and it burns his hand drops rock on reflexes like a monkey fast and no hesitation"that' hurt.."-red
Go on...~ Gavin
*sits up and looks at him concerned*
-Bray
"do you plan to live through this actig like that??cause you'll get slaughtered with in 15 mins.."had her stare on him,were creepy eyes-alora
And you know so much how, 6?*growls*~Gavin
*speaks, sounding slightly strict* Spit on it.
-Braylee
"there alot I know Gavin,long child hood friends with june and how well would you preform if her heads on a platter from petite feelings getting in the way"looks at both of them-alora

Looks at her then shrugs and does so-red
last edited over a year ago
Acting cocky like you are will get you killed a lot quicker~ Gavin
*looks at him* D-don't even question it? What if I told you now that w-will give you an infection?
-Braylee
"there's a difference between cociness and a warning emotional one,I'll play this thing smart but I don't want to have all of you getting killed off so soon I like games with fun twists"expression disnt change in the least-alora
*handsme features twist in disgust* ~ Gavin
Braylee like potatoes
gnite ;)
"lean to play the game boy it's a mess out their and only people willing to go to he'll and back will make it out of there,but you've had a soft life haven't you?"looks at him still pretty as ever but had creepy eyes-alora
Quite the opposite I've lived a damn hard life~ Gavin
"tell me how hard your life was"-alora
Thts none of your buisness 6~Gavin
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Fine since this is your first attempt at being romantic since I was dieing on on a hospital bed two months ago -Celia
cool
"well then Im going go on believing your inexpeirence in tia sorta thing"expression still hasnt changed-alota
Go ahead, 6, believe wht you want*says coldly*~ Gavin
"ok 10 go right ahead but now I find u inferior ad untruthful and that makes you m prime target but points for not being scared when you noticed my presents above you,see u victim"jumps from her to a hangin light then back to the vent and is gone-alora
Shell get Whts coming for her*growls*~ Gavin
"well you seemed pretty covinced so i did it"-red

jumps out in secret area in the building smirking walks through it-alora
(aloras song)
*smiles a little, thinking* Good to know.
-Braylee
gets up and streches-red
*watches him then looks back at the stars, their light diluted by all the lights of the Capitol*
-Braylee
sits down sighs-red
*sits up beside him and studies his face*
-Braylee
looks un easy-red
*still looks at him, interested*
-Braylee
fiddles with shirt-red
*watches his fingers*
-Braylee
plucks a lose string-red
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* smiles a little* alright. Unless you have a restaurant in mind, let's go. -Riley
*looks at him for a minute then gets up silently and walks towards the elevator*
-Braylee-Rae
"where u going??"looks over at her-red
*shrugs and presses the button* I'm still trying to decide whether I want to kiss you, be you ally or run as far from you as I can. *the elevator doors open and she steps inside and pushes the button for floor 9*
-Braylee
....~Gavin
jumps and holds door open "what?"looks at her-red
*stays silent and hits the close button, the doors shutting, forcing him to move his or it would be squashed*
-Braylee
jumps into the elavator "really your not gonna think ill drop this right??"-red
*shrugs and stands in the corner of the elevator, looking at him, it started to descend*
-Braylee-Rae
"so please explain please?"says nicely-red
What's there to explain? *the elevator beeped, they had already descended 2 floors*
-Bray
"kiss me? allie i get but.."looks abit confused-red