Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5101-5150 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
what are you doing? *she looks at him with a eyebrow raised* -Diana
over a year ago smartone123 said…
"thought I saw something"rubs neck the infection was nastier then ever-fang

Doesn't know what to do,she really didn't want to kill them-meoko
you shouldnt irrate the infection more fang your a mess as it is sweetheart... -Diana
"so nice Diana"rolls eyes-fang

Battles out her morals-meoko
i said i wouldnt lie to you fang... *smiles then picks up a some pool water* sit still... *pours the water down the back of his neck cooling it a bit* -Diana
"thank"-fang

Gtg be back around 8 or 9
*smiles just keep cleaning it and cooling it wont go away but it might ease the irratation -Diana
Feels like he needs to puke again wanted shade very badly-fang
sit under the bushes fang get out of the sun... *says softly and pushes in him under into the small amount of shade* -Diana
Sighs with abit of relief-fang
*eats a few berries and drink some water to stay alive in the mean time just watching after some time she lays down feeling weak* fang i think ive had a little to much sun i dont feel so good... -Diana
"you take the shade then"-fang

Decides to let someone else do it and leaves-meoko
*she looked pale now as she lied in the shade she felt so weak inside she might have also starting to get a fever* -Diana
"it's the heat here take the whole shade I'll go get food"-fang
*falls asleep quick her fever was on the rise as she began to shiver in the heat* -Diana
Goes out to hunt and do his best to help-fang
*the sun was setting fast as she tried to keep herself awake* fang you should rest... -Diana
Decides to act and attack fang when he's far from daina-Meoko

Fights Meoko-fang
*she could barely keep her eyes open but shekept looking for fang and thinks* where is he? -Diana
The fight hard and best he can-fang

Same-meoko
*keeps hoping hes alright ries a few times to get up and look for him she never got up on her feet she was really sick and she knew it this wasnt the heat* -Diana
Sticks a knive through his lung-Meoko

Screams in agony that is heard almost every where-fang

Frowns sad and leaves-Meoko
fang! *shouts after him and forces herself up after him but is about to fall over by the time she gets to him she falls over to the side weak* fang...im sorry... *she started not being able to see straight her body was overheating as she looked at him as best she could* i love you so much...we can still win we can still go to two make better lives for ourselves we can still be together it doesnt have to end here it cant... -Diana
"if I have any sponcers please help out and give dania medicine at the least maybe if you can give dang something's too"pleads and then moves on-Meoko

A parcel floats down containing meds for her sickness and nothing else-capitol

Is hard to breath blood spurts out of his mouth each time he breaths-fang
last edited over a year ago
*knocks the medicine away* fang...please you cant leave me to please... -Diana
"take...the meds"says blood runs down his mouth"promise"-fang
*looks at him and starts to cry and nods as she picks up the meds* promise... *as she is about to take them somthing comes up behind her and stabs her through the heart and with a yelp of pain she falls on top of him dead* -Diana

life is such a fragile thing... *whips dianas bloodoff her sword and flicks it away in digust* -Rosalia (she is the snake)
Finds inner streath and stabs her with a sword though the heart with the element of suprise cetching her off guard by then falls down near death-fang
*falls to the floor dead blood pooling from her* -Rosalia

*around diana bloomed the most beautiful moonlilies all a perfect white and soft as silk on the bushes though each of the moonlilies withered away and died blowingh into the wind Diana was cold now pale as stone all her color bled away stiff and limp she lied there in the flowers gone forever* -Diana
Kisses her one last time and holds hand and dies-fang
crying
im not gonna cry...

*around both of them fangs dark flowers began blooming as well then they soon intertwined with eachother under the moon*
Cries for fang and diana-meoko
*slams her fists against the table as her tears well up* thats it were done...the starcrosed lovers are dead i hope the capityol is damn happy now... -Celia
Keeps going sadly-meoko
*finds herself in a white out as she looks around im dead she kept telling herself and then she found a miror the same one she smashed with her hand when she looked at it again she saw fang on the other side* fang? -Diana
Is confused-fang
*in the mirror he could see her and she could see him she reaches out to touch him but only touched glass they were separated again even in death* -Diana
"what's going on?"-fang
I don't know but I'm afraid.... *looks at him she wore the same white dress as in his dream she looked healthy and clean again** -Diana
He was better looking then he ever had more so then when everyone first saw him no scars anywhere same as Diana who didn't have her back scar anymore-fang
Fang now we can be together no districts no capitol no anything just us *smiles and trys again and manages to touch his cheek* -Diana
Does same smiles-fang
* goes in to kiss him then suddenly her spirit starts dissolving away* fang...wait fang! I cant go back not now...fang! *with that she disappears completely* -Diana (she was bought there bringing her alive again)
"Diana!"feels no pull back at all sits all alone again sighs wonders I hell see his family agian-fang
*wakes up with a jolt sees the doctors and screams* why the hell dis you bring me back to this forsaken world I was happy were I was! I don't want to live! Put me back! Put me back! *is getting hysterical* -Diana

We have no choice but to sedate her.... *brings out a tranquilizier and puts her under* -doctor
Dead body lays pale as snow and lifeless on a table-fang
Fang....fang....fang... *looks at him and mutters as she evantually goes under with the drugs* -Diana

Girls insane she believes in love... -Capitol doctor (you can bring him back to you know they would be separated but alive again*)
(that be too weird since hea dead already xp but you can try with the doctors)
The capitol brought her back they can bring anyone back since your not really dead they just temporailly cut off your vitals with the tracked if they want to bring you back they just remove the tracked and your vitals start up again and they fix you up

*doctors begin working to bring fang back*

*behind him appears another figure she had very dark brown hair and forest green eyes she was older but she looked a lot like Diana her smile was warm* I wanted to thank you for protecting my daughter... -???
"her mother or sister?"smiles-gang