Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4951-5000 of 10096

over a year ago smartone123 said…
grabs her hand and makes her run his back to the shoots not hers-fang
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*races with him the n looks for apollo* Apollo! -Diana

Im sorry sissy... *pulls out his arrows and fights with Cortez to give them time* -Apollo
"good luck apollo"-fang
we cant just leave him! *stops* -Diana

*batlles with Cortez bow and arrow against sword* -Apollo

better keep running pheasant! *shoots at Diana* -Rosalia

*dodges quick* -Diana
takes a knive and throws it dead on and lodges it in her shoulder blade"were no help dead!"-fang
*hisses in pain and pulls it out and tosses it at him* -Rosalia

*shifts infront of him to block the shot and the blade knocks off her arm and flys away she yelps in pain as the knife grazes her* -Diana
"i could have dealt with it diana"says softly rips peice of cloth and wraps her arm-fang
you already have a whole in your chest you would have died... -Diana

*holds her bleeding shoulder and falls back to cortez* -Rosalia

*manages to kill Cortez with his arrow in the throat but is knocked to the ground wind knocked out of him* -Apollo

*takes the sword from Cortezs dead body and slits Apollos throat* live through that prince of lions! *rushes off* -Rosalia

Apollo! *scream in pain and rushes to her brothers side* apollo please dont leave me please! *starst to cry* -Diana
takes more cloth and tries to save apollo-fang
diana dont cry please...you go be happy sissy that all i ever wanted fang...take care of my sister she deserves the best i suppose you'll do.... *he goes limp and cold dead* -Apollo

*cries holding his head in her arms she felt so hallow inside everything was cold now her twin was dead and she couldnt do anything* apollo....apollo no.... -Diana
frowns deeply"lets get out of here"collects any weapons not picked up and holds dainas hand and leads her away"your brother was a very brave person"-fang
no...im not leaving him i wont leave until they take his cold dead body away from me! *pulls away from his grip and sits back down besides him and soon around him grew big and bright sunflower like from the interview and the sunflowers that once grew on the bushes that held the berries died away* -Diana
"oh thats nice"-fang
*starts to cry again looking at all the sunflowers it hurt so much to accept that hes gone* -Diana
holds her close-fang
*cries and holds him tightly her arm still bleeding she was so upset she found it harder and harder to breathe from sobbing* -Diana
rocks her and fixes her wound up best he can-fang
-the hovercraft comes over and picks up the two dead bodies cortez also had any aray of daisies around him-

*watches the hovercraft take her brother away and just falls against fang numb she stopped crying now just completely silent and hallow inside her eyes red from crying her cheeks tear stained her face pale she just crumbles in spirit her bright silver eyes are now dull* -Diana
holds her tight and comforts her-fang
*doesnt move or say anything keeps looking at the sky she was giving up on living* -Diana
"if you give up on life then i do the same my wounds bleeding badly anyway"stares at her pale as heck she didn't notice with her brother thing she was already covers with his blood-fang
*blinks at him and sits up and looks at him her silver eyes brighten with her love for him and kisses him* -Diana
kisses back then says "i gotta take a nap now"and passes out blood pools slightly under him from his wound-fang
fang! *goes down besides him and tries to stop the bleeding* you better not leave me to fang or i swear.... -Diana
bleeding goes down,but is fast asleep breath like berries-fang
did you eat any of those berries? *looks at him quizzically and continues trying to stop the bleeding* -Diana

-in fangs passed out state a dream swirled around in his head Diana sat by a river bank tending to the moonliles she wore and all white dress that seemed to glow with moonbeams she smiled under the moonlight-
is confused when he wanted to dream of slaping a panda suit guy but settles-fang

is passed out still-fang
*turns to him and smiles* come on dont be afraid of me a wont bite *her voice was soft as silk she was diana in everyway except she wasn't hurt or dirty*
"and why you here?"-D-:fang
*sighs for there was nothing more she could do she just layed by him* -Diana
walks to other diana-fang
-she smiles as he comes over and stands up it- much better than out in the desert dont you think? -smiles and picks a moonlily and put it on his heart-

*looks at him passed out she relized how much she loved him she loved his dark eyes and hair cool and calm how he smiled at her she loved how hed hold her when she was upset or when they kissed she wondered if thats what makes love* -Diana
last edited over a year ago
"seems nice"-fang
my favorite pllace in the world... -smiles at him her silver eyes shimmered the way the real diana's did whe she looked at him-
watch this its soo funny CX

"nice"-fang
yea... -she smiles then kisses him everything was just like diana every detail then suddenly she started to fade away-
"?"-fang
-as she faded everything around him bean to wither and die the moonlight fading into darkness-
"?"-fang
-suddenly rosalia voice ring through the area like venom- your days are numbered fang with her she just a pheasant she wont amount to anything ever shes already broken just leave her to die like shes destinied to...
"but I love her"-fang
over a year ago firestar121 said…
*wakes up to see the girl from district 5 over him with a knife and then she stabs him in the gut*-gabe
Shoots the district 5 girl in the heart-trish
*moves the girl off him after she falls dead*-gabe
Tears up at the girl sad that she had to kill her but goes to help gabe-trish
why did you do that?why didnt you just let her kill me?-gabe
Maybe but she doesn't love you shes just using you to win cause she knows she cant win without you she doesn't love you fang she never did -Rosalia
*bleeding heavily from his knife wound*
"cause your my partner in district 12"take her own supplies and fixes up his wounds-trish

"wait didn't we have this. Onvsrsation already"-fang
ya,but this is a fight to the death,you shouldnt worry about district numbers-gabe