Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4851-4900 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Were not taking baout my drinking habits were talking about fang and you! -Apollo
There's nothing to talk about I'm in love and he's been nothing but sweet to me yes i got drunk that was me not him yes ive been in his bed but we never did it so calm down fang didnt make me do anything i didnt want to he loves me... -Diana
Your naive Diana -Apollo
And your bitter! *snaps* -Diana
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Is glad medley is alive-trish

Is glad dania is alive-fang

Is glad jake is alive-Meoko

Is glad travis and Perrie is alive-melody
were done with this conversation... *goes into her sleeping bag* -Diana

Diana were noty done! Diana! God your so difficult... -Apollo

twin converstaions are always so interesting
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* finds herself sighing in relief that Apollo wasn't dead* -Foi
(very)
*sighs in anger shes always so irratating* -Apollo

*sighs in irratation hes always being like a dad when he isnt why cant he trust her?* -Diana
Moves not knowing he was less then quarter miles from them-fang
well move along in the morning we need to find some food and water -Apollo

sounds good -Diana
over a year ago firestar121 said…
and twin conversations are even better when they're rped by one person
cool
yea im just that skilled you know...
92% of teens would die if Edward Cullen said breathing was not cool. If you would be one of the 8% laughing on the floor, put this on your profile.

╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗

║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣Please!

╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣

╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝

╔/═/╦/╦/╦...

R.I.P bluefire7777
last edited over a year ago
what are you talking about i hate twilight...
zzz
cant deal with the profile pictures my sister put on this account(she gets on it sometimes) >_>...
over a year ago AquaWolf73 said…
ok,now im better
Wonder if anyone is nearby -Diana

Lets hope not to cold for battles -Apollo
zzz
Bored,.....
Finds a tree and climbs it-fang
No trees in a desert fang sorry your in sand
*looks out onto the blowing sand and seemingly endless dunes* -Diana
*I wonder where fang is thinks to herself he probably likes it better in the cold its Bering real cold now though...curls up tighter* -Diana
Curls up in sand-fang

(I forgot XD)
I miss him so much....I wonder if he miss me like this ill probably never even see him again... -Diana
Gets up and moves even closer with out realizing they are there would appear as a ant that suddenly veers off abit-fang
*looks out and squints at the dot in the distance* what's that? *sits up* -Diana

*looks out* I don't know probably another tribute *pulls out his arrows* --Apollo

*grabs the knife* -Diana
Is getting closer but to the left abit-

(I'm gonna be mean could apollo shoot him before he knew who it was)
Yea let's have fun with this

Finish them off now *nocks the arrow pulls back and shoots* -Apollo .
Figure falls a arrow has gotten him in the intestines and bleeds out hisses in pain-fang

(I'm so cruel XD)
*races ovdr to see who it was then eyes widen* no...fang! *rushes to his side I'm sorry fang we dint know it was you... -Diana

*follows his sister* shit...wrong tribute -Apollo
Sweat beads on his brow,arrow embedded deep in his stomach"it's..ok accidents ...happen"blood runs steady from arrow-fang
*pulls the arrow from his intestines and begins wrapping him up she was pretty in the desert moonlight as she worked her dark brown hair shown in the moonlight her eyes trained on him the silver eyes he fell in love with* ~Diana

*hands her anything she wants and help stop the bleeding* ~Diana
"thank for the help..."closes eyes breathing slow and deliberate-fang
anything fang..... *manages to stop the bleeding and wraps him up good* lets get some rest hope that doesnt get infected well talk tomarrow... ~Diana

*picks him up and brings him over by the base of a dune where they have everything set up and lays him down* ~Apollo
Has a infection on the back of his neck-fang

(he has a sun allergy when it's right on him)
7looks over him again and finds it wraps it up best she could do as of now and finishes* youhave a sleeping bag ~Diana
"I didn't get to tell you..I hate the sun cause I'm allergic to it cause it destoys my immune systlem"-fang
Yea I figured by the infection if you need a place to sleep cause it getting cold ill share *Curls up in her sleeping bag after she was finished with him* ~Diana
NOds and is fine in cold-fang
*drifys into sleep curled up in her sleeping bag her warmth eas radiet but she was cold shr shivered a lot in her sleep* ~Diana

Night storm
funniest hunger games video....ever
idk why im posting these on here rather then on the video thingy
backs

drags self closer to warm her up-fang
*after the sun begins to rise she wakes up and sees fang jumps a bit then relizes he was supposed to be here and takes off her jacket* how are you feeling? -Diana
"ok"bangage was soaked through and he was pretty pale-fang
well you look awful... *pulls of the soaked bandages and pulls out more fresh ones* hopefullly the bleeding will stop dont have that many bandages... -Diana
is out of focus at the moment says"you have to leave me diana"says serious with no joke at all-fang
no *says flatly and unchanging then feels his forehead for fever* -Diana
"im going to slow you down you have to go you promised me"-fang
i promised you that if you die id try to win last i checked your not dead fang *her tone doesnt change still very flat and stern* -Diana
"not yet but we both know ill get you killed....Apollo you convince her to leave me im just burdening you guys"-fang
I cant get her to do anythiong she doesnt want to do shes annoying that way... *shrugs and goes back to his planning* -Apollo

hate you to apollo *turns back to fang* no im not leaving you -Diana