Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5951-6000 of 10096

over a year ago aqualad said…
Jennifer name changes to Jessica. and can you add my people
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Not necisarily my fault.. * he coughs . He had barely managed the few words. * -Percy
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
.............~Gavin
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Shouldn't be frightened so easy *shes then carefully pulls out the glass prices her fingers covered in his blood* -Caprine
???????????????
What did gavin say?

* he coughs. He doesn't respond but focuses on staying conscious* -Percy
Hhhhmmmm....

June?*calls her name in the dark*~Gavin
If it helps look at me *says calmly she doesn't seem worried at all as she finishes pulling out the pieces* -Caprine
waits patiently for an answer.
* flinches as she takes out pieces. He turns his head to see who it was* .. Caprine? * he coughs* -Percy

I'm fine. Over here! -June
June?*backs into her and pulls her down to the ground with him* ow~Gavin
join this link
Just noticing? -Caprine
Ow! * lands on the ground with him* hey, Gavin. I found you. -June
* nods vaguely* yea.. -Percy
*laughs* No I found you June bug~Gavin
over a year ago Invincible321 said…
chicklet. greek demigod hector! lora is dying.
* laughs* -June
lahh lahh lahh
I know!!!!

*laughs* srry!~ Gavin
*looks at him* just keep looking at me stay conscious I'm gonna try and stitch up some slices... -Caprine
join please.
* tries and focuses on her but his vision swim. His sea blue eyes blurry* -Percy
*his laughter does down and he clears his throat* sorry.~Gavin
What color are my eyes? *pulls out a needle and thread* -Caprine
No, it's alright. * smiles* -June

* tries to focus on her eyes but he couldn't distinguish the color. It looked like purple to black, to blue, to blackish purple moving continually. * I ... Can't... * shakes his head . He was having difficultly sitting up. * -Percy
*smiles* the first time I've laughed since the reaping~ Gavin
* smiles and sits up. * that's good that you've finally laughed again. -june
Oh June bug I missed you~ Gavin
I missed you too, Gavin. -Junebug
What color is my hair *starts sticthing him back together* -Caprine
* can't focus * blonde.. No.. I .. * winces, gripping his hands into a fist in pain making a few shards that were already in his hand go deeper. He wavers, falling backwards a little, struggling to sit up* -Percy
*stands, with his tall lanky form and handsome sun tanned face, he looked pretty cute, he stretches his hand out to help her up* ~Gavin
Sit still don't move! *snaps* what district am i from? -Caprine
* smiles and takes his hand. She had liked him since they were kids buy she always hid it well. She stands up, shaking her pretty brown hair out with a hand* -June
* tries and holds himself up. His eyes start to close, starting to pass out but he snaps them back open . * 2.. 3.. No.. 2.. I can't.. I can't stay.. -Percy
Would you like to see the roof?~ Gavin
* smiles* let's go. -june
*walks with her up the stairs* it's pretty up there, you'll like it.~ Gavin
* smiles, falling in step with him* -June
What's my name? *finishes his chest moves to his hands* -Caprine
C-Cap.... * he starts fading into unconsciousness* -Percy
*pushes open the glass doors the capitol lights twinkling* it's nothing compared to home but..*shrugs*~ Gavin
Nothin beats home but this can be a close second. * smiles* -June
Cap? stay awake percy...I know it hurts i'm sorry stay awake... -Caprine
Capri...prine.. * he's on the verge of passing out. There was little you could do to stop that now. Of he fell, he'd get covered in glass again* -Percy
On the crest of the hill by our ranch you could always see te stars brightest there, I loved it I took you there when we were 12*smiles as he remembers*~Gavin
* smiles * I remember. We'd lay in the grass and look at the stars until the dogs came barking -June
Or until your father came barking *smiles and jokes*~Gavin
8 laughs* right. -June