Miraculous Ladybug Roleplay

heart-of_love posted on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:12AM
Years have passed since Ladybug and Chat Noir have been the saviors of Paris, they have been long since forgotten. But someone has taken up the post Hawkmoth has left behind, and new Hero's must rise up to save Paris, Only this time, it's not the famous Ladybug, Chair Noir duo.

can you do it?

Name:
Nicknames:
Appearance:
Family:
Crush:
Superhero name:
Superhero appearance:
Miraculous:
Kwami:
Powers:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:20AM

Miraculous Ladybug 640 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 640

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
"well..are you going to transform?" Briar remarked
"oh right okay.." Kat stood up and faced the Mirror..she wanted to see this.
"Briar, Lets play!"

A bright light engulfed Kat and when the light faded, Kat found herself looking at a reflection that was not her own.
Her eyes were now a liquid gold color hidden behind a black mask, her hair a steel gray, with gray leather ears sitting on her head. she was wearing a skin tight white and gray high colar sleeveless top, with white skin tight gloves going up to her Upper forearm, and normal black gloves on her forearm. With Shorts and Thigh High boots, and a faux fur tail attacked with a belt. She had a whip on her side and her ring had changed, instead of silver with black pawprints, it was gold with gray paw prints on it.

after she was done checking herself out, Kat was out the window, leaping from roof top to roof top as she explored her powers.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Zinny: Alright Liam, let's get you suited up.
Liam: Alright then... *He looked a mirror in his room* Time to do this... Zinny! Take flight!
*Liam was then surrounded by a light, and once the light faded, he was wearing a suit in which carried a flame design throughout the entirety. The mask that covered his eyes was also covered in the flame design*
Liam: Whoa... This is... Incredible..
Kat stopped her run at the Eiffel tower, at the very top and the view was beautiful, breath taking. She crouched down, hands pressed flat to the cold metal, as she took in the sights. Then, a thought hit her "if i'm going to be a hero..i'll need a name.."
*Liam went out the window and closed it back as he advanced to the roof of the place*
Liam: ....... *He felt the hood that was also on his costume* ..... Phoenix..... With a hood..... Dark Phoenix..... Right..... From now on, I'm the Dark Phoenix....
"Loup Blanc" Kat smiled "i'll be Loup Blanc .. that has a nice ring to it." She changed her seating position, now her legs hung off a large support beam as she stared out to Paris. she her nose twitched as smells past by her face and she could hear people talking below her, even though she was hundreds of feet in the air.
Liam: Alright... Let's test this out.... Wings! *His wings conjured on his back* Whoa..... Now this is absolutely cool! *He began to fly upward* Hehe.... Nice..
kat decided to climb higher, so she did, up , up up, until she reached the highest point, the very tip top of the tower, and the view was even more beautiful, it took her breath away.
Liam: *He began to fly around and the eiffel tower was then in sight* There.... I've always wanted to go up there...... *He flew towards the tower and made his way up* .........
Kat was startled to see a red clad figure flying at her, and she almost lost her grip on the tower, but quickly gained it back "maybe not the best idea" she remarked, quickly climbing down to a safer level that was still near the top.
*He made his way to the top of the tower*
Liam: ...... I've never been up here.... It's just as they say...... The view really is great up here......
kat smiled at his remarked "I can agree with that." she replied. "although, if you keep talking to yourself like that, people will think your crazy."
Liam: Heh, guess I'll have to agree with you on that....
"i'm K-" she paused, almost saying her real name " I'm Loup Blanc. and you are?" She climbed up to sit next to him, at the top of the tower.
Liam: Dark Phoenix, but you can call me Phoenix..
"Dark Phoenix huh? Sounds mysterious.." Kat muttered.
Liam: Mysterious huh?
"yea, Mysterious. it also fits your character. seeing how your replys are really short" Kat mused, stretching out her arms and legs while she sat..
Liam: I guess I'm just a man of a few words..... What more can I say?
"well, you better watch yourself Phoenix. A lot of girls like the dark and mysterious type" Kat teased, getting to her feet. " well, i suppose it's time to go. it's getting late. I hope to see you around sometime, now. this wolf's gotta jet." Kat lept from the tower, and used her whip to swing herself over to some building, which she then ran across until she disappeared from sight.
Liam: See ya around..... *He headed back to his home as well and the transformation reversed*
Zinny: Well, it looks like you have your ally. Now you both will be like Ladybug and Cat Noir...
Liam: Heh, this'll be interesting... At least I've got something new to mix things up now...
Kat landed back in her room and the transformation reversed with the words "Briar Play times over."
"Man i'm hungry.." Briar complained.
"well..what do you eat?" Kat asked
"my choice of food is Ham, but i'll eat anything you can give me." Briar remarked.
"okay hold on."
Kat snuck down to the kitchen, then went back upstairs with a slice of ham on a plate. As Briar ate Kat finished her homework, then crawled into bed, falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.
Liam: Alright.... Here.... Since we're able to have this stock, you can have this chocolate bar.
Zinny: I'll take it...
*Zinny ate the chocolate bar as Liam headed to sleep*

*The next morning*
Liam: Alright.....
Zinny: Wait!
Liam: Huh?
Zinny: Don't you think you should take me with you?
Liam: Uh....
Zinny: You never know when danger strikes... Besides, I'll be absolutely quiet and sleep in your bag...
Liam: ..... Well, you are the one who says not to reveal... So, you understand the task at hand if I take you with me.
Zinny: Of course!
Liam: *Sigh* Alright get in, *Zinny zipped straight into Liam's bag, hidden from sight*
"Kat WAKE UP!" Briar shouted in her soft voice
"Gah!" Kat fell out of her bed and landed on the floor rather harshly.
"are you okay?" Briar exclaimed, floating over Kats head.
"yep..i'm good..what time is it?"
"7:30"
"I'm GOING TO BE LATE!"

Kat quickly dressed in her favorite pale blue shirt purple skirt combo, grabbed her bag and charged out the door, Briar hiding in Ka'ts long thick cotton candy hair. Kat paused in the kitchen for some toast and Briar dove into Kat's skirt pocket to hide.
"bye grandma!"
*Liam began making his way to school and made his way straight to homeroom*
Liam: Looks like I beat everyone else here today......
Lucy walked in a moment later and smiled at Liam "morning Lee. I'm guessing you havent seen Kat yet?"
Liam: Lucy, g'morning... And no... I hadn't seen her yet.
Lucy took her seat as usual "as always...i bet you if the world was ending Kat would be late to that too."
Liam: *He laughed a little* Who knows...
Slowly people piled into the classroom, and like yesterday Kat burst through the doorway and tripped, only this time she landed on her side to avoid crushing Briar who was in her pocket.
"cutting it close again Kat." Lucy teased "studying flowers again?"
"no." Kat laughed "i was doing math homework."
Liam: Yeah, you definitely are.... *He looked around* Hey.... Where's Bryce? He's not usually late like this.... *He checked his phone and saw he had no messages*
Lucy shrugged "maybe he lost track of time talking to his girlfriend."
"lucy stop it." Kat scolded with a frown.
"sorry, sorry. It just annoys me." Lucy sighed.
Liam: You sound like you're jealous of whoever Bryce's potential girlfriend is..... Alright, spill it... Do you have a crush on him?
Lucy grinned "duh"
Ka gasped t" Always so forward"
Liam: Wait, for real? All this time and I hadn't even noticed.....
Lucy and Kat burst into laughter. "it's more noticeable if you act differently around your crush." She elbowed Kat, and Kat glared at her.
Liam: Understood.... But, now my question is when did it start?
"it started about 3 months ago during the race" Lucy remarked
"the race? you mean the one where jayden said he could Rollerblade faster then Carly could skateboard?" Kat asked.
Liam: Details Lucy, we need the spicy details.
Lucy smiled "how about no~"
"awe come on Luce!" Kat leaned on her.
"Oh alright! When we were watching the race i was bumped into and knocked into the path way, I would have been ran over by Jayden and Carly if Bryce didn't grab me and pull me out of the way. He was so warm and he smelled so nice, his arms made me feel safe..." Lucy blushed as she looked at her hands.
Liam: Whoa, now that's a crush story... So in other words, you're worried that he may not reflect the feelings.. Understood.... Well, you've just got to find a way to make a move before it's too late.
Lucy sighed "honestly..i think it's already too late. He's seems so into this mystery girl..i doubt even telling him with change things."
"so your just going to keep it a secret.." Kat asked
"i don't see you confessing your feelings to anyone." Lucy replied with a smirk.
"w-well i don't like anyone that way.." Kat defended with a light blush.
Liam: Well, why don't you see? Besides... If you end up being the mystery girl....... Bryce isn't gonna tell you straight out.. Luce, at least try him... He's a good guy.. You never know your results until you go for it.
"or..it's cause your afraid he's going to reject you.." Kat remarked, leaning on the desk.
Lucy crossed her arms over her chest. "oh yea because it's as simple as ' Hey Bryce i have a huge crush on you, want to be your girlfriend and i don't want you seeing this mystery girl, because i'm afraid she'll take you away from me."
Liam: Maybe not that blunt.
"it's just a good thing Bryce didn't walk in to hear you say that." Kat pointed out, making Lucy blush.
Liam: Yeah...
*Bryce finally walked in*
Bryce: Sorry I'm late... There was a problem on my way here...
Liam: Well, look who finally decided to show up..
Bryce: Sorry guys, I hope you didn't worry about me too much..
"hey Bryce, glad to see you made it" Lucy remarked.
"yea, we were just talking about you." Kat teased.
Bryce: Me, the center of conversation? That's new, I guess you're still trying to decipher me.
Liam: Hey Bryce.. You should hang out with Lucy.
Bryce: That's quite sudden.. Actually, there is somewhere I wanted to take you. You mentioned that you never been to that restaurant. Yeah, I'll take you.
(i'm thinking it's about time for an Akuma attack..)
Lucy blushed "wait.what? but what about the-"
Kat slapped her hand over Lucy's mouth "lucy will love to go Bryce."
(Yeah, but the real question, how shall we go about it?)
Bryce: Nice, we'll go right after school! I hope you're ready!
Liam: Someone's excited..
Bryce: You bet I am...