Miraculous Ladybug Roleplay

heart-of_love posted on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:12AM
Years have passed since Ladybug and Chat Noir have been the saviors of Paris, they have been long since forgotten. But someone has taken up the post Hawkmoth has left behind, and new Hero's must rise up to save Paris, Only this time, it's not the famous Ladybug, Chair Noir duo.

can you do it?

Name:
Nicknames:
Appearance:
Family:
Crush:
Superhero name:
Superhero appearance:
Miraculous:
Kwami:
Powers:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:20AM

Miraculous Ladybug 640 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 640

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Kat wrapped up her whip and returned it to it's spot on her hip, before crouching down in front of Bryce.
"hey, you okay?" she asked.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Bryce: .... Yeah... I'm fine.... Darn it.....
Liam: You're back in reality.... You were akumatized.... Now you're better....
Bryce: Geez.... I caused so much trouble if you guys are here....
Liam: Nothing more than a troubled soul.... Just glad you're normal again.
Kat smiled at Bryce and held out her hand. 'next time, try not to get so mad about loosing at a game. Playing games with friends is supposed to be fun, but no one has fun if someone gets angry."
Bryce: You're right... I guess... My competitive nature got the best of me this time...
Liam: It's alright to have a competitive feeling every now and again... But just not to that kind of extent... Competing in games should be a celebration of sorts...
Bryce: You're right.... You know... You kind of remind me of someone..... This guy... He's like a brother to me... He's always trying to keep me in my senses...
Liam: Sounds like a good friend huh?
Bryce: Mhm.... Anyway, you guys better get going... I'm pretty sure you gotta head back to your base or something... Monitoring the city... Evil never sleeps and all that...
Liam: Right... I should get going... *He exited the arcade, he went back around to the bathroom exit and came back into the arcade through there* ....
Kat slipped out the front door and went in a different direction then Liam. hiding behind some trashcans, behind a building across the street she returned to normal.

Running out from behind the building she quickly merged into the group of people that had been evacuated out of the arcade.
"Kat!" Lucy exclaimed, grabbing a hold of the pink haired girl "i was so worried!"
Kat smiled "i'm okay. Has anyone seen Liam?"
Bryce: Ugh..... *He looked up to see Liam* Y-yo....
Liam: Bryce... Jeez.... Well, you've looked better....
Bryce: Shut up....
*He walked out with Bryce*
Bryce: Man...... Lucy.... I'm so sorry....
Lucy pulled Bryce into a hug "i'm just glad no one is hurt."

Kat smiled as Zander kicked a can that was sitting on the sidewalk. "dude. i'll be honest. that was kinda freaky."
Bryce: ... Yeah....
Liam: Well, it was... But at least things are back to normal.
Bryce: Right...
Kat couldn't help but ask "yea..but who's next on the list of becoming a super villain?"

Lucy groaned, pulling away from her hug with bryce "did you have to ask?"
Bryce: As long as we don't give anyone a reason to, we'll be fine..
Liam: Yeah, but negativity is easy to spread.... You never know... It won't let up... That's for sure.
"but it could be anyone.." Stacy remarked, walking up with Zander who looked a little worse for wear.

"yea..our parents..siblings...even that nice man who owns the bakery.." Lucy mused.

"Lets not think about it!" Kat butt in suddenly "lets just go to the park or something!"
Liam: Kat's right, we can't linger on things that'll happen later, we need to focus on the here and now.
Bryce: Are you sure you're not gonna run for council pres?
Liam: Oh please, I'm not that eligible....
Bryce: What makes you think that?
Kat smiled at Liam and Bryce "i'm sure Liam would make an awesome Council Pres..as long as he has enough time to dedicate to it."
"he would have my vote" Lucy added.
Liam: Oh come on guys...
Bryce: I dunno, I think you should..
Liam: Even if I wanted to, there's still the shop... I can't just ditch that ya know?
"you also know that we would be more then willing to help, for no pay." Lucy scoffed.
"yea, the days i don't work at the Flower Shop i'll be more then happy to help out." Kat added.
Liam: You must really want this huh?
Bryce: You know we've got your back through and through...... No matter what.
Liam: I see.... So this is what it's like........
Bryce: Liam?
Liam: Oh, it's nothing.. I was just thinking about something...
Kat smiled "how about we go to the park? it might be a bit safer then the arcade."
"i can agree with that." Zander groaned, rubbing his neck.
Bryce: Let's go.
Liam: I think we'll be better there.... Well, I hope so at least.
"come on, lets go relax, after what just happened we need too." Lucy remarked, walking away, Stella and Zander right behind her.
(Wait, who's Stella?)
Bryce: Yeah, you're right... *They followed*
(Stacy, sorry. it's been a while)
As they walked, Lucky started talking about the new hero's and how cool they were, how they kept their head's during the fight, and happened to be making bad jokes as well.
(Lol, it's all good.)
Bryce: All I'm saying is, they could go a bit without using so many quips.....
Liam: Quips help make the hero seem clever.....
"plus it helps make the situation not seem so tense, ya know?" Kat added.
"yea, cause bad jokes are good in a tough situation" Lucy responded.
"i think they are funny." kat huffed.
Bryce: It definitely breaks the tension, a good quip and it can turn the situation around....
Liam: Indeed.
"agreed." Lucy nodded.
"i hate to admit it, but all that Adrenalin running through me after that akuma attack has made me hungry." Kat remarked, rubbing her stomach "mind if i grab something from one of the stores on the way?"

"your always hungry." Stella teased.
"yea i know/" Kat giggled.
Liam: She's right though.... That whole situation....... Definitely made me hungry too.....
Bryce: Yeah..... I could go for something myself....
"then lets go get something!" Lucy exclaimed, grabbing both Kat and Stella's hands, pulling them behind her to the nearest store.

"those girls..are a bit odd.." Zander mused, rubbing the back of his head.
Liam: Yeah, but they have a charm to them..
Bryce: He's only saying that because he likes Kat....
Liam: Oh yeah? Last time I checked someone had a liking for the name that starts with an L....
Zander chuckled "oh? so you both like girls in your friend group. Interesting."

Kat seperated from Lucy and Stella and started looking for something for Briar to eat, so she could regain her strength. Kat's eyes landed on a bag of Beef-it and snagged it up, before grabbing a drink for herself.
BryceL Heh, I guess we do......
Liam: Come on, we have to catch up to them or they'll leave us!'
Bryce: Right.... *He went with Liam to catch up*
the cashier was talking to another custmer about what had happened today.
"two attacks from so called super villians..and super heros saving the day? it's rather odd." the cashier mused.
"you got that right!" the customer responded " i think it's some weird movie, we just can't see the cameras"
Liam: *He overheard the conversation* [I don't blame you.... The events in this town get stranger and stranger...]
Bryce: I don't know about that as much..... As much as I wouldn't rule that out.... The situations.... Feel too real.... To just be an act......
Liam: Yeah....
(sorry! i was really sick the last week or so!)
Lucy and Stella walked up behind Bryce, Zander and Liam with Kat not far behind.
"it is still really weird." Lucy remarked "hero's and villains! it's like my favorite manga!"
(Oh my, it's fine. As long as you're staying focused on getting better. It's all good.)
Liam: Agreed....
Bryce: It's only going to get weirder from here, if you ask me...
Liam: Bryce is right... Things keep happening, which means things really are bound to get weirder as time goes on...
(it's been a long while. but now i'm ready to get back into it if you are still down)
Kat couldn't help but nod in agreement. things were fine until she got her kwami, then everything changed, and so quickly too. Already two of her friends have been akumatized, and only in one day! not to mention they seemed to get stronger each time as well.

Kat paid for her things and waited outside for the others. opening the bag of beef-its and slipping Briar a handful.

Lucy and Stella both walked out of the shop, drinks and snacks in hand.
"now! to the park!" Lucy exclaimed excited. "i can't wait to sit down and relax."
(I'm here, let's do this. Also Stacy?)

*Liam and Bryce paid for their things and headed out with a couple drinks*
Bryce: Alright, onward we go..
Liam: Indeed.... We need some relaxation this time around,
(its been a while... XP)
"yes! lets go!" Lucy grinned, pulling Stacy along behind her as she started walking. Kat and zander not far behind.

"today's been kinda stressful huh?" Zander mused, taking a sip of his drink as Kat chewed, almost robotically, on a piece of meat.
(Understood.)

Liam: Stressful.... Exhausting... Heck, you can name it....
Bryce: Yeah for real.... Why can't it just be like it used to.... We all go to school, hang out after school... Now everyday is turning into a disaster.... One attack after another.....
Liam: ......
Bryce: Liam?
Liam: What if there's more to this?
Bryce: What do you mean?
Liam: ........ Can I ask all of you something...... I just need to know..... Can I trust you?
Bryce: Liam..... What's this about?
Liam: Just answer me.... Can I?
Bryce: Yes..... But with what?
Liam: [It's risky.... But I feel like if I don't do this....] *He closed his eyes* I have to go.....
Bryce: But, what about the park?
Liam: Just carry on without me.... If you all can... I need to know I can trust you all.... Meet me at the shop tomorrow, head straight upstairs to my room.... *After he said this, he headed off*
Bryce: Alright....
last edited over a year ago
(ooh im interested now)
Kat was snapped out of her thoughts, what was Liam being so serious about? normally he was more laid back from what she saw. It must be important.. she was 100% going tomorrow and nothing was going to stop her.
Lucy sighed "honestly..i'm almost ready to just go home like the teachers told us to do."

"i agree" Stacy mused softly.
Bryce: ...... Liam...... The way his mood changed.... Something must be wrong.......

*Liam headed straight home and headed upstairs to his room*
Liam: Zinny....*As he called him, he emerged from his pocket*
Zinny: Liam... What is it?
Liam: ..... We can't keep this secret.... Not much longer.... And don't say that it'll put the people around me in danger... It's too late for that....
Zinny: I already told you, you can't say a word about me or your powers....
Liam: But if they don't know what they're dealing with, how can I keep them safe? I'm working with one other person who also has a miraculous.... What if one day something happens.... They go looking for Liam, but all it does is get them further caught up... They're gonna get hurt looking for someone who's in plain sight.... I already lost a father to this crazy cycle...... I'm not losing anyone else....
Zinny: Let's think this through for a second... You tell them... Then what?
Liam: ...... I can't let them get hurt in all of this Zin.... If they get hurt....What if my Phoenix rebirth doesn't do it....
Zinny: Liam....
Liam: Kat, Bryce, Stacy, Lucy..... Not to mention Marie and mom.... If I let any of them get hurt, I'll never be able to forgive myself.....
Zinny: So you don't think that could possibly paint bigger targets on their backs.... Not to mention yours... How much do you really trust them?
Liam: They've been through the motions....
Zinny: All except you and Kat.... As well as Lucy...
Liam: True.... It kind of makes me wonder.....
" i think i'm just going to go home." Kat sighed. "bye guys"
Lucy, Stacy and Zander all bid her goodbye as she walked away.
~~~~
Kat walked home, deep in thought. why were things happening like this? why was she chosen? she was a broken soul, hiding behind a mask. she should have been one of the first to be akumatized...but could phoenix handle things without her help..

of course he could.

Kat walked into her house and up to her room, before falling onto the bed,
Briar flew out of her pocket and hovered near Kat's face. "being so depressed..if your not careful, you'll be akumatized too."

"i know" kat sighed, rolling onto her side. "but i can't help it. i'm confused..worried. what if i'm not good enough for this job?"
Briar smiled "kat, if you were not good enough you wouldn't have been chosen. Hawkmoth is trying to make you think this way so you quit and make his job easier. just get some rest and see what's going on with Liam tomorrow"

Kat nodded, sighing again.
*The next morning*
Liam: ...... I'm sorry Zinny..... But..... If they know the truth...... It'll help us...... It'll help them.... *He got himself ready for school* ....... I want to help keep us safe...... That's how I want to go about it...... *He headed straight for school and headed straight to homeroom*
(sorry! life was kicking my butt!)

Like usual. Lucy and Stacy were in the classroom long before anyone else, and Kat was no where in sight.
They were talking quietly about what Liam wanted to tell them.

~~~~~~~~~~
Kat was at home, thinking and brushing her hair. Briar was chewing on some ham next to her.
"your going to be late if you don't hurry." Briar mused.
"yea i know." Kat sighed in reply.
(Life happens, it's all good.)

Liam: ........ *He looked at them, but he sat down* ..... This..... Is gonna get dicier and dicier before it gets any bettter....
Not long after. Kat walked into the classroom,, She wasn't running and tripping over herself like usual, she just looked deep in thought, like she was thinking hard about what Liam wanted to say.

Lucy called out to Kat, breaking her out of her trance "kat! good morning"
"morning" kat responded. taking her seat.
Liam: *He grabbed his notebook, and he flipped to a particular page* The second I began doing this....... It was the second that I made a promise..... I'm going to keep them safe....
*Bryce walked in*
Bryce: Yo..... *He walked over to Liam who kept himself distanced* Alright, first the mood change yesterday, now you're distancing yourself... What's going on?
Liam: You'll understand soon.
"that response has me worried" Lucy mused turning to look at Kat "and what's your problem?"
Kat jumped and smiled quickly "n-nothing! just, thinking is all!'

"mhm" Lucy turned to Bryce "what do you think Liam has to say?"
Bryce: I dunno.... But whatever it is..... It's something that's getting under his skin.... He couldn't be moving the shop to another location.... Right?
"i think it's something bigger then that.." Kat whispered, more to herself
"what was that?" Lucy asked
"n-nothing!"
Lucy sighed and turned back to bryce "guess we will have to wait and see right?"
Bryce: We're going to have to. *He looked at Liam then sighed* He hasn't got himself into trouble right? You don't think he's gotten himself in trouble with the wrong group of people.