Miraculous Ladybug Roleplay

heart-of_love posted on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:12AM
Years have passed since Ladybug and Chat Noir have been the saviors of Paris, they have been long since forgotten. But someone has taken up the post Hawkmoth has left behind, and new Hero's must rise up to save Paris, Only this time, it's not the famous Ladybug, Chair Noir duo.

can you do it?

Name:
Nicknames:
Appearance:
Family:
Crush:
Superhero name:
Superhero appearance:
Miraculous:
Kwami:
Powers:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:20AM

Miraculous Ladybug 640 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 601-640 of 640

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
" i hope not" Lucy sighed
"all we can do is wait.." Kat mused, placing her bag next to her as she got ready to try and learn.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Bryce: Yeah... *He looked to Liam, then looked back forward* ....... I just want him to be alright.
(time skip?)
(Yeah.)
*The end of the day came and everyone got up, Liam left early to tend to the shop while Marie ran out to resupply some of the shelves, then Marie returned*
Marie: Alright, I'm back and here to resupply and reload. *She hurried to it while there was some free time left and Liam headed upstairs*
Liam: The time is upon us.
Zinny: I hope you know what you're doing here Liam.
Kat and the girls were hanging out at the park, waiting for something to happen.
Kat was staring at the statues of Ladybug and Chat Noir, aged by the weather, as they sat proudly just inside the gates.

Lucy and Stacy were talking about small things, Cars, Makeup, flowers, Sweets. Boys.
Kat couldn't join them, she was honestly worried about what Liam had to say.
Was he moving away? did he do something bad? Did he not want to be their friend because of all the Akuma attacks lately?
*Liam sent a mass text to the group*
Bryce: He wants us to meet at the shop? Alright.... Liam... Just what's going on? *He began making his way to the shop* Just please.... Don't let it be anything crazy.....
kat and the girls made their way from the park to Liam's family's shop. Lucy and Stacy talking quietly while Kat followed behind.
*Liam saw them enter*
Liam: Good, you're all here... Follow me.... *He headed upstairs*
Bryce: ....... *He followed him upstairs to his room* ......
*Marie closed shop for a bit, she was also told to be there as well*
Marie: Liam..... What is this?
Liam: .....
"enough with the suspense. we've been waiting all day!" Lucy exclaimed, her hands on her waist.
"i have to agree. what's so important?" Stacy nodded.
Liam: ......... Zinny... *Next thing, Zinny appeared on his shoulder*
Bryce: Whoa!
Marie: Liam...... What is that?
Liam: This... Is Zinny... He's my companion.... *He then pointed to his neckwear* This is the gear needed in order for me to become a hero of the miraculous... Zinny is like the thing needed to become that...
Marie: Wait....
Liam: I... Am Dark Phoenix.
Marie: That.... That was you? The school... The arcade.... It all makes sense now.....
Liam: .....
Marie: You were at school when the attack happened, you were at the arcade..... Yeah...... I suppose it checks out......
Bryce: So you..... But... Why?
Liam: ......
Zinny: His heart was chosen.... Liam is a truly good person, he was selected for it.... That's why he was selected for the job.
Kat closed her hand into a fist and placed it on her chest. Liam..Liam was..no IS Pheonix.
"why are you telling us this?" Kat asked quietly. Briar poking her head slightly out of Kat's pocket to see Zinny.
Liam: Because in situations like this..... I never know..... If I can always make it..... Sure my partner's there, but..... There's always that small chance..... That I won't make it..... I'd rather know that you all know my truth... Not to mention, you ought to know what you're dealing with.
Bryce: Alright, so just what ARE we dealing with?
Liam: ...... Hawkmoth, or rather.... Someone who's taken his mantle..... They're causing trouble through our city.... Being able to take advantage of corrupt thoughts and hearts.... *He pointed at Stacy, then Bryce* Racket Queen, Game Master....
" i-i'm sure that Blanc girl won't let you fall." Kat muttered.
"so what your saying is, Kat or I could be next" Lucy remarked, hands on her hips.
Liam: It's possible..... Well, as long as you don't harbor any negative emotion we won't have a problem...
Bryce: Yeah...... I think I get it.
"on another note." Kat forced a smile "it's amazing that your Dark Phoenix!"
"i'm still kinda confused..What is Zinny?" Stacy asked confused
Zinny: I'm what you'd call a Kwami. A divine being that grants power to the users of the miraculous.
Marie: So, you're how he transforms into that outfit.
Liam: Yeah, however, each transformation drains him for a bit.
Marie: Wait, so that's why you have all that candy.....
Liam: Zinny has a sweet tooth. I knew us being a candy store, it would make for an easy source of fuel for him.
Bryce: A pure heart.....
Liam: I'm sorry I seemed so standoffish the other day.... It was just bothering me to think about all of this... All that's going on, and no one knows the truth..
Bryce: I see what you're saying, it was taking a bit of a toll on you.
"not just him.." Kat whispered under her breath
"what did you say?" Lucy asked, turning to Kat.
"I-I said, It's a lot to take in" Kat smiled.
Bryce: Yeah, you're not kidding.. I still can't believe we had a superhero right under our noses the entire time...
Marie: Seriously, way to live the double life Liam.
"even so.." Kat mused "you'll be putting your life in danger to protect us.."
"yea. Kat's right.." Lucy remarked "is there anyway we can help?"
Liam: For now, just keep this hush hush.... I don't know who hawkmoth's copy may be in the public eye....
Bryce: Your secrets are safe with me dude. You know that.
Marie: Same here, nothing of this conversation leaves this room.
"agreed" Lucy nodded while looking at her two friends.
"yea, my lips are sealed" Stacy agreed
"...." Kat was quiet and the two girls look at her.
"what's wrong?" Lucy asked
"it's just...what if we get Akumatized...we will know to go right for Liam's Miraculous" Kat spoke.
Liam: Think I'll make it easy for you? Not a chance...
Marie: Liam....
Liam: I know how this whole thing works now... You may know to go for me, but I've got it under control.. Besides, Blanc won't let me fall right?
Kat's heart almost exploded in her chest when Liam said her hero name. "y-yea.." she agreed

"so..now what?" Lucy asked
Bryce: I guess we do what we can... We'll need to live out our lives as good and normal as possible.
(we should have another attack soon i think)
Kat nodded in agreement.
"alright, if you think that's right" Lucy mused.
(Agreed)
Liam: It'll be our best course of action for now.
Bryce: It'll have to be, there's not much else we really can do..... Unless.......
Liam: Bryce?
Bryce: ......... There's something I need to do... Keep in touch.. *He made his exit*
"what do you think bryce is up to?" Stella mused
"should we follow him?" Lucy asked "it's weird that he's run off so suddenly after being told this huge secret."
Liam: *He shook his head* Let's trust in him... I think he's got something that'll help us.
"like what? magic jewelry for each of us?" Stacy mused
"a Miraculous?" Lucy responded slightly confused
"yea" Stacy responded, before her gaze landed on Kat, who was chewing her lip and playing with the ring on her finger
Liam: Bryce wasn't good at hiding the truths he tried to sway me away from.... I could keep a secret..... Well, since the cat's out of the bag, you might as well know. Originally, the story was supposed to consist of a duo of Miraculous users. Hence, Ladybug and Cat Noir. However..... Things have been changing a bit faster lately. This story, is for more than two this time...
(i'm gonna do a thing XD)

"Ladybug and Chat Noir were not the only heros." someone remarked, from the doorway. an elderly Asian woman, with gray hair cut into a short bob. "When fights got tough Ladybug would obtain another Miraculous from the Guardian of the Miraculouses. The fox miraculous brought the hero Rena Rouge, the turtle brought Carapace and the bee brought Queen Bee."

The old woman laughed at the shocked looks on their faces at her sudden appearance.

"i am the current Guardian..i gave young Liam the phoenix miraculous. as well as giving Blanc her's."
last edited over a year ago
(I like this thing.)
Marie: You.... Dropped off the package that turned out to be..... The miraculous...
Liam: So you dropped it off... Well, hello.
last edited over a year ago
"i would like to apologize for giving young Liam such a dangerous task...fighting Hawkmoth to obtain the butterfly miraculous he has stolen from our order will be very dangerous." the old woman spoke to marie. "he's made it even more dangerous by telling his friends.."
Liam: So what, you gonna revoke my miraculous or something?
Marie: .......
"no. but I've come to warn you not to tell anyone else" the woman remarked. "I will also be telling blanc the same thing when i find her. the more people who know the more dangerous this will be. please be careful Liam."
Liam: Of course.... It won't spread as far as this.
Marie: Right, we promise it won't ma'am.
"i'm gald to hear it. please make sure your other friend who just left knows not to say anything either" the woman mused. "and one last thing. be very careful. any negative feelings and thoughts, no matter how small, can be used against you and akumatize you."
the woman looked right at Kat, who shrank in on herself.
Liam: Of course...
Marie: I'm not much for being a negative feeling kind of girl. So, I'm good already,
(what would happen if i had Kat blow her secret too?)
"that's good to hear" the old woman spoke, a smile on her lips "i cannot stress enough that you must be careful, but i'm sure you understand this already."
stacy and Lucy nodded in agreement.
(Hmm, I mean it would depend on what rules we're playing. Because honestly, the identity logic really just seems kind of flawed since they're in the same amount of danger to me anyway. As long as they're around the same proximity, they've been in danger the same to me.)
*Liam and Marie nodded nodded in agreement as well*
Liam: Of course.... I'll tread carefully from here, scout's honor.