Miraculous Ladybug Roleplay

heart-of_love posted on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:12AM
Years have passed since Ladybug and Chat Noir have been the saviors of Paris, they have been long since forgotten. But someone has taken up the post Hawkmoth has left behind, and new Hero's must rise up to save Paris, Only this time, it's not the famous Ladybug, Chair Noir duo.

can you do it?

Name:
Nicknames:
Appearance:
Family:
Crush:
Superhero name:
Superhero appearance:
Miraculous:
Kwami:
Powers:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 24, 2019 at 01:20AM

Miraculous Ladybug 640 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 640

over a year ago heart-of_love said…
Lucy placed her items on the counter and pulled out her coin purse all the while Kat was giggling behind her like a mad man.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Liam: Alright, your total is €2... *He said as he began to bag the candy for Lucy*
Lucy handed over the amount and took the bag from Liam " i would like to stay and hang out longer, but i should get started on heading home. I need to beat traffic home."
"okay, bye Lucy" Kat waved smiling.
Liam: See ya, get home safe. *As Lucy left, that then prompted him to close shop for the day and lock up* Whew.... Another good day.... [And Kat gets to stay for dinner. Absolutely wonderful.] *He felt victorious for getting through the day, then Kat staying over for dinner felt like a bonus for him*
Marie: Alright, Kat you can follow us upstairs and make yourself comfortable.... I'd rather a girl that's friends with my brother be a welcomed guest.
*Liam nodded for a second, until he realized just what she said*
Liam: Wait, why girl specifically?! *He said with a blushing face*
Marie: Hehe, did I say that part out loud? What I mean to say is, a friend of Liam's is a friend of mine.
Liam: [Good save.]
Kat smiled "i'll be up in a minute if that's okay, i need to call my grandma and make sure she knows i'm not coming home for dinner, i don't want her to worry about me."
Marie: No problem, do as you must...
Liam: I'll meet you up there... *He headed upstairs to the 2nd floor*
Marie: So.... Do you?
Liam: Do I... What?
Marie: I think you know exactly what I'm trying to ask...
Liam: Even if I did, she only likes me as a friend... She doesn't like me in that regard....
Marie: *Sigh* My dear brother... You've got a lot to learn...
Kat pulled out her phone and called her grandmother, after assuring her she was going to be fine, Kat hung up and went upstairs.
"sorry that took a bit longer then i thought, Grandma was being a bit clingy.." Kat apologized with a soft smile.
Marie: Don't sweat it..
Liam: Sorry, but I gotta go upstairs to my room and check something out... Be back in a second.. .*He headed upstairs to his room and looked at the Jewelry Box* ...... I've been holding off on this..... Maybe I should..... *He walked to the box* .....
Kat looked at the stairs, then looked at Marie "i wonder what his problem is..."
Marie: I don't know... But he means well..... Just so you know.....

Liam: *He opened the box and suddenly something emerged from it, a small floating thing emerged from the box* Whoa.....
???: Hold on, hold on.... Don't panic.....
Liam: ....... Panic?
???: So you must be the new holder..
Liam: Holder of what? Who are you?
???: My name is-
Liam: More importantly... What are you?
???: Calm down.... My name is Zinny, I'm a Kwami.
Liam: A what?
"i know he means well." Kat smiled, "he's one of the kindest, most amazing people i know"
Kat suddenly blushed "wait! what i mean is.. well. that is...he's...really cool.."
Marie: Oh? *She giggled a bit* Don't worry, I can keep a secret..

Liam: ......
Zinny: Listen, you have been chosen to hold the Phoenix miraculous....
Liam: The onion soup... That's it! Someone put something in the soup!!!
Zinny: You're not hallucinating....
Liam: Alright, how about you stay here.... I'm going back downstairs.... *He walked downstairs to them*
Marie: There you are...
Liam: Dinner's coming along?
Marie: Yes, it's coming along nicely.
"you okay?" Kat remarked "you look like you just saw a ghost or something" she teased.
Liam: I'm fine.. [If I tell them about this, they're going to believe I'm crazy, so I just need hold out until Kat leaves.]
Kat studied Liam for a minute then shruggged before looking at Marie "so what are you making? i didn't ask eariler"
Marie: The creme de la creme of all potato recipes! Potatoes Au Gratin!
Liam: Whoa, you're making that dish?
Marie: It's been a while... Dad used to make it for us.... But, I want to make it again... I hope I don't disappoint.
"wow, it sounds delicious. I'm sure it will turn out amazing." Kat remarked happily, pushing her hair behind her ear.
Marie: Thanks Kat...
Liam: [What was that thing? It called itself a Kwami....... No..... It can't be..... That was an age old fairy tale right?] You've got this.... You're the kind of woman who can make something like that, easy.
'hehe, your welcome." Kat responded, watching the older girl work on their meal.
last edited over a year ago
*Their meal was beginning to wrap up completion*
Marie: Alright, now we just gotta wait a few minutes..
Liam: Awesome... I can smell it already.... It's a delight....
"it smells wonderful." Kat agreed, closing her eyes and basking in the smell, it reminded her so much of her mom's home cooked meals...oh how she missed those.
*The timer on the stove binged and everything was ready*
Marie: Alright! It's done! *She opened the pot* It came out nice... *She would then serve it to Liam and Kat* Alright, here you go.... *She made her plate last as she joined them at the dinner table* Alright, let's dig in.
"thanks so much for Dinner" Kat remarked "it smells amazing!"
Marie: Any time, I always love to have people over to cook for... It's just quite interesting...
"i can agree" Kat replied "plus it's always nice to be around good people with a amazing meal, thanks so much for having me."
Marie: Heh, it's no problem at all. Not to mention, I must reward you for putting up with my little brother...
Liam: Hey....
Marie: Relax, I'm only kidding.
"it's no problem at all" Kat laughed "ever since he transferred in he's been nothing but an awesome friend"
Marie: It's really how he is... Quite the academic, and quite a friend too... He's always been able to establish bonds with people ever since he was a kid...
"that's an understatement, he's most likely the smartest kid in School." Kat remarked "he gets good grades on almost everything."
Marie: Hm, well that's really good to hear.... I know mom would be proud of you..
Liam: .....
Marie: The kid's got a good heart too.... He's someone who never expects much in return for helping out, I wouldn't underestimate his academics... He's quite the fighter too..
Liam: Let's not go too far..
Marie: Aren't you though?
Liam: ....
Kat couldnt help but laugh at the exchange "you two are adorable.." Suddenly she blushed
"wait! what i meant to say was..welll...you are a nice family.."
Marie: *She laughed as well* Well, you're one to talk about being adorable.. Look at you, I bet you blush at the thought of him. *She began to tease Kat*
Liam: M...Marie.....
Kat turned another shade of red, and she started to trip over her words " No! it's just...well...you see...I...uhm....oh god... He's just a friend!"
Liam: Don't let her trip you up Kat, she's a very masterful girl at teasing others...
Marie: You're no fun Liam....
Kat looked down at her plate, face red. "what time is it?" she asked.
Liam: *He looked at a clock* Looks like a little past 8...
"is it?" kat remarked, looking up. "I should get going soon then. I have to be home by 9:30 otherwise Grandma will get worried"
Liam: Understood.
Marie: Don't be sad, you'll see her again.
Kat giggled "don't worry, i'll see you tomorrow at school. Thank you so much for Dinner Marie. I wish i could stay and help clean up, but i do need to go."
Marie: No worries Kat, it was nice enough of you to stay a while...
Liam: Indeed, besides... That's my job.... *He said as he smirked and collected the dishes and brought them over to the sink*
"thanks again for having me over you guys." Kat remarked, getting to her feet and pushing her chair in. " I suppose i'm going to go home now. Have a nice night"
Liam: You as well.... Oh..... D-Do you require any assistance getting home safely?
"Thanks Liam, but i don't live too far from here, i'll be okay on my own." Kat smiled. "i'll see you tomorrow at school. Bye Marie" With a wave she left their home.
Liam: Alright... Later.... *He'd sigh as she left and then he headed back up to his room* Alright......... *He walked to the small creature on his table* So you're still here...
Zinny: Of course.... I'm loyal to you Liam, you're the chosen one to wear the miraculous....
Liam: ........... The what?
Kat hurried home, she was excited to check out that little box she had been given. She walked into the house, said hello to her grandma, then raced up the stairs to her room, where. she finally opened the little box.

Kat was blinded by a golden light, and when she opened her eyes, a small wolf about 10 centimeters in height, with a large head and tiny body floated infront of her.
"hello! " the wolf remarked.
Kat stepped backwards and tripped over her backpack, crashing to the ground.
"oh no! are you alright?" the wolf exclaimed
"i'm Fine.." kat replied, looking up at the wolf "who are you?"

"i'm a Kwami and my name is Briar. Now just let me explain what's going on Kat." The small wolf remarked
"Okay." Kat nodded, sitting up.
" as i said, I'm a Kwami and you are the one chosen to hold the Wolf Miraculous! The Wolf Miraculous, will give you powers!" Briar exclaimed. "But no one must know about us! or your powers."
"but..why not?" Kat remarked "and why do i need powers? Paris is safe."
last edited over a year ago
Zinny: The Phoenix Miraculous, you'll be able to have the power of the Phoenix.
Liam: You mean the thing that resurrects in a cycle of rebirth.
Zinny: Correct... With the Phoenix Miraculous, you'll be enabled with the power to control fire as well as heat. But you've got a special ability to Rebirth...
Liam: ........ Sheesh.....
Zinny: Don't offshoot this Liam... Listen, in order for us to make this work... You can't say a word to anyone about me or your powers......
Liam: A secret identity..... Great....
Zinny: Liam, you've had a benevolent heart for a long time... That's why you were chosen....
Liam: *Sigh* I see..... But Paris isn't in any danger....
"that may be true now Kat, but here, very soon. Paris will need a Hero." Briar remarked " You know the saying 'Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.' well, it's happening"
"okay..explain" Kat remarked moving to sit on her bed.
"A long time ago, two Miraculous went missing, the butterfly and the peacock. They were found and used by a evil man who called himself 'Hawkmoth' In order to protect the people of Paris from his evil deeds, two more Miraculous were sent out, the ladybug and the black cat. They called themselves Ladybug and Chat Noir." Briar explained
"hold on.." Kat remarked "what's this have to do with us?"
"if you would listen i will tell you." Briar replied.
"Okay..sorry.." Kat closed her mouth.
"Ladybug and Chat Noir fought Hawkmoth for years..but during their final battle..they disappeared, and four Miraculous went missing that day. But a few day's ago, the Butterfly re surfaced..and is once again going to be used for evil." Briar informed.

"what's the butterfly's powers?" Kat asked.
"Nooroo the kwami that is connected to the Butterfly Miraculous,can use the brooch to transform anyone into a butterfly-themed superhero, or villain.." Briar replied.
"well..couldnt Nooroo just say no to his owner?" Kat asked.
"no..A Kwami must follow every order the person holding their Miraculous makes...even if it means hurting others in the process.."
Liam: So, these Miraculous.... Why would they be sent to someone who'd use these things for evil?
Zinny: It's just as easy to misjudge a person's character....
Liam: Now, this Hawkmoth character..... Are you saying he's about to resurface?
Zinny: It's possible that there's a new one to take that Hawkmoth's place....
Liam: Great..... What are they gonna think of next?
Zinny: Liam.
Liam: Alright... So this chain..... *The chain went around his neck and had a phoenix feather at the front of it* Whoa....
Zinny: That's the Phoenix Miraculous....
Liam: Alright..... I'll admit.... It's not bad looking.
Kat looked at the ring, which now fit snugly on her finger.
"So..that means we will have to transform and fight this copycat Hawkmoth huh?"
"that's correct. And to transform into your superhero self, all you have to do is say the phrase "Briar, Lets play' and you'll transform into your hero form."
"that seems a bit too common of a saying.." Kat remarked
"i would like to see you come up with a saying for transformation..it's not as easy as you would think" Briar giggled.
Zinny: In order for you to transform, you'd have to say the phrase "Zin, take flight"
Liam: Take flight... Oh, because you're a bird.
Zinny: Yeah, that's the essential of it...
Liam: ... Well.... I guess if it's that simple..