Fan Camp Half-Blood Saving the Gods RP

PenelopeWolf1 posted on Jun 26, 2011 at 09:22PM
Hey guys! Penny here :) So glad you read this, and decided to look to see what this is. Now Imma tell you a bit about this RP.

About RP: This is where the demigods of Camp Half-blood and some of the Roman campers have to save their parent from their cages all over the world.

Gods you may choose from:

Zeus - Greek - Taken by PercyLover101
Jupiter - Roman

Poseidon - Greek
Neptune - Roman

Hades - Greek - Taken by Yellowcow
Pluto - Roman

Hera - Greek
Juno - Roman

Demeter - Greek - Artemis_8
Ceres - Roman

Aphrodite - Greek
Venus - Roman

Hepheastus - Greek
Vulcan - Roman

Hermes - Greek
Mercury - Roman

Ares - Greek
Mars - Roman

Dionysus - Greek - Taken by PenelopeWolf1(me)
Bacchus - Roman - Taken by SonoBoreas

Athena - Greek - Taken by Pink-bookworm
Minerva - Roman

Apollo - Greek
Apollo - Roman

Artemis - Greek - Taken by Rapunzeleah123
Diana - Roman - Taken by Alex13126

Hestia - Greek - Taken by PJacksonHead
Vesta - Roman

Hecate - Greek - Taken by DemiTitan

Each god is in a different place.

Example: Zeus and Jupiter are in Colorado on Pikes Peak (Not really)

So if your parent is taken: Go and get a Prophecy and Save - There - Butt's! (No effence)

Each Child of Greece or Child of Rome will form an Alliance and save their parents.

Each child of the gods will have to do all things together in the end:

1) Save their Parents
2) Save their selves
3) Beat a force that has been dead since the beginning of time.

All the demigods are asking the SAME QUESTION!

Who is powerful enough to capture all the Olympians and put them all over the world? And How is that person getting their power for worse things?

To join you must put the following information:

Full name?:
Age?:
B-day(Fake)?:
Godly Parent?:
Personality?:
Looks?:
Weapon of Choice?:
From?:
Roman or Greek? :
Dating or Single?:

Campers so far:

Lacie Rose Kyle - Daughter of Dionysus
Lilianna Adrianne - Daughter of Artemis
Mabel Renee - Daughter of Hades
Destiny White - Daughter of Zeus
Mikaya Mitchell - Daughter of Demeter
Thomas Hefferman - Son of Bacchus
Pheonix Gray - Daughter of Hestia
Alex - Daughter of Diana
Trinity Debussy - Daughter of Athena
Horatio Van Dyke - Son of Hecate

Are YOU up to the challenge? ;)

(C) PenelopeWolf1 - :)
last edited on Jun 28, 2011 at 06:17PM

Fan Camp Half-Blood 420 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 420

over a year ago percysmile said…
Then we go with are gut feeling
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
"This is gonna be fun." I murmured.
over a year ago sonoboreas said…
"I think we should go somewhere..."
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
"I think we should go to a place that's up very very high," I spoke up. Everyone jumped. It had been a while since I'd said anything.
over a year ago sonoboreas said…
"Well any ideas on where exactly, Moon Girl?" Did that sound as dumb as I think it did, I thought to myself.
over a year ago Artemis_8 said…
I started humming. 'A, b, c, d, e, f, g, gummy bears are chasing me. One is red, one is blue, one is peeing on my shoe. Now I'm running for my life, cause the red one has a knife.' I sat in the corner. I was thinking about my family, my dad, my sister and my two little brothers, and my old life when something hit me on the head and I blacked out.

EDIT: OMGs!!! I'm so sorry... This was supposed to be on a different forum so... I edited it and all is good....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I meant the main quest when we get one how many people are going.

I was walking up from my cabin with my book in my head to come greet the new camper that I heard from one of my cabin mates that her name was Erica but then I accidentally dropped my book on mikaya. I wouldn't of dropped the book but I had been real stressed about the dream I had.
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
Lacie studied the goddess. Then she sighed and realized something. "You weren't taken like the other gods." Lacie said, her voice impressed. "Your one of the main but... You weren't hidden."

Lacie suddenly had an image in her mind:

It was Nico trapped in a cloud cage, looking paler than usual. A pretty brunette with sparkling blue eyes, Next to them in the cage was.... Dionysus and Bacchus! They were looking sick and pale. Then the image changed to a sleeping guy with scars all over his face, like he had been cut into a thousand pieces.
"You have two days Lacie Rose Vega," He said, and Lacie flinched, he had used her real last name. "Or your father and boyfriend, This young lady, and all the other gods will DIE. I am Ouranos, and I will be reserected!" Then in a flash the image was gone, and Lacie was gasping for breath.

She sat down and put her face in her hands. She took a shaky breath and then said: "Ouranos is going to die..." She paused. "Again." She looked at Tom, Horatio, Alex, and the goddess Erica. "He has Tom's and my dad and Nico and this brunette locked in a cage together. They looked about ready to die..." She trailed off.
My eyes widened. "Were there any other gods or goddesses around?"
She shook her head.
I looked at Tom. "I dunno, Grape Boy." I grinned.
Lacie rolled her eyes. "But I'm confused on who the girl was... I've never seen her before." Lacie looked at Tom and Alex. "Have you guys?"
"Maybe she's Ariadne?" I suggested.
"Who?" Lacie asked.
"Yknow, Dionysus's wife." I told her.
Lacie nodded. "Possibly, but she looked like a Half-blood. I don't know... I'm just confused." She sighed and looked in her bag. She pulled out a locket and stood up. "I'll be back." She said and ran off into the woods. She had a hunch, and she was NOT about to ignore somthing that could save her Boyfriend, and her dad.
What about mine and Alex's mom? I kept wondering. When will we ever find her?

Suddenly, I was wrenched into a vision.
I was standing in an overwhelmingly sunny desert. It was so bright... then I noticed that I was hovering in midair, next to a cage made of clouds, like Lacie's vision. Two girls and a young boy, about my age. The girls were Artemis and Diana, that was clear. The boy...
My twin brother. I gasped. How could Ouranos have found him?
Lacie comes back with a long cut down left cheek... and a smile.

"I found what I was looking for. It was --- What's up with Anna?" Lacie asked and dropped the wood she was carrying and rushed over to Anna. "Anna!" She said.
I sat up, gasping for breath. "Lacie... he's in trouble..." I murmured.
"Anna, Who Exactly, is in trouble?" Lacie asked, though she knew the answer.
"Anthony," I whispered and burst into tears.
"Oh Anna!" Lacie said quietly and hugged her best friend. "It's okay, We'll save him." then she looked at Tom, Alex,and Horacio.

"I think... I think Ouranos is taking more than just the gods." She said, her voice flat. "He's taking loved ones to. From Anna her lost brother, from me Nico. He's hitting out weak spots. We need to find him, and if possible, cut him to little pieces again."
over a year ago DemiTitan said…
I fainted on the spot. A woman with three heads each with a long braid of black hair stood in a cage of solid gold looking perfectly healthy but with a few bags under her eyes. She was holding a big golden key and standing at the lock. I turned around and saw a second cage. It held a man with two faces arguing with themselves. One was saying, "let me die you have to go". the other said, "no stay. i can not die".
Hecate the woman said, "i wont leave you Janus. You are my true love". I saw that both cages were on a set of scales and beneath each was a pit of boiling lava. if one of them got out it would become unbalanced and the other would be dunked. They were the perfect couple I guess. Both with too many faces and god and goddess of the crossroads. Oh my... he was... he was my father...
I saw them standing over a cauldron. Hecate was stirring it. They both spat and she poured some of the boiling liquid into a cup. Suddenly she was stood at a roadside. A woman walked past. "thirsty", she said holding out the glass. The woman was a marathon runner and took it. Suddenly i saw the runner again in a tiny hospital. She gave birth and lay down her head. "shes dead", one doctor announced...
Lacie snapped her fingers under Horacio's nose. "HORACIO!" She said. She looked at Tom. "Why is everyone fainting or having visions?" She asked.
"I didn't have one yet." I pointed out. "But that's probably because the only people I ever loved are dead."
"that's depressing", i commented
"Your awake." Lacie sighed. She stood up and walked over to the wood she dropped. She picked it up and started a tiny fire.

"Where do we go from here?" She asked no one in particular
"We have to save my mother first"
"Maybe one of the dreams could help us."
"mine did. My parents are in a volcano somewhere. We have to save her first or we cant save the others".
"Hawaii?"
I raised an eyebrow, "how do you know that".
I shrugged. "Just a feeling I guess."
"Well let us go on my quest".
"Alex," I whispered to her. "I know where our mom is."
I glanced at Anna. "Where?"
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
what's happening
"where", i aaked
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
where what? whats happening?
"The Sahara Desert," I explained.
no seriously thats where she is.
I sighed. "Apparently we have to save Hecate first."
"i'm not being selfish. her symbol is the key so she can open any cage or door".
I nodded. As much as I wanted to save my mother, we would need the keys to the cages...
And Hecate was presicely the immortal to see.
"Anyone have any ideas how we're getting to Hawaii?"
I grinned and whispered my plan to her.
Anybody on?
I'm on but can't think of anything and I'm doing something :)
Im on

IN RP

Lacie stayed quiet.
"Lace?" I asked hesitantly. "What's wrong?"
Lacie looked at Anna. She paused before speaking. "Nothing... I.... It's Nico. Maybe if I had stayed then..." She shook her head and stood up. "I'm going to go look for more fire wood." She grabbed her necklace and pressed it twice. Twin swords popped out. Then without another word she went into the darkness.
I sighed. It had been a long day.

Then I jumped up. Yeah, it had been a long day.

And it was Lacie's birthday.

"LACE!" I yelled and ran after her. "Wait!"