Fan Camp Half-Blood Saving the Gods RP

PenelopeWolf1 posted on Jun 26, 2011 at 09:22PM
Hey guys! Penny here :) So glad you read this, and decided to look to see what this is. Now Imma tell you a bit about this RP.

About RP: This is where the demigods of Camp Half-blood and some of the Roman campers have to save their parent from their cages all over the world.

Gods you may choose from:

Zeus - Greek - Taken by PercyLover101
Jupiter - Roman

Poseidon - Greek
Neptune - Roman

Hades - Greek - Taken by Yellowcow
Pluto - Roman

Hera - Greek
Juno - Roman

Demeter - Greek - Artemis_8
Ceres - Roman

Aphrodite - Greek
Venus - Roman

Hepheastus - Greek
Vulcan - Roman

Hermes - Greek
Mercury - Roman

Ares - Greek
Mars - Roman

Dionysus - Greek - Taken by PenelopeWolf1(me)
Bacchus - Roman - Taken by SonoBoreas

Athena - Greek - Taken by Pink-bookworm
Minerva - Roman

Apollo - Greek
Apollo - Roman

Artemis - Greek - Taken by Rapunzeleah123
Diana - Roman - Taken by Alex13126

Hestia - Greek - Taken by PJacksonHead
Vesta - Roman

Hecate - Greek - Taken by DemiTitan

Each god is in a different place.

Example: Zeus and Jupiter are in Colorado on Pikes Peak (Not really)

So if your parent is taken: Go and get a Prophecy and Save - There - Butt's! (No effence)

Each Child of Greece or Child of Rome will form an Alliance and save their parents.

Each child of the gods will have to do all things together in the end:

1) Save their Parents
2) Save their selves
3) Beat a force that has been dead since the beginning of time.

All the demigods are asking the SAME QUESTION!

Who is powerful enough to capture all the Olympians and put them all over the world? And How is that person getting their power for worse things?

To join you must put the following information:

Full name?:
Age?:
B-day(Fake)?:
Godly Parent?:
Personality?:
Looks?:
Weapon of Choice?:
From?:
Roman or Greek? :
Dating or Single?:

Campers so far:

Lacie Rose Kyle - Daughter of Dionysus
Lilianna Adrianne - Daughter of Artemis
Mabel Renee - Daughter of Hades
Destiny White - Daughter of Zeus
Mikaya Mitchell - Daughter of Demeter
Thomas Hefferman - Son of Bacchus
Pheonix Gray - Daughter of Hestia
Alex - Daughter of Diana
Trinity Debussy - Daughter of Athena
Horatio Van Dyke - Son of Hecate

Are YOU up to the challenge? ;)

(C) PenelopeWolf1 - :)
last edited on Jun 28, 2011 at 06:17PM

Fan Camp Half-Blood 420 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 420

over a year ago DemiTitan said…
(pennis on so we can do that quest)
over a year ago sonoboreas said…
(YESSS)
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
what quest? can i join?
"lets go find my mother"
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
Lacie was with Nico over by the lake.

"-- Not going." Nico said.

"I have to Nico! I mean... I... I got chosen for this Quest. Horatio needs me and my brother. Please underst--" Nico cut her off.

"Lacie you heard the Prophecy about your next quest. You'll DIE." He glared at the water.

"Nico, the Prophecy said 'Faith opens the Doors of Death, Grape vine Daughters last breath.' I know that COULD be me but.. -- " She said, her voice quivered.

"You are Lacie. Chiron knows this. Anna knows this. YOU know this." Nico pulled her into a hug. "You can't." He whispered.

"I have to..." Then with a smell of Grapes she was at the top of the hill, the moon shining through her hair. "I'm sorry Nico." She whispered and ran and Nico followed.
I saw Lacie running and another boy with black hair and pale skin running towards the hill.

"Guys wait up!" I yelled running after them.
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
I ran after everyone else. "So we going on the quest or what?"
Lacie froze and bent over and then guy tripped over her. "Nico I have to go." She said and helped him up. He shook his head. "No. I for--"
"Forbid it?" Lacie asked, angry. "You ALWAYS do this Nico. My last Quest was when i was 13. It's been Two Years. I have to go." She kissed his cheek. Then turned and saw her brother running towars them.

"Hey." She said weakly.
I watched all this with awe. The connections, the friendship the... the love... i was an orphan and was only ever loved by Chester and my mum sometimes called but no one believed me. I was ashamed to say once someone had claimed my mother was dead and well. Lets just say they'll have a fun time in the underworld.
"What was that about..." I asked. "Actually, I don't wanna know."

I looked over to Alex, "Yeah, I haven't been on a quest in forever. I'm ready!"
Lacie smiled slightly, "Well... Are you ready?" She asked, areful not to look at Nico.
I chuckled, "Romans are always ready!" I exclaimed to the group.
"I'm ready." I said the small backpack still over my shoulder.
last edited over a year ago
I called Chester over and announced, "I am leading this Quest No Questions. You will obey my every order and should it be necessary I will sacrifice my self to save the group. MOVE OUT
Lacie looked at Nico who looked angry and wouldnt look at her. "I'm sorry." She whispered and kissed him on the lips. Then turned to Horacio. "I need to go get my bag." then she ran down the hill. she came back with a purple backpack. She saw Nico on the ground and her eyes widened.

"Nico!" She gasped and ran over to him. "Nico?" She asked again. He groaned and then disappeared in a black flurry. She looked at Alex, Tom, and Horacio. "What the hell happened?" She asked, standing up. "Don't tell me." She said and then sighed. She fixed her backpack strap and snapped her fingers. Her hair changed from blonde, to brown.

"Ready?" she asked.
"Well let me go grab my bag!" I yelled already running down the hill.

I went into the Big House and checked my purple leather backpack and opened the one big flap on the top to check everything. Change of clothes, 20 Ceaser coins, a bottle of nectar and ambrosia, and my golden grape that turned into a shield.
I yelel at him "Permission Granted. I would make a fine roman"
Penny I cant stop laughing now!!

"So when are we leaving? I saw a flying boat when I was looking around."
"by phoenix"
Just as I got to the top of the hill I saw everyone crowded in a circle and ran over to see what had happened. As I pushed through I saw a sleeping leopard with a note on it saying "For my two children:Thomas and Lacie-D/B"
Lacie nodded. "Go on. I don;t bite." She smiled. Then when everyone grabbed her arm, they vanished to a forest leaving the smell of grapes behind them.
I grabbed her arm and knelt down to hold the leopard. "So much for a phoenix..."

I stumbled and almost went face first into a tree trunk.
Lacie caught him. "Told you to hold on..." She muttered. She smiled and then looked around.
"Thanks." I replied. "But where exactly are we Lace?"
Lacie bit her lip. "Uhh... Central Park Forest?" She said shyly and raised her shoulders in a shrug.
"You sound...unsure?" I added quizzically.
Lacie bit her lip again. "Give me a second." She closed her eyes and didnt move. Then her eyes flew open and she stumbled backwards.
I steadied her with my arm on her back. "What's wrong?"
Lacie shook her head. "It's blocked." She said then looked at him. "Dad gave me a gift, a gift to know where he's at, at all times. It's blocked. I can also see where the other gods are. It's REALLY blocked, so blocked it felt like I was dead, I couldn't breath." She sighed then looked at the sky.
"We have to find them...We have to find them and save them!" I yelled almost in anger.

"Are you sure it's Ouranus that's doing this?"
"Tom don't yell," She whispered. "We'll be found. And I'm sure. He... Ah... Nevermind. Let's just... Figure out a plan."

I have 2 go. My mom is here. BYE!
over a year ago percysmile said…
Full name?: Erica Ocean Hope
Age?: 15
B-day(Fake)?:1995 dec. 21
Godly Parent?: Poseidon and Vestia
Personality?: loyal,trustworthy,always hopeful and carefree
Looks?: red hair sea green eye and a perfect everything else (well she is the goddess of hope)
Weapon of Choice?: her Beaslet that terns into a sourwd
From?:vancover
Roman or Greek? :both
Dating or Single?: single (at the moment)I have my eyes set on Apollo or Hermes do not tell them I said that
last edited over a year ago
I telliported to a random spot I could not help but think they needed my help I saw a bunch of kids they looked like they were on a quest I wanted to join then to find my mom and dad when I looked at then they did not see me yet I said to them "fear not for not all hope is lost" they terned and saw me they jumped and bowed (well the romans did ) lady Erica why are you here" they asked
"to help" I said simPley"
"I..I'm sorry who are you?"
I my friend am Erica goddess of hope and right now it looks like you need some here"I say as I rub my cupcake ring and a feast pops out "eat up you need energy to find all the parents like mine posidon and vestia"
(sorry dad made me go to the dentest ouch two cavites got filled)
"Hello Erica." I bowed deeply to her.

"And thank you for the feast!" I added smiling at her.

"My name is Thomas, son of Bacchus."
"I'm Alex daughter of Diana. Like Tom said thanks for the feast." I smiled.
"Your welcome I'm here to help you normally gods can't help but like dad and all his kids we are rebels and so I'm here to help"
"We could definitely use the help. Any other godly skills?"
laugh
Ummm I can control water, fire but most of all hoPe so I can made the bravest fighters cowards or I can bern them or drown then oh I can help locate the gods and goddesses once I am within 1 mile"
"and I can help you by giving you hope in the gravest situations"
"but since I am bracking the rules I only have the power as strong as a veryy powerful demigod"
"Seems very useful, I'm grateful to have you on the team." I said smiling at her.
" Thanks" I say "so what's the plan Stan"
"Well I'm following Lacie's lead for the moment."
I glanced at Tom. "Do we even have one yet?"
"I certainly hope so Alex."
"so I think we sould get a good night rest and hope for a vision To where to go I will take first wach since I do not need to sleep"
"Well I'm wide awake as well."