Fan Camp Half-Blood Saving the Gods RP

PenelopeWolf1 posted on Jun 26, 2011 at 09:22PM
Hey guys! Penny here :) So glad you read this, and decided to look to see what this is. Now Imma tell you a bit about this RP.

About RP: This is where the demigods of Camp Half-blood and some of the Roman campers have to save their parent from their cages all over the world.

Gods you may choose from:

Zeus - Greek - Taken by PercyLover101
Jupiter - Roman

Poseidon - Greek
Neptune - Roman

Hades - Greek - Taken by Yellowcow
Pluto - Roman

Hera - Greek
Juno - Roman

Demeter - Greek - Artemis_8
Ceres - Roman

Aphrodite - Greek
Venus - Roman

Hepheastus - Greek
Vulcan - Roman

Hermes - Greek
Mercury - Roman

Ares - Greek
Mars - Roman

Dionysus - Greek - Taken by PenelopeWolf1(me)
Bacchus - Roman - Taken by SonoBoreas

Athena - Greek - Taken by Pink-bookworm
Minerva - Roman

Apollo - Greek
Apollo - Roman

Artemis - Greek - Taken by Rapunzeleah123
Diana - Roman - Taken by Alex13126

Hestia - Greek - Taken by PJacksonHead
Vesta - Roman

Hecate - Greek - Taken by DemiTitan

Each god is in a different place.

Example: Zeus and Jupiter are in Colorado on Pikes Peak (Not really)

So if your parent is taken: Go and get a Prophecy and Save - There - Butt's! (No effence)

Each Child of Greece or Child of Rome will form an Alliance and save their parents.

Each child of the gods will have to do all things together in the end:

1) Save their Parents
2) Save their selves
3) Beat a force that has been dead since the beginning of time.

All the demigods are asking the SAME QUESTION!

Who is powerful enough to capture all the Olympians and put them all over the world? And How is that person getting their power for worse things?

To join you must put the following information:

Full name?:
Age?:
B-day(Fake)?:
Godly Parent?:
Personality?:
Looks?:
Weapon of Choice?:
From?:
Roman or Greek? :
Dating or Single?:

Campers so far:

Lacie Rose Kyle - Daughter of Dionysus
Lilianna Adrianne - Daughter of Artemis
Mabel Renee - Daughter of Hades
Destiny White - Daughter of Zeus
Mikaya Mitchell - Daughter of Demeter
Thomas Hefferman - Son of Bacchus
Pheonix Gray - Daughter of Hestia
Alex - Daughter of Diana
Trinity Debussy - Daughter of Athena
Horatio Van Dyke - Son of Hecate

Are YOU up to the challenge? ;)

(C) PenelopeWolf1 - :)
last edited on Jun 28, 2011 at 06:17PM

Fan Camp Half-Blood 420 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 420

over a year ago Alex13126 said…
"So will somebody tell me what's going on now?"
over a year ago sonoboreas said…
"Don't look at me, I just got here," I replied,"and I'm not even Greek."
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
Lacie sighed and winced. "Just come on. Chiron will explain."
"What's a Chiron...?" I said as I followed down the hill.
over a year ago DemiTitan said…
(i should explain. he knows he has powers but no one believes him casue hes seven but he dosent k ow the greek stuf)

I pointed my stick and the bird fell down towards me. It was unconscious and it left a crater around it. I poked it in the eye with my stick. it stirred so i hopped on and yelled, "come on fawks. take me to Hogwarts. I AM A WIZARD!!".
it flew away and soon w landed by a lake near soem winged horses, 2wheres harry potter". i yelled
I frowned. "Wasn't Chiron that horse guy from Greek myths?"
"Chiron is the activities director," Lacie explained. "Like Lupa. He's a Ah... you'll see." She smiled at Tom. Lacie saw the little boy and sighed. "Be right back." She whispered to Nico and he nodded.

She ran down the boy. "Hey there." She said and stopped. "I'm Lacie Kyle, are you Horatio Van Dyke? Ah, that must be Chester and Fawks." She smiled slightly.

"It's okay, don't worry. Your safe." She said.
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
what's going on?
"Psst Alex, how many legions do they have at this place?" I said leaning over.
i'm so confused
"what is this place" i asked, "its not Hogwarts".
suddenly chester grew huge and split my backpack.
"a hellhound". the huge dog that was chester barked and around his neck gleamed a silver chain with a gold torch in the middle.
"chester". i whimpered
"You know this thing?" I asked as I ripped the grapevine off my arm and watched it elongate into a spear.
I pointed my stick at the spear and it transformed into a cobra and bit the guy holding it. i laughed and said ,"MY puppy".
Lacie gasped and touched her grape necklace. It turned into a knife. She panted and grabbed it off Tom. "Tom you okay?" She asked as she gut the snake down. It bit her ankle. "OW!" She yelped. "Horatio, please turn him into a dog." She said through gritted teeth as she sat down gingerally. She winced.

last edited over a year ago
i grabed my hair pin and turned it into fire"are we suposed to fight him?" i asked.
I yelled, "come on chester".

he growled at her and i whistled. He an up to me and licked my face. "good chester. good boy. i picked a horse saddle off the ground and thew it, "fetch". he ran and brought it back suttung and began chewing it hapily
I grabbed my arm in pain then pointed at the hellhound, it began thrashing till it fell to the ground. "Temporary insanity..." The grabbed the snake and turned it back into the small grape vine. And then everything went black.
I knelt down beside Tom. "He used to much energy. Might wanna take him to the infirmary." I glanced at Anna. "Also might wanna get some Apollo kids to look at Lacie's ankle."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
"are you okay tom?" I ran over to him.
" he was mean to chester", i said
"Its okay, I'm actuall pretty good with healing." I drew a small vial out of my pocket full of golden liquid. Nectar mixed with a healing potion of Apollo's. I popped the cork off and poured a little into Tom's mouth.
"Mmm grapes..." I mumbled eyes still closed.

I looked up and the girl."Thank you." I said smiling at her."

I looked over at the boy, "Hey man sorry about your dog, I can fix him now if you want?"
Nico helped Lacie up. She smiled slightly. She stood on one foot. "I'll be back." She said and then hopped over to an Apollo camper. She pointed to her ankle. He nodded and gave her some Ambrosia. She thanked him and did and cart wheel over. "All better." She smiled. Then she looked at Horatio. "Horatio," She said kneeling down. "You dog, Chester is it?, he is a sweetheart. But we need to train him not to bite. Okay?" She asked, and smiled. He nodded.

"Okay. Now we need to get Tom to the Infirmary and get Horatio to meet Chiron." She stood up and dusted off her knees. She looked at Anna. "Is he okay?" She asked, worried. He was technically her half-brother.
"yes please mister".
"he only hurts people who hurt me. hes just a puppy".
I focused on the beast and the next moment it was up and shaking its fur.
"Tom'll be fine," I said, smiling slightly. "Just needs a bit of rest."
"First though, we need to talk to this Chiron guy."
I glanced around nervously. "Is it safe here?"

(Anna check out the Internet RP Michael made it get really weird O_o)
I lifted my stick and imagined a huge dog biscuit. it appeared and Chester ate it in a second
Hey, I communicated with Tom through my mind. Yeah, I don't know where that power came from. But now he could communicate through mind with me too.
Lacie gave Anna the look. Then she looked at Tom. "Okay, he's right. Chiron is gonna have my rear. Let's go!" She said and ran into Nico. She fell with a OOF! "Sorry Lacie." He said grinning. Lacie smirked and grabbed his outstretched hand. "Whatever Di Angelo." She said. "Whatever Kyle." He replied and kissed her forehead.

Then everyone set off once again for the Big house.

OFF RP

Hey guys, Andrew (DemiTitan) Is gunna b gone 4 10 minutes.
'This is...new' I replied mentally. "Hey look the moons up everybody!" I knelt as I said this, "What? You guess don't show respect to Diana every night?"
"I hope you would respect my mom." I glared at everyone.
"Greeks..." I mumbled to myself.
Lacie opened her mouth then closed it. She motioned to Anna to explain.
"Well..." I hesitated. "My friends don't exactly have many traditions like that. I do, as she's my mom, but..." I shrugged helplessly. "It's a Greek thing."
Then I knelt down and lifted my hands to the sky.

I gota go fo a few hrs :( bye! Plz still use my char :)
"Well we better hurry to Chiron!"
im back everybody
Lacie nodded. Then they raced down the Chiron. "Sorry Chiron!" Lacie panted and sat down in the Dionysus chair. Everyone else came in.
a man with a horse body walked outside. "horsey", i yelled and jumped on the horseback.
"Hello sir." I bowed Chiron.
Lacie covered her mouth and got Horacio off Chiron's back. "Sorry Chiron." She blushed and sat Horacio down in a chair beside her.

Chiron bowed to Tom. "Hello Tom." He smiled. "Have a seat in the Grapvice chair by Lacie."
I sat down. "Chiron I don't mean to be rude but, what in Pluto is going on?" I gave him a worried look.
Lacie looked at Chiron who nodded at her. Lacie stood up.

"Well..." She started. "First off... Ah... Has anyone heard from their mom or dad? Their Olympian one i mean." Everyone shook their heads no, and Lacie got worried... If her suspicians were right...

"I know why. They were taken by... by... By Ouranus." She paused and everyone absorbed the information.

I gasped at the information sank in.
I leaped out of my chair. "We need to find them. Now!" My emotions were flaring. "Chiron do you know where Ouranus is?"
I stood up giggling. "my mummy's calling". i held up the forked end of my stick putting one end to my mouth the other to my mouth and said, "hey mum. No m fine. i made a new friend. thanks for making chester big. whats that. Mummy wants to talk to the big horse", and i held out the stick.
Chiron took the stick. "Hello Hecate. Yes he's safe. I think the friend is Lacie. Yes Lacie Kyle, daughter of Dionysus. Okay. Hello? Hello?" He looked at the stick and handed it back to Horacio. Then Chiron looked at Tom. "We cannot. Not Until..." He faltered. Lacie was gasping and her face pale. "Lacie?" He asked, concerned.

She didn't answer. She stood up and ran out of the room, covering her mouth and sobbing.
I looked at Lacie. "Oh Gods!" I ran out the door after her.