My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My Little Pony: Bliss Role Play

karinabrony posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 06:23PM
Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she needs friends to come along. She is also keeping a diary on her journey. You will need to fill this out:

Name:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Past:
Biography:
Picture:
[b]Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she nee
last edited on Jan 04, 2014 at 06:49PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 2912 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 2912

over a year ago KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:*whispers in her ear*I am just pretending.I am making him good!Now,I will pretend like I want to kill you!Leave me alone,you fool.*makes like she pushed her*I am who I want,and this is what I want!*makes a fake,but very good evil laugh*
over a year ago Rendal_Pony said…
Crystal Piece:*falls to ground, but makes a scar herself*Ouch!EEERRRGH!*eyes turn white* Don't make me-mutters to Gem Soul, don't worry, I'm not gonna aim for you-
Gem Soul:-Okay-Now,you fool must understand!Let's go,my prince!
Crystal Piece:HELP!
last edited over a year ago
(Dexus ex Machina:Nothing can be finished with a simple flash horn,and bum,turn into an alicorn.
Plus,your magic is weak.A regular pony can't do that!)
Gem Soul:You fool!
Crystal Piece:ok.sorry bout that.
Gem Soul:-What are you doing?You can't defeat him.Only very powerful magic can.You are an unicorn.Why did you try to make your self an alicorn?Uh,sorry,okay?Just,I am worried for you all.I don't want any of you to be hurt!Not even him.If somepony will die,that somepony will be me,trying to save you.-Get away!My charming prince,we shall leave!*leaves,takes FD and ND.*
Crystal Piece:(-_-) did you even listen to my speech?But nobody can save me. If-
Fiona:Hy-YA!*bites Fire Dash's face, & is stuck to him*get some of dis spider butt
Gem Soul:Huh?
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: Good job talking spider fight back!
Fiona:Did you think i was dead? Crystal wrote Fire Dash's name, he ain't dead!
Lady: Though, who all did he written down?
Gem Soul:Fiona, via, siediti, e inchinarsi davanti a me.Fiona,get off him.*this is a spell that orders anypony,that you mention the name,of course,everything*
*Lady picked up the spider* Lady: Who's a good spider? You are! *she looked over at Gem*
Hurry up and finish, I'm going to destroy this cave. And you don't wanna be in it when I to.
Gem Soul:Ya'll,get out.I'll be after you.
*Lady rushed out and picked up Candace* Lady: *Yelling* You have five minutes!
Gem Soul:Okay.I will come.You begin,and then get out.I can transport.
*Lady grinned* Lady: Time to destroy. *she flew on top of the cave and began pounding on it with her feet*
Gem Soul:Four minutes.*sigh*
Lady: Making a cave get gone, oh making a cave get gone! Horrible lyrics I know, but there's no song for destroying a cave! *pounding on the cave*
Crystal Piece:Thanks, Lady*runs out of the cave*
Gem Soul:One minute.
Lady: No problameo! One minute left!
(Note:Gem is still in the cave.)
Gem Soul:*cave is closed*Goodbye,my friends!
Lady: Shit! No! *Lady flys off the cave* Why would you do this?
Gem Soul:*sigh*I guess,it's just me,for all my life!
Crystal Piece:WhAt ArE yOu DoInG?!?!?!
Lady: Gem! You can't hide from you problems for five ever! Princely can't lead and that means this is your Queendom! Get out here before I come in and get you myself! And it won't look pretty!
Gem Soul:*teras*I don't want my life anymore.Everywhere I go is a trouble.I better die in here!
Lady: Then wouldn't it be better to live somewhere where there was no trouble then alone in a cave?
Gem Soul:I told you,everywhere I go is a trouble.My parents died,and it's all because of me.*cries*They didn't deserve that!
Lady: Then wouldn't it be better to go where everyone excepts you for what you are.. And not about your past.. Where they don't judge you for the things you've killed or the horrible choices that put you on the path of no return.
smile
Crystal Piece:Grab her, hurry,10 SECONDS LEFT!!!!Gem Soul, you have been bringing good to this world.If it wasn't for you, we would all be pretty dead,because of that one day when you became an alicorn,nightmare dash was pretty powerful that day, it was you who saved all of us, I was pretty useless then,nightmare dash would have cutted lady,heartsong felt like she couldn't do anything,but you COULD do something,& you did do something.If you wern't here, none of this adventure would've happened.
Lady: Calm down, she isn't going to die. And I'm not going to smash the cave, she's just depressed.
Gem Soul:But you don't understand.We were at a dead end,and mom and dad were walking straight to the bridge,and then,the rope cut,and they couldn't fly,because their wings were hurt!I flied as fast,but they fell to much fast,even for me.I tried to catch them,I was near them,but..I didn't.Now,after I did all this,after I...I had just some weeks with them..They died because of me.....
Lady: Honeybun, it wasn't your fault. You tried your best, now come on out. It can get very lonely in caves. Trust me, I've been there.
Crystal Piece:Gem Soul, we all go together, or none go.It's 2 choices.1.None of us stay in the cave,or2.all of us stay in a cave,& i really am not going to adapt with a cave.It's alright.(man, i make everything sound dramatic) like I said, it was an important time, & we need to forget it. C'mon.It's ok.that was the past.This, is now. You can't change your past, but you can change your future(lol i got that from one of my teachers.It was actually you can't change your morning, but you can change your afternoon)
Lady: Honeybun, if I have learned anything in my years alive. It's three words. Life goes on. You can't change the past like Crystal said, you can only change the future. And with you, I know it'll be for the better.
Gem Soul:I can't change the future.I want them here,by me.If they aren't here,what is the meaning of the future?I feel guilty.I just meet them,and their gone.*more tears*
Lady: Listen Honeybun, I know they're gone. And you can't change that. But family isn't just blood ties, it's made up of ponies that care about you. Sticking yourself in this cave to sob isn't going to bring them back, but you can follow in their hoof steps and make this Queendom great.
Gem Soul:But how?How?I know what is family,but I want them here.Do you know how do you feel when you're alone?When they're gone?
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:*is out of site and laughing, alerting everyone of his presence though he stays to the shadows* 1 2, dashies coming for YOU! 3 4, the nightmare craves more, 5 6, he'll put you in a jinx, 7 8, he'll seal Your fate 9 10, now arise.... Amen*laughs more*
Gem Soul:Ugh,shut up you.You aren't a big deal.
Fd:*walks out with every princesses crown, his crown and then a new crown never saw before* celestia*burns the crown* luna*smashes the crown* twilight*horn turns into a sword and he cuts it into 100 pieces* and cadences*punches*... Then you have mine*puts it on his head* and... *smirks* yours*laughs* i destroy it and there will be no princesses *powers come from the destroyed crowns and goes into his heart* and I shall be more stronger... So... Leave the other princesses and let me kill them... And you keep your crown and mines... Or I shall be the unstoppable pony killing everything in my way... So what should happen?
Gem Soul:You have forget a princess.*Gem Soul lights up,and her eyes shine*YOU WILL NEVER HURT ANYPONY!*takes his powers*NOW,SIT!
Fd:let your rage out let it OUT! Will you get angry if i do this*teleports a version of her parents and then stabs them* come on kill me! KILL ME!!!! *laughs maniacally*
Gem Soul:No,I will not fight you,but good will.*forces of good get Fire Dash,and he can't escape*
Fd:*laughs* you cant destroy my mind...
Forces of good:Can't we?ora, si otterrà mente chiara, e questa maledizione finirà!Curse,get away from this prince!Forever!*the curse gets out of Fire Dash,and forces of good put that to a bottle*Here we go!*they destroy the curse*
Gem Soul:Is it over?
Forces of good:Yes,he is good now,FINALLY.He can't get evil anymore!
Gem Soul:Oh,Fire Dash!*hugs him*I knew it!
Fd:...*thinsk then smirks* hello*hugs her*