My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My Little Pony: Bliss Role Play

karinabrony posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 06:23PM
Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she needs friends to come along. She is also keeping a diary on her journey. You will need to fill this out:

Name:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Past:
Biography:
Picture:
[b]Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she nee
last edited on Jan 04, 2014 at 06:49PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 2912 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 2912

over a year ago KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:*sees him*He is okay!
Forces of good:Yes.*leaving*Call us when you need!
over a year ago ChibiEmmy said…
Lady: I bet this isn't going to work, one can not simply be good. But if he's bad again, he's gonna go in my stomach and never come out.
Gem Soul:I believe at the forces of good.If he gets bad..Then....
Lady: Then he's my supper, now that we've handled human Princely. We need to get rid of that damned book!
Gem Soul:Where is pony Fire Dash?
Lady: He was never real, Princely was really a human from a different world the whole time.
Gem Soul:Wha....What......I....Can't believe it..How about the story of his parents and....
Lady: Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies.
Gem Soul:I am sick of lies!
over a year ago Rendal_Pony said…
Crystal Piece: Well, what are we gonna do about it?
Crystal Piece: Well, what are we gonna do about it?
Gem Soul:Well,I have a plan...*whispers the plan*
Lady: We save the princesses is the first thing, but we should tie up Princely. We're still not sure if he's truly good. I'm having big doubts about humans, greedy bastards they are.
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:I can hear you! And I don't need you ponies! *storms off*
Lady: And we don't need any humans! *she painfully stomped the ground* Just stay in your own world!
Fd:*sticks the middle finger to her* aye aye! *when out of site he splits into two humans* nightmare
Nd:light
Fd:so... You still got a note book?
Nd:yea... You?
Fd:yea, so we still gonna kill the princesses?
Nd:yea you be the pony version of you and I will be the human version
Fd:ok*turns into a pony* cya
Nd:cya*both walk away grinning evily*
Crystal Piece:Hey, I wonder what it's like to be human...*starts dialing Zecora*
Nd:*walks back to them but his eyes are blue* i im sorry... I don't know why I acted like that...i i just got annoyed at the other alicorns *walks to gem and looks at her* im sorry i was such a jerk
*meanwhile in a cave nearby*
Fd:Muhahahahaha! *is killing tonnes of ponies with the deathnote, oh nightmare! you are my true love haha! We shall rule equestria together!
Gem Soul:You are forgiven.But we have to make you good,and get that evil you.Right now!Stand back!My anger is too much powerful!
Nd:*thinks to self "nothing can remove true nightmare form, not even celestia"
(Note:Gem has cut her mane and tail in other form,and she is angry and looks like this,and she is not evil,just angry,and on fire.She can control all the elements of harmony,and water,earth,air and fire too)
(Note:Gem has cut her mane and tail in other form,and she is angry and looks like this,and she is not
Gem Soul:So,where is this little evil thingy?
Nd:what thingy? And if your talking about the death note then no! Its one of the only things i have from my old world
*Lady gasped* Lady: Your! Oh my..
Gem Soul:Don't make me more angry.I will find him myself!
Nd:*looks at her* what? *knows that she knows then thinks "excuse time"* its time to come clean! I'm not fire dash! im his friend L *changes into the picture * before! im sorry for acting that deceptive
Nd:*looks at her* what? *knows that she knows then thinks "excuse time"* its time to come clean! I'm
Lady: Right.. Let's just..
Gem Soul:You..Are lying.Now,let's fight evil.Lady?Coming?
Lady: No! Not again! It was painful the last time..
Crystal Piece:Wait, you're ...human?!OMC WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE HUMAN?HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO STAND ON 2 LEGS!!!???I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS TO ASK YOU!!!!!*Zecora:Fine, I'll somehow poof it to you.**potion falls into Crystal Piece's hooves*This is probably the human potion i wanted.
Nd:*smirks then walks away*
Fd:*teleports nightmare dash to him* w wait you are L?
Nd:had to get a disguise so who better than L
Fd:ok then
Nd:wow that a lot of names...
Fd:yea
Gem Soul:Fire Dash.You jerk.You just..Used me!*gets completly on fire*How could you???
Forces of good:από τώρα και στο εξής, θα υπακούσει μας, πηγαίνοντας πίσω στο Εντάξει! .τώρα, να σηκώνεται!
Gem Soul:από τώρα και στο εξής, θα υπακούσει μας, πηγαίνοντας πίσω στο Εντάξει! .τώρα, να σηκώνεται!Follow me and their orders.They're the gods!
Lady: Let's hurry up and save the princess! I can't stand this cave anymore.
Gem Soul:Okay.You go.I have some..Jobs to finish!Fire Dash,υποκλιθεί!
Fd and Nd together in a cave wearing armour
Fd:once they all die nightmare will rule... Well Luna lives as we shall turn her into nightmare moon muhahaha!
Nd:yea the nightmare regime shall begin with this*shows a gem* the element of disharmony!
Fd:yea
*Lady tumblers over to Candace and cuts her chains with a claw and cradles her in Lady's arms*
Lady: Hurry! *Lady starts up the stairs*
Gem Soul:*catches them both*Take care of them,guys!
Forces of good:We will.*taking them,leaving,they can't escape*
Fd and Nd:*destroys the forces of good with disharmony* muhahahah!
Fd:join me gem*holds hoof out* my friend nightmare acted as me while i enacted justice and saved me!
Nd:and uh you don't need to get angry over love!
Fd:yea, cause you cant win everypony over... Unless your me
*Lady slid out of the cave* Lady: Wait! I still can't bring myself to leave them..
Crystal Piece:Wow!*tries to run(which does successfully)but gets trapped as Nightmare Dash/Fire Dash makes a (those rock walls where the people get trapped in the movies)*HELP*TRIES TO MOVE ROCKS with magic, but doesn't work*
last edited over a year ago
Crystal Piece:Wow!*tries to run(which does successfully)but gets trapped as Nightmare Dash/Fire Dash
Lady: It's okay Crystal! I'll get you out. *pulling away rocks*
Crystal Piece:But, they'll get you.plus, these rocks are heavy, only a big dragon could pick up these rocks
*Lady looked down at herself* Lady: I am a big dragon! And don't worry about the boys, they wouldn't hurt me.
over a year ago karinabrony said…
Ice Drop: Who is L?
Rendal_Pony commented…
You don't watch deathnote, do you? over a year ago
*Lady growled* Lady: Probably another human.
Gem Soul:Join you,huh?Well,okay!*catches his hoof*
Forces of good:*pretending like dead*
Fd:*laughs* though... Any sudden movements and everypony dies *shows a detonator* so... Tell those good things to go away... I don't trust them
Crystal Piece:-mutters to self(this is not crystal, but has anybody seen black butler, Dr.Who, or attack on titans?)I'm just gonna have to talk instead of moving-*gulps & starts talking*Fire Dash, What did you come here for?Other than to meet some Snookies.But to save all of the princesses, & turn Equestria to the way it was before.And this *uses hooves like two fingers*"plan of good" isn't going to work.I'll sacrifice anything.But I won't let you piece of pony, to change the future, in a bad way.
Do whatever you want to me. I don't care.Don't hurt anybody BUT me. You have seriously changed.think of your life. Think of your mother,your father,your girlfriend,your friends,everyone you knew,even your g-ma & g-pa.did they want you to ruin the whole world, or did they want you to succeed through life? Ask that question yourself.Think of the happy times, the sad times,the mad times,forgetful times,useful times, important times, stupid times.They should be almost all forgotten times.This,right now,is a stupid time.You should forget what you're going to do, or else everyone would hate you, no matter how much power you have.Believe in yourself.Think of others.Use your manners.Treat others as they would to you.Be kind.Be honest.Be loyal.Be generous.Be laughing with joy.Be smart.And most of all, Have the most powerful Friendships you can ever have.(lol this is a miracle, I can write all of this at once)
Gem Soul:Forces of good,get away!
Forces of good:Yes.*shaking heads,leaving*
Gem Soul:Now,my charming prince,we shall rule Equestria!*kisses him*
Crystal Piece:Same with you, Gem SOul.You changed, alot.You were the nice loyal girl who knew almost everything about everything, & you had common sense.this isn't you.Stop this now!I'm warning you!