My Little Pony Friendship is Magic My Little Pony: Bliss Role Play

karinabrony posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 06:23PM
Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she needs friends to come along. She is also keeping a diary on her journey. You will need to fill this out:

Name:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Past:
Biography:
Picture:
[b]Hello! This is a role play. Ice Drop is on an adventure to find all of the princesses, but she nee
last edited on Jan 04, 2014 at 06:49PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 2912 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 2912

over a year ago KendiKens said…
Gem Soul:*leaves crying*
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Well, whatever's going on, it's clearly beyond my capabilities. I don't know how to help with this situation.
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:*looks at gem leaving* what's wrong with her? It was a gift, I'm not going out with her, sheesh mares
Other Gem Soul:Did you saw the vision?
Other Gem Soul:Yeah right!Haven't you seen her caring for you?Haven't you feel her feelings for you?Ugh,you should have a little bit feelings,and should be ashamed!She loves you with all her soul.If someone like her loves you,you're lucky!
last edited over a year ago
Gem Soul:I..Should forget him..But I can't...That's all!*tears*
Fd:no she has feeling for me, I don't for her! *mane goes on fire* ISNT MY FAULT SHE CANT GET OVER THAT I DONT BUCKING LOVE HER! EVER SINCE*mane goes into the dark fire* WINTER PEARL DIED!
Summer: Calm down, my dear. You are not alone, I know exactly what it feels like.
Other Gem Soul:BUCK YOU WITH THAT WINTER PEARL!SHE HAS TAKE CARE FOR YOU!AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!THAT WINTER PEARL WAS JUST A DREAM!SHE HAD ANOTHER BOYFRIEND WHEN SHE WAS DATING WITH YOU!SHE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT YOU!SHE FAKED HER DEATH!SHE ISN'T DEAD!LOOK AT HER,RIGHT THERE!*shows with hoof at her,scared from him*
over a year ago Rendal_Pony said…
Crystal Piece:Gem Soul*blushes*i know what you're doing. You're doing this to just make me happy & to not cry. Was I correct?No? it's ok. you probably don't like me.But it's ok
Fd:*mane goes normal again*...*walks away* the pearl was right about most of you....not summer though...he was wrong about summer as summer understands me and supports me*looks at summer* im sorry about the flame*continues walking*
Other Gem Soul:I am just mad because he doesn't appriciate what Gem is doing for him!My past was like this!He fell in love with me later,but my Fire Dash is different!
Summer: Don't worry about it, Fire Dash. and don't blame the others. They are only trying to help, but only those can understand our pain, who lost their loved ones.
Fd:her names is petal..*walks further* winter petal....an earth pony that died in my arms as I chose to save equestria and not her...you may want to trick me but I won't be tricked
Other Gem Soul:Here,watch closely the past!She was faking!See it!
Gem Soul:STOP!*uses magic*You're not me!You're a villain!
???:Well,you got it!!
Gem Soul:Who are you?
Fd:*flies away ignoring what was going on*
Gem Soul:Ugh,stallions!
???:What the buck?*flies after him*
Crystal Piece: :O *just stays silent except for these last words* WOULD EVERYONE JUST STOP FIGHTING!!!!!! IF I CAUSED ALL OF THIS MESS JUST LIKING SOMEBODY, THEN I MIGHT AS WELL NOT LIKE ANYBODY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!
Fd:*flies to the ruins of the once prestigious "archive" and lands at the main core room* this is where you died winter...im im sorry*sees her body and lies next to it crying* im sorry
Gem Soul:Not your fault!Hey,evil Fire Dash,come here!
Evil Fire Dash:Ugh!*flies after her!
Gem Soul:*attack at his wings*I LOVED FIRE DASH,BUT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!
Other Gem Soul:Oh,no!Gem,get out of there!
Gem Soul:*attacks evil fire dash*
Evil Fire Dash:*attacks her*
Gem Soul:*falls*
Other Gem:*catches her*No.She is hurt!
Fd:*takes the pearl out of his crown then takes the one winter had* this....should help me*combines them to make the ultimate pearl* this was what you died protecting winter... Without you the world would have been destroyed...*tears are now falling faster* i should have sacrificed my self for you! Without you....life is not the same
Crystal Piece: I feel really bad for Fire Dash......not just because i like him....i, just,feel bad.............................
Winter Pearl:Fire Dash!Hey,Fire Dash!*she is an angel*
Fd:*rolls the pearl around his hoof* i...I should just run into the human world....it would be better for me...I wouldn't hurt ponies
Fd:w winter?
Winter Pearl:Yeah!
Winter Pearl:I have been seeing you!Ya miss me,huh?
Fd:yea! I...i just broke down without you
Winter Pearl:Hey,look,I can't be with you anymore!You should forget me!Start a new life!
Fd:*thinks* b but...you were the mare that understood me! you were killed by my changling counterpart... I cant forgive myself for not saving you
Winter Pearl:Sh,you're not guilty!Now,you have to forget me,my dear Fire Dash!*kisses him and she's using a spell to make him forget her*Goodbye,Fire Dash!*leaves*
Fd:who was that?
Other Gem Soul:Fire Dash!Fire Dash,you got to help me!Gem Soul..She is pretty bad!
Fd:what do you mean by "pretty bad"
Other Gem Soul:She is hurt!
Fd:oh...well...wait why should I help her! You and her are acting annoying but because I am a prince i must*sonic fire booms to gem *
Other Gem Soul:Okay,very well then,I will help her my self.The only thing you care is that little Winter Pearl of yours,and your self!*uses magic*
Fd:*heals gem*
Other Gem Soul:So now that I said this you care huh?
Gem Soul:Please,stop.Even thought he doesn't like me,I have my feelings!That's all!Please leave him alone!
Fd:no you didn't hear me right i said "because I am a prince, I must
Other Gem Soul:Uh,kid,don't you hear what she says?She loves ya!
Summer: *lies on her stomach on a table, like a cat* And I thought my personality was shattered... but the condition of you ponies is far worse.
Fd :well it isn't my fault! Why did i break up with AJ?
Summer: Because the loss of Winter damaged your soul, so you are not capable of feeling true love anymore.
Fd:who's winter?
Other Gem Soul:Ugh...
Gem Soul:Stop!All of you!Leave him alone!
Other Gem Soul:But...
Gem Soul:No buts.Fire Dash,this is the last kiss!*kisses him*If you don't love me,say the truth to me right here,right now!
Fd:*looks at her* well*leans in for a kiss*
Gem Soul:Well,what?
Fd:*facehooves* my sister why does NOPONY understand that when you lean in that means your going to kiss them and that means YES! Oh uh sorry for my rant
Summer: *rolls eyes* Finally...