Disney Princess *~Tangled Discussion Forum: DO NOT ENTER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN TANGLED!~*

firegirl1515 posted on Nov 23, 2010 at 11:36PM
I had an idea for a Tangled Discussion Forum so that no one would ruin the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea, but ppv asked so it was worth a shot.

ALL TANGLED DISCUSSIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE HERE. You might not think something is a spoiler yourself, but you may end up ruining the entire film for someone else. Please be considerate- that's the whole idea behind this forum.

Have fun! =D
I had an idea for a Tangled Discussion Forum so that no one would ruin the movie for anyone who hasn'
last edited on Nov 24, 2010 at 01:44AM

Disney Princess 649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 649

over a year ago ppv said…
smile
Ahhh stupid internet, it hasn't worked for three days, and you discussed so many items here! I need kinda a week to answer. ;)

BTW thanks for liking my banners, I agree that it needs to have a little different order. I think I'll do something soon.
over a year ago boolander25 said…
Ouch, no internet? I feel for you. BTW, how did you get the different background to the picture?
smile
^yeah it's awful - to live without internet...
Just found the texture and put it behind the picture with princesses. Honestly, I'm not sure how to explain, but it's easy.
I have so much to learn lol.
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
NO INTERNET? O= that totally sucks.

@boolander25: My computer came with the Photoshop CS4 30-day trial, and worked fine for me. It's hard to explain how to do the texture, but it involves the layers and deleting...I'll explain when I have more time.
last edited over a year ago
That's fine. I'll find a tutorial on it somewhere. :) So how are you doing?
big smile
Fine, thanks. I'm learning about cell transport :P

HBU?
Just sitting around at home messing with pixlr. If you're in bio, have you done chem yet?
No, chem is next year. We did a bit of biochemistry though.

I'm scared because since I'm in bio honors, I have to dissect a baby pig. I can't do it- I'll be thinking of Babe and Charlotte's Web and Piglet ='(
Oh yeah, I have to do that too. I'm pretty positive I'm gonna end up puking. And chem is fun, so don't worry. If you like lighting stuff of fire, chem is for you xDD That and if you like algebra.
... ALGEBRA IS DEATH. But lighting things on fire is cool. The pros outweigh the cons lolxDD
Yes, yes they do. ^^ Does your school have a lab room?
over a year ago Straggy said…
*jumps up*
I FINALLY FINISHED WATCHING IT, YESYESYES.
2nd favourite film of all time after HoND.
Flynn is not only my favourite prince but my favourite Disney character.
Rapunzel is at least 3rd in my list, may move up.
over a year ago bocka said…
Ive seen it. This movie is great.
@Straggy: And somewhere in the animated world, Clopin feels the sudden urge to cry.

WHEREAS I AM JUMPING WITH JOY. THIS FILM IS EPIC. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART?

@boolander25: There are lab tables in the classrooms ^-^
^Oh I don't know how regular schools are set up, so I was just wonderin'.
over a year ago bocka said…
Will you join my mother gothel spot?
link
^^Sure!

@boolander25: Regular school? Ha, my school system's funding is going down the toilet. I decided to switch to Catholic School for HS.

OHHEY, I FORGOT. I MADE A FLYNN SPOT AND IT HAS NO MEMBERS. SEARCH FOR IT AND JOIN PEOPLE. Or go here, it's more direct: link
^Well, my school is trailer so we have to use the college we partner with's labs. lol I haven't been to a real school since the first grade; I have no idea how they work.
Trailer? As in, school in a trailer? I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO ONE OF THOSE! We almost had to once because my school was going through renovations.
As in, school is a trailer. But yeah. It's not so bad. At least I don't get lost xDD
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
Flynn beat out Clopin in Straggy's #1 spot? That's interesting.
Here are some banners with a little different order, but honestly I was lazy to change them all...
Here are some banners with a little different order, but honestly I was lazy to change them all...
Different background..
Different background..
This is my favourite.
This is my favourite.
Oh yes, I used different Mulan's variant. Which is better?
over a year ago luvnlifebabe95 said…
heart
^^ I like the last one... the background is sooo pretty:D
Blaze: I HATE bio.... it doesn't make any sense whatsoever, at least, how MY teacher explains it lol. Thats horrible that you have to dissect a baby pig :( Thankfully my school doesn't do dissecting anymore.

I have never been to disneyworld, or disneyland :( lucky! I sooooo wanna go... and to me, I don't think anyone could ever grow Disneyworld
@ppv: LOVE 'em! But I do prefer the Mithout makeup and with the flower in her hair- it just looks more "Mulan". She was so unhappy in that makeup, and it shows the person she was trying to be, not the person she is.

@luvinlifebabe95: LUCKY! I don't want to dissect anything! I'm probably going to cut school on dissection days- it's cruel, and I don't understand why anyone would want to do that when you can do a 3D animated online dissection.
over a year ago Duncan_Courtney said…
Science is hell, it should be burned and damned to hell. Thanks God I don't have it until next semester, I really don't wanna dissect a frog right now. Oh and you do not want classes in a portable (We call trailers. portables where I am). It's cold, sucks, and when it rains you have to run in and out of the school and get all wet. Not to mention the giant puddle/possible lakes that just happen to appear in front of the doors :/

On a brighter note! Straggy saw Tangled! That's great! I had a feeling that she was going to really like Flynn.

smile
@firegirl1515: I see. I love both these variants though... I mean Mulan..
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
i think (bringing it up again, sorry) that Gothel had sort of reverse Stockholm syndrome towards Rapunzel. she started to like her a little over the course of eighteen years, but when she tried to forbid Gothel to use her hair, that thin layer dissolved.

and just saying: it would be a bit weird if only Rapnzel's hair was affected by the flower. her tears (and blood, too, i guess) were probably also affected, but Gothel only discovered her hair.
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
blaze, i am so stealing one of your Tangled icons. or more. BEWARE.
Has anyone ever gone in the toy section recently to look at the tangled dolls and when someone around your age walks by you pretend to look for something for a "younger cousins"? lol, I feel silly pretending, but, idk. And also, that would be SO COOL if they had a color changing pasqual!! HE IS ONE OF MY FAV LIL GUYS :D
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
^lol no, I tell them its for myself proudly....then again, it takes a lot for me to be embarrassed.
wink
^^ I do that sometimes.... lol but I get embarrassed really easily
I don't mind doing it around girls its just guys
@luvinlifebab95: Well, what I do is wait for the aisle to be empty of everyone older than me, and then go in =D

@Duncan_Courtney: I've just always wanted to try it, even if it was just for a week, or a month. Seemed pretty cool when I was little, and dumb dreams die hard.

@percyandpotter: That's exactly my point.Why would her hair only be affected? It was just the only noticeable thing, that's all. And yes, you can take my icons. Don't forget to not check out that broken link a page or two back. You might be able to make your own icons.
over a year ago Gleek4ever said…
smile
@percyandpotter: that Stockholm syndrome thing makes a lot of sense!!! never really thought about that before.

Wow, the link I put up is actually broken now. Message me for the other one, we don't want Disney catching wind of it this time.
^I'll ask you tomorrow, because I want to see it, but now have no time ;)
Okay, am I the only one that noticed it when Flynn said "You broke my smolder"? Because I swear, I found that funnier than the smolder itself.
Nope, I noticed it! And I lawled.
over a year ago lepetitsouris said…
I noticed it too lol xD
over a year ago VGfan30 said…
I noticed it too. I was like "YAY, No more smolder".
over a year ago Duncan_Courtney said…
Nope! Totally heard him say it, and it was definately funnier than the actual smolder part. hehehe.

Hey here's something that I picked up on, did anyone notice that Rapunzel has a bit of a lisp and a overbite? She reminds me of a rabbit for some reason.....
Um, I noticed the "overbite" only when she giggled at Flynn's reaction to Pascal waking him up. I thought it was a small inconsistency, because I didn't see it again. And I never heard a lisp =/

I did like how they gave her larger feet, and that she was insecure about it in "Mother Knows Best". Take that Cindy, tiny feet don't get you a sexy man lolxDD
^Hmm, does she giggle in the movie? I thought only in the trailer.
Did you guys notice ALLLLLLLL the things that were in the trailer that weren't in the movie? Flynn getting kicked out of the castle in the chair, Rapunzel's giggle, One of Rapunzel's feet passing through the light as she comes out of the light, and then a wide shot of borht of their full body profiles, far apart....a whole SHITLOAD of things.
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
Nope, Rapunzel never did the giggle from the trailer. Strange how they put all the stuff in the trailer but not in the movie. That's the first time I've seen something like that.

I don't hear a lisp on Rapunzel but I'm always noticing her teeth. And I notice that she's always barefoot. And yeah, I heard Flynn say "You broke my smoulder". That was cute.
^yeah, lol, I really don't like Rapunzel's teeth...
but they're cute in their flaw
Hmm, it wasn't? Well, that picture is the only place I noticed an overbite. Yeah, there were a lot of things from the trailers missing, but it didn't really make much of a difference to me.

I wonder what Gothel told Rapunzel to explain her lack of a father...probably that he died, but still, I'm curious as to what lies dhe told about that.

I actually like her teeth a lot (I can't belive I just said that O_o). I think she's really pretty, not an anlien at all. But you know, that's the reason I can't make a prettiness list =P