Disney Princess *~Tangled Discussion Forum: DO NOT ENTER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN TANGLED!~*

firegirl1515 posted on Nov 23, 2010 at 11:36PM
I had an idea for a Tangled Discussion Forum so that no one would ruin the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea, but ppv asked so it was worth a shot.

ALL TANGLED DISCUSSIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE HERE. You might not think something is a spoiler yourself, but you may end up ruining the entire film for someone else. Please be considerate- that's the whole idea behind this forum.

Have fun! =D
I had an idea for a Tangled Discussion Forum so that no one would ruin the movie for anyone who hasn'
last edited on Nov 24, 2010 at 01:44AM

Disney Princess 649 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 601-649 of 649

over a year ago TigerRanma said…
In my head, Flynn is not 26. I even thought 22 or 23 was pushing it. I'm going to see him as 20 years old. La la la... He's 26? Lalala... I'm not listening! Lalalala...
over a year ago Alex6788 said…
Yeah i'm on your side, i like thinking of him as 20.
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
I agree, I'm thinking 23.
over a year ago Duncan_Courtney said…
Yup. 23 fits for me

Oh and I got a question, I've seen a lot of fanart of Rapunzel, and some people have given her freckles around her nose. Does she actually have freckles and I'm just not seeing them or are people just putting them on her because it looks cute?
last edited over a year ago
I've heard people say she has freckles in the movie but i didn't notice them but I've only seen it once so maybe she does have freckles.
I thought it was interesting that Rapunzel has freckles. I forgot what scene(s) you see them. For some weird reason, they don't show up throughout the whole movie.
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
There are never any freckles. I have a HQ copy of the movie right here, and freckles are never shown. IDK where they got that from =/
How strange. I know she does in the poster with her and Flynn covered in hair. But I thought for sure that she did in the movie. I saw it in theaters twice and I think I pointed them out in a couple of places while watching it.
over a year ago ppgbelle4 said…
I thought she had freckles when she was realizing she was the lost princess, in that one shot where her shocked green eyes are shown.
^^I'll go cap the scene and check.

*comes back*

WOW. WOW WOW WOW. You'd think they'd be more consistent with the high quality computer animation they were working with. That is literally the ONLY shot where she shows any sorts of freckles. Two seconds before that shot her face is blemish-less. That's just dumb. And they're really faint too- you have to click the picture to see.
^^I'll go cap the scene and check.

*comes back*

WOW. WOW WOW WOW. You'd think they'd be more consis
over a year ago ppgbelle4 said…
I KNEW IT! :D
So she DOES have them?
But they're so light! I mean why even put them there? Can you even call them freckles though? because to me they just look like some random dots on her skin, not really full-out freckles.

btw, how did you get a HQ copy of Tangled? I'm still watchin the ghetto hand-recorded one.
^^MY LOVELY TUMBLR FRIENDS. I'll send you the link ^-^

Here's yet another shot of the utterly pointless waste of animation freckles (click to be able to see):
^^MY LOVELY TUMBLR FRIENDS. I'll send you the link ^-^

Here's yet another shot of the utterly pointl
Lol silly animators. Adding unessessary things to her skin.

Oh and thank the lord for the people on tumblr, they make such nice things :D
I've been considering making an account on there, but I'd be too lazy/busy to keep up with it.
YAY FOR TUMBLR

(although of course there is no such thing as tumblr)
^^Of course! What's tumbler? A website? No no no, you are utterly mistaken. There is no tumblr. Stop asking questions about it.
Not a question, just a statement.
I knew I didn't imagine them. Rapunzel did have freckles on her nose.
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
I WISH she had had freckles that were actually NOTICABLE
Yeah, if they were going to pot them there, might as well go all out =/
I agree. They should've been more noticeable.
Question- um, didn't Rapunzel get suspicious that she had to keep healing Gothel? Like wasn't she thinking "Why does this bitch look like an old lady in half an hour"? Wouldn't she realize Gothel needs to keep being healed because she's old, and THEN she would realize Gothel isn't her mom?? Honestly she's read enough books to realize what a mom is like, as well as the aging process, so it's not like she's ignorant....
Maybe Gothel kept her from books about mothers or parents- she kept her away from fairytales. I guess she assumed it was the norm because it was all she knew, or Gothel told her some lie about being sick and needing the hair to heal her every once in a while.
over a year ago lepetitsouris said…
:O can you send me the HQ Tangled link? AND NO ONE SHOULD GET A TUMBLR, IT CAUSES VIRUSES ;).
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
smile
I love tumblr...lot of great pictures on there. I created an account, but haven't done much on it yet.
^^See Rule #1
^^See Rule #1
Well, I do not have an account on this nonexistent website, so I do not know the rules of this nonexistent website.
I don't have a tumblr......:D and i know about it
^^Blah blah blah...
I agree with percyandpotter and princesslullaby. I don't have an account and I don't know the rules but I do know about tumblr, because one of my friends who has one broke the rules by telling me about it.
^^*gasp* SHE BROKE THE RULES.
over a year ago lepetitsouris said…
Lol my friends broke the rules too... they persuaded me to get one :)
I saw tangled again and at the end of the movie when Eugene is dying there's a close up on Rapunzel's face and you can see the freckles pretty good. Also in the animated credits all the little drawings of her have her with freckles.
over a year ago ahmayzingglibby said…
I like that they gave her freckles it gives her something the other princesses don't have.
over a year ago disneyfan500 said…
That is true ^ but it makes the dolls look ugly.
^^Eh, well, none of them are really good-looking anyway. But I do wish they were consistent with freckles.
I think Rapunzel's dolls are really cute. They could VERY carefully put a couple of tiny dots above her nose.
^^Emphasis on 'very'
angry
This stinks! Tangled didn't get nominated for best animated picture for an Oscar!!!! "I see the light" did though.
^^That's good, at least. I was a pretty awesome song.
over a year ago hyena123 said…
laugh
i like the brown hair picture with alice but can someony have a picture with all of that and princess giselle in animated form please
Well, I think I'm the only one who thinks Tangled didn't deserve any Oscar Nominations. I absolutely love the movie, but objectively....
over a year ago pulgaenana said…
I always call her Punz(: in facebook and other parts (I got her add like a friend :D)
over a year ago cuteasprincie said…
Me too!!@ pulgaenana

SEEN TANGLED!
over a year ago aghernandez43 said…
HI - CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND A DRAWING OF THE SUN FROM THE MOVIE TANGLED???? I LOVE THE WAY THEY DREW IT AND WANT TO BUY IT OR PRINT IT OUT AND POST IT IN MY ROOM. PLEASEEEEEE
over a year ago bubbles4u22 said…
Here's one that looks somewhat like it...
Here's one that looks somewhat like it...
over a year ago bubbles4u22 said…
And this one isn't colored but it's the sun
And this one isn't colored but it's the sun
over a year ago cuteasprincie said…
smile
Wow,B And W one is more good then color one...
over a year ago tangleddddd said…
Okay so you know how Gothel was only kept young by rapunzels hair temporarily? wouldnt that mean that flynn would only be alive temporarily? and does that mean that rapunzel wouldn't live forever either?