Windwakerguy430 Postman RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 26, 2018 at 12:40AM
January 2nd 2068: A strange material is found in the Nevada desert. Nicknamed the Falling Star
January 3rd 2068: The Falling Star is taken by the government to get more information
March 4th 2068: A massive spark is sent into the sky, shutting off all of the electricity in the world. An event known as The Big Spark
March 14th 2068: An issued warning from the president to the world, of the end of the world. Chances of human survival are minimum
March 16th 2068: The entire world is left empty, as people remain in their homes to stay safe from what is going to occur
April 12th 2068: Nothing occurs. People begin to get sceptical and go outside
April 14th 2068: The world goes back to normal
April 16th 2068: The Day the Sun Died. The end of the world. Those that were inside did not experience the sudden disaster. Those that were outside disappeared from the mysterious catastrophe
April 17th 2068: The aftermath. The Day the Sun Died came and went, leaving its mark on the world. All current plant life died out, water that wasn’t perfectly contained turned to a black tar-like, undrinkable substance, major cities fell apart, such as Washington D.C., Moscow, and Tokyo, and the sun was now black and dim, as if in a constant eclipse. The start of the Age of Anarchy
April 18th 2068 to June 6th 2104. The Age of Anarchy. A time of murder and destruction. Raiders took over the world, and those that tried to fend for themselves were left at the mercy of multiply gangs. This age brought earth’s population down by 34%. It came to an end with the rise of the Iron Hammer Army.
June 6th 2104 to November 15th 2121. The Great Rebirth. Large towns with massive walls have been created with many cities, generators have been built in order to keep cities powered, and corporations have started to be rebuilt in order to bring back some forms of civilization to the world. But raider gangs and other such creatures are still a danger to the world.
You are a fellow citizen of Old York, a city that was once called New York, destroyed by the end of the world but rebuilt as the capital of the new world, a sign of rebirth. The insides of these walled cities are the safest places, despite the threat of drug addiction and overcrowding. But the outside is far more dangerous, filled with raiders, and worse, Abominations. But for supplies to be reached from city to city, that is where the Postmen come in. Being a Postman is a dangerous job, but the pay is perfect and is the best chance to meet new people, and in the end of the world, it never hurts to socialize with a new friendly face.

~Postman Guidebook~
(Fill up the Guidebook whenever new information is found out)

-Postmen
A group of travelling delivery men. They do whatever delivery they must, as long as the pay is good. Postmen don’t ask questions. They just do the job. In this job, your morales will be put to the ultimate test, assuming you can survive for that long

-Iron Hammer Army
The new military that was created by a group of righteous fighters during the Age of Anarchy, wanting to bring back a strong, but just army to help combat the raiders. All of their gear and weapons is either taken from the corpses of raiders, or given to them thanks to funding from big name corporations

-Liv-A-Little Corporation
The largest pharmaceutical company in the world, helping to make steroids that they sell to the Iron Hammer Army, and a new series of addictive painkillers known as LIV, capsules that come from an unknown origin. However, LIV hires Postmen to sell these drugs to raiders on the side

-LIV
An effective and highly addictive drug by Liv-A-Little Co. It is said to heal any agonizing pain over time, but has highly addictive properties. It can even lead to extremely violent tendencies. Other side effects are said to exist, but the cause of those are unknown. Most die or are arrested by Iron Hammer before the effects can be discovered

-Abominations
Horrifying creations that were believed to come from the end of the world. Most likely due to thirst driving them to drink the tar-like water, Abominations were once humans, but their bodies morphed into horrifying shapes and sizes. No two Abominations look the same. They are unpredictable. Some are incredibly violent and willing to kill on sight, while others are harmless and mean no harm. It all depends on how much of the water is consumed.

-Subspecies
Unlike the Abominations, Subspecies are something entirely different. They were any living being that was not human, but gained human intelligence. Trees now produced human faces and years of knowledge, animals are now different civilizations, and a race of sewer people exist underneath the streets of Old York. Though they are all different races, it is just easier to consider them Subspecies

-Raiders and Gangs
All have different behaviors, ideologies and ways sense of fashion, but they are all dangerous and ready to kill. Some are more hostile than others. Some are only willing to let people pass for a bribe, and others are just looking to kill for fun. If you spot one, run, or fight if you have the guts and the guns.

-Smacks and Change
The currency of the world, coming in the form of coins or paper dollars with birds on them, with numbers to show their worth. All old world currency is considered useless by any sane merchants

Character Description
-Name
-Race
-Occupation
-Bio

Windwakerguy430 156 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 156

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
((I already both considered and thought about it XD And on top of that, I'm observing and taking a few factors into consideration.))
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Made it to the third page and I'm not even part of the RP. SkIlLz over a year ago
over a year ago Canada24 said…
(What?)
(Uhh.. Anyway, better return before Nick remembers where I live and steals my favorite shirt again)
last edited over a year ago
(Took a break from this and already there's a gun standoff)
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Nah, I'll pay some other Canadian to steal from you)
*Bastard made his way up his apartment complex, lighting a cigarette to calm his nerves from the long day*
(I feel like the only the only one keeping this thing together.. And the only sane one).
Frank: Hey Trevor, still friends?
Trevor Phillips: Fuck off!
Frank: (cheerfully) the, best
The only sane one? Mofo Trevor ain't sane XD over a year ago
Canada24 commented…
Haha, Trevor's just one of those random moments never really brought up over a year ago
(Of course you'r not sane. Your Canadian XD)
*As Bastard stepped into his apartment, a dark room with closed windows with no lights aside from a single lamp in the corner, his eyes fell to the ground near the door. He took notice of the envelope with the words, "To Postman" on it*
(Yeah well..I leave for a few days cause of no ideas, and already you and Coke are at your throats. How am not the only sane one?)
1. All Canadian's have a Trevor Trigger, so they're never sane. Just friendly XD 2. We aren't at each others throats. Wind just likes to pretend that we are xD over a year ago
Canada24 commented…
Hey, I resent that.. TREVOR! KILL THIS MAN!! over a year ago
XD That would have been hilariously epic. over a year ago
*Bastard sat in a busted wooden chair, tearing open the envelope to find a letter that had very little words on it. It was a bit difficult to read with the faulty lighting, but he could make out the words after adjusting his eyes*
Delivery for Liv-A-Little. Meet at Marty's Cafe at 10 AM
(I take that the lack of response as awkowledgement that I'm right.. Wind is my puppet. Can't keep up a RP without me XD).

Frank: *drinks beer at hs crappy apartment*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Can't keep up an RP with one person. Yeah, obviously over a year ago
Yes you can xD He can't keep up an Rp without me either XD over a year ago
No. I'll hit you two with a bottle over a year ago
*As Bastard tossed the letter into a trash bin, he fell back into his wooden chair and began to nod off to sleep*
Frank: *watches Breaking BAD*
[Walter and Jesse what to do about Tuco, espically after he beat down No-Doze].J
Jesse: Oh, we are dead. Dead men! Muerto, or muerte, or however the hell you...Jesus...
Walter: This is conjecture.
Jesse: This is conjecture!?
Walter: Conjecture, yes. And conjecture isn't helping.
Jesse (sarcastically): Oh, my conjecture isn't helping?
Walter: Could you just state the facts?
Jesse: Alright, fine, facts in. Fact A: my phone rang like eight times last night. Dead air, hang-ups every time. Second fact? Like three in the morning, I saw that black Caddy of his cruising my neighborhood. No headlights.
Walter: No, if he wanted to kill us, he would have done it at the junkyard.
Jesse: What is that, Conjecture?! Are you basing that on that he's got a "normal, healthy brain" or something? Did you not see him beat a dude to death for, like, nothing?! And that way-that way he just kept staring at us. Saying, "You're done." You're done?! You wanna know what that means? I will tell you what that means! That means EXCATLY how it sounds, yo! Alright, we are witnesses, we are loose ends! Right now, Tuco's thinking, "Yeah, hey, they cook good meth, but can I trust them?" What happens when he decides "no"?
(Jesse shows his small 32 revolver he bought in secret).
Jesse: It's him or us man! IT'S HIM OR US!
Thank god the end of the world can support that show over a year ago
Canada24 commented…
Maybe than you can FINALLY watch it over a year ago
No, never. I'll be the one guy who never watches it over a year ago
Canada24 commented…
Than your miss out on crazy scenes like neo nazi's getting gunned down by a mounted gun, and the hero of the story Walter poisoning a child just cause over a year ago
*The dark night passes unto the dim sunlight*
*Bastard wake up only a couple hours later in his chair, sighing with exhaustion as he makes his way to his bathroom, a room that contains a sickening toilet and a single rusted shower*
(next door someone screams at a fishbowl): SHUT UP STEVEY!!!!
*Bastard walks into the bathtub, clothes and all, and turns it on, letting the cold water drench him so that he can wake up*
*Feels like a smosh video, back when they were "good").
((Here lies the Rp known as the Postman RP...it was short lived, and may have died far to young for the memory of the next few months...R.I.P. XD ))
(Okay, yeah, it's a little dead)
((A little? xD A LiTtLe?!))
(Compared to SkullCrackers, yeah, a little)
(( Skullcrackers lasted longer though xD))
(I wish it lasted longer, though XD)
((Much like this one I'm guessing? Looks like it could have used a touch of Cola xD
(Yeah, but mostly SkullCrackers. Of all the ones that I wish could survive, it was that one. Mostly because of vulgarity and stupid action XD)
((This one has vulgarity and stupid action too XD))
(But this one was going down the road of depression eventually. SkullCrackers was never depressing. Or at least not seriously XD)
((I couldn't see this RP becoming depressing XD Especially not with me in it (not that I make things depressing but--) or the setting being how it is.))
(But you definitely can't see it being more raunchy and over-the-top than SkullCrackers. XD)
(And it would've. Like, really depressing. Or at least real dark)
((I know what I can see being more raunchy and over-the-top than Skullcrackers tho XD))
((I'm still debating on whether or not I'm going to join this xD Then again, guess it's too late since it's under a gravestone now.))
(Well, I'm trying to dig up the corpse that was SkullCrackers and display it's skeleton, so if I can do it (Or at least attempt), then go right ahead XD)
((This one is better than SkullCrackers though XD))
(You don't know that. SkullCrackers had potential. Potential that I will bring back XD)
((It had the potential to die if anything XD))
(No. I refuse to let it die. I'll go to the Shadow Realm and get it back if I have to)
((Shadow Realm ain't got nothing on The Warp))
(Fuck the warp. I'm saving SkullCrackers)
((Aaah XD And how are you going to do that exactly?))
(Well, make another post and hope something happens.... Not a great plan, but it's a start XD)
((xD A terrible plan, and a horrid stard XD))
(Hey, I never said it was a good plan. I just said I had a plan. I never advertise anything I do as being good)
(Canada24!)
Sup motherfuckers
(Oh, hello)
you said come here, and got no better ideas..
Well yeah, but...
I read through the description again, and uh..............
This is really bad XD
why, cause I named someone off a simpson's character XD
No, I mean the description at the top.
It's a mess of a world XD
huh..
I'm saying this RP story is bad XD
so no, okay