Vampire Academy Spirit Bound

forbiddenLURVE posted on Aug 15, 2009 at 08:46AM
Okay what do you think it'll be about and the release date is May 18, 2010...
save

Vampire Academy 88 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-88 of 88

over a year ago rosehathaway09 said…
mischievous
OH AND THERESS A STORY ABOUT ROSE AND ADRIN HAVEING A KID AND SHE'S A SPIRIT USER BUT SHE'S A DAMPHIR
OH AND ROSE NOW ACKS LIKE JAMMIE HATHAWAY
over a year ago vampiressJazz said…
thats just stupid( i hate it when people input children into good books it just ruins the concept! unless the book is about that then thats okay)
over a year ago chelseea21 said…
eekkk, i cant wait for spirit bound to be released!
ive read the first chapter and it sounds so amazing D:
it got me all excited now.
im not sure if some of the theories people mention would be right, because richelle mead has her ways of surprising us in all her books.
i think it would be a little less obvious and much more exciting. at least i hope.
but i really hope rose saves dimitri, and i feel sorry for adrian.
zzz
rosehathaway09 you are the one person with decent ideas that are right and she won't end up with adrian after dimka is brought back to life( from a strigoi to a dhampir) they will be together adrian will recognise that she s meant to be with dimka and he'll ove on
over a year ago Babygirl92 said…
I think Spirit Bound will revolve around Rose and the others finding Victor, breaking him outta jail, and finding Robert. And that's where I'm betting it'l let off for the last book.
She might end up running into Dimitri, she might not. But I'm guessing we're gonna have to wait til the 6th book is out to see if she saves him. And that'll probably be at the end of the book, and the series will end with a "happily ever after" type of ending. But who knows. I never expected Mason to die in F.B. So maybe Rose might not get her happy ending. She could end up dying.
Cause how is she suppose to make Dimka not turn her the second he finds her?
Mead has continued to surprise me with everything that's happened in the series, no doubt she will continued to do so in Spirit Bound and the last book in the series.

I do hope that she can save Dimka. And I'm pretty curious with what she'll do with Adrian. Will he find someone who is actually avaible? Will he suffer to watch Rose and Dimitri get back together?
Your guess is as good as mine.
over a year ago Luv_Rob_4ever said…
do you really think that demitri will kill her. I so totally hope not and can rose and lissa find a way to make him a dhampir. let HOPE!!!!!!
Well, honestly, no I don't think she's gonna die. She's the main character, the only time I've seen a main character die is in Vampire Diaries, and she came back from death. And since there's a video of Mead reading a part from Spirit Bound on youtube, and the part was 2/3 way into the book, means she wont die. Because she was very alive in the reading.
And lol, I'd die if she would. =]
over a year ago AzKaEmm said…
i CANT WAIT TIL SPIRIT BOUNDDDD

I think Adrian and Rose will date and Rose will realise that she actually is falling in love with him
but coz she still loves Dimitri shell try and save him still
she tries to release Victor Dashkov so that he coould fess up on where his brother is hiding

Adrian somehow heals Dimitri with his spirit magic and he and dimitri will be bounded just like rose and lissa. So Dimitri will be a guardian again
BUT instead of him being Lissa's guardian hell be ADRIANS so he and Rose can be together...

Yeahhh complicated i hope there will be a 6th book to see who rose chooses...dimitri or adrian
over a year ago beababy08 said…
well dimitri knows where the academy is at and i think he will come pretty quick but i dont think he wants to kill her. but i think the whole trick to turning him back is just like healing an illness. and i think adrian is startin to impress rose but she will never stop loving dimitri
I completely agree with AzKaEmm. Though I hope she doesn't fall in love with Adrian.
And she'll probably choose Dimitri. I actually have no doubt she will. But the Adrian thing is gonna complicate things.
But like AzKaEmm said Adrian will heal Dimitri since we all know you can't be bounded to more than one person without it being, like, really dangerous.

Omg. I so can't wait for the books to come out already. Like I'm such and inpatient person. Lol.
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
sick
I love Adrain - he's my favourite male character, Christian next ;P, and I just hope that he doesn't end up dying! Because if he does...oh man will I be pissed and heartbroken!!

I know that Rose and Dimitri are soul mates and part of me wants them back together but part of me seriously wants Rose and Adrain as a couple!!

I have no idea what's going to happen though, I'm not sure what Mead will do at the very end. Rose and Dimitri could die, Dimitri could die, or Dimitri could be healed and then Rose might die!!!

I agree with what was said above though about whether Dimitri will be saved or not will be held of for the last book. But that just makes it worst because we'll have to wait for longer to find out!! Oh my god I can't wait!
over a year ago ihavepinkeye123 said…
i think she will definitely bring dimitri back from being strigoi, because when she first went to get her fortune from the tarot card lady, the girl told her that she will "destroy that which is undead". rose automatically assumed that that meant she would kill strigoi, but how do you "destroy" death? you turn it back to life.
over a year ago love_VA said…
5 MORE MONTHS YAAAAAAAA .. can't wait..
over a year ago LovesVampSeries said…
Here's What I HOPE Will Happen:
They will bust Victor out, and he will help Rose and Lissa find out where his brother is. When they find his brother Dimitri might come and attack Rose (Roza) then. She will probably hand him the ring or whatever, or Lissa might compell him to stop attacking. Or Rose will be strong enough to defeat him by then. (And she will learn new moves that Dimitri would not expect from her)

--AND OMFG! SHE IS GOING TO SEE THE FORTUNE TELLER! SHWEEET! I CANT WAIT TO READ IT!--

And i hope that neither Rose nor Dimitri will try to kill eachother, if one person has to die, let it be Victor. (after he tells them!) but if it comes down to it.. DIMITRI MUST DIE!
over a year ago torimichele16 said…
heart
DIMITRI is DEAD i dont believe rose and him can have what they had even if he is somehow turned back because whether you like it or not hes undead at the least and she let him go when she staked him think that was the end and shes was willing to do it again because its her or him!!! plus she would rather DIE then be awakened herself!!! i think theres a connection going on with adrian and rose way more than what was wroten in the book about them... they might get married and have children even no matter what queen bitch herself says! either way rose and adrian have something together whether dimitri is there or not! who knows it may be adrian who heals him and ends up bonding to him and has to deal with all of adrians and roses feelings for each other and feel everything they do but since hes had rose it might just make it ten times worse that it was for rose to feel lissa and christain but i guess well just have to wait for the book in may to find out for sure.
ugh! children why! can't people be happy with out them, comon RosexDimitri love forever
over a year ago mariecline26 said…
smile
there's so many things in my head that i think will happen..i believe lissa and rose will find robert duro and will be able to find a way to heal dimitri..
over a year ago aishwarya_roza said…
mischievous
agree with vampiressJazz.....bringing children in the book will lose its charm.....it will no longer remain what it used to be...and Rose and Dimitri are made for each other....one way or another,they WILL END UP TOGETHER....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Damikaluvr said…
I think everyone is forgetting someone!Adrain.He.Does.Not.Have.A.Bond!!! Hello maybe Adrain will do it!All he really wants is for Rose to be happy and i do love Damika but i still think Adrain should get a chance to!I also love Adrain i hope she atleast kisses him in the book he deserves it for all he has done!<3 Damikaluvr
over a year ago Damikaluvr said…
mischievous
Oh and i read the thing with Adrain and Rose its sooo funny and Lily is just like Rose!It's tooo cute!
over a year ago stormeylee said…
I have no idea what happens, but after all. Dimitri is dead or undead, whatever. I think if Rose and Lissa bring him back he still wont be the same as before. I think rose should just leave him dead, or silver stake him. I hope Rose and Adrian stay together, they make each other happy, its cute... I just cant wait .
over a year ago 30STM_Luver said…
meh
Dimitri Is Going To Stalk Her And Make Her A Strigoi And If He Cant He Will Kill Her link
over a year ago D_Roza said…
Okay I Think That Rose Will Find Dimitri And Kill Him And Then I Think That Adrian Will Bring Him Back And Be Shadow Kissed Like Rose And Lissa, But Im Not Sure About Adrian And Rose I Like Him But I Still LOVE Dimitri Over Him, But One Way or Another If They Bring Dimitri Back I Dont Think He Will Be The Same After Becoming THAT! But I Do Hope They Get Dimitri Back Normal, And Dimitri And Rose Get Back Together But I Also Hope That Adrian Finds Someone Aswell Because He Is Sweet To Her And Does Deserve Something Out Of This...
CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL IT COMES OUT I'M SO EXCITED!...
Love H.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Sasamaraol said…
I WANT ROSE AND ADRIAN
PLZ!

RICHELLE YOU IS A BAD WOMAN!
I WANT SPIRIT BOUND!

PS. FANFIC SPIRIT BOUND.
WWW.4SHARED.COM/FANFICSPIRITBOUND
over a year ago noam270 said…
smile
After all that mess Rose and Dimitri will be together, it's kinda rule. I hope.
over a year ago aishwarya_roza said…
heart
RICHELLE IS AWESOME...DIMITRI AND ROSE FOREVER AND EVER...THEY DESERVE IT...
over a year ago KAG96 said…
big smile
:O!!!! I didnt know it was coming out so sooon!!!! YYYAAAYYYY!!!! Now Im extremely happy with this! Well, I think that it will really be about Rose and Lissa charming an item, perhaps something of Dimitri's? Anyways, and then he might become stable and be okay again! UGH!!! I wish I was Rose sometimes. >:( Cant wait till its out!!!
over a year ago Vampirelover613 said…
heart
OMGODESS!!! i CANNOT wait till may 18th it seems like a eternity away even though its only a few weeks away!! Heres what i think is gonna happen:
Ok so you know how im Blood Promise Avery (the bitch) made her go into that thing where she was in a house and dimirti was normal and he said she changed him back? well i think that was somehow showing her the future you know? I think shes gonna save dimitri with something of his and it will have like a spell on it or something to change diminti back to a dhampire. I don't know why people think he's gonna be a moroi thats b.s. I think Adrain will be mad that she's gonna go after Dimitri again but will he help her??? who knows? I don't think Rose and Adrain are meant to be and are just friends i don't know why people think theres something between them theres obviously not shes just with him because she promised she'd give him a try and to be nice. She's lieing to herself she doesnt like him. It's not that i don't like Adrain i do. Im hoping there gonna find someone on their journey thats a dhampire for adrain maybe? That would be good i mean he deserves to be with someone. I was hoping Avery would be good for him until i figured out shes a crazed bitch. I feel soo bad for him! But dimitri and rose are meant to be for sure <3!!! I sooo don't want a 6th book i want it to end in this book BECAUSE THE THOUGHT OF WAITING AGAIN IS AGONIZING!!!!! i barley made it through this time lol but i kept reading more vamp books like House of Night serise,Vampire Diraies and even Hunger games (not a vamp book but still awsome check it out if u havent already!!!) I totaly agree with the no kids thing its stupid i mean i still LOVE twilight but they messed it up with renesmey (im spelling her name wrong i know) why can't they just live hapily together? Gosh i mean maybe they can adapt but i think its better to leave kids out of the picture lol. I hope Lissa and Christen get back together if there not already? Ive read Blood Promise awhile ago so.. lol. Please comment and tell me what u think thanks.
P.S. This book rocks and so does every other vamp book!!!!!

over a year ago dimitrisgirls said…
So, we've got it all figured out, as great as all your theories sound, here's what's happening.

They'll break victor out of prison, Adrian will find out what the girls are doing and come with them. Rose an Adrian will start falling in love more and more, but she still won't be able to forget about Dimitri, so she'll stil be all depressed.

Victor will eventually tell them how to heal Dimitri, but that he will be shadow-kissed just Like rose. Because of what happened with Avery, rose wil realise that if she asks lissa to do this for her, she will be just like victor, so she won't, but put of his love for her, Adrian will come to the rescue and heal Dimka.

This means that rose will have dimitri, but because of what Adrian is doing, she'll love him even more. The last sacrifice will be her having to choose between the two of them. In the mean time, lissa and Christian will get back together, and something will probably happen with rose's parents.

A little soppy I know, twilight like? Indeed. But it is the only way things will work out.
over a year ago Injury said…
big smile
nice lol but i dont want to add my theories because then i will get my hopes up and thats just sad when its broken down.
i only started readin vampire academy on easter this year and i fell in love with the first book so i looked up online what would happen when i finally got the other books i didnt wnt to read them cus i knew what would happen lol i was crying when Dimka got killed (turned) 7 days left!!!!
over a year ago brebre098 said…
I don't think that Rose will turn Dimitri back into a dhampir in #5 but in book #6 i think that Rose and Lissa will finally change him back into a dhampir; But!! I also think that he will get SUPER pissed because he will remember being a Strigoi and want to turn back into a stigoi. Remember him saying that it's the most amazing feeling ever, Being immortal.
over a year ago AvaDavida said…
kiss
Now that Demitri is a Strigoi, I think that Adrian is the perfect boyfriend for Rose.
omg i just bought the spirit bound but i am finishing reading blood promise again before i read it lol i should have read faster hahaha.
over a year ago niikkii__xx said…
heart
i got my copy today, just started reading it SO excitedd! [=
smile
i got it yesterday and i finished it it was amazing and it sucks i cant give anything away
over a year ago Vampirelover613 said…
angry
OMFG I STARTED READING IT IM HALFWAY THROUGH!!!! i can't believe Lissa brought him back its so unreal i never thought it'd come to that!!!! but the only thing that's pissing me off is that Dimirti doesn't want to see Rose and is like WORSHIPNG Lissa i mean i know he should be greatful and all but Rose doesn't hate him she still loves him like crazy and he needs to get over his damn guilt and just see her!!!
over a year ago niikkii__xx said…
Lissa makes me angry how she treats Rose regarding Dimitri after she has healed him back to being Dhampir -_-
over a year ago vampire_in_love said…
I agree. It realy is frustrating. And he is worser in that department. The way they bouth are treating Rose is unbeliavable.