Vampire Academy Spirit Bound

forbiddenLURVE posted on Aug 15, 2009 at 08:46AM
Okay what do you think it'll be about and the release date is May 18, 2010...

Vampire Academy 88 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 88

over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
no idea as i have no idea what is going to happen in blood promise yet :p
over a year ago MrsDailey said…
smile
I think it'll be about Rose & Lissa some how bounding Dimitri with a spirit charm, like Mark had mention, so Rose and Dimitri could be together like they planned.
They'll have to bust out Victor, probably have Lissa heal him a few times and then he will tell them how to use spirit to get the old Dimitri back, albeit, he'll still technically be a strigoi but his old self will return.
At least that's my theory... =]
over a year ago vampiressJazz said…
he won't be a strigoi he will be turned back into a dhampir
over a year ago Frostbite said…
do u think dimitri will agree to do that?
cuz he was power hungry and all
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago forbiddenLURVE said…
@MrsDailey
But Lissa will be tired after the healings and what if Dimitri finds them when she's still tired and Dimitri probably won't allow her time to recover because he likes being Strigoi so I'm unsure about that...
over a year ago edwardsgirlxx said…
i dont KNOW what will happen, but im crossing my fingers Dimitri gets turned back into a dhampir!!!!
Rose&Dimitri4EVER<3

but im gonna ask richelle mead what happens in sprit bound, see if she gives me anything, when i meet her in two weeks :)
so excited!! XD
over a year ago volcomlover said…
i don't won't Rose&Dimitri do be with eachother rose and Adrian should be! tell me if u agree!
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
heart
I'm sure it's going to be a happy ending. Mentioning Victor's brother is the hint to the next book and how everything will be solved. Dimitri's going to be coming after Rose now so she'll either have to try to kill him again (which is ridiculously hard as we've found out) or try change him back. She doesn't really have a choice. Even if she doesn't want to build up her hopes (and ours) by thinking it was possible, she's going to have to act somehow. Her options are: change him back, kill him or be killed.

As tragic as the story is I also don't think Mead would build up this whirlwind romance with Dimitri only to have it end in tragedy. 3 books is too much. We're all too attached. I know I would hate it if they couldn't save him. I DID hate it when I thought she'd killed him. Really! I was thinking the whole time "Do NOT kill Dimitri!! DO NOT!". I was pretty angry lol.

Uuugh! May's too far away!!!
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
P.s. What this means for Adrian I have no idea!
heart
Haha, i TOTALLY agree with everything you said :)
Especially with the fact that i would HATE it if she couldn't save Dimitri, and they couldn't be together... after everything.
But fingers-crossed she introduced the whole thing with Victor's brother as the way she'll bring him back <3
agree too!!
and definitely!! May is agesss away!!! T_T
omg i KNOW; far too long.. :/
i guess the first chapter will be out april.. still ages away :(
over a year ago ccdrazio said…
big smile
I'd have to agree with MrsDailey! But Victor MAY have a different catch!

I'm still on Blood Promise so...
smile
Ooh, what you up to in Blood Promise?
over a year ago ccdrazio said…
blush
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................C­hap­ter 3...page 68-69! xD
over a year ago aurora30 said…
I kno everyone is totally gna disagree but I want Rose and Adrian together. Mostly because I dnt see a Happy ending with Rose and Dimitri anymore. Idk mayb its because Richelle spent a whole book with Rose tryn to kill him. And then at the end of shadow-kissed I came to the realization that Dimitri is gone. Kill him and try to move on. Besides after EVERYTHING Adrian did for Rose. He deserves a chance. But I cant help but feel sry for him. Now that Rose thinks there's a chance to save Dimitri I think she is gna ignore Adrian or be mean again.

But as to what happens. Even if Dimitri lets anyone heal him (because he is power hungry) then it wont be Lissa. Im almost sure Rose wont let Lissa do it after wat Avery went thru. So another Spirit user will have to do it. One who isnt already bonded.
well i agree with some of your points, and it would be unfair of Rose to go back to blocking out Adrian and being mean to him. But i can't help but sitll be for Rose&Dimitri, they were just so good together!
but you are right about the fact that if someone is gonna heal/bring him back it'll have to be an un-bonded spirit user.
crying
like Adrian... except i don't think he'll want to help and I don't think he's strong enough to heal him...
over a year ago love_VA said…
my theory .. is that in the end rose wont be able to kill D and D will kill her! i knw its sad. but then someone else will kill D too... i really don't c a happy ending... they are both gonna die in the end.. i'm sorry but its wat i think.. and
Blood promise is the best book ever ever made in the universe...
well untill spirit bound..

a question: DID U CRY IN BLOOD PROMISE????
well i certainly was balling my eyes out.. wen she killed D, but wen he came bak it was a shocker.. . i was like can u really kill someone u really loved.. i would've died at the same spot..
over a year ago aurora30 said…
crying
Yea i cried in Blood Promise. But not that much. Poor Rose, I mean now she gets to try and save him or she has to kill the man she loves again. God the first time was hard enough. I mostly cried in Shadow-Kissed whn D died the first time.

But with the Adrian thing. Mayb he'll become the hero and save D for Rose. Even tho he knows she doesn't love him, mayb he'll do the honorable thing. Heal Dimitri and shock us all.
over a year ago eternity16 said…
I agree with alot of you. I think that Rose will find Victor's brother to heal Dimitri. (that is, if he wants to be healed)
& also, I really like Adrian.. but not for Rose. I hope Richelle adds in a character for him to like other than Rose. lol
& I cried alot in Shadow-Kissed when Dimitri was gone.
over a year ago Andrea2009 said…
I so hope a movie is made out of this series. I LOVE my Twilight but honestly, this story is so amazing. I love it so much. I tried to contact Richelle Mead on myspace, but I am a singer and her page is set up not to take requests from bands. Bummer huh?
richelle doesn't really go on myspace btw
over a year ago stark-baby said…
hmmm
I completely agree with aurora30 and want Rose to be with Adrian, 'cause I also don't see a happy ending with Rose and Dimitri espeacialy since Richelle built up the whole book of Rose trying to get over him and 'I' kinda did. I still like Dimitri and all but I was sortof dissapointed when Rose didn't kill him, I know it sounds bad but it's true. I also think in Spirit Bound that Rose will get confused about her feelings about Adrian, and be sad when she leaves him, since she will be trying to save Dimitri and probabably end up with him I think. But I HOPE Adrian isn't the one to save Dimitri for Rose because it would just complicate things and I don't want Adrian to get hurt like Avery or Masen (snifle snifle) :(.
over a year ago jinxie225 said…
Just came back from meeting Richelle in Aus (book signing/afterparty), Confirmed the release dates 18th may (US) and 19th may (Aus). Best of all though she read us a exert from Spirit bound first country to hear it!
Spoiler: Rose goes back to tarot card lady for another reading (Althought she doesnt really want to, Whole gypsy not believing thing blah blah). basically that bit she read us! <3
crying
awww lucky i wished i lived in sydney so i cud have gone to the after party!! i was also unfortunate to not go to any of the signings because they were sold out :(
over a year ago HateSuspense said…
Blood Promise was strange but i loved it. i cried alot :|
AT the end with Adrian. It reminds me of twilight's TEAM JACOB and TEAM EDWARD thing.
it was so sad when sydney was showing her sights in russia and she was remembering dimitri. but im not sure if he will brought bac.. i guess cuz that is how the series will go on/end but then also adrian.. heartbreaking if she manages to bring d back :( but then she will have her love back...
its confusing. AND lissa and christian i already kinda forgot but are they together at the end of B.P??? if not what will happen to them??? Avery was nut.. but if lissa brings back dimitri wont she turn out like avery/ have two people shadow kissed.. isnt that wat made her psycho???
hmmm
yeh i know... i dun want Lissa to go reallly crazy!! and it would be sooo awkward if Adrian brought him back and anyway I think he might nit be that strong to bring him back.. :/
urrgggghhhh dont like not knowing!!!
over a year ago cait101 said…
If anyone has read House of Night, i think D will end up till Stevie Rae, in that although she lost her humanity Zoey was able to channel Spirit into her, and while she wasnt the same, she recieved her humanity back
laugh
hahah lol yeahhh maybe!!! ><
wink
lol, true it's a possability:P
over a year ago jesska-xox- said…
OMG i totallu agree with stark-baby and aurora30. ADRIAN has to be with rose!im over dimitri. sure there "soul mates". but to tell you the truth it never worked out for them and there is a reason for that. Adrian has been patient and caring and gave her money when she needed it. he was always there for her when she needed him most and she'd be lucky to deserve him.
big smile
Lissa and Rose will track down Robert Doru (after getting Victor Dashkov outta prison)... and then Adrian will either be with them.. )or will be around after Lissa and Rose have worked out how to turn Dimitri back to dhampir) .. and Dimitri comes to kill or awaken Rose.
After seeing the consequences of being bonded with two people LIssa wont be able to bring him back... and as much as Adrian mite like Rose he will bring Dimitri bakc and they will be bonded but Adrian will be hirt because he wont have a chance with Rose anymore
big smile
YOU SEEN THIS?? (I also posted it on the spot ;D)

yeah.. they chose well it doesnt give much away... :| i cannot wait.
i wsh i had dragged blood promise out for a bit then i wouldnt be waiting quite soo long for spirit bound
i know!! >< damn my fast reading
over a year ago FanForAllKind_x said…
Im so excited for this book to come out. The main reason is because im real interested in what Viktor has to say. I know he's the bad guy and I hate what he did to Lissa. However, he is so knowledgable and I cant wait for him to explain the whole spirit thing properly.
And oh my gosh I dont know who I want Rose to end up with! I love love love Adrian... but I love love love Dimitri to!!
Argh! Was anyone else soooo pissed with Avery?? Even before I found out what she was doing to Lissa I was SO angry that she was basically replaceing Rose.
Well -sigh- I am completely torn between Adrian and Dimitri. Oh, and Abe being Rose's father shocked me completely. And im sooo angry with Queen Tatiana!!
May is soo long away :'( I hop so much that Racheal Mead will move the date forward :D
And OMG please please please let Christian and Lissa get back together! I LOVE HIM XX
over a year ago heavenslove said…
I think that they are going to turn him back but i dont think he will be a dhampir, i think he will come back as moroi because he is already going to have the fangs! because i think rechelle truned him into a strigoi so they could bring him back and him become a moroi so that him and rose will be able to have kids and be together, cause if he comes back as a dhampir then they cant have kids!! Also i think that lizza isnt going to be the one to bring him back i think its going to be Adrian who does it and then they will be bonded together and so he can stay close to rose!! Let me know if you agree!!!
but will Adrian be willing to do it and will his powers be strong enough??
UGGHH, I really hope Adrian doesn't bring him back. If he does it would be this whole awkward thing where Dimitri would be with Rose and Adrian would be bound to Dimitri so Adrian would just have to be her friend , but Dimitri would be able to feel what Adrian was feeling. It would be totally akward. And besides I wont Rose to be with Adrian.
I'm in a hurry so this comment probably doesn't make sence.
heart
COVER!! AWESOME???
COVER!! AWESOME???
surprise
Who do you think the guy is?
over a year ago Frostbite said…
kiss
Dimitri!!!!! ofc lol who else
Romitri 4ever!!!!!!!!! :)
Dimitri because it can't be Adrian because the guy isn't pale and the guy looks a little like the Dimitri on the old Shadow Kiss one..
smile
True,lol but i guess I was secretly hoping it would be Adrian.
that robert dude will heal him with his weird rings
over a year ago rose-rox101 said…
mischievous
i think that Adrian will heal Dimitri for rose
over a year ago silvermist91 said…
I canot wait for Spirit Bound to come out. But, I am being patient in waiting for May to come around. In the mean time, I am reading all of the Vapire Academy books over and over again. I am doing this because I want to refresh my memory to what happened in all of the books. Picking up things that I missed the first time around and so on. I also picked up on a lot of foreshadowing that Mead did in all of the books. Makes me wonder what she foreshadowed for Spirit Bound. I like Adrian as a character in the book, but not for Rose. I like him as a friend to her, but nothing more than that. It is not fair to either one of them for her to pretend to like him, if she truly does not. He heart belongs to Dimitri. I really hope in the end that she gets to save his soul and get the man that she fell in love with back. If she is not true to her heart she will slowly die, that is what I believe. So, I hope for a better eding for Rose and Dimitri than what everyone else seems to think. I guess since I know what it is like to be in Rose's position, I hope better for her than myself. Now I am happy to have everything work out for me and I hope it does for Rose. So, hopefully Mead releases Spirit Bound early without rushing herself though. I know Spirit Bound, for better or for worse, will be a great book, despite my hopes.
hmmm
Why do people think that adrian would heal him? it will create a bond and plus he can't his magic isn't strong enough, and if you read the book propaly and throuraghly you would know that Rose is going to bust victor out of jail and get his half brother who has the spirit infused rings to bring strigoi back to dhampirs moroi what ever. but all you people who think that he's turrn moroi no way you guys are just saying that because only moroi and dhampirs can procreate amongst each other and you want them to have a baby! gee's not gonna happen. you want rose and dimitri to have a baby well go make a rose and dimitri sim on the sims2 and make them have a baby, there problem solved
lol
ps i may sound angry but i'm not well not at any one just pisses that people are that light headed to think that, btw we don't want Vampire Aacademy ending up like twilight, random child defying is just stupid which is another reason why twilight sucks
over a year ago rosehathaway09 said…
heart
people remeber when dimitri touched rose's ring that had spirt powers well maybe rose's love for dimitri and lissa's spirt powers will bring him back because rose WILL NEVER END UP WITH ADRIAN !!!!!
NEVER NEVER NEVER