tinkerbell66799 All My Edits/Icons

tinkerbell66799 posted on Dec 22, 2019 at 03:01PM
Hey there~
So I thought since I've made a ton of edits/icons over the years, and it's kind of a pain to have to search through them all on this club, I thought I would post them all here for everyone to enjoy.

I'll update this every time I make a new one.

Also all of the icons will be posted in the order they were made, and I'll try to include the dates they were made too, if possible.

Enjoy~!
Hey there~
So I thought since I've made a ton of edits/icons over the years, and it's kind of a pain
last edited on Dec 22, 2019 at 03:01PM
save

tinkerbell66799 204 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-204 of 204

over a year ago tinkerbell66799 said…
(October 4, 2021)

And here is the third edit of a picture from 2015! It's the Snow Miku Figma with her little snowman!
Once again I'm happy with how this turned out, it looks so cute. Another detail that's difficult to see on a smaller scale like this, is that I put some Anime Blush™ on her face. She also has some snowflakes in her eyes like the previous edit.
(October 4, 2021)

And here is the third edit of a picture from 2015! It's the Snow Miku Figma with
tinkerbell66799 commented…
Original Image Credit: Me over a year ago
(October 4, 2021)

Another photo of Cleaning Levi from 2015 that I edited! I like how it turned out.
(October 4, 2021)

Another photo of Cleaning Levi from 2015 that I edited! I like how it turned out
(October 10, 2021)

A few days ago I got a new figure of Tsurumaru Kuninaga from Touken Ranbu, and when I got him I just knew I had to do a little photoshoot with him. These are some of the pictures I took; I made them into a collage so I wouldn't have to post four in a row lol. I was definitely feeling inspired from editing the older pictures of Miku and Levi.
I'm definitely going to do more figure photoshoots in the future. Maybe someday I'll do another one of this Nendoroid in different poses.
(October 10, 2021)

A few days ago I got a new figure of Tsurumaru Kuninaga from Touken Ranbu, and
(October 12, 2021)

Here's a new edit! This time it's of the precious Lan Jingyi from Mo Dao Zu Shi. I knew I wanted to make an icon of this picture but I wasn't quite sure what I was going for with it. I'm really happy with how this edit turned out; I think I did LJY justice ^^
(October 12, 2021)

Here's a new edit! This time it's of the precious Lan Jingyi from Mo Dao Zu Shi
Original Image Credit: The Untamed Mobile Game over a year ago