tinkerbell66799 All My Edits/Icons

tinkerbell66799 posted on Dec 22, 2019 at 03:01PM
Hey there~
So I thought since I've made a ton of edits/icons over the years, and it's kind of a pain to have to search through them all on this club, I thought I would post them all here for everyone to enjoy.

I'll update this every time I make a new one.

Also all of the icons will be posted in the order they were made, and I'll try to include the dates they were made too, if possible.

Enjoy~!
Hey there~
So I thought since I've made a ton of edits/icons over the years, and it's kind of a pain
last edited on Dec 22, 2019 at 03:01PM

tinkerbell66799 204 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 204

over a year ago tinkerbell66799 said…
(February 19, 2019)

An edit of my absolute favorite Warcraft character, Anduin Wrynn!
(February 19, 2019)

An edit of my absolute favorite Warcraft character, Anduin Wrynn!
tinkerbell66799 commented…
Original Image Credit: XW630 over a year ago
(February 19, 2019)

An alternate version of the previous edit of Anduin. I like this one a lot more.
(February 19, 2019)

An alternate version of the previous edit of Anduin. I like this one a lot mor
Original Image Credit: XW630 over a year ago
(February 24, 2019)

A cute edit of Kyoko I made for a contest!
(February 24, 2019)

A cute edit of Kyoko I made for a contest!
(March 18, 2019)

Whyyyyy did this one turn out so blurry. I had noticed the problem before, but this is the worst it ever got. I should really try to remake this one and see if I can fix it.
(March 18, 2019)

Whyyyyy did this one turn out so blurry. I had noticed the problem before, but th
Original Image Credit: Rou Kotoko over a year ago
(April 28, 2019)

A really cute edit of Saiki! I really love this one, it's definitely one of my favorites.
(April 28, 2019)

A really cute edit of Saiki! I really love this one, it's definitely one of my fa
(April 28, 2019)

This one was meant to go with the previous one of Saiki. It doesn't look nearly as good, though. I'm definitely gonna try to remake this eventually.
(April 28, 2019)

This one was meant to go with the previous one of Saiki. It doesn't look nearly a
(April 28, 2019)

A third Saiki K. edit, this time of Toritsuka!
(April 28, 2019)

A third Saiki K. edit, this time of Toritsuka!
(April 28, 2019)

A really cool edit of the Grim Reaper, my avatar from Love Nikki!
(April 28, 2019)

A really cool edit of the Grim Reaper, my avatar from Love Nikki!
Original Image Credit: Love Nikki: Dress Up Queen over a year ago
(May 6, 2019)

I am just in love with the way this edit turned out. It's so pretty.
(May 6, 2019)

I am just in love with the way this edit turned out. It's so pretty.
(May 11, 2019)

Another beautiful Love Nikki edit, this time of the Dusk and Dawn set. I'm so proud of this one.
(May 11, 2019)

Another beautiful Love Nikki edit, this time of the Dusk and Dawn set. I'm so proud
(September 8, 2019)

A really nice edit of the bestest boy, Anduin!
(September 8, 2019)

A really nice edit of the bestest boy, Anduin!
Original Image Credit: lynadeathshadow over a year ago
(September 9, 2019)

Here's another edit I really really love. This fanart is one of my favorites of Yato so I'm glad I could do it justice. I think.
(September 9, 2019)

Here's another edit I really really love. This fanart is one of my favorites o
(September 9, 2019)

An edit of Zuko! This one was also affected by the Blurry Curse unfortunately. I really have no idea what was causing that.
(September 9, 2019)

An edit of Zuko! This one was also affected by the Blurry Curse unfortunately.
Original Image Credit: punziella over a year ago
(December 21, 2019)

At last! We have reached the present! Last night I made this edit of Kaworu and Shinji and I am absolutely in love with it. This is definitely one of my favorites I've ever made. I love everything about it.
(December 21, 2019)

At last! We have reached the present! Last night I made this edit of Kaworu an
(December 21, 2019)

Here is my most recent edit! A really cute one of Asuka. My next edit is definitely going to be Rei so I can complete the Evangelion row on my profile. I'm sure when I'll get to it, but I'll definitely post it here when I do make it!
(December 21, 2019)

Here is my most recent edit! A really cute one of Asuka. My next edit is defin
(March 9, 2020)

My first edit of 2020! This was made specifically for the Jet's icon contest on the Random Club.
I kept my promise from the last post back in December, so this icon is of Rei! It's a different style from the other two Evangelion ones, but I guess that makes sense for Rei.
(March 9, 2020)

My first edit of 2020! This was made specifically for the Jet's icon contest on th
The theme of this one was Weapon over a year ago
(March 9, 2020)

An alternate version of my previous edit of Rei. This one has a lot more stars in the background.
last edited over a year ago
(March 9, 2020)

An alternate version of my previous edit of Rei. This one has a lot more stars in
(March 31, 2020)

At last, a new edit! This one is of Eren and Levi. I've wanted to make this specific image into an icon for a while, and today I finally did it. Something about it seems a bit off to me, but I still like it.
(March 31, 2020)

At last, a new edit! This one is of Eren and Levi. I've wanted to make this speci
Original Image Credit: Attack on Titan official artwork over a year ago
(April 2, 2020)

It's been a really long time since I made any Vocaloid icons, so I decided to make this one of Rin and Len! I made this one specifically for Jet's icon contest on the Random club.
(April 2, 2020)

It's been a really long time since I made any Vocaloid icons, so I decided to make
(April 2, 2020)

This is the final version of the previous edit! After I saved it, I decided it needed something extra, so I went back in and added some stripes! I think it looks really cute, it was a good final touch.
(April 2, 2020)

This is the final version of the previous edit! After I saved it, I decided it nee
The theme for this one was Hugging over a year ago
(April 4, 2020)

A new edit of Gajeel and Levy! This is a remake of a pretty old edit of mine. I was inspired to remake it for Jet's icon contest. I really love how this one turned out.
(April 4, 2020)

A new edit of Gajeel and Levy! This is a remake of a pretty old edit of mine. I wa
The theme for this one was Kissing over a year ago
(April 4, 2020)

Here is a comparison of my newest edit and the first version of it!
The original, the one on the left, was made in 2015. It's really crazy to see these two side by side.
(April 4, 2020)

Here is a comparison of my newest edit and the first version of it!
The original,
(May 5, 2020)

Here's a brand new edit of Nagisa Hazuki! This is one I've wanted to make for quite a while, and I'm quite pleased with it. I may end up making alternate versions of this one, with different colors. They will be posted here if I do.
(May 5, 2020)

Here's a brand new edit of Nagisa Hazuki! This is one I've wanted to make for quite
Original Image Credit: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club official artwork over a year ago
(May 19, 2020)

Here's another Love Nikki edit! This is a creation of mine using some pieces from the Umbrella Memory suit. I made this one for Jet's icon contest on the Random club. I'm quite happy with this one.
(May 19, 2020)

Here's another Love Nikki edit! This is a creation of mine using some pieces from t
The theme for this one was Umbrella over a year ago
(June 13, 2020)

A new edit of Maou-sama! I made this one as a potential new icon on the Devil is a Part-Timer club. The stripes came out a bit janky in some places but I still really like this icon.
(June 13, 2020)

A new edit of Maou-sama! I made this one as a potential new icon on the Devil is a
Update: this is now the icon of the Devil is a Part-Timer club! go check it out! over a year ago
(June 19, 2020)

Here's a brand new edit of Toph! Truly the biggest badass to ever live.
I was inspired to make this one for the Toph club here on Fanpop, and potentially change the icon to it. I'm planning to make a banner too.
(June 19, 2020)

Here's a brand new edit of Toph! Truly the biggest badass to ever live.
I was ins
Original Image Credit: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Book 2, Episode 6 over a year ago
(July 15, 2020)

Here's an edit of Konoha from Kagerou Daze! I wanted to submit this one into the icon contest on the Random club, but I was too late unfortunately;;
I really like how this turned out.
(July 15, 2020)

Here's an edit of Konoha from Kagerou Daze! I wanted to submit this one into the i
The theme for this one was Headphones over a year ago
(July 16, 2020)

A cute colorful edit of the Vocaloid UNI ! Once again this one was made for the icon contest on the Random club.
I think this edit turned out so cute. I actually modified the original image just a bit, as her eye originally looked kind of strange. I also added some stars in her eyes if you look closely.
(July 16, 2020)

A cute colorful edit of the Vocaloid UNI ! Once again this one was made for the ic
The theme for this one was Ice Cream. over a year ago
Original Image Credit: ysso over a year ago
(August 17, 2020)

I recently started watching Mo Dao Zu Shi. Wei Wuxian is just too precious so I had to make an edit of him.
I made two versions of this edit. Here's the first one.
(August 17, 2020)

I recently started watching Mo Dao Zu Shi. Wei Wuxian is just too precious so I
Original Image Credit: Mo Dao Zu Shi official artbook over a year ago
(August 17, 2020)

Here's the alternate version of my Wei Wuxian edit! I think I prefer this one.
(August 17, 2020)

Here's the alternate version of my Wei Wuxian edit! I think I prefer this one.
Original Image Credit: Mo Dao Zu Shi official artbook over a year ago
(August 29, 2020)

Here's a new edit of the Rin and Len! Once again I made this for Jet's Icon Contest.
This specific image has been the lockscreen on my phone for years. I'm glad I could make a really cute icon out of it!
(August 29, 2020)

Here's a new edit of the Rin and Len! Once again I made this for Jet's Icon Cont
The theme for this one was Drink. over a year ago
(September 16, 2020)

Somehow I've never made an icon of Kaneda before??? Even though he's like... my favorite?
Anyway, here's a brand new icon of Shoutarou Kaneda, made for Jet's icon contest.
I'm so happy with how this turned out~
(September 16, 2020)

Somehow I've never made an icon of Kaneda before??? Even though he's like...
(November 9, 2020)

Here's something different! I took a super cool screenshot of my Warlock in World of Warcraft, and I decided to make it into an icon!
Look how awesome she looks!!!
LOOK AT HER!!!
(November 9, 2020)

Here's something different! I took a super cool screenshot of my Warlock in Wor
Original Image Credit: World of Warcraft over a year ago
(November 11, 2020)

Another edit of one of my World of Warcraft characters! I seriously love how this turned out. The original screenshot is pretty sick too. I'm definitely going to make more of these.
Maybe one of each of my characters? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(November 11, 2020)

Another edit of one of my World of Warcraft characters! I seriously love how t
Original Image Credit: World of Warcraft over a year ago
(February 12, 2021)

Here is my first edit of 2021! I made this last week but forgot to post it, so here it is now.
This is Chi Xiaolong from Shining Nikki. I really loved this image of him so I had to make an icon out of it.
It was actually quite difficult to find out what his name was, since the game is entirely in Chinese XD
(February 12, 2021)

Here is my first edit of 2021! I made this last week but forgot to post it, so
Original Image Credit: Shining Nikki over a year ago
(February 19, 2021)

Here's another edit of Chi Xiaolong! I really love how this one turned out.
I hope we get to see more of this guy in the future.
(February 19, 2021)

Here's another edit of Chi Xiaolong! I really love how this one turned out.
I
Original Image Credit: Shining Nikki over a year ago
(February 20, 2021)

I was looking through some of my early edits, and was inspired to remake my first one of Merry Nightmare, so here it is! I seriously adore how it turned out.
(February 20, 2021)

I was looking through some of my early edits, and was inspired to remake my fi
Original Image Credit: Yumekui Merry episode 4 over a year ago
(February 20, 2021)

Here is a side-by-side comparison of the original and the remake. These two were made over six years apart!! The difference is absolutely astronomical.
I did decide to use a different frame for the remake, because I thought a closed mouth would better suit what I had in mind. I think it was a good choice.
(February 20, 2021)

Here is a side-by-side comparison of the original and the remake. These two we
Original Image Credit: Yumekui Merry episode 4 over a year ago
(June 21, 2021)

After I remade the edit of Merry, I knew I wanted to make a matching one of Yumeji, so that's exactly what I did!
...Only took me four months! XD
(June 21, 2021)

After I remade the edit of Merry, I knew I wanted to make a matching one of Yumeji
Original Image Credit: Yumekui Merry episode 3 over a year ago
(June 21, 2021)

This is the full version of my edit of Yumeji. I really like how it turned out, even though it doesn't completely match with the one of Merry.
(June 21, 2021)

This is the full version of my edit of Yumeji. I really like how it turned out, ev
Original Image Credit: Yumekui Merry episode 3 over a year ago
(August 2, 2021)

Here's something different! I've been playing a lot of the Sims 4 lately, and something I've been working on is the 100 baby challenge. I decided last week that I'd try to be more involved in the kids' lives once they age out of the house. So this is Petra Ontiveros, the 16th child of the challenge, with her fiancé Pace Russel! I took several screenshots after they got engaged, and this was my favorite so I decided to edit it. I think it turned out so cute.
(August 2, 2021)

Here's something different! I've been playing a lot of the Sims 4 lately, and som
Original Image Credit: The Sims 4 over a year ago
(August 31, 2021)

Another Sims 4 edit! This one is of my OC-turned-Sim Yukiko Shinohara.
I am so, so in love with this. It's so beautiful; it almost looks like a real photo. I took a ton of other screenshots like this one, and I might edit them too eventually.
(August 31, 2021)

Another Sims 4 edit! This one is of my OC-turned-Sim Yukiko Shinohara.
I am so,
(August 31, 2021)

Here's Yukiko again, this time in a cute casual outfit. I really love this edit too.
(August 31, 2021)

Here's Yukiko again, this time in a cute casual outfit. I really love this edit
(August 31, 2021)

Another Sims 4 edit, this one of my Sim Juliette Laforet. She's in her bedroom in a simple casual outfit. I actually wasn't sure I could get her pose to work, as it was intended to be placed on the floor, but through some maneuvering I got it to work, and I think it turned out really nice.

Also fun fact. This actually isn't her real room, it's part of a set that I built with a bunch of other locations for future screenshot sessions. The ballet screenshot was taken on the same lot, and I'll likely use it for most future Sim photoshoots as well.
(August 31, 2021)

Another Sims 4 edit, this one of my Sim Juliette Laforet. She's in her bedroom i
(August 31, 2021)

Aaaand one more Sim edit. This one is Juliette again in a much more elegant formal outfit. I adore how this turned out; she looks so regal.

Another fun fact! Juliette was actually created from a Breed Out The Weird challenge. If you're unfamiliar, it's basically a challenge where you have to create a ridiculously ugly Sim, and then combine them with other Sims for 10 generations to see if you get something better looking. Juliette here was the 10th generation, and needless to say, I think I succeeded in the challenge.
(August 31, 2021)

Aaaand one more Sim edit. This one is Juliette again in a much more elegant form
(September 10, 2021)

Here's a simple edit of Youko from Onmyouji. I actually had no idea who this character was until just now lmao. I found the original image on pinterest a long time ago and decided to make it into an icon yesterday. Then just now I decided to find out who the character actually is. Usually it's the other way around XD
Anyway, here's this! I think it turned out pretty cool! The original artwork is drawn by an artist called MGPham.
(September 10, 2021)

Here's a simple edit of Youko from Onmyouji. I actually had no idea who this
Original Image Credit: MGPham over a year ago
(September 28, 2021)

A brand new edit of the precious Wei Wuxian! I've been in a massive MDZS hyperfixation recently, so I wanted to make some icons of the characters. I really like how this one turned out.
(September 28, 2021)

A brand new edit of the precious Wei Wuxian! I've been in a massive MDZS hype
Original Image Credit: Mo Dao Zu Shi official artwork over a year ago
(September 28, 2021)

Here's a nice icon I made on a whim. I don't know who the character is, I just found this picture on Pinterest and thought it would make a neat icon so I decided to edit it. I think it looks pretty cool!
(September 28, 2021)

Here's a nice icon I made on a whim. I don't know who the character is, I jus
Original Image Credit: adamantred over a year ago
(October 4, 2021)

So back in 2015, I got two Figmas for Christmas and decided to do photoshoots of each of them. I took the best pictures and put them in collages, and then called it a day.
So earlier, nearly 6 years later, I randomly decided I should edit some of those pictures and make them look nicer! So here is the first one I edited, of my Cleaning Levi Figma!
I think it turned out well. Not entirely what I had hoped, but what can you do. As I said I did a whole photoshoot of Levi so I will likely edit more of those pictures at some point.
(October 4, 2021)

So back in 2015, I got two Figmas for Christmas and decided to do photoshoots of
Original Image Credit: Me over a year ago
(October 4, 2021)

The next picture from 2015 I decided to edit was this one of Snow Miku! I am so, so pleased with how this one turned out. She's so pretty!
It's a bit hard to see but I put little snowflakes in her eyes❄
(October 4, 2021)

The next picture from 2015 I decided to edit was this one of Snow Miku! I am so,
Original Image Credit: Me over a year ago