The Heroes of Olympus Heroes of Olympus Talk Show!

hollistergurl posted on Nov 30, 2011 at 12:50AM
This is the Heroes of Olympus Talk show! Me (hollistergurl) and nicecatch42 will cohost this, but you, the commenters, can give us ideas or suggestions and we'll post it on our interviews.
Btw...
check out our other forums!

hollistergurl:
1. Forever (now a series)
link

2. The Darkness Rising (a collab with Kronos429)
link

3. The Regretted Choice (a collab with MisterPerfect1)
link

4. Turning Back Time (a collab with me, universalpowa, and Meef)
link

5. The Hearth Lost
link

universalpowa:
1. Universal's Mark of Athena
link

2. The Two Heroes
link

3. Hearts Burned by Sunrise
link

4. Heroes of Olympus Musical (a collab-- universalpowa & me, hollistergurl)
link

5. Clash of the Series- Demigods and Wizards
link

nicecatch42:
NC42's Epic Short Stories
link

hollistergurl and universalpowa's forums are on Popular Content:
hollistergurl: Turning Back Time (collab- me, universalpowa, Meef), #8 on The Heroes of Olympus
The Hearth Lost, #20 on The Heroes of Olympus

universalpowa: The Two Heroes, #2 on The Heroes of Olympus
Clash of the Series- Demigods and Wizards, #6 on The Heroes of Olympus
Universal's Mark of Athena, #13 on The Heroes of Olympus

Authors' Note 1/2/12: There are 3 people running this in this rotation: hollistergurl (me), universalpowa, and nicecatch.

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Rick Riordan.. duh :P
PLEASE COMMENT! :D

Dedications:
to EVERYONE reading and commenting on this forum. you guys are AWESOME LIKE PEANUT BUTTER! <3

and to everyone else who is reading and commenting on this! me and my cohosts appreciate a lot! :D

*IMPORTANT UPDATE*
nicecatch42 has been gone for some time, and there is a contest. the details are stated in comment #18 on page 29.
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 10:24PM

The Heroes of Olympus 1089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1089

over a year ago percy4forever said…
Lol nice. That was alot of interviewees ;).
NEW PAGE!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago universalpowa said…
LOL
that was HILARIOUS XD
i like how Connor is like "Do you like seafood?"
LMAAOOOO
and how drew just trips over the wires....XD
*klutz* :P
so now who posts? me or nicecatch ??
XD
well, one of us needs to post soon!!
and yay their blind date failed....like it was supposed to XD
lolllll
so someone post soon!
idkkkkkkk XD
and Leo turning into a squirrell....that was SOO FUNNY XD
next time he should be an avacado XD
ohh wait that gives me an idea! :D
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
^^ thanks and ikr lol!

^ i told you in my message ;D
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
HALLELUJAH! You used my Poseidon seafood thing, now Travis should interview Leo, and he be like "How do you feel about Thali not liking you?" and leo would be like "Oh Thalia sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­oo likes me, she has a secret crush on me, but dont tell anyone I said that." And Travis will be like "Nico shadow travel Thalia please? You know how much she loves that. And Leo, everybody on Olympus is watching, even the Hunters of Artemis. I would watch my back if i were you."

Leo: "Why?"
Travis: "Artemis is right behind you.
^ LOL!
THAT'S AN EPIC IDEA! xD

post soon universal/nicecatch! (probably universal)
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
Percy eats seafood!
Frankie got crushed, so many separate interviews xD Drew sure took a loooong time to apply her make-up, but I think it would be funnier if half the show was wasted on Drew's eyeliner, Piper could've been You're STILL on your eyeliner??????
Lol Leo the squirrel,

hmmmmm ideas ... Maybe there could be an interruption from one of the gods, like say, Aphrodite interrupts like, halfway through the show, giving a personal review of one of he previous interviews like a re-run. Like, "here, you see Jason's shirt is tucked in far too much, and His hair is swept too much to the left, and those shoes do NOT go with those jeans at all! Now THESE jeans, shouldn't exist at all.
And then Leo or one of the interviews could be APHRODITE GET OFF OUR AIRING SCHEDULE!! WE'RE RECORDING LIVE, AND YOU'RE BUTTING IN!!!! and when it returns to the talk show, and they're getting to a juicy question, like, When are you, Percy jackson, going to propose to Annabeth, and he's like WHAT?!?! And Leo says it's a rumor, and JUST when he's about to answer the show gets cut off, saying thanks to Aphrodite, the HoO Talk show has been cut off thankfully, before any studio destruction occurred. FLAMING METEOR HITS STUDIO. I spoke too soon. WE''l be back after we clean up the remains of our, what is this Piper? 52nd Studio? etc.

POST UNIVERSAL/NICECATCH!!!
But Termnius interrupting would be funnier, as he's more nit-picky.
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
haha!! hilarious! PLEASE POST SOON!!!...whoever's supposed to POST!!!!
over a year ago DMLIME said…
Hilarious....not quite sure what else to say.
^^ idk--- i guess i will TOMORROW if nicecatch doesn't :P
maybee.... idk :P
poop
and i luv these ideas!
lol..flaming meteor.... XD
and lol that would be funny with leo and artemis... idk brbs XD
OKAY IMM BAKK
so do u guys want me to post?
i guess ill write one anyways... :P
poop!! XD
da bye XD
PEACE!!
Post soon!

~Nico~
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Sorry I haven't looked here I've been busy and might not come on here for a little while since I'm starting year eight on wednsday.
thanks guys for the comments :D
Zelda4Efas, your idea is so hilarious! xD
post soon universal/nicecatch!
over a year ago Meef said…
finally
so should i post or what?
IDK im sooo BORED
AHH!!! CAPS LOCK HIGHH1!!!
OH WAIT, ACTUALLY THIS TIME IT'S NOT HOLLISTER'S FAULT...
PPOOOOPPP
SO DO U GUY WANT ME TO POST OR WAHT?
okay i did this...with a little creativity
so i TRIED to combine all the ideas, but i had to change some things to make it---SPECIAL
enjoy!!! and avocados are DELICIOUS!!! XD
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***
SUP!

Shut up Connor

Jeez, RUDE LEO. Anyways, this is Connor Stoll back and un-banned! So, today I have Leo Valdez, our tech producer with the inability to fix almost everything. *cough* applause sign *cough* cooking segment *cough*

I stopped Elmos from hacking us!

Yeah. that’s great. Anyways, Leo is back from being a squirrel

I still have a craving for acorns though.....

- and after last show’s um..how do I put this nicely, CHAOS, we had to remodel the studio for the...actually, I lost count how many times. Yeah, we owe Olympus about ten million barrels of strawberries in debt, but Aphrodite’s short (and stupid) commercials have been paying off a little!

*thunder*

Yeah...I actually don’t think last show was that bad. PERCBETH 4 EVA!!

No! Go Jasper!

That sounds like a demented vampire.

NO IT DOESN’T- Actually, I guess it does. But Leo, back to you--

HELLO OLYMPUS! This is Aphrodite here, the awesomest goddess of love! <3 So this is COUPLES HOUR, oh wait- nope, that was an hour ago. It’s FASHION TIME!

Leo! Stop the Aphrodite interruption!

Nah, I’m good. This should be interesting......

So we came here today to discuss- the boy demigods. So there’s Jason, (we all just LOVE how him and Piper are together)-

MOM!!!!!!!

- but all people need improvement. Of course, I always have the perfect hair, and accessories... But were not here to discuss me today. So back to Jason- I think that he should tuck in his shirt maybe, or a nice white tee, and those jeans are revolting! Ugh!

What would you like me to wear? Underwear? Or just no clothes at all? I could use a nice breeze....

Eww! Now that’s just wrong. Almost as wrong as those sneakers your wearing! Disgusting sense of fashion, they don’t go at all!

Leo! Right now would be a good time to stop!

No! Were just getting to the good part!

Fine. I’m leaving.

*Percy walks on stage*

Hey Leo! What’s up man?

Could you please interview me? Connor just ditched.

Kay/

Let’s see...oh let’s do Percy! I thought it was spectacular that Percabeth won, although it was a shame that Jasper didn’t...But I remember that one quest he was on, of he could have definitely used a makeover. But I’m not a critic. Right now he could use a nice outfit for when he proposes to Annabeth-

EXCUSE ME?

Oh now sweetie, we all know this will happen eventually! Oh and look at the delicate shade of pink your turning...

LEO FOR (censored) SAKE, TURN OFF THE BROADCAST!

No way! I’m loving the weird shades of color your turning!

Ah, Percabeth is such a cute couple. So onto our next guy, let’s talk about Leo!

Yeah, I’m done now.

Well, he needs to COMPLETELY get a new hairstyle, his hair is SOO last week! And his shoes- oh! It’s a fashion modeler’s nightmare! What ARE those? Ugs?

THEY’RE COMFY!

Ugs are SOOO last year. Osiris is sooo in!

LEO! (censored) YOUR (censored) (censored) OVER HERE AND TURN OFF-

That’s it for Fashion Time! Until next time, Aphrodite out! BRB! G2G Lates!

Wow dude...I didn’t think that color was even possible.

Besides those just....most humiliating minutes of my life, Leo, How do you feel about Thalia not liking you?

What are you talking about!? Thalia is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo into me! It’s sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­o obvious!

Really? I didn’t think so...

Just like I didn’t think you were going to propose to Annabeth. Just repeating a rumor *shh their true!*

LEO VALDEZ DON’T YOU EVER (censored) REPEAT THAT AGIAN!

Jeez! And don’t repeat that WORD ever again!

But back to my question- I really doubt Thalia likes you.

Pish posh, she totally digs my FLAME of HOTNESS!

I wouldn’t turn around if I were you...

*turns around*

AHH!!! *screams like a little girl*

Ladies and gentlemen and...Leo, we welcome Artemis!

*turns Leo into a avocado*

And there goes Leo turning into an Avocado!

*Artemis leaves*

Woah...do you guys hear that?

**************BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO­OOM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MM*­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***

* Hello! Percy here because Leo is still an avocado. So our studio was somehow hit by a meteor--I’m not even going to ASK about how that happened. So after a truly embarrassing show on my part- no! Those rumors ARE NOT TRUE!- we’ll be back after we rebuild the studio, get Leo back to normal, and after Leo gets a girlfriend! Which will NEVER happen. Just kidding about the Leo-getting-a-girlfriend-thing, but expect some interesting things next show...
And Leo wanted to say “Avocado” to all the ladies. I know avocados can’t talk, but you haven’t met Leo the Avocado yet. So please leave a message after the beep!*

*BEEP*
over a year ago annabethchase78 said…
big smile
oh yay my message is that Artimes is......
oh yay my message is that Artimes is......
LMFAO!
ohhh, Leo.. AHAHHAAHAH! XD
and i LOVE UGGS <3 my favorite shoes hahahha, i have 2 pairs (:
they're awesome :D
nice post universal! so, if nicecatch doesn't post in let's say, 3 days, i'll post then
sooo, post soon nicecatch!
^ lol yeah
Ugs are for us girls...i have NEVER seen a guy wear ugs
mine are pink :P
and soft and fuzzy...
lolz
post soon nicecatch!
avocados!! XD
^ lol ikr
pink uggs? awesome! :D
i have gray & brown ones.. the brown ones are newer and fuzzier (i got them for my birthday in December :D)
post soon nicecatch!
are you guys okay with me posting if he doesn't post in 3 days..?
Sorry will read it later on my phone.
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
Oh LOL, I couldn't stop laughing at Percy's famous facial colors and Leo the avocado! xDDDD
Aphrodite's fashion advice was really funny!
Lol guy Ugs

POST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON NICECATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hopefully.)
Oh and suuuuuuuuuuuuuure those rumors are false Percy, I totally believe you.
over a year ago percy4forever said…
Lol awesomeness. Guy Uggs? That's....
Ideas, well Nico should interview someone and he'll be like: "Well we found out why the meteor hit. IT WAS CONNOR AND TRAVIS, who i will be interviewing."
C: Yeah , best prank EVER!
T: Wait what about the prank on *whispers in ear*
C: *Smiles mischievously*
Leo: DID U PRANK THE HEPHAESTUS CABIN!
C and T: NO
Piper: DID YOU PRANK THE APHRODITE CABIN!
~Commercial from Hermes~
Have a need for pranks? Do you LOVE pranking? Well, come on down to the HERMES' PRANK STORE for all your pranking needs! Need a fake statue? WE HAVE IT! Fake Mythological monster? YOU BET WE HAVE IT!
C: Travis, We NEED to go to our father's pranking store, NOW
T: SI SENOR!
N: Did you just speak spanish?
T: SI
N: Where are you going? *looks up* CONNOR AND TRAVIS!
* Studio is filled with PEANUT BUTTER!
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
haha! loll funny ;) :P PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D XD
laugh
Haha lol soo funny someone post soon and where does jasonfan get his ideas from, baffled.
OMG new page!
Well I am obsessed with speaking Spanish, I got the Hermes commercial from the Aphrodite commercial, but switched it to what Hermes what would say, then the peanut butter idea was when they were "giving out peanut butter."
Can someone post pwease????
^^^he has a point someone needs to post
since it's been 3 days since universalpowa posted, and nicecatch hasn't posted yet, i'll try to post tonight!
sorry for the wait guys, but thanks for reading and commenting and your ideas :D
lol
and hollister post soon!!
and i hope nicecatch comes back...we need some more of his original funniness :P
XD
brbs!
**BEEP**
alright guys, posting!
credits to Jasonfan44 for his hilarious idea xD
hope you guys likkee :D
and yeah, i agree universal-- we need nicecatch back, lol

Yo, Nico here. Subbing in for Piper, who went on a date with Jason.

Aww, the love birds going out? How cute. Wish I could tag along, but Piper and Jason locked me in the boys’ bathroom for three hours, which was complete torture (it smelled so bad! Like poop.) then Percy let me out! Thank you Percy!

Why would Percy even let you out, Leo… I know I wouldn’t. And I’m still laughing because you’re still green.

Hey, I told you not to say that live! The ladies won’t accept my phone number if I’m still green from being an avocado… *shiver*

Leo, the ladies would never accept your phone number even if you didn’t turn into an avocado.

Pssh, Nico, you’re just jealous that Thalia likes me better than you.

Leo, sometimes I wish you would’ve stayed an avocado.

Hey, that’s mean!

Whatever. Stop talking, Leo, I need to get on with these interviews before Piper and/or Annabeth come and attack me and take away my hard-punk-rock CDs.

*shiver* I hate hard-punk-rock! Justin Bieber rules!!!

Oh gods, Leo… remind me to send you some skeletons to your bed, okay?
Anyways, being the totally hot and awesome son of Hades that ever lived, I found out who hit our studio with the meteor!
Please welcome my interviewees, aka the Epic Prankers, who were the cause for the meteor, Connor and Travis Stoll!

Yeah, best prank ever, bro! *high five*
Whoo! That was my best idea.
Hey, that was my idea, Travis!
No it wasn’t!
Yes it was!
Nuh-uh!
Uh-huh!
WAIT! What about the prank on *whispers in Connor’s ear*
*smiles mischievously* Ohh, yeah, that one!

Connor, what’d you do this time?

Ha! He said my name, not yours, Travis!

And Travis.

HA!
Shut up, Travis.
No, you shut up, Connor.

DID YOU PRANK THE HEPHAESTUS CABIN?!

No.

CONNOR! TRAVIS! BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID PRANKS I HAD TO COME BACK FROM MY DATE WITH JASON TO TAKE CARE OF THE APHRODITE CABIN! I AM COMING FOR YOU (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) SONS OF (CENSORED) HERMES!

Okay, before Piper comes and kills Connor and Travis by putting makeup on them, here’s a brief commercial from Hermes!

Have a need for pranks? Do you LOVE pranking? Well, come down to the HERMES’S PRANK STORE for all your pranking needs! Need a fake statue? Whoopee cusions? Exploding ice cream? Burning Oreos? Fake mythological monsters? YOU BET WE HAVE ALL OF THOSE!

Travis, we NEED to go to our dad’s pranking store, NOW. It sounds too epic to be true!
Agreed! SI SENOR!

Travis, whoa, did you just speak Spanish? Even me being the awesome and hot and totally available son of Hades, I can’t speak Spanish!

SI.

Whoa, wait where are you guys going?! I didn’t dismiss you from the interview! COME BACK HERE YOU—

*BEEEPPP!
Sorry for that folks, but Connor and Travis have just left the studio filling it with PEANUT BUTTER!
TYSON LOVES PEANUT BUTTER!
Since Tyson loves peanut butter, he’s probably gonna end up cleaning the whole studio by eating it all up. So no peanut butter for you guys! Ha-ha.
Instead, you get explosive ice cream, courtesy of Hermes’ Prank Store! Come down to get your prank on!

BEEPPPP!
Yo, ladies, Leo here! Glitching this system is just too easy! So anyways, call me at—

Leo giving away his number = no jellybeans for Leo. Or Hecate might turn him into an avocado again.

Stay tuned for Aphrodite’s hit show, Couples Clash!
^ okay, that wasn't as funny as i thought it would be... :P
oopps.
post soon universal!!! :D
zzz
That was so funny, not as long as before though. Nevrrmind it made me laugh. Oooh I'm the first comment but almost 12 here in Essex, England, Uk so I should get some sleep for school tomorrow. Night fanpoppers!
THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! what are you talking about????????????????? THAT WAS EPIC!

Annabeth interviews Percy,
Q: From Flaming Passion Pants (and you know what I mean by that)
Percy who's your best man on August 18th? You know when you get married to Annabeth.
Percy: Huh???
Annabeth: AWWWW, Your going to propose to me?
Percy: what?
Annabeth: It says here From Flaming Passion Pants *repeats the question*
Percy: Were you here when Leo turned into an avocado?
Annabeth: Leo got turned into an avocado? Oh, I was visiting my dad in San Fran.
Percy: Good, To answer Flaming Passion Pants, *Cough* Leo *Cough* Question, ANNABETH AND I ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED!
Leo: YET!
*Cheers from the back*
Annabeth: Dear, do you have a cold?
Percy: huh?
Annabeth: You where just coughing.
*Athena appears*
Athena: ANNABETH I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU, YOU ARE GROUNDED!
*Poseidon appears as Athena disappears*
Poseidon: PERCY! UNDERWATER NOW!
Annabeth is left alone.
Connor and Travis sneak on stage, and brings in Tyson
Tyson: ANNABETH!
Annabeth: Huh? *Whips out knife to Connor's throat, instinctively
Connor: WHY!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! *Smacks Annabeth unconscious*
*Athena appears*
Athena: My dear Annabeth, *turns on Connor and Travis, Who have a tin of pranks* Did you do this to her?
*Connor and Travis look up, and they smile.*
Connor and Travis: GUMBALLS!
* ton of gumballs fall from the sky.*

You can edited this to make it more funny,

Thanks for using my idea

~Nico~
LOL ^ epic idea
i might use that...in two days if nicecatch doesn't "reappear"
seriously- who's gonna send a drakon after him to tell him to POST!!
i know Zelda has one..wait- scratch that--i took it after it ATTEMPTED to eat me XD
looooll
and awesome post hollister!
and thx jasonfan for the awesome idea...if nicecatch doesn't post- i will
muahhahaa
***BEEP***
^^ LOL you have the funniest ideas :D

post soon nicecatch/universal!!!!!!
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
meh
I'm not even gonna right what I just wrote...... ='(
I wrote this HUGE thing and I pressed paste instead of copy just in case this deleted itself I had a good one I was gonna make a forum about and instead I when I actedentlly pressed paste it said this And Lexi just called me but I'm sick so I couldn't go to her house and I'm EATING MCDONOLDS OH YEA grrrrr u don't need to know about my life AND NO IM NOT FAT UGH in zues' name I swear on the Styx ONE DAY I'LL DO THE FORUM IM THINKING ABOUT *crys* *thunder booms in distance*and I agree with the person up there who said about Percy eating seafood Poseidon comes in and then maybe not a year but like 2 months a years to long did u see ANNABETH in the lost hero she was devastated for 8 months that's not even a year so yeah POST SOON
angry
^ No sense whatsoever.

ITS 3:48pmmmmm

POST SOON OR percy DIES
angry
^^^Who cares if Percy dies?!?! If you don't post soon I'll kill Grover. Yeah, that's right.
link
Meh New Article
lol..
okay i'm kind of confused, but.. lol
and i'll check out your article Jasonfan44 :)
laugh
I'll kill hollister then
^ noooo!!!
kill me instead!
wiat-- no, just go send whatever you were going to kill us with after nicecatch XD
my parents claim im one to "push people under the bus", but do you think so? XD
lollll
posting soon here...just posted on my two heroes forum--go check it out :D
and if nicecatch doesnt post by TOMORROW i will post
i know i said i would post today but i have a lot of forums to post on so...yeah XD
erm..maybe if i finish something up for one of meh other forums ill post here XD
^ I JUST READ YOUR TWO HEROES FORUM.
YOU MUST SEE MY COMMENT. :D
LOL
STILL ON CAPS LOCK HIGGHH!
POST SOON NICECATCH(UNLIKELY)/UNIVERSAL!

^^ Meef, you meanie. :( lol
Meef, I'll kill Fanpop. I will break the website til it is unfixable!!!!
Beat that.

Soryy for the random spurt of spamming.
Lol great post hollister and Ill go hunt Alex down for yas.
^ you do that
I FINISHEDDDD :D
enjoy and THX jasonfan for the AWESOME idea :D
i kind of had to modify it, and added some things but ENJOYYY!!! :D
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­*

Hello guys, girls, and Gods... Anyways, Welcome back to the absolute WACKIEST show in...existence! Apparently some Marshans found this show and they loved it- no, I’m kidding. I won’t bring in Area 51 into the conversation. Annabeth here, not trying to start a prank war, make the studio explode, or make puppets collapse from an allergic reaction! Even though that will just happen anyways.

Yeah, just get on with it.

JEEZ! SOMEONE’S in a bad mood today. And that someone is Percy, because we are doing a SERIOUS conversation/interview today.

I can’t be serious. At all.

No! That’s MEEEEE!!!

He’s right- Leo is the only one here who can’t be serious AT ALL. And just to be mature kids, let’s laugh at Leo the strange GREEN MARSHAN!

***HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA***

MEANIES!! It’s not my fault I’m still green!

Okay, back to serious content. Percy, what is your opinion, now that it’s 2012, that the world will end?

The Myans are no Oracles. And we just saved the world not to long ago- so I could care less at this point. The only thing is that NEXT time Hera wants us to save the world for the idiot scientists and their whole “the world will end December 21st 2012!” prediction is totally BOGUS, I volunteer Annabeth to get kidnapped and have her memory erased.

And I can build an Argo 3!! Awesome!

Shut up Leo. So we have a “serious” question submitted by Passionpants *cough* LEO! *cough* asking; “Percy who's your best man on August 18th? You know when you get married to Annabeth. ‘Cuz I want to be your best man- so don’t pick Jason- whatever you do.

Huh!?

I take personal offense to that Leo.

Aww...how sweet! Percy you were going to propose to me?

WHAT?

Fine, I’ll repeat the question. You know you won’t have to repeat it for me-

No! I heard you fine but- WHAT!? Were you here when Leo turned into an Avocado?

No, I was visiting my dad in San Fransisco but I heard all about the incident. Other than that I’m clueless.

Your never clueless Wise Girl.

Awwwwwwwww
See? They are a cute couple. PERCABETH 4 EVA!!

Leo, do you want me to go over there and (censored) you like a (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored).

Wow, never heard you cuss THAT much. I’d run if I were you Leo.

Nah, I think I’ll stay.

Then again, I’m not you.

To answer Passionpant’s question- ME AND ANNABETH AREN’T GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!

YET!

*audience* - Awwwwwwwww
*cheering*

Piper is a true daughter of Aphrodite- she just I’Med me saying she wanted to be Annabeth’s bridesmaid.

Percy, do you just have a cold?

No! Why would I *cough* *cough* be sick?

You turned a weird shade of green/red and started coughing really loud.

Maybe I’m trying to break the soundboard. *cough*

*Athena appears*

ANNABETH YOUR GROUNDED! I ALREADY TOLD YOU!

*Athena leaves*

Crap. Thanks Percy, you just got me grounded.

Annabeth and Percy are getting MARRIED! Yay!

HECATE!

*poof*

MFFT!

And now Leo’s an Avocado again. Perfect.

*Poseidon appears*

PERCY! UNDERWATER NOW!!

*both leave*

I guess I’m alone now.

*Mrs.O’Leary appears*

Mrs.O’Leary! NO!

AHHHH!!

Ouch! And Percy’s dog just ate Leo the Avocado!

*Connor and Travis sneak up behind Annabeth*

Hey, what’s up Annabeth!?

Ah!

*whips out knife at Connor*

WHY!?
*smacks Annabeth*

*Annabeth is now unconscious*

Oops.

*Athena appears back*

Okay, maybe not grounded, but I’m taking away your laptop-
*sees Annabeth*

DID YOU DO THIS!? I WILL-

GUMBALLS!

What?

FFFOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

*Sup! Connor here!! So yeah, I guess it is me and my brother’s fault we destroyed the studio, but we had no other option! Anyways, so we loaded the place with gumballs- that’s gonna take FOREVER to clean out- hahaha. LOLZ. And so Percy hasn’t been seen since this show- Annabeth’s unconscious STILL, and my and my brother have been shunned for the past two days for “destroying Percabeth”. Personally, I’m a Preyna fan. Don’t ask.
As for Leo, he was probably going to ask me to display his number, but I don’t think I will.
And we’ll probably find Leo again soon- maybe 2, 3 days tops. You know what I mean.*

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­**
over a year ago annabethchase78 said…
big smile
hhehehehehehehehe a dogs digestive system! MY IDEA!!!!!