The Heroes of Olympus Heroes of Olympus Talk Show!

hollistergurl posted on Nov 30, 2011 at 12:50AM
This is the Heroes of Olympus Talk show! Me (hollistergurl) and nicecatch42 will cohost this, but you, the commenters, can give us ideas or suggestions and we'll post it on our interviews.
Btw...
check out our other forums!

hollistergurl:
1. Forever (now a series)
link

2. The Darkness Rising (a collab with Kronos429)
link

3. The Regretted Choice (a collab with MisterPerfect1)
link

4. Turning Back Time (a collab with me, universalpowa, and Meef)
link

5. The Hearth Lost
link

universalpowa:
1. Universal's Mark of Athena
link

2. The Two Heroes
link

3. Hearts Burned by Sunrise
link

4. Heroes of Olympus Musical (a collab-- universalpowa & me, hollistergurl)
link

5. Clash of the Series- Demigods and Wizards
link

nicecatch42:
NC42's Epic Short Stories
link

hollistergurl and universalpowa's forums are on Popular Content:
hollistergurl: Turning Back Time (collab- me, universalpowa, Meef), #8 on The Heroes of Olympus
The Hearth Lost, #20 on The Heroes of Olympus

universalpowa: The Two Heroes, #2 on The Heroes of Olympus
Clash of the Series- Demigods and Wizards, #6 on The Heroes of Olympus
Universal's Mark of Athena, #13 on The Heroes of Olympus

Authors' Note 1/2/12: There are 3 people running this in this rotation: hollistergurl (me), universalpowa, and nicecatch.

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Rick Riordan.. duh :P
PLEASE COMMENT! :D

Dedications:
to EVERYONE reading and commenting on this forum. you guys are AWESOME LIKE PEANUT BUTTER! <3

and to everyone else who is reading and commenting on this! me and my cohosts appreciate a lot! :D

*IMPORTANT UPDATE*
nicecatch42 has been gone for some time, and there is a contest. the details are stated in comment #18 on page 29.
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 10:24PM

The Heroes of Olympus 1089 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1089

over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
Nice!
So Hollister will post and then I, Travis Stoll, will interview Coach Hedge! PLZ suggest some questions I can ask him!
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
”No Jason, you can’t smack him on the head!”
“Why? That will make the audience laugh!”
“Well, YEAH, but that’s not the point of this talk show!”
“I won’t hurt him!”
“Uh huh, yeah, sure, and I’m Sarah Palin.”
“You’re not Sarah Palin.”
“I was joking Lightning Boy! Now go off the stage I think we’re live—“
Oh, hey folks! Um, sorry ‘bout that, um, technical difficulty. Well, I’ll just get back to my intro. Welcome to the Wackiest Talk Show on the planet! I’m Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite! And no, I don’t like makeup. I’ll be filling in for Travis today, he was originally going to host this first interview, but apparently he got in some BIG prank war with Connor, so we’ll just see how that turns out. Anyways, we have a special guest today. Drum roll please!

*drum roll*

Meet Octavian, descendant of Apollo, augur at Camp Jupiter, and leader of Cohort 1!

Stupid graecus talk show…

Erm, Octavian, could you save the Greek talk for later? Yeah, thanks. Anyways,--

I was forced to come here! The other people in my cohort forced me to, cuz it’s not like I’d even want to be here in the first place.

Um, okay then… Anyways Octavian, when and why did you start hating Greeks?

Ha! That’s a silly question! everyone knows that answer; not like YOU would, since you’re a graecus.

I need specifics Octavian! Or else, I’ll bring in my special body guard to rip you inside out, just like you do to your stuffed teddy bears.

Uh-huh, like I’m really scared of this person.

If I were you, I would be scared for my life.

Psh, this is why I don’t talk to Greeks. They ask silly questions, have no common sense, and don’t appreciate powerful Romans!—like me!

That’s cuz you’re not that powerful.

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU PUNY APHRODITE GIRL?!

Well, I heard from Reyna you once passed out on a quest when you saw a bee.

I knew I shouldn’t have trusted Reyna with my secrets…

So you admit you really did pass out when you saw a bee?

NO! Now would you hurry up with my interview, I’m going to be late on my date.

Ooh, who are you meeting up with?

None of your business!

C’mon Octavian, don’t you want to tell me, Piper? C’mon, tell me. It’s an honestly good question!

WHY I OUGHTA—

Oh, oops! Looks like we’re out of time for today, folks! Tune in for next time, and someone find out who Octavian is going on a date with!
last edited over a year ago
Awesome! My turn!
Hello, People of the HOO Talk Shooooow! Lets hear you get loudddd! And no, I can't join you in Mindless Screaming because Connor knocked my molars out during a prank! Fear not-I got him back! Just a reminder NOT to check out what I put in his locker-it involves a love note and a drunk giraffe! So, our guest for today issss..........COACH GLEESON HEDGE!

Hello, people! *flexes muscles* I will be signing the autographs later, please, please, hold your applause!

*cricket, cricket...*

Uh...that was awkward! So, lets relieve the tension with a question! Coach Gleeson, what is the origin behind your name?

Really, I have no idea-maybe it is because Coach Hedge makes his fans smile with glee! Ha-ha! Get it? Glee?

*more crickets*

Uh...I think your 'glee' effect only works with Nellie...

Don't bring my ghost-wife into this! LOL! Get it, GHOST! Because she is an aura, and I called her a ghost! I am soooo funny!

*cricket...crick..cricket*

Coach, please let the poor insects rest there chirping wings! Good! Now, in Piper's recount of her story, you are described as idiotically violent! Is this true?

Violent? I am a peace loving satyr-wait, why are you smiling, Travis? Why? Do you think I am violent? DIE! DIEEEEEEE!

Violent? Why would I think you were violent? (epic sarcasm)

DIE! DI-Yes, you are right! Why would you think I am violent....

Alrighty, Hedge, what is your favorite food?

Well, my old Mama Goat always used to cook me a nice bowl of steamed grass and marinated topsoil with a nice, hot cup of rainwater for a drink...yup, that is my favorite meal!

Uh....I guess they do say that organic stuff is better....so, you seem like a healthy eater-what would you recommend to all your fans out there? What should they eat?

Ahem...well, my only tip is to get the proteins in your diet! Sources include staplers and little children *licks lips*. You also need to get your daily amount of calcium-I recommend eating grass next to the NEILSON factory. And, for dessert, treat yourself to some delicious dead grass!

Intresting....so, the last question, as submitted by Leo Valdez! Everyone give a big hand for Leo-not literally, Tyson! YEAH! Ok, your question is....why do you use a baseball bat to keep order?
Well, it reminds me of my days in the BBL, the Barnyard Baseball League. I led that league in Home Gallops twenty years in a row, and I was the best catcher, even if I did eat the field a couple of times! Basically, it reminds me of my glory days!

Well, that is all the time we have for now! Stay tuned for my next interview....the interviewee will be announced shortly! Now, to go prank Connor-AGAIN!
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
big smile
That was pure genius! Love it!! I was laughing so hard!! Post soon!
Thanks, the time thief!!!!!!!!
over a year ago grammy701 said…
cool
over a year ago grammy701 said…
that was funny
thanks!
Thanks @the-time-thief & @grammy701 for commenting :) nicecatch, you don't count.. :P

Hello ladies and gentlemen, people of all ages. This is Reyna coming to you live from what we call “The Wackiest Show on Earth!” Now my costars Piper and Travis have something else to do, so I’m filling in for both of them today. Piper apparently went to run a few “errands” with Jason, but I’m pretty sure all of you can guess what they’re really doing. And Travis just went into the infirmary because Connor apparently sprayed glitter all over his eyes in their prank war, which is still going on, sadly. I never really do understand why these Hermes kids do those things these days…

Anyways, back to the talk show. Today I will be interviewing Dakota from Cohort 5, purely addicted to Kool-Aid. Along with Dakota, my hounds, Aurgentum and Aurum, will be helping me interview him… Now let’s get this show started!

So, Dakota, when did you start becoming drunk on Kool-Aid?

Since when was I drunk on Kool-Aid?

Uh, well, almost always, Dakota.

Oh c’mon Reyna, you don’t possibly believe those rumors!

Well, I have to admit, Dakota, they are true.

Awww, c’mon Reyna, why you gotta be so serious?

*Music plays: Why so serious? So raise your glass if you are wrong--*

What was that???

Apparently someone decided to turn on music. And Dakota, I am not serious all the time, just when I’m doing my job as praetor.

Uh huh, and I’m always drunk on Kool-Aid.

… That’s true, you know.

No it’s not!!!! I swear, it’s not true I’m not drunk on Kool-Aid!

Then how do you explain your unsteady movements, your red lips, and your eyes looking hyper as you drink out of your flask?

What, this flask? I always drink this much, Reyna!

That explains the drunkenness…

I told you I’m not drunkkkkkk…

Do you want me to show you a video of you CAUGHT on tape being drunk?

Whaat?! Since when was this?!

Apparently Percy, Hazel, and Frank caught you going full-on drunk on Kool-Aid, and they decided to upload it on Youtube.

Wait, I wanna see this—

*Show has temporarily shut down because some idiot demigod has spilled his red Kool-Aid all over the cameras, causing the live telecast to shut down temporarily.*
^Oh, I don't count?
Jeez
Lol
Nice chappie!
My turn?
yes, your turn, if you want to post right now
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
laugh
haha per genius i was laughing so hard and i still am: hahahahahahahahahahaha ( catches breath) hahahahahhahahahahahahaha...........
big smile
That was awesomest! One of all!! Lol! I love them all!!
Ow, my eyes! Stupid Connor and his immature pranks! Its not like I was the one who stuffed the frog into his juice...hehe...Anyways, I thank Reyna from coming out of now her and damaging our cameras, and I thank Piper for...interviewing Octavian. Believe me, controlling him is harder then it looks....so, our guest for today issss......Frank! C'mon, Frankie! You can fit! Just squeeze through the door...there we go! So Frank, have you been working out lately?

Obviously! I've lost, like, 70% of my fat! My grandma would be so proud!

Sure-whatever makes you sleep at night...sooo, how is your piece of wood doing?

Oh, I accidentally burned half of it trying to get the treadmill working, and then Dakota dropped a cigar on it. All in all, it is not going well!

Its alright big guy-maybe burning the stick will burn some calories! No, no, don't turn into a glitter pack and burn my eyes-I've had enough of that for one week...So, next question...What is the smallest meal you have ever had?

Oh....I remember it like it was yesterday-I was starving, and I was on diet, so I had to restrict myself to 8 pizza boxes, 7 pops and 25 croissants....my tummy was growling so loud Hazel thought I had turned into a bear again!

Poor you-only 8 boxes? My goodness, you should have called a lawyer or something!

I know!

Anyway, what is your favorite thing to turn into?

I always like turning into elephants-it makes me feel like I am in better shape then I really am!
Good point.....so, what do you have to say about Sammy/Leo Valdez?

Oh....he is a weirdo...I mean, I don't know what Hazel sees in him-he has a six pack of abs! Can you believe it? Abs? How inhumane can one get?

Two more questions....first of all, how much to you weigh?

Well, I am afraid I will never know that-you see, my scale is broken-every time I step on it, it says "One Person At a Time Please!"

Wow-stupid scale! And, the last question, submitted by Piper McLean! Your question is......if you had a penny for every time someone has made fun of your size, how rich would you be?
Probably a millionaire-heck, I could get onto Forbes Magazine!

Ok.....Well, that is all for today! Reyna or Piper, take over, and try not to break these cameras-Annabeth is already on my case, and I don't want her to get even more angry at me! Until next time!
LOL nicecatch, that was a HILARIOUS interview! i'll post tomorrow :)
laugh
Lol!!!!!!! Hahaha! I'm laughing on the inside! The thought is what counts!! Love it!
over a year ago PJhero02 said…
smile
It's gotta take a long time to bold all those things....
laugh
^^ I know right! So cool though, like how they do it!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
laugh
Haha thisbis funny
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
Do you want me to write my suggestion here or to send it to one of you two?
over a year ago Kronos429 said…
this is even sounds awesome
over a year ago crazyperson22 said…
big smile
This talk show is AWESOME!
over a year ago Kronos429 said…
oh my gosh Alex :P
That last one with Frank was soo epiccc
I LAUGHED SOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!
unknownquestion, you can just write your suggestion here
thanks to everyone else :)
Woah-thanks everyone! That is a lot of comments
YAY UNKNOWN IS POSTING!!!!!! lol this is gonna be jokes....
Post soon, Hollister or Unknown!
BTW, if you like this, read our forums!
NICECATCH: link

Hollister: link
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
^ next time could you put like, soda or coke instead of pop for the people reading this in the south? Cuz i lived in florida most of my life and i had no flippin idead what pop was untill i was in sixth grade and my geography teacher explained it to my class
^woops...lol, sorry!
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
^thanks
enjoy guys. :)

Hi ponies! Oh wait, you’re not ponies! Sorry bout that! This is Tyson, and Tyson is filling in for Reyna and Piper, because they got into a BIIIGGG fight. Tyson no like big fights. Tyson like ponies. Oh! Oh! Today, Tyson is interviewing a pony!

For the one billionth time, Tyson, I am a centaur, not a pony.

Okay pony! This is Chiron the pony!

*sigh* Centaur, Tyson.

Okay Chiron! Pony, when did you become a pony?

For the last time child, I am not a pony!

Pony didn’t answer Tyson’s question.

*sigh* Alright, dear Cyclops. I was born this way, a CENTAUR, not a pony.

*Music plays: I’m beautiful in my way, cuz God makes no mistakes, I’m on the right track baby, I was born this way!—*

Pony, what was that? Why did Tyson hear music playing over the speakers?

*sigh* I guess there is no hope in telling you I am a CENTAUR, not a pony. And Tyson, dear child, that was a song by Lady Gaga, someone must have put it on over the speakers, possibly Leo.

Ohhhhh, Tyson like funny and small demigod, Leo!

Ah, yes, he was an important factor in the war with Gaea and the giants.

TYSON NO LIKE GAEA! TYSON NO LIKE GIANTS! TYSON NO LIKE MONSTERS AND EVIL THINGS! TYSON NO LIKE MEAN THINGS WHO HURT TYSON’S FRIENDS!

Now, Tyson, calm down, I’m sure—

PONY NO TELL TYSON WHAT TO DO! TYSON RUN THIS TALK SHOW! TYSON NO LIKE GAEA!

Erm, I’m going to go now…

TYSON NO LIKE WHEN PONY LEAVES! PONY DON’T GO!

Hey everyone! Uh, Percy here, Tyson just got into a REALLY big fit, he knocked down a lot of cameras, but one is still alive. Anyways, tune in for next time to meet our special guest—

*Technical difficulties because Tyson has just knocked over the last standing camera. Tune in next time folks!*
Dammit, Tyson-I specifically tell REYNA not to break the stuff, so you break the stuff? Real mature-but then again, you are, like, 1 year old in Cyclops speak....I wonder if they ever become smart *sigh* Anyway, before our featured interview, I might as well give you an update on the Prank Wars-I managed to sneak a spider into the Athena cabin and blame it on Connor, so he has probably been gutted with 20 knives and at least one toy truck-what, you haven't heard about that 8 year old menace in Cabin 6? Anyway, I am winning! Halleluja! And, our guest for today isssssss..............Terminus the Border Guy! Yay! Now, if you could just grab that forklift, Leo...yes, thank you....now pick up the interviewee...yes, he is a statue! C'mon, just do it! I don't care if he makes fun of your outdated passport, just bring him! Thank you! Well, now we can get started! Terminus, what is the thing you hate most?

I hate people who break the rules-they always get on my nerves!
What nerves? You are freaking made of stone!

Is that an insult?
I guess so, RockBrain!

Well, well-you took my comment much to harshly...I suppose that you are a rule breaker, then?

What? You freak-you think I am a rule-breaker? I am like the Saint of Camp Half-Blood! And I will ask the questions! What is with the 5 year old assistant you have?

What, Julia? She is more mature then you!

That is not saying much....woah, I mean...

HAHA! Look, he dissed himself! Did we catch that on tape?

Of course we did-do you not see the fourteen hundred cameras pointed right at you!

Sarcasm? Man, I want to punch you!

With what-your imaginary arms? *laughs*

Yes! *WHACK!*

OUCH! YOU DARE DO THAT TO ME! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? NOW, I WILL SLAP YOU! *WHAM!*
Ow....why do I have a feeling that hurt me more then you?

Because you are stupid-now can someone carry me off this stage-this is useless! Octavian was right!

You've been talking to him? Wow, you hang out with the wrong crowd!

Well, it isn't my fault- I am stationary, and Octavian stops by from time to time. He is more entertaining then you, that is for sure!

What does he do that I can't?

Rip apart teddy bears!

What?! How hard can that be? Leo, toss me one of those toys! Thanks! *begins to rip* Wow, this is actually harder then it looks! GRRRR!

Well, folks, this is your all powerful muscle man of a host-I hope he isn't like this all the time!

Save it for the other, mean statues, Terminus! Now, can we get back on track? We only have time for one more question!

Awwwww! I like this place! I don't want to leave!

Really?

No.

Ouch...so, you're last question is sent from Mrs. Goodytwoshoes all the way back in good old Kentucky! Give a big woop for my homies out there in the farms! YEAH! So, Mrs. Goodytwoshoes says, and I quote: "Terminus, my son tells me that you only let people by if they have tattoos! Does this mean you promote those unhealthy drawings on little kids? Remember, us mortals can always call the police if we find someone supports these practices!

Oh, I more then promote them! Tattoos are symbols of honor, justice, and order! Every sophisticated child should have one!

Uh-oh...I think you are in for some tough times, my friend!

Why would you say that?

Probably because Mrs. Goodytwoshoes just called the police!

Police! What, you mean these guys! Oh no! Please don't take me! I don't care if you are in the FBI, I am a Roman God! NO, I AM NOT MENTAL!........SILENCE, HOW COME EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF MY LACK OF LIMBS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Until next time, folks!
big smile
Lol! Nicecatch42 the little girls name is Julia. I love it! Those were hilarious!! We need to come up with a super awesome word to discribe this talk show thingy! Anyone got any ideas?
So, any suggestions on what I should ask one of the Party Ponies?
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
Woah woah…woah I never said I was writing a chapter! I was going to give an idea! But that was an awesome chapter I think you nailed Terminus right on
So I guess I'll send the idea to you or hollistergirl
-Unknown
over a year ago Kaity_daAwesome said…
Ehem,*takes deep breath*........LOL! I was choking from laughing so hard! NO, not in my mind! lol
Thanks people!
So, what should I ask the Party Ponies? I need ideas!
Hey guys! It’s Piper here—sorry ‘bout last time, I couldn’t come cuz there was this one thing and… Ah, I’d just rather not tell the story. Anyways, I see Tyson managed to break the cameras… hopefully that won’t happen again today because guess who we’re interviewing? You got it right, folks! Everyone put your hands together for Tyson the Cyclops!

HI PONIES!!!

Uh, Tyson, I’m not a pony.

Tyson know that, pretty demigod.

Er, thanks Tyson… So Tyson, when did you start loving peanut butter?

Tyson love peanut butter! Tyson brought big jar of peanut butter and big spoon!

Uh, I see. But why exactly do you just LOVE peanut butter?

PTEH BUH ISHT GOO!

Wait, did you just say Poseidon’s butt is good?

NOH! TYSHON SAYH PTEH BUH ISHT GOO! PTEH BUH ISHT THE BESHT!

Did you just say Poseidon’s butt is the best? Now that’s awkward…

NOH! NOH! NOH! NOH! TYSHON SHAY PTEH BUH! PTEH BUH! PTEH BUH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhh, you mean peanut butter! Now that explains it!

YHAY! PHPER GOHTH ISHT RIGH!

Did you just say I’m goth?!

NOH! TYSHON SAY PHPER GOTH ISHT RIGH!

Uh… You know what, I’m gonna call Ella over here to translate for me. Come on up the stage, Ella!

Ella likes stage. Music performers, comedians, lots of famous people go on a stage. Ella likes Tyson. Tyson is friend. ‘Friends’: ten seasons. 1994-2004.

Er, yeah, that show is… old. So Ella, could you translate what Tyson just said to me?

Translate. Google Translate, translate languages, Ella likes translate. Tyson is friend. Tyson say Piper got it right. Piper is pretty Aphrodite girl.

Ohhhh, that’s what he said! Thanks Ella, you can go off and do what um, harpies do these days…

Thyshon lihhk pteh buh.

Er, I’m not going to ask you what that means… So tune in for next time, folks, on the Wackiest Show on Earth! And the cameras didn’t break this time, so that’s a good thing!
big smile
Awesome! Very funny!! Love it!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
awshum!!! that was soos funny!!! plz post agian soon!!!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
lol, dude. this is great!

someone post soon. we really want to read more of this.

post soon!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
^ i totally agree
post post post!!!
LOL THAT WAS EPIC!
kk Imma post tmmrw
I wrote this a long time ago, so it won't acknowledge any of the Prank War updates, LOL............
And I am sure you have all heard of Hollister's forum
but could you read mine as well?
It is about Camp Jupiter in the Titan Wars.
Chappies 1 and 2 stink, but the rest are good.

link

And now, for the featured presentation!

Welcome back to the Wackiest Talk Show on the planet! I am Travis Stoll, the most epic character in the whole series! My brother Connor would be here, but he is busy pranking Clarisse, which is the reason we could not interview her. So, instead of Clarisse, we have, live in studio, CLOVIS THE SLEEPY!

Wha-aa....oh yeah! Hello, floating geese! Do not eat the blue fruit punch-it turns you into a hippo.

Err....Clovis?

Huh? What? No, I'm not sad. Yes, yellow grapes smell like oranges.

CLOVIS!

Huh? Oh yeah! Sorry, Travis-I only slept for fifteen hours last night, so I might be a little drowsy.

R-right....So, first question: Who is your role model?

Hehe....probably my dad, Hypnos!

Why?

Well, he really know how to doze off.....

Wait, you admire your dad because he is good at sleeping? Doesn’t that make you feel a little....weird?

No, why would you say that?

Uh...no reason! So, what was your favorite moment of your career at Camp Half-Blood?

Well, obviously, it was the first time I fell asleep here- the bed was so comfy, the pillows so soft, the snoring of my siblings so peaceful....

Okkk....what is your favorite song?

Um...I like 'Its Raining, Its Pouring...'…..the guy in that knows how to yawn!

Oof-that is some serious swag you have there! What was your role in the Titan War?

Oh, I was the brave guy who yawned in the face of the opponent!
Yawned?

Yeah! If someone sees you yawn, they yawn as well, thus distracting them from fighting!

Are you saying that Kronos was yawning when Percy fought him?

Yeah-that Seaweed Brain is overrated- I was the guy who indirectly killed everyone by acting sleepy.

Good stuff....So, rumor has it that you see stuff in your dreams-can you describe this?[/b

Well, I see important things from the future, much like an Oracle-in fact, last night, I saw a drunk pony! And it was wearing a birthday hat! It was soo freaky!

[b]Erm...a drunk pony?

No, no...not just any drunk pony....a PURPLE drunk pony!

Oh dear....and now, for the last question with Clovis! What is your greatest fear?

Oooh....that is a tough one. I would say drunk ponies, but that would make me look soft......so I need to think of something that makes me look strong and normal....hmm....oh yeah! My mortal fear is the fear of....the fear of...the fear of....the fear of...the...the fear of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........

The last letter of the alphabet? How mature.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Seriously, bro? What is so scary about Z?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Ok-stop it! Oh, wait....Holy Shaving Cream of Zeus, are you asleep?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-drunk giraffe will eat the noodles of destiny....

My goodness! Call security! Clovis has fallen asleep on the job! That has never happened before! But then again, barely anything has happened on this show...So, until next time, see ya later! This is Travis Stoll, signing off! And remember, BEWARE THE DRUNK PONIES WITH BIRTHDAY HATS! THEY ARE THE NEXT THREAT TO OUR KIND!
lol yaay im glad you posted this nicecatch :)
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
laugh
Great job.*Gasps for breath from laughing to hard*
That was amazing.
Wow!
So i didn't think i would have time to write this up/post tonight, but it turns out I had enough time (whoopeee) lol so hope you guys like :)

Hey guys! It’s Piper here once again, the last interviews didn’t go bad, huh? Well, that’s a good thing! Today we’re interviewing… Rachel, the Oracle!

So Rachel, how does it feel being an Oracle?

Oh it’s a fun job! I mean, me spurting out green mist and being unconscious half the time isn’t that fun but the rest of it is!

Does the green mist smell or anything? Does it bother you?

Well, I have no clue if it smells, because the time it leaves my mouth, I’m already unconscious! It’s actually a cool experience, you should try it sometime, Piper!

Uh… I’d rather not.

Aw, c’mon! I bet you’ll love doing my job!

Um… well when I first saw you and your eyes glow green, that was creepy; I don’t think I want my eyes to be glow-in-the-dark green.

Oh yeah, the green eyed glowing kind of thing is kind of creepy, but the rest is fun! I mean, when you’re unconscious, you get people tending you to your every need! They just ask you questions like “Are you okay?” and you nod and smile and then you get food on your lap! It’s amazing.

Oh, um, cool?

Yeah, it’s really cool! It’s definitely my second favorite thing to do, of course after drawing.

Wait, do you mean falling unconscious is your second favorite thing to do?!

Well yeah, it’s worth the experience! Plus, I’m so used to it now, it’s like a daily thing I do!

Er, that’s… pleasant… But wait, earlier in the interview, you said being unconscious half the time wasn’t that fun…

Oh, I meant the first parts of being unconscious isn’t fun! Especially falling down, I heard a lot of people think I’m kind of heavy, which bothers me.

*cough* Um, alright… *cough*

Yeah, but there was this one time at my boarding school, I was taking a test and stuff but then—

Uh, Rachel? Why did you just freeze? Oh gods… your eyes are glowing green…

W-what? What just happened?

Oh, phew! I thought you were going to spurt out a new prophecy for us or something! Gods Rachel, you scared me.

Wait, what just happened?

Oh, your eyes glowed green and green fog started coming out of your mouth but then it suddenly stopped.

Oh… *groan* I don’t feel so good… *clutches stomach*

Oh gods you better not puke here, not on the brand new carpet we just got! No Rachel, wait, stop, wait I’ll go get you a bucket and… and you already vomited over our new carpet… Well, I guess that’s it for today folks… this truly is the Wackiest Show on Earth!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
rainy
lol.

it's probibly the wackiest show on earth...

wonder if aliens will come to see it.

*yanks out the camera and takes a picure of something in the sky. when i see it i faint.*
me:it's...it's...oh. it's just Zeus out with his...er...nevermind!
Hera: who is Zeus with? *she demands*
me:*getting scared of the peacock happy godess* umm...umm...umm.
*runs away, not truely tarrafied of the peacock happy godess.*

please post soon before Hera kills me! PLEASE!
over a year ago venus143 said…
sorry i havn't been able to comment i'm getting really busy lately anyways this is pure genius and that last one was hilarious And nicecatch42 really homies and swag my two favorite words lol great job both of you:)
big smile
Awesome! Love it!! Post soon!!