Scrubs you know when you're obsessed with scrubs when...

hooch-is-crazy posted on Jan 07, 2008 at 05:38PM
i can't remember where i stole this from but what you do is come up with things you might do if you are obsessed with scrubs.make them as funny as possible people and only one per post, let the other people in too.

i'll start, this one isn't great,

when someone goes mad you say hooch is crazy

Scrubs 949 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 949

over a year ago alicelattey said…
-When you've been doing a little running AU JD/Elliot story every night before you go to sleep for 9 months and last night it carried on into your dream. :D
over a year ago tushtush said…
-When you have to write a story for English and you basically write a Scrubs Fan Fiction....
-When you haven't had time to upload to The Scrubs Spot for a week and you feel like you're completely inadequate.
-When you're watching a video where Sarah Chalke is talking about her sadness at the show ending and your heart breaks and you're near to tears.
-When your sister forces you to look round universities for her and in one of the colleges you see a white board announcing some kind of convention on it and you completely ignore it, pick up a board pen and write "Scrubs" on it in massive letters.
-When you're watching some obnoxious youtube teenager rant about Scrubs like he knows all about it and you leave a long, angry comment correcting every one of his mistakes ladened with irritated emoticons... It just gets you so frustrated when you see people acting like they know about Scrubs when they really don't. Plus the kid was just so terribly Meg. ERRGH.
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
Link to that video, it sounds real meg. (in a bad way of course)
last edited over a year ago
Yeah, link to it would be great :) I feel I should live that idiot a long and hopefully scathing comment as well :)
same here.

O.K., I must be real slow to only just notice this but, WE HAVE OVER 400 REPLIES!!!!!! I bet that I was the last to notice that though.
Probably. I noticed straight away :)
yeah, I am thick.
tushtush, reading your post again, how do you disown your form teacher? it could come in handy.
Hooch, I've lost the link. :( Disowning your form teacher is very easy, you just don't update him on the latest Scrubs news....

-When you go to Starbucks and write "Coffee Bucks" on all of the cups.
-When you start crying while telling your friends about how Scrubs has finished filming forever.
-When your friend punches you on the arm as she's saying goodbye to you and you say, "Ow, it's not like I kissed your wife?!?" and she just looks at you like you're crazy.
I take it you also wrote Elliot Reid Quotes on the cups.

-When you heard a radio ad on the way to school about a CD with theme tunes for TV shows and you get really angry because superman wasn't mentioned and you stayed angry for the rest of the day and right now because you're thinking about it you're even more angry so now you're typing so loudly you two can probably here it from England.
Wait a second, is that..... YES I can hear it!

*subtle cough*

-When you are discussing adultery in RS and you just sit there thinking of JD and Kim and Laverne's Jesus. :D
-When you're learning about drink driving in biology and someone suggests putting breathalyzers in cars and someone mentions the one in Scrubs on Sasha. Hearing the word "Scrubs" you are suddenly woken from your trance-like state of boredom in time to yell, "Yeah! In season 6, My Therapeutic Month!" You receive some worried looks.
That's exactly what I'd do.

Except it would be 'Season 6, Episode 10, My Therapeutic Month!'
over a year ago kathleen951015 said…
when you hear any of the characters names you start looking around for them
over a year ago kathleen951015 said…
when you hear the name harrison ford you think of harrison kelso instead of indiana jones. (so tired)
I would also think of the Janitor
I think of the Janitor and JD, because JD would rather sleep with Harrison Ford than Tommy Lee Jones :)
lol, that was his his "very gay day".
Day??!!!!
-When you figure out how to ring 916CALLTURK from England and you now ring it at least 3 times a day..... You're worried about what your mum will say when she sees the phone bill. D:
how do you? I don't know phone numbers from anywhere, so I just ring 916CALLTURK and KFDENAPAH I'm not sure how to spell that so I just guessed.
Yeah I try and phone it and it just says Call Failed. It drives me crazy :(
I just get the dial tone thingymajig.

-When you wrote above your school urinals "JD has a tiny pickle" although not too noticeably, I don't want to get into too much trouble.
Just put the numbers 001 before the number and you get through!!!!! It's a voice message by Johnny C. :D
SO COOL! 'bout to do it, and hey, all 3 of us are on at the same time, awesome!
*getting her mobile*
IT WORKED!

I HAVE HEARD JOHNNY C.'s VOICE ON THE PHONE!!!!

It may have been an answer phone but still :D :D :D :D
-When you decide to spend an entire maths lesson working with only "Thumb-pointer and pinky". Your work ends up completely illegible and at the end you have serious hand cramp, but it was worth it.
-When you lie in bed going through what you'd say if you actually got to do a speaking and listening on scrubs. And you've not finished after talking in your head for 50 minutes (speaking and listenings are 3-5 minutes ideally :P)
IT WORKED!!! AND WAS AWESOME!!!!

In my contacts, under the section (I can save numbers to sections like friends, family and work) VIP (this here's the VIP table) and put into speeddial 1.
-When you no longer have so many fantasies about meeting wonderful people like Zach, Sarah, Donald, Johnny C, Judy, Neil and Ken as much as you used to (though you still have thousands), but have moved on to these brilliantly amazing daydreams about meeting genii such as the sublime beings, Aseem Batra, Jannae Bakken, Randall Winston, Danny Rose, Adam Bernstein, John Doris, Jon Turk, Dolly Klock, Kevin Beigel, Jan Stevens and, of course, the ultimate genius, BILL LAWRENCE and having fantastic, meaty, Scrubs discussions with them. (new one, enter key not working)- When writing BL's name you're incredibly tempted to write "Sexy Lawrence". Mehehehh.
You didn't mention Tad Quill, the writer of my 2 favourite episodes, my unicorn and my lunch.

I more have fantasies about meeting, the cast, writers, producers, directors and everyone else at once, but more writers and producers and whatnot have started to join the fantasies, at one point it was just the main the cast and BL, now it's a huge amount of people with anyone important in the Scrubs world.

-When you've started to refer to BL as "The Great One", "Sir Bill Lawrence" or "His Scrubsfulness"
-When you start crying in a Maths lesson because you and your friend were talking about Scrubs ending.
-When you have loads of mini language lessons fro European Languages Day and in the Welsh one you were being taught the weather and sunny is 'braf' so you make the b a capital and add in another f
-When it's open day at your school and you're hosting the Classics department and on the whiteboard you write in massive letters "(The name of your school) loves Classics and Scrubs!" No one bothers to take it off and you're happy.
-When you're coming home from school and as you approach your door you can see trough the window that your neighbour is watching Scrubs and you're delighted to see he's watching My Lunch, so you stand and watch it through the window for ages, filling in the speech that you're unable to hear.
-When, in the unlikely event that you ever make an album and become a musician, you plan to call your second album "Too much haha pretty soon boohoo" (classic DrK quote, of course). The first album's name won't be Scrubs related though, as you're going to dedicate an entire track to the show and you don't want to show your pure obsessiveness to the public at such an early stage in your fantasycareer (you're thinking for the first album something along the lines of "Ride my yak, Rumpelstiltskin...")
I'm so angry at you tush! every total obsessive knows that "too much ha ha pretty soon boo hoo" was said by Ted.
But it was Dr. Kelso's rule.....

-When you have a headache and you think 'this is why your headache didn't go away, that's actually pronounced analgesic not anal-gesic'
Yeah, but Hooch, he was quoting DrK! It's not his line! He just said it on the show, Kelso said it first off screen.

-When you find out Paul Newman has died and your first thought is "Oh no! Scrubs make a joke of his death in My Boss's Free Haircut! Now that is going to seem so tasteless! ARRGH!"
-When you start jumping around in happiness as you watch a Scrubs interview on season 8 and you're ecstatic. Dunno why, to be honest, but news just makes my heart a-flutter!
I just watched that video I was squealing with happiness at what Zach said :D

-When you're singing Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again from Phantom of the Opera in your choir and you always get upset because it makes you think of JD/Elliot :(
-When you see a poster in your school and it says at the bottom please speak to _________ And it had the name Mr Todd filled in the lank section and you changed it to The Todd.
-When you've taken to writing "I love Scrubs!" all over your classroom walls. You haven't told anyone, but you've still been approached many times about it, as they know it could be by only you.
-When you and your friend are running through the hallways of your school singing Welcome to Sacred Heart and your English teacher comes up to you and remarks at how happy you seem at the exact point where it gets to the bit where it says "Dead Guys!" She looks disapprovingly at you.
-When you're watching the tv show The Family and there's a scene where you can faintly hear Scrubs in the background for about 20 second, but this is enough for you to knowingly declare, "Ah, yes, season 2 episode 9, My Lucky Day!"
:O What episode of The Family was that? I have to go and watch it! :D
I've never seen My Family but that's awesome.
Alicelattey, I think it was the one two weeks ago. Not sure though, I watched a recorded version.
-When you see a video of the cast of Scrubs trying to dunk this guy for MS and you feel so crazily happy watching the people you worship having a fun time. You get so excited and get this weird feeling of sheer joy. :D
Yeah I was the same watching that video :P Also when Sarah ran up and chucked the ball really really close I peed myself laughing :D
-When your friend (who is new) says that when she was ten she visited the set of Scrubs. You stand up and start screaming, "Oh my God ohmygodohmygod!" There are all these other new girls to your year who you don't really know and they're just looking at you like you're completely insane. Then you start jumping around still screaming, "No you didn't (in disbelief)" over and over. Then she tells you that she definitely did and you feel like she has changed your life forever....
-When you call someone new in your school who looks like someone else you know Lavereneagain even though they look nothing like Laverne.
-When you call your friend Laverne because she's always after gossip, using phrases such as "mmmhmm" and "did I miss something good?"
-When you go to a classical music concert with your school that's being broadcast on the radio and during the applause you send subliminal messages, saying in a deep but audible voice "Go and watch Scrubs. Get up, leave your radios and watch it. You know you want to." Then this girl in the row behind you pinches you and tells you to stop. :'(
-When you and your friends are convinced your Russian teacher is part of the mafia, and one of them makes a joke that to upset you, as they know you know the truth, they've deliberately forced Scrubs to finish. Now you're planning on reading The Godfather and finding out everything about the mafia that you can, so you can stop them!
Where is everybody?

-When in all of your French homeworks you mention Scrubs.
-When you honestly can't imagine living without Scrubs.
-When, in the middle of a physics lesson, you run up to the whiteboard and write: Scrubs. Not just a show.