Scrubs you know when you're obsessed with scrubs when...

hooch-is-crazy posted on Jan 07, 2008 at 05:38PM
i can't remember where i stole this from but what you do is come up with things you might do if you are obsessed with scrubs.make them as funny as possible people and only one per post, let the other people in too.

i'll start, this one isn't great,

when someone goes mad you say hooch is crazy

Scrubs 949 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 949

over a year ago sofia24 said…
Any holiday will do for me!! :) as long as I get a break from school, I'm sorted.

-When you're reading your weekly 'TVchoice' magazine and there's a form to fill in for awards, for Best Actress, Actor, Storyline etc. you cross them out and list the Scrubs cast instead. [I was very glad to see Scrubs up for 'Best Comedy' :D]
over a year ago tushtush said…
Hooch (Daniel :O) when do you get your summer holidays? I'm getting mine early and missing school to go to New York on June 26th. :D:D:D:D:D:D:

-When your dad's a journalist (whom you have converted into a pretty big Scrubs fan) and you and him are doing everything you can to get sent to LA and interview the cast (!!!!!!). While it's looking improbable, the newspaper has told us to find out when season 8 comes to England in case we're able to go and do it as a promotional thing!!!! (Still unlikely. :/)
last edited over a year ago
Good Luck!

-When you have officially made your form teacher like Scrubs and you have regular chats about it :D
-When your friend, who has previously said "I hate Scrubs, it's not that funny and it's totally pointless", heard you say 'EEEAGLE!'she immediately ran up to you and said "That's from Scrubs!! That's from Scrubs!!" I was very happy :)
-When you and your friend have an argument as to which is better: Scrubs or Twilight [she's an official obsessee of Twilight]. Scrubs won. Just.
-When your music teacher is telling the class to be quiet and he says "Diminuendo!" and you can't help but reply "Dimin-your-endo." He then stares long and hard at you, clearly deciding whether to laugh or shout at you, and in the end he just makes the crazy sign at you and moves on.
-When you're wearing your Sacred Heart t-shirt and you have a school trip. At the end of the trip you have to fill in an anonymous form evaluating the trip to hand in to the company, and you're incredibly negative, but you can't help but write 'Scrubs' on it in huge letters. Then you realise that they'll know it was you who wrote it, as they'd connect the t-shirt to the form, but you don't really care because all you want to do is spread the word of Scrubs. :D
-When you 'divorce' your friend because she said that Scrubs Season 9 is pointless if they made a big fuss over the end of Season 8, because, obviously, this is utter rubbish and she is a bad person :)
-When you were in HMV for an hour yesterday, trying to decide which 3 posters to buy as it was a special offer :D and you had 2 already picked [Twilight and Liverpool Squad] and then you throw a fit because there wasn't a Scrubs one, so you have to settle for Spongebob instead, which is still cool :)
-When you get your new maths book you immediately write all over it '[Scrubs]' even though the reason you got a new one in the first place is for 'vandalizing' your old one :D
Eww, Liverpool! Arsenal fo sho! It really annoys me that they've no Scrubs posters in HMV. I do my "monthly sweeps" of HMV (weird, I know, but I do), where I check all of the posters for anything Scrubs related, check to see if they're placing the Scrubs boxsets in a good place and search the CDs for anything by The Sounds. It takes a good hour. :/

-When it's your end of year exams and you've taken it upon yourself to write [Scrubs] at least once on every test. Haven't broken it so far! :D
-When you're watching Desperate Housewives and notice that Susan's wedding is filmed in the same church as Laverne's funeral, so you feel the need to exclaim this and start reciting her funeral over the top DH.
-When you pick up your 5-year-old brother and start spinning him around while he's screaming and crying, begging you to put him down. But you keep him up and just reply "Scream 'EAGLE!' and I'll put you down." He refuses so you continue to soin him, until he starts screaming it over and over through the tears. He annoys me. Bahahaha. :D
-When you haven't been able to write any music at all since Scrubs ended and you've been in a creative slump, as you have no inspiration or feelings, because you are still dead inside. :(
-When you force your friends to watch as you go through this forum with you, and they remember every one.
-When you have "JD IS MY LOVER" written on the back of your hand in thick pen, and the Scrubs logo going up your forearm.
-When you're day-dreaming about meeting the cast of Scrubs as you cross the road, and you nearly get run over.
-When you're quite seriously considering postponing your trip to New York and waiting for ZB to be back there before you set off, to heighten your chances of meeting him.
-When you've now given your boxsets personalities (you've always spoken to them). Season 2 is really nice, season 4 is cocky and slightly rude and season 7 is ultra shy.
-When you''re watching Hamlet and one of the lines is "The sweet will be sweet" (or something like that...) and you immediately picture Glen saying "Sweets for the sweet" in My Unicorn and start laughing, even though it's during Ophelia's funeral. :O
-When you always make sure you have a boxset near you if you're doing anything which could turn out badly.
-When it's fathers' day tomorrow and you're seeing you dad for the first time in weeks, and haven't bought him a present, though he will be finally giving you the season 8 boxset. Your present to him is going to be the insane joy you know you will feel when you can finally hold it and kiss it, like Madonna getting a new child. :D
-When you start describing the pictures of Zach in Israel with some floosie on his scooter to your friend in the lunch queue, and as you're describing it and getting more and more hysterical, your voice is getting louder and louder until you're screaming about how much you hate the woman and how she's not good enough for him.
-When your friend tells you she's been watching season 8 online in the middle of the street, which excites you greatly as you'll finally have a real person to talk about it with, so you squeal in a fangirly manner (at great volume, on the street) "It's so good, isn't it!!!" This causes some arseholes in front of you to turn around and start making fun of you, which precedes a fight with some stranger... :O
-When you have a science GCSE module and on top of the biology paper you write "If I was JD I would stay at Sacred Heart and rule the place with Turk, Choco and Vanilla for life!" When the invigilator is collecting your paper she picks it up, stands above you reading it and gives you a dirty look. You then write quotes all over a government marked IT paper, so the whole front of it is a huge black mess, as all of the quotes are on top of each other and look like a massive scribble. There is a chance you may get in trouble...
-When you see your dad for the first time in ages and he forgets to bring your season 8 boxset (though I have it now), and beforehand you had warned him that if he forgot it you would murder him and throw him into a well, so when he tells you it isn't there you go slightly mad and throw his fathers' day card on the floor before storming off in a rage. I'm a teenager, it's allowed... :P
Where is everyone?!?!

-When you've requested that you visit an American hospital when you go to NYC tomorrow. Your mum says no, so you're threatening to re-break your toe so you have to go.
-When you actually play Jiggly Ball with your friends. In all three rounds you're in the circle, though, as everyone else refuses to take that place. Somehow, every single one of your friends manages to catch a jiggle rebound. You are currently very bruised. :/
-When you read that Zach Braff has gone to LA just as you're about to go to New York (tomorrow morning!!!!!!) and when you read this you just sit staring at your computer with your mouth open in pain and disbelief.
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
Oh, sorry I guess that I just have less to say.
smile
omg, I haven't been on here in ages! My stupid dad blocked the site!! :@ but I'm back! lol
-when you have got ink poisoning (I think) from having [Scrubs] permenently etched into your arm.
smile
-When you spent 4 and a half hours on the computer searching for Scrubs Fanfictions. :D
man it's quiet here :/
over a year ago kelceePee said…
when you make up a 5 minure handshake with ur also obbsessed friend with all the memorible moves in it :)
Back from holiday now... Not sure whether to be happy or sad. :/
Sofia, why did your dad block the site?

-When you're on the plane and are searching through their library of TV shows for Scrubs and it's not there, so you spend a few moments shaking your head at the screen disapprovingly.
-When you're completely excited to watch Scrubs on real American TV, but when you get to the place where you're staying there's no TV. For the first week of the holiday you suffer from severe withdrawal symptoms.
-When you force your family to go to the Paley Centre for Media (a huge archive of TV shows in New York) and you make them sit down and watch My Bed Banter and Beyond with you because you NEED your Scrubs fix.
-When you go to a family friend's house and watch Scrubs episodes back to back on Comedy Central so you can stock up for the next dry days.
-When you run through Times Square trying to scare the Americans, with one hand on your hip and the other in the air, shouting "JD JD JD JD!" In a high-pitched voice, doing your best to sound mad. (I think I fooled 'em!)
-When you see a massive poster in a subway station for Maneater and you think it would look spiffy on your bedroom wall, so you take a picture of it. then you start peeling at it trying to take it off. You get about half way, when chunks of the wall start coming off with it, and a policeman starts coming towards you. So you run for your life.

I'm an idiot...
-When you force your mum to buy an appletini just so you can try it. It's disgusting.
-When you've named a toy Zebra ZB after the master himself.
-When you see cobbler on a menu for the first time ever, and, knowing that you don't want it, order it, just so you can then be like Janitor in My Balancing Act and tell the waiter to "Cancel the cobbler!"
-When, without thinking, you carve the word Scrubs into an antique, incredibly expensive table that is not yours. :S
-When you get unbelievably, insanely, Dr Coxly angry when you hear about Scrubs' emmy snub. Truly seething.
-When you're cleaning your room with the radio on, and your arms are completely full of papers, and How to Save a Life comes on the radio. You can't fight the urge to reenact the end of My Lunch, adn you throw the papers all over the floor and start messing up all your hard work, imagining you're Dr Cox. :D
-When you're in a restaurant and Cindy by Tammany Hall NYC comes on and you sit there, remembering the end of My Lucky Night and get really upset thinking of that heartbreaking scene.

-When you write that it's the first anniversary of his 49th birthday in your dad's birthday card.
^^haha that's cool :)

he blocked it cos he's an old idot :/ well, he just sort of automatically went through all the sites I go on just to block them. At the time he was angry with me because he'd given me 40 quid to last me the full month and I went and spent it all in town at once :/ What's a girl to do?!
-When you pass someone in town and here them say "...my friend's called the baby Quinn," you turn around and say to them "Maybe they'll have kids called Jordan, Ben and Dannii!" I then ran and hid since the woman looked set on killing me for being so stupid.
Bahahah! That's hilarious. :D

I totally agree with what you did with the £40...
I'm off shopping tomorrow too, but he refused to give me money...
luckily I found a twenty pound note under my bed this morning!

-When you wear your Sacred Heart top to go and see Joshua Radin busking.
-When the first thing you say when you meet Joshua Radin is "Did you know that Sarah Chalke cries whenever she hears Winter?" He replies, "Yeah, she told me that." *squee*
-When you go to a battle reenactment (don't ask) and they mention Eisenhower, which prompts you to yell without thinking, "Eisenhower was a sissy!"
-When when you were in NY you went to a Yankees game where they were playing the Seattle Mariners (supporting the Yankees, in the hat and everything, though you know nothing about baseball), and the names of the players are being called out. When you hear "Derek Jeeter" you start cheering, as you're thinking of Turk singing in Gonna Miss You Carla. While you're paying no attention the name Ken Griffey Jr is read out and you start cheering again thinking of Denise Lemmons, not realising he's on the other team, and no one else is cheering. Everyone in the seats around you turn and give you evil looks. :S
-When you see The Ex being sold in HMV for only £3 and when you see it you start jumping up and down, hyperventilating and squealing "Oh my God" in between breaths, because you can finally complete your ZB DVD set, for a very small price. :D
-When you see blue Gatorade being sold for the first time, and you buy it and force yourself to drink it despite it's awful taste, just so you can be like Janitor.
-When you sing a song because it's John C Mcginley's birthday which is basically about how e is now old, and you will join him in agedness tomorrow (your birthday.):D
-When you have choreographed an ancient-style dance which you will do on the camping trip you're going on tomorrow to help you deal with a week of Scrubs withdrawal. It's designed to try and give you the immense joy you feel whenever you watch Scrubs.
-When you buy a didgeridoo and name it Colin because Colin Hay is the only Australian person you can think of who's been in Scrubs.
-When you go out specially and buy a pen while you're camping, just so you don't miss any of your daily Scrubs writings (you've written the word Scrubs on your hand in the same place every day for two years.)
-When, on your last day of your camping trip (though you're going again for two weeks on Thursday to live in a field with 100 hippies, cook on fires, sing round fires and dig holes for toilets, and will, as usual, be taking a boxset with you, just to look at as you cannot watch it without any electricity), you stay in a hotel and it has a DVD player, so you can play your boxset that you'd been arrying around all week. When you see it, before turning it on, all you can do it stare at the player and the DVD in pure joy and love and bliss and relief and ecstasy.
-When you're waiting in the car as your dad and sister climb a Scottish mountain (you're not with them because your sister pisses you off massively) and you're bored, so find a paper bag and just write out 63 Scrubs trivia questions, just for the hell of it (you would have written more, but ran out of space.)
-When your answer machine message is "What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? Tushy Rose, how ya doin'?"
-When on camp, you'd write Scrubs on random rocks in charcoal, forget about them, and then find them scattered over the field.
-When you carved yourself a wooden pendant and burnt the Scrubs logo into it.
-When you still nearly cry every time you're in an English lesson and see where you wrote May 6th in blood-like letters on the wall of the classroom.
-When you now dislike the personality of your season 2 boxset, because once you were feeling really down and turned to it for support and it was rude to you.
-When you get really vehement and angry when talking about the causes of the end of Scrubs (*cough*KimandSean"thedemoncouple&quo­t;*­cou­gh*­), and you nearly implode.
-When when you get home from camp you had only slept two hours in two days and had been channelling bad substances through your body for the entire time and just wanted sleep, but first you HAD to watch two episodes of Scrubs.
-When when you found out you had won one of the Scrubs scripts, you went a little bit crazy, just screaming "YES! YES! YES!", near to tears and in hysterical fits of laughter.
Hello? Anyone there?!!

-When you're going on another expedition with your school, and, despite being the only one who knows stuff about camping, you're only allowed to be group leader "If you don't make us do any weird Scrubs stuff. It's embarrassing."
-When you watch your friend eating MacDonald's, and you suddenly hear Elliot's voice in your head saying: "Oh, my God. How does she eat like that and stay so thin? If I didn't love her so much, I'd totally spread rumours that she's bulimic."
-When you find out that Zachy boy, like yourself, is a Gleek, and find yourself terribly excited because he loves something you love. It's like you have a connection. He is a perfect man, with brilliant taste in television, even if he can't spell Lea Michele correctly. :D
-When you get in loads of trouble with your French teacher for putting your name down as Joe Foglia on a mock GCSE exam. What's annoying is that you did it by accident, not thinking of your own name, your head completely engrossed in Scrubs-related thoughts!
-When you find LOADS of people who work on Scrubs' real facebook accounts, and just start going mad with delight and excitement, repeating the words "Holy shit" over and over, while breathing in and squealing at the same time. then you add them all.
-When you're watching an excellent episode of Glee and enjoying it greatly, when four of the male characters form an a capella group. Though it is apparently hilarious, you cannot see the funny side and get very annoyed because they've stolen the idea of the Worthless Peons!!!!!!!!!
-When said a capella group sing Poison by Bell Biv Devoe, and for you this takes the biscuit, so you start shaking your head disapprovingly at your monitor, outraged that they've stolen Turk's dance.
-When Johnny Kastl, Aaron Ikeda and Sonal Shah accept your facebook requests, and you go crazy with happiness, ecstatic that you can finally stalk them properly.

I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, soooooooooooooooooo unbelievably thrilled about.
over a year ago Freya96 said…
When you hear something stupid you think of What JD would say
over a year ago Freya96 said…
When You see someone fall When you fall
over a year ago 68torino said…
when you are seriously considering buying a couch on ebay identical to JD's...

eBay code
Yay, I am no longer alone in this forum!

-When you don't go on the computer for almost two weeks because you spend every minute of your little spare time watching Scrubs.
-When you have the worst day possible where everything seems to be going wrong and you want nothing more than to jump down a well, until you get home and see that your signed My Finale script has arrived. You scream like mad, jumping up and down in hysterical joy.
-When for the next week afterwards you have "Owner of stunning [scrubs] script" drawn in Sharpie on your hand.
-When you officially stalk almost every Scrubs crew member on facebook. (:O)
-When you send everyone in your phone address book endless pictures of your script.
-When you cry reading your script.
-When you have showered your script with kisses/
-When you take your script to school with you and show every single teacher, and are offended when one teacher says, "Wow, that's amazing! I'd love something like that but for Seinfeld!" How could he ever even begin to imagine his obsession is of the same level as yours?!!
-When you have to fill in all of these official surveys on the bus about what you think of the system, and you unthinkingly cover yours with quotes.
-When you randomly send people pictures of Zach and Bill on your phone.
-When your laughing in your head about the My Self-Examination "You're out of luck in the soup department" line in the queue for lunch. When you finally get into the buying area, you ask the dinner lady if she could say that to every person who asks for soup. She says nothing but just gives you a look as if to say, "Just take the food and go."
-When you have a huge fanmail thing planned as a thank you for your scripts, and have already written it about four times but just can't seem to convey your elation in your words.
-When you're starting to hate learning Russian because they don't have a letter 'u', making it impossible to correctly say and pronounce Scrubs.
-When you figure out how to get music onto your phone and the first thing you do is make a Scrubs playlist.
-When you friend randomly turs around and says to you, "You know you spend more time being a Scrubs fan than anything else, like a normal person?" You're not sure whether to be offended or flattered.
-When you have to write about someone in Russian, so you choose a random Scrubs person and pick Aseem Batra.
-When you have to write letter in English, and whenever you do you always write as a Scrubs crew member with your address as Riverside Drive, but this time now that the set has changed you have to write from Culver Studios, and mournfully change the address.

-When you and your friend try and sneak into London Fashion Week shows by pretending to be from a newspaper (and you actually succeed!), and your fake names are Janae Bakken and Sonal Shah.
-When you spend your music lesson, in which you're meant to be composing a song, secretly looking at fansites (you found a loophole in the system which means that nothing is banned!)
-When your having a conversation with your friend and she says something which sounds remotely like part of Dr Cox' ending speech in My Finale, and it triggers you to interrupt her and do a huge rant about that speech, what it meant, the misplacing of 'tidbit' etc.
-When an angle in your maths homework is called CTD, and you draw an arrow on it and write "Circling the drain!"
-When you and your friend (your Scrubs protegee whom you are training up to be a maestro) are having a Scrubs marathon and she asks you, as a joke, if you have any Scrubs scrubs (the clothing). You don't realise she's kidding and go and get them proudly. She is in awe.
-When you walk through your local shopping centre wearing your [scrubs] scrubs.
-When an old lady you walk past when on the street in said clothing shouts "Nice scrubs!" from where she'd perched outside a kebab shop surrounded by empty beer cans, but you don't feel the compliment value is lost, even though she proceeds to scream at passers by and shake her drink threateningly.
-When you spend a whole school day writing an eight page Scrubs fan letter. No joke. Eight pages of small handwriting.
-When your friend says the word "Zing" and you grab her head and do Turks dome-wax-head grab, then try to see your reflection in her very hairy head...
-When when the rumours of Zach's death come out your facebook gets inundated with people sending you their condolences and you receive hundreds of texts and phone calls from people believing the stories and assuming you're distraught (but obviously you don't believe it...)
-When one of your friends still wasn't sure the rumours were just that until you came into school this morning, and she knew that he must be alive because if he wasn't there is no way in hell you would turn up.
-When part of you is glad the rumours happened because of Donald's Wind Beneath my Wings and finally getting to see the new Sacred Heart logo; with the added bonus of confirmation that there are new titles.
-When you try to order an appletini, and, to your horror, the bartender doesn't know what it is.
-When you're having a vaccination against cervical cancer and you're just desperate for the guy doing it to say "[insert name here] at your cervix!" He does not.
-When your mum is trying to 'bond' with you, and asks you to tell her about your life, and you tell her the story about how you hatched from an egg and have the word [scrubs] engraved on your back...
-When your mum is reading the fan letter you still haven't sent off, and she is mightily offended when you say you love Donald, Sarah and Zach more than anything in the world. She asks if you love them more than her and you say yes, because she has taught you to never tell a lie.
-When you decide to attend your friend's primary school reunion (you didn't go to her primary school), and pretend you were in a class with them, choosing the name Janae Bakken as your persona.
-When you're sneaking into a club underage where they check your bags, so obviously you try to put 'grown up' things in there, but you can't help putting in your Scrubs amulet.
-When you and your mum are having a conversation about how much nicer ladybirds are than spiders, and you feel the need to tell her it's because "spiders are sneaky".
Eggs. Just felt like saying that.
over a year ago katemahal said…
Peanut butter egg dirt :)