Scrubs you know when you're obsessed with scrubs when...

hooch-is-crazy posted on Jan 07, 2008 at 05:38PM
i can't remember where i stole this from but what you do is come up with things you might do if you are obsessed with scrubs.make them as funny as possible people and only one per post, let the other people in too.

i'll start, this one isn't great,

when someone goes mad you say hooch is crazy

Scrubs 949 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 949

over a year ago inespinto said…
when you tilt your head to the side and start daydreaming every time someone says something (easy one =P)
over a year ago HannaK said…
when everytime someone tells a boring story you say (or think) who got two dumbs and doesn't give a crap??
if you now hate Hugh Jackman
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
when something emotional happens you hear music (you know the one, mentioned in se4 ep01)
over a year ago babybell said…
when u start hearing bells
over a year ago tushtush said…
You laugh for hours and can't stop when you see the season 3 box set cover, where Eliott's head looks so photoshopped in. Then you start chuckling on the bus and train when thinking about it, then while writing about it on a fansite...
over a year ago miguelg4472 said…
When you walk into hospital and everybody is so sad or serious and you start laugh.
over a year ago HannaK said…
When you laugh every time you see a mop, or a janitor
over a year ago Giovanni_wasto said…
When your voice gets slightly higher every year
over a year ago alicelattey said…
When you burst into uncontrollable laughter every time a scooter goes by (with me this happens EVERY day!)
over a year ago babybell said…
When your on this website.
over a year ago Michellebob said…
...when youve been gravelled
over a year ago k8xxx said…
when you can repeat every line of every episode!!!!! (i do it every day...!)
over a year ago fitzdude said…
when you wake up with a hangover tha could slay a walrus... and have a tat of j.d. on your ass!
over a year ago conniezest said…
when you start talking real fast like Elliot or when you shut everyone up while watching another episode for a hundredth time))
over a year ago tyleroffice4 said…
When I ever here somethingtini then I think of Appletinis.
over a year ago wtb2612 said…
You frequently use words that end in "ies".
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
when you click your fingers after giving somebody a high five.
over a year ago hayd1993 said…
when you scream (on the inside)every time E4 slaugter the storyline by cutting out tons of jds fantasies and any slight mention of sex oh and the stupid get a job sponsership they hav efor it :@
Most of yours dreams contain some Scrubs characters.
you stick a ruler on your head in the middle of a GCSE exam and pretend you're an unicorn, before having a fantasy about JD coming up to you, thrilled to finally see the mythical creature he loves so much.
over a year ago tyleroffice4 said…
When you high five more a lot more!
over a year ago scrubs-maniac said…
When you can say all lines in an episode and can name the episode that's on and its series eg 'My Friend With MOney'
When you go to the cinema and see 'Definitely, Maybe' and every time Elizabeth Banks is on screen you gasp, "Oh my gosh, it's Doctor Kim Briggs!" Then you go to an arcade and play whack-a-mole, and every time you hit one shout, "Whack a Newbie, whack a newbie."
When you see the advert for Wild Hogs in the cinema and yell 'OH MY GOD IT'S DR COX' when it shows him.

Everyone looked at me :(
over a year ago hug_me_2010 said…
You've actually logged on to TheToddTime.com or dialed CALL TURK
over a year ago shoom said…
when you can compare every single thing that happens in your day to a certain scrubs moment!
When you get your friends to name random episodes to see if you can say the story line of that episode. And you can. Every time.
when you start becoming strangely attracted to Bill Lawrence.
over a year ago Booyahboy said…
When you start shouting 'Frick' at every opportunity and saying 'Coolio' or change a two syllable word into a five syllable word
over a year ago muffin-face said…
when you hear someone insult scrubs, or call jd ugly, and you start having a fit and trying to destroy everything you can see...

:S
over a year ago hayd1993 said…
when you start to sing guy love in the middle of history and you start singing louder till everyone can hear it. oh and when you start to narrate your life in your head in jds voice sometimes.
when you use a scrubs quote at every possible chance.
over a year ago cara-girl said…
when you harass people every day for no reason!!
when you tackle people and yell "who am i!"
When asked (during sex ed) 'What is the name of the female unmentionables' you reply, 'Bajingo.'
over a year ago simpsonsfan said…
when you try to convince your friends 'frick' will be your catchphrase when you ever get mad!
When you can't stop singing the 'My Musical' episode songs in your head!
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
When so's your face is your catch phrase.

So's your face always works.

AND
whenever someone mentions ANYTHING that sounds like 'hooch' your immediate response is "Hooch is crazy."
last edited over a year ago
When you're favourite joke is,' A guy walks into a dentist's office and says, "I think I'm a moth." And the dentist says, "Well, if you think you're a moth, why are you at a dentist's office?"
So the moth says..."That's a good question. What kind of dentist are you?" And the dentist says, "Well, I'm a general dentist, but I...I do dabble in orthodontry -- braces and such." And...and the moth says, "Orthodontry? I hear there's great money in that."
"But! To answer your original question, which was, if I think I'm a moth, why am I in a dentist's office? The answer is, Because the light was on!"'
over a year ago miguelg4472 said…
When you hear that song in your head (ba ba ba...) when something disappoints you or make you sad.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
When "Everything Comes Down to Poo" pops randomly in your head and you find yourself singing it on the bus... not as funny as it sounds :/
When you write out an enormous "Scrubs family tree" including all of the characters (main, sub and 'third tier'), their families (grandparents, siblings, parents, love interests, friends). It takes up a whole double page and is mighty confusing, but you love it.
over a year ago shoom said…
write it up and post it!PLEASE!!!!
Yeah, I will as soon as I have access to a scanner (i about two weeks when school starts again :(), or if my sister is willing to lend me her camera and I can get some decent pictures of it. I tried copying it out onto the computer, but it took hours and was impossible.
over a year ago greekthegeek said…
when you fanpop! name/icon is something to do with scrubs

awww damn it!
When you own all 6 boxsets.
When you have to talk at school about your one day of work experience, but you forgot to do it, so make it up. You pretend to have worked at a hospital and talk about Scrubs (but never giving that away) and you mention cases such as Mrs Wilks' and the guy with a light bulb up his arse. You mention how some interns had special treatment because they slept with the attendings (Keith) and how the nurses always gossiped and were unsympathetic and when one of the interns was dealing with his first death, the nurse said, "Can you just pronounce him so I can go home" (reference to My First Day). Everyone believed you and it was so good the teacher asked you to go and tell the other classes in the year about it.
lol, i really think you should be sent to the obbsessed with scrubs asylum (which is made to look like sacred heart)
That would be awesome! Like a forum, but in speech! And no bad grammar (bahahahaha).... I would actually love to go there.