Appearance
Bio:

Rosario Vampire 687 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 687

over a year ago Voodoo_Carpet said…
Miku stood there half in shock.
=W-what did I do...?=
She wanted to follow him, but she had no idea what she would say, so she looked back to Kage.
"W-we should go in... We're already late..."
over a year ago Legend_Jared said…
Oh...ok.. *Kage starts to walk into the class room*
over a year ago scotttheo said…
Avon laid on his back, one leg over the other and his hands behind his head. He sighed, he found himself looking back to the beginning of the school year, even though he realized that it was only two weeks in. He figured he should try and meditate, so he could think of absolutely nothing. He closed his eyes and thought of four blank squares. He erased one in his mind, then another, and finally the last two. He did it! He was thinking of nothing. Then he realized he was mentally congratulating himself so he started over. As he was doing this he realized someone was watching him. It was that boy again! "Get away you stalker!" Avon shouted.
(Sorry about these paragraph long replies, ill keep it short from now on)
(To be honest, I prefer longer posts :P)

Miku followed Kage into the room, feeling herself blush as the class looked at her standing at the front.
(Well ill try and keep it fifty fifty)
"What's wrong?" the boy said. "All I'm doing is watching you, truth be told that I have always wanted to kill you." Avon stood there until realization dawned on him. "Whaaa..!" Avon couldn't get any further for as a tree branch slammed into him, sending him flying to the ground. The boy smirked and walked closer, morphing into a forest lord. "This will be too easy."
last edited over a year ago
scotttheo commented…
(Oh yea I think all of our characters should have at least one same class together, making it simpler for the story) over a year ago
Miku walked to her seat, only to find someone else, a boy, sat there.
"E-excuse me..." she started "B-but y-you're in my seat..."

He looked up at her. "It's not yours anymore, is it? Go find another."
Avon groaned painfully, he slowly stood up trembling only to be hit by another devastating blow. This time, Avon couldn't get up. He had to do something, but he knew the consequences would be great. But he realized if he didn't want to be killed, he should defend himself. So he slowly gripped his wand, and muttered something incoherent. All of a sudden, a huge red flash showed.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Valon: *seeing the red flash* Tch... Whatever
Avon was lifted off the ground and onto his feet, his eyes were completely yellow and showed every sign of hatred. Avon swung his staff in a complicated movement and pushed forward hard. A big blast of heated air hit the forest lord knocking him down. The monster didn't seem hurt however, just annoyed. =Dammit, he's strong= Avon thought.
???: Hey, new guy you're in my seat.
Valon: Stay away from me.
???: What was that you little punk?!
Valon: I'm not moving... Might as well just go.
???: Why you...!!! *tried to throw a punch*
Valon: *Grabbed his arm* Don't ever try that again.
Just then the P.E. coach ran out. "Hey, you two!" he shouted. "Quit it or you're both expelled!" The boy just smiled and and cursed under his breath. "I will finish this later Avon, don't you worry." The boy walked off, occasionally shoving people out of his way. Avon was in half shock, half of him wanted to run away and hide. The other half wanted him to stand and fight. He was both scared by this boy and angry to him. Avon went back to his dorm, he needed a good night's rest to think things over ... again.
Nekonome: Come on now you 2.
Valon: ... *got up* Whatever, I could care less, for this school. *Left and headed to his dorm room*
On his way up to his dorm Avon bumped into Valon Leone. "Oh, sorry." Avon said. "I didn't see where i was going."
Valon: *looked the other way* Whatever... *he kept walking*
(Well, because I have a thing where I need to organise stuff, I made a forum for a Rosario RP.
If you wanna sign up, here's the link: link
If not, it's okay. I just needed to try and organise stuff :P ^-^)
(I signed up)
(Did also)
Valon: *in his room, he went into bed and went to sleep awaiting the next day*
over a year ago werandy said…
smile
Name: Kai
Monster type: human
Weapon(If any): none
Personality: shy,and nice
Appearance (pic)
Bio: like Tsukune Aono,,,, Kai accidentally enrolls in a school inhabited by monsters and demons. He quickly befriends Tsukune and gets to know all the girls and slowly takes a likeing to mizore.and grow up with a wich.
Name: Kai
Monster type: human
Weapon(If any): none
Personality: shy,and nic
angelic
made a new one and this time i will be on every time i can.
(ill try to join your forumation RP as soon as I can Voodoo_carpet but I might not be online for a while, so I'm still in this!)
*next day*
Valon: Another day... Probably another fight I'm gonna get myself into. *walking the halls*
???: Valon! Our business isnt done yet.
Valon: You cant leave a person alone for a day.
sad
Kai walkes up to Valon
Kai: hay can u help me find the newspaper c... Kai looks up.
WHY ARE U looking at me like that?????
???: *grabs Valon*
Valon: *sigh* I guess I can demonstrate my strength first, *broke from the guy's clutches, then he grabbed the guy and threw him across the hall* Looking for the newspaper club, follow me. *began leading Kai to the newspaper club*
Avon grumbled and woke up, groaning as he did so. He looked at the time. "Holy crap I'm late!" Avon flew out of bed, quickly brushed his teeth and got dressed, and flew out the door.
Kai: hey what type of school is this?...Kai asks Valon
Valon: You werent told? This is a monster school, you'd better watch your back in this place, you never know what could happen to ya.
Avon continued running down the halls when someone stepped in his way. "Hey watch out kid, he he. Now we wouldn't want you to get hurt, would we?" "Get out of my way, I'm late for class!" Avon shouted.
Valon: *saw the situation, he walked into the situation* Excuse me, we wouldn't be having a problem would we?!!
"Yea we would!" Avon shouted. "This idiot is gonna make me even more late than I already am!"
Valon: Of course... It appears that some punks just don't know... *I walked to the guy* Listen, I've had enough of you punks why don't you just get a life alright?!
laugh
in the background Kai is friking out ""a school for monster....... ha.....haha......hahaha his pulling on my string he has to be righ valon..............................righ!!
surprise
sorry for the spelling
Valon: Pulling? Oh believe me, this is serious. You're in a monster school pal. Watch your back kid!
Avon looked like he was about to start having a fit. "Oh what's wrong kid? Need your mommy?" "No," Avon replied, "I need to get to class!" Avon kicked the guy in the balls. "Hmph!" The air was knocked out of him. Avon ran off, hoping to get to class before that guy started chasing after him.
Valon: That takes care of that. Alright, you coming Kai?
Kai:......... ya be righ there *Kai walkes to valon.
Valon: You aint afraid of some big bad monsters are ya? Aint nothin to be scared of. *arrived at newspaper club room* Here's the place.
Avon was lucky, he made it to class unharmed. The only problem was that class was halfway over already. "Mr. Roh-zey, where have you been?" Miss Nekonome said. "Uh, well, I got into some trouble down the hall and ..." Miss Nekonome was gesturing for Avon to sit down. Avon shrugged, seeing no need to continue his half-lie.
smile
Kai: thz for the help lucky for me a human can go here....... am i right
over a year ago Legend_Jared said…
(sorry guys I've been really sick lately and haven't been able to get on if you want me to just jump in some where I can)
Valon: Yeah, humans can.
(Go ahead)
laugh
Kai: good i thank i was going to die today hahahaha
Valon: Don't worry, no one dies here, if anyone messes with you, let me know. I'll take care of it.
Miku hadn't gone to school today, she hadn't wanted to go when she'd woken up, and even though she had no actual reason to, she'd stayed in her room.
Voodoo_Carpet commented…
Oh, could you guys also post on my site? I'm trying to make Cinnamon Swords make a character :p over a year ago
sad
Kai:ok and was there two 12th grader for that and the 3 who died........sorry i'm just talking "walks in to the newspaper room"
surprise
Name: Star
Monster type: witche
Weapon(If any):Reppumaru is a blade that was forged while driving her magic power into it,and a mg42 machine gun
Personality: shy,nice,kind.loveing,smart
Appearance (pic)
Bio: she grown up with a human named Kai and they became good friends but 3 years ago she moved to the school.and she skiped two grades.
Name: Star
Monster type: witche
Weapon(If any):Reppumaru is a blade that w
(Sorry guys I had the stomach flu so I wasn't on lately, really sorry! :()
Avon fell into a sort of half - sleep as class ticked by. By the end of class he walked out and had lunch. "Hmm, I wonder where Mikuis today. Maybe I should look for her?" Avon mumbled to himself. Then he thought he shouldn't. *She's probably just not feeling well right now* Avon finished his lunch and walked into the forest to meditate.
(What anime is that girl from?)
um i did know,, and does anyone get one this anymore..???