Bio:

Rosario Vampire 687 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 687

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Valon Leone
Monster type: Half Demon Half Angel
Weapon(If any): 2 katanas, 1 represents darkness, the other light.
Personality: A chill but non caring guy, but deep down cares for people he would consider his friends.
Appearance: Eyes 2 different color, 1 is light blue the other dark purple, black spiky hair, wears Yokai Academy uniform
Bio: Valon has lived as an only child for his life, and hasn't had too much father support. He only had his mother's support. Later in his life, his mother died of sickness, this gave Valon a resolve for his life. He wanted to be strong and never back down from any fight he faced, he also wanted to protect those important to him.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago scotttheo said…
Name: Avon Roh-Zey
Monster Type: Wizard
Weapon (If any): Fire Staff
Personality: Real fun and easy going guy. Isn't shy in the slightest and will always stay positive. He can be serious at times also, and does get carried away.
Appearance: (See Pic)
Bio: Both his parents are wizards and alive. He was born and raised in Florida until he moved to Japan to attend Yokai Academy. His parents thought he would be accepted there, except that nobody really did because he was basically only a half monster. He does have one close friend in the human world though who gets suspicious of his school.
Name: Avon Roh-Zey
Monster Type: Wizard
Weapon (If any): Fire Staff
Persona
(Sweet)
(K ill start)
Hmm, so this is the so called Youkai Academy huh? Sweet! I can't wait till classes start! All the new people!
over a year ago Voodoo_Carpet said…
Name: Miku Sizuki
Monster type: Raijū
Weapon(If any): None
Personality: Shy around strangers, around friends she is much more confident. She tends to keep problems to herself.
Appearance: (See picture for a rough idea, imagine a sixteen year old version :3)
Bio: After being home schooled by her parents all her life, Miku has had very little interaction with humans or other monsters, leading her to be unsure around new people. Her parents enrolled her at Yokai Academy so that she could make friends and gain confidence.
Name: Miku Sizuki
Monster type: Raijū
Personality:
(K join in whenever you want, i was the only one to speak so far so...)
(I would've joined straight after posting my character, but I had to go do something ^-^)
Miku walked slowly towards her new school, staring down at her feet, making her hair cover most of her face. She was nervous, she'd never been to an actual school before.
(Sorry had to do something too ;D)
Man, this is taking forever to get there! I know! Wizards staff go! *With a swipe of his staff, a hovering pan appeared* Now that is more like it! *Avon hopped onto the pan and sped into the forest*
scotttheo commented…
(Oh yea probably won't comment for another hour or so) over a year ago
(Yay for doing stuff! :P)
Miku looked up at the school, feeling even more intimidated as she saw how big it was.
=It's so... big! How many students must there be...?=

(The Equals symbols show what she is thinking)
(K)
*All of a sudden, Miku sees a blur, and a huge pan crashes into her!* Avon: oww oow! Oh, i'm so sorry! *Avon takes his things (And his pan) and goes to try and help this girl*
Miku looked up at Avon, trying to see straight after the hit, and accepted his help.
"It's okay..." Miku half mumbled, looking away from the boy "It was an accident..."
No, it was my fault. Hey! At least you're feeling better! =Man, she is so cute= Avon thought to himself
Miku felt awkward, not knowing what to say or do around a new person.
"Do... do you go to Yokai Academy?"
Yea! It's my first year here! You seem like a nice girl, maybe we could be friends? *Avon steps up to Miku* Come on, what class are you in?
"Uhh... sure." Miku blushed slightly. "I'm not sure which class I'm in..."
"Uh, well you can come with me to my class then." *Avon gives Miku a smile* "I'm in class 2-1 with Ms. Nekonome."
"Oh... Okay then." Mku smiled back "You um... didn't tell me your name..."
"Oh, sorry about that. I'm Avon Roh-zey" *Avon smiles and looks at Miku* "And your name is...?
"Miku Sizuke." She says timidly. "It's nice to meet you..."
"Nice to meet you too." *Miku and Avon start walking towards class* =she seems shy, i hope i can get her to express herself more= "What is your monster form? Uh, your true form I mean."
"I-I'm a Raijū." Miku looked up at Avon. "W-what about you? If th-that's okay to ask."
"Yea it is, i'm not much though. I'm just a wizard." *Avon shifts to a casual pose showing Miku his staff* "Well, here it is, class 2-1"
Miku stayed quiet, not knowing how to respond, and walked into the room, holding the door open for Avon.
"Thanks!" *Avon walked over to a desk in the far back corner, sat down, and propped up his feet on the desk* "Ah well, might as well make myself comfortable while we're here"
Miku followed behind Avon, taking the desk next to his in silence.
*Class began* Avon looked over to Miku and thought to himself, =she really is cute=. In secret, on his note pad, he began to draw her.
(Hey Voodoo_Carpet I think I found an image of what your character Miku looks like)
(Hey Voodoo_Carpet I think I found an image of what your character Miku looks like)
(OMG YES :D)
Miku concentrated on the lesson, taking down notes she might need.
over a year ago werandy said…
big smile
*ikaros walks in the class room and most of the guys gasp"sorry am late oh ya i'm the new student!!
"Hmm, who's she? Do ya know her Miku?" *Avon flicks his wand and his note book appears, letting him take notes*
Miku shook her head, taking a glance at the girl and then at Avon.
Well, ok. *Class ends and Avon and Miku go to the cafeteria*
Miku looked around as she walked in.
=So... Many... People...=
She instinctively took a step closer to Avon.
*Avon looked down and blushed slightly, once they sat down Avon asked Miku something* "So who are your parents?"
Miku looked down at her food.
"They're nobody important..."
*Avon leaned forward* "Come on, tell me!"
""They... Live in the human world..." Miku trailed off as she spoke.
"Come tell me! Why won't you? I want to know."
"I don't wanna talk about it..."
Miku stared at her food intently as she answered.
Voodoo_Carpet commented…
(My phone is nearly dead and I can't get on a computer, I might not respond,sorry.) over a year ago
"Please! Come on, why don't you want to talk about it?" *Avon followed Miku into the forest*
over a year ago Legend_Jared said…
Name: Kage Yagami
Monster type: Vampire
Personality: He's very nice to every one but is kinda shy
Appearance: Black hair yellow eyes (usually) pale skin
Bio: His parents just removed him for school in the human world after he started dating a human girl he is now shunned by his parents and they almost never talk to him they killed the girl shortly after they discovered they were together.
Name: Kage Yagami
Monster type: Vampire 
Personality:
over a year ago Legend_Jared said…
smile
*Kage just steps of the bus* Just my luck my bus arrived late in schools already started and I have to walk through a maze of a forest to get there.... oh well I mine as well start walking aye
"Because there's nothing to talk about!" Miku turned away, storming off into the forest.
"Miku please!" *Avon sighed* "Oh well, I'll talk to her tomorrow." *Avon walked in the direction of his dorms, occasionally flicking his wand, making bats fall*
scotttheo commented…
Hey Voodoo_Carpet read the message I sent you k? over a year ago
Miku stopped, breathing heavily, and sat down against a tree, bringing her knees up to her chest.
*Two other guys who were walking back to there dorms saw her and asked* "Hey! What's wrong?"
Miku looked up at the two, her shyness coming out again.
"O-oh. I-it's nothing..."
*The two boys shrugged and walked away. The next morning Avon raced up to Miku* "Good morning!" *Avon smiled*
Miku jumped at the loud greeting.
"Oh... Good morning..."
"Hey, why are you always so shy? I mean, I am your friend aren't I? Avon and Miku walk to class 2-1.