Weapon(If any):
Personality:
Appearance
Bio:

Rosario Vampire 687 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 687

over a year ago Voodoo_Carpet said…
"I just... didn't know many people..." Miku mumbles, not looking at Avon.
over a year ago scotttheo said…
"Well, you know me!" Avon takes hold of Miku's hand
last edited over a year ago
Miku blushed slightly.
"Yeah... I do..."
Avon and Miku enter class and sit down. *Class begins* "Man, why don't I know this!" Avon mumbles to himself. "I am a wizard after all."
(No one else is posting D: Perhaps we should slow down...?)
Miku sat in silence, again, quietly taking notes and completing the work.
(Yea probably, SHOUT OUT TO ALL PEOPLE READING THIS, WHY DON"T YOU JOIN, WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO KEEP THIS STORY GOING)
Avon looked over to Miku and whispered, "Hey, can you help me with this? I don't understand it." Avon showed Miku his notes and the page accidentally flipped to Avon's drawing of her.
Miku looked up from her notes, looking at Avons'. Instead of notes, she saw a drawing. Of herself.
She felt her cheeks get warm as she blushed, too embarrassed to move or speak.
blush
"Uh...oh...um." Avon stammered, for once not sure of what to do. "S-sorry." Avon was grateful to hear the bell ring to close that awkward moment and he left for lunch... without Miku. =Man, I'm an idiot! Why did Miku have to see that?= Avon thought as he walked down the hallway
Miku walked out of the classroom for lunch, confused about the drawing she saw. Rather than go to eat her lunch, she walked into the forest, to avoid an awkward moment with Avon.
Avon was really embarrassed about the drawing. He didn't want to have to face Miku or anyone else in particular that day. So when he finished his lunch he walked off into the forest, in hopes that he would have some peace and quiet there.
Miku looked down at Avon. Feeling awkward about the situation, she didn't say anything, waiting for him to say something first.
over a year ago Legend_Jared said…
hmmm
*walks up to the school* Finally I think I must of took a wrong turn back there there no way that should have taken that long...
blush
"Oh, hi Miku" Avon said timidly. "I-I'm sorry about what I showed you earlier, I didn't mean for you to see that drawing. I hope I didn't offend you in anyway, did I? If I did then please forgive me."
worried
*looks down at the paper while running up and down the halls* ah what class am I suppose to be in I can't find anything today!
"i-it's fine." She said, not looking at him. "I just... Didn't expect to see that..."
over a year ago werandy said…
crying
sorry i cant get on a lot
"Well come on, let's go to class." *Avon takes Miku's hand* As they are walking down the hall they bump into Kage Yagami. "Oh, who are you?" Avon asked. The boy just ran right past them with a troubled look on his face. =Maybe he needs some help, oh well, Miku and I have to get to class.=
Miku looked back over her shoulder at the boy who looked troubled. She knew what it was like to be lost, she remembered the panic she'd had whenever she had been lost, so she knew what he was feeling.
She shook free of Avon's hand and moved timidly closer to the other boy.
"E-excuse me...? Do- do you need any help...?"
"Huh?" Avon was both confused and surprised. =Oh man don't tell me Miku is becoming attracted to this guy.= Avon walked off, a bit worried about his social life.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Valon: *looking around* Heh, well at least there's finally a school I can get used to. Especially being a half angel, half demon.
(Man where the hell have you been TheAdventGhost?!)
(Sorry, been busy)
(Yea well we can't continue without Voodoo_Carpet replying cause she is the only girl in this story, hey people out there reading this! We need more girls in this story!)
(I'm waiting for Legend_Jared to reply :P)
(Oh yea and he hardly gets on too, might be a problem. If he doesn't respond by tomorrow then edit the text so we don't have to get a reply)
Legend_Jared commented…
(sorry ALOT of stuff happening this week I'm usually on) xP over a year ago
surprise
oh hello..yeah I'm lost where is the math class I thinks thats where I'm supose to go.. in fact I'm not even sure what time it is here to be honest *laughs a little*
"W-which room are you in?"
She fiddled with her bag strap as she spoke.
blush
uhm.... I think its 2-1 but I can't find that anywhere *looks down at the ground*
"Th-that's my class... W-would you like me to sh-show you where it is...?"
Miku blushed in embarrassment as she spoke, her shyness taking over again.
Avon leaned against a tree, not sure what to do in his free time, he usually hung out with Miku. He sighed to himself. =Oh well, if Miku wants to socialize with somebody she likes let her= Avon stalked off to class 2-1.
(Do you guys think another girl should join? Cause it's kinda boring for me right now)
blush
uuhhhh alright.. * avoids looking into Miku's eyes*
Miku set off for class, standing quite far away from Kage so that she wouldn't touch him accidentally.
*Kage follows Miku to class* So uhh is this school nice... I haven't been to a school for monsters before..
Avon walked in and sat in his old desk, pondering the configuration of a new spell. He wondered if there was a way to be able to fly. As he was thinking this, a boy next to him tapped him on the shoulder. "Hmm?" Avon said. The boy stared hard at Avon and Avon wondered =What the hell is up with this guy?= Avon shrugged and went back to thinking, starting to draw the movement of the spell.
"Me either... it's so big..." Miku said shyly.
So...what kind of mon....*Kage paused and thought for a second* oops um never mind I forgot there's that rule I read about...
"Y-yeah... M-my name's Miku.
Avon finished his drawing and just fell asleep.
angelic
hey if anyone of you guys want to help me by helping person out
that would help me a lot and it will put my person back in the RP,,...i get on but not a lot....
(You can join in whenever you want, it's just that you have to get on more often for the other characters to interact with you)
Valon: *heads to class*
(sorry i keep being on less often)
blush
I'm Kage... its nice too meet you
Avon awoke suddenly, feeling a presence, and he realized this boy was staring at him again. "What the hell is up with you?" Avon asked, but the boy just sat there wordlessly staring at him. Avon was kinda freaked out; so after class he rushed out as quickly as possible. In the hall way he ran into Kage and Miku. "Oh, hello." Avon said dryly.
Valon: Hm
(we need to like organize a time when we are all on at the same time dont you think my time zone is eastern time (US&Canada) and I have classes from 7 to 2:30)
(GMT/BST Here, from ~8 AM to ~3PM I have school. I can get on during that ti
time but not for long.)

"Hello Avon..."
=What's wrong with him?=
Miku went silent, unsure of what to say next, feeling very awkward about the silence.
surprise
hey * Kage looks a little confused*
(Well, my time is eastern time too, but from 9:15 to 3:52. And I don't get home until 4:30 about)
Avon just walked away, he felt idiotic, and he needed a little time to think to himself.